Deja Vu All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her life had changed after Rory -- and Charles, Oscar, Fiona, and Alicia. Age thirty-seven, no longer content to be an occasionally unfaithful wife, She had embarked on a new career of travel and adventure as a "disaster junkie," seeking out and trying to help the most oppressed and endangered people in the world. That was her Christian mission, not the cramped morality of a conventional marriage. Jesus, she believed, would approve.

She had become a semi-famous humanitarian whose face was often on television and whose thoughts were featured in newspapers. Although she had often been absent during the late teens and college years of her two children, they had turned out to be admirable adults -- and her daughter was following in her sexual footsteps, although going down that path twenty years younger than had her mother. Her son was more conservative. He was married to a sensible, unpretentious woman and both were devoted to their twin daughters.

Maggie swam out to sea, floated, and let the warm water flow over her body. Tiring, she turned around and swam back to the beach. She took a quick look at Charles and Clarise. He was standing chest deep in the water and she had her legs wrapped around his waist. Maggie took heart that she had no need to be inhibited in her affections. She walked out of the water, naked and dripping, onto the beach and toward the circle where the others were sitting on towels and drinking bottles of beer. They applauded as she approached, and she acknowledged their applause with an upraised arm and a cocked hip. Rory rose to his feet, kissed her cheek, and guided her down to sit next to him. They sat, hips touching. Oscar handed her a bottle of beer. She had made her decision. "I will fuck Rory, especially Rory, but also the others if it plays out that way. Then I will return, not burdened by guilt, to my marriage and I will still love my husband and be a better wife for it."

Clarise and Charles soon joined them and they sat all together, watching the sun sink in the sky, helping themselves to beer from the plastic cooler. Oscar joined Rory and Maggie and she sat between them, sipping beer and feeling as mellow as it was possible to be. Oscar brought her up to date on his and Alicia's lives, his face turned toward hers and his arm brushing against her breast. Alicia moved in close to them, resting her head on Oscar's lap. Charles and Clarise sat too close to each other to be just friends. Fiona sat a bit apart from the others and did most of the talking, describing to their amusement her experiences working at a sex clinic in London.

The sun was sinking into the sea when Nina called from the deck, "Dinner time! Time to eat!"

They all got up from the sand and walked arm-in-arm to the house. Maggie was held on one arm by Rory and other by Oscar. Oscar said to her, "We dress for dinner. No nudity allowed at the dinner table. Civilized, you know. But don't wear much." He laughed.

They separated at the doorway, each going to their own rooms to dress. Maggie selected shorts and her blue, button-front shirt. She again tied the shirt under her breasts and left the buttons free with the front of her shirt open down to the pit in her stomach.

Dinner was fish soup, crusty Greek bread, more beer, and baclava for desert. "Everybody is prepared for an evening of sex," Maggie observed to herself. The men all wore shorts and t-shirts. The women were more daring. Alicia wore a blouse of sheer material through which the brown of her protruding nipples showed. Fiona wore a halter top from which her small breasts protruded from the side. Clarise was barely covered by a t-shirt cut off just below her breasts and a brief bikini bottom. Nina, big everywhere and well-wrinkled, was the most exposed of all, with a gauzy mini-dress that concealed nothing. A large bowl of condoms was conspicuous on a nearby coffee table.

Maggie was sitting at the dinner table beside Charles. As they finished dinner, Charles whispered in Maggie's ear. "I won't see you tonight. Clarise and I will spend the night together. But tomorrow, if you want to...?"

After seeing Charles and Clarise on the beach, that was no surprise to Maggie. She said with a smile and a brush of her lips on his cheek. "I'll look forward to tomorrow." If Clarise was with Charles, she could be with Rory. She wanted to be alone with him. Hopefully, Rory felt the same way about her. She looked seriously at Charles for guidance. He was the sensible scientist in the uncertain waters in which she swam. "I'm still a little apprehensive about myself."

"Both Rory and Oscar would like to be with you -- if that's what you want. The women will be happy to play together." Charles stood up, took Clarise by the hand, and the two of them walked away down a hallway and entered a bedroom together.

She didn't have long to wait for the next development. Rory appeared at her side, "A walk on the beach, Sheila? There's a full moon."

"Oh, yes," she didn't bother to contain her enthusiasm. She remembered her long-ago tryst with Rory on a beach with a full moon. Her clothes had fallen in the water and she had to walk back to the hotel afterwards wearing a wet, transparent t-shirt. That had been embarrassing. She had crossed her arms over her all-too-visible breasts. "Not any more!" she chuckled. "No modesty left." Beach sex had become a favorite of hers.

Rory took his hand in hers and led her down the stairs from the deck to the beach and they walked away on the sand. The moon was enticing, hanging just over a silvery sea. "I want to be alone with you," said Rory.

