Delayed Gratification

Story Info
After wanting each other for ages, they finally get together.
3.6k words
4.37
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered her apartment, she noticed how dark it was with the curtains drawn and the blinds closed. She stifled the urge to turn on the lights. She carried the bags to the kitchen counter and set them down. As she began pulling the grocery items from them, one by one, he gently and without a word, walked up behind her and placed his left hand on her hip. He raised his right hand to move her hair to her left shoulder, and before she could speak, he started tenderly kissing her neck. Her movements slowed, lifting one cold beer out of the bag at a time, as he continued. Neither spoke as he moved the straps of her satin tank top out of his way, kissing and nuzzling in to her neck and shoulder. She tried desperately to control her breathing and not let it get out of control so he wouldn't realize how badly she'd been wanting this. She thought about how long she'd lusted after him -- his mouth, his hands, his body -- as he gently ran his tongue along the right side of her throat.

His right hand, moving the strap of her shirt to make way for his lips, let the strap fall, and left her right breast exposed. She smirked at the decision she'd made to forego a bra today. His hand found its way to her bare breast and cupped it, hard, and she let out a soft moan. That's when she realised she could feel him pressed up against her back, and as she'd moaned, he suddenly got hard. She could feel his hardness pressing into her, and she knew he could feel it too. His hand found her nipple and began squeezing and tugging at it. She moaned again in ecstasy.

His left hand found its way to the strap on her left shoulder and lowered it too, now exposing her left breast. Pulling her chest closer to himself, he cupped both breasts and let out a moan of his own. She turned her head and her lips found his, just as his left hand found the piercing in her left nipple. He fumbled briefly, surprised by the unexpected metal object, but he pulled himself together and decided to pinch a little harder. She let out another moan, and as he realised the pleasure she felt from the sensitivity in her nipple, she felt him harden even more. He tugged and pinched as she slid her tongue into his mouth. She had long forgotten about controlling the pace of her breath.

He slid his hands back down to her waist and whispered, 'let me look at you,' as he turned her around. He wasn't rough but he was strong as he turned her around to face him, still pressed between his hips and the countertop. He pulled back for a moment, letting his eyes caress her figure and enjoy the sight of her bare chest. He liked the piercing and decided her breasts were more perfect than he thought they'd be. And he'd thought about it. A lot. He noticed the longing in her eyes while he took a second admire her beautiful face.

He kissed her mouth while his hands held her firmly in place. His kiss was everything she'd dreamt it would be and she couldn't get enough. As his hands came back up to her breasts, his mouth moved lower, again to her neck and then down her chest. He licked and kissed until he found her pierced nipple. He began sucking at it, teasing her with his tongue. She threw her head back in the agony of pleasure while she raised her hands to hold his head in place. She pressed him into her, gasping for breath as he began biting her tender nipple.

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as he continued to touch and kiss her body. She knew they needed to move to her bedroom, but she didn't want to stop him in that moment. Finally, after what felt like hours and seconds at the same time, he stood to face her, pressing his hardness into her pelvis. Looking deep into her eyes, he asked, 'do you want me to keep going?'

She couldn't find her voice. 'Dear god yes.' She managed to whimper, 'come with me.' She took him by the hand and led him across the apartment into her darkened bedroom. As he followed, he admired her shape. Her shirt now hung across her hips, exposing her lean, toned back as he walked behind her. He thought about how he'd get her out of her jeans...

Once in her room, she turned to face him and with both hands, pulled the tank top off over her head. He stood back and admired her breasts again. The perfect size, they hung symmetrically on her tanned chest. The lines that formed triangles around her nipples gave away the shape of her bikini and made him realise how lucky he was to be seeing what was usually hidden underneath. He grasped at her, stepping closer toward her, and cupped at her breasts with both hands. Soft yet firm, they fit perfectly in his