"Thank, God," Maggie said to herself, looking up at the heavens. "He feels the same way that I do." He put his arms around her and they kissed quickly and then the kiss lingered and his hands ran up and down her flank and her hands locked around his back, drawing him closer to her.

"You're as beautiful as ever. I was worried that you had changed."

She giggled like a little girl. "I was afraid that you'd be fat and bald. Actually, you're still so good looking that I'm intimidated." She nestled in closer to him, putting her head on his shoulder. "I was scared shit-less when we first met. I was a naive woman in a strange country a long way from Kansas. I'm not so naive now."

Rory paused in his attentions to her body. "Clarise and I are divorcing," he announced, "So you needn't worry about any blow back on whatever we do." Rory was also nervous.

"Oh," she said shocked. "I'm sorry to hear that." The thought was genuine. "Are you okay? Is she?" Her second thought was more mercenary. "That makes this easier. No worry about the wife."

"Yes, we're still friends. We just have different trajectories. I want children. She doesn't." She responded to his kiss with hands on his buttocks, pulling him to her. His hand brushed over her left breast, felt it, squeezed it, and her heart jumped a beat. He lowered her to the sand, sat behind her, untied the knot of her shirt, and pulled it off her arms. He wrapped his arms around her chest. "Shall we stay here, or go back to the house?"

Maggie glanced back at the house, a stone's throw away, lit up, and radiating a faint sound of music and laughter. "Let's stay here." She leaned back into him, her head on his lap and his hands explored her breasts and belly and ran over her crotch and he extended his fingers under the waistband of her shorts. She breathed in quickly with the feel of his fingers lingering over her slit and probing gently for her clitoris. She raised a hand to feel his face and he sucked on her fingers.

"Oh, my God!" she said. "That feels good. I'm so tired after three weeks rushing around from place to place and working my butt off, and now I'm here, relaxing in paradise. And with you. I am so tired and so ready. This is special for me." She ran a hand up and down his leg and turned her head to kiss his hardened penis beneath the thin fabric of his shorts.

"It's time to rid ourselves of all these clothes," Rory said, undoing the button on her shorts. She raised her legs to help him strip them over her legs. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and his penis sprang out, standing up straight in front of her face and she kissed the tip of it and took it into her mouth briefly. Then she sat up and pulled his shorts over his legs and feet and laid the shorts on the sand. They were both naked now. The walked into the sea and washed the sand off their bodies and returned to the beach. She lay back down again, head on his lap and his hand found her groin and his fingers found her vagina and probed carefully, ensuring that she was wet inside, and then a finger slipped into her and she gasped with delight. His penis rubbed against her cheek and she kissed it again.

"What is your preference, milady?" Rory asked. "I am at your command."

"Fuck me better than I have ever been fucked," she answered. It was a line she had used before. The confidence she had gained with many lovers seeped out of her.

"Oh, how bossy you are."

"A privilege of age, my young lover." More humbly, she said, "I am so glad that you still want to fuck me."

"I do. I'll do my best to satisfy you -- although I won't last as long as I used too."

"I'll take that into account. I want to just lay her and feel your finger in me. I've become a fan of slow, relaxing sex."

"And multiple orgasms?"

"I can do that."

"Let's do the first one just like this. I want to see your face when you come. Don't mess with my cock. Let's save it for the main event."

"I'm in your hands. Or rather, your hands are in me." She laughed. His finger began to stroke in and out of her vagina as his palm rubbed against her clitoris.

His other hand moved to her chest. "I love those big hard nipples..."

"That's all I have," she said with a laugh. "Big nipples, small tits. I'm going to come pretty quickly now." She began to move her hips in concert with his finger. As she breathed harder and harder, feeling his penis pressing against her cheek, he removed his finger from the vagina and rubbed it gently up and down and around her clitoris, and she lurched violently upward, her body twitching, little sounds of passion coming out of her mouth, and then it was over, and she collapsed back onto the sand.

He bent his head down to kiss her on her lips. "That was lovely to see."

She had a moment of reflection. "That is the first time I have climaxed since my husband fucked me almost a month ago." She pushed the thought of her husband aside. "Damn it! Enjoy the moment! Don't think of anything but the present." she said to herself.

"Let's wash off in the sea and then what? I have a rubber," said Rory.

"So do I," she laughed. "Men are usually so forgetful of such things."

They waded into the water holding hands. The moon shimmered on the water and the stars twinkled. Waist deep, she reached under the water and took his penis in her hand and stroked it. "I want to make sure there there's no sand on it. A sandy dick in the pussy is the most painful thing I have ever experienced."

Strop stroking or I'm going to explode," he joked. "Let's fuck. Are you ready?"

"Of course. One request: when you're ready to come, please pull out of me and take the rubber off and come on my tits. I also want to watch you come. And then I want to lick your dick clean."

"I think I'm going to like this," he said as they walked together back to the beach.

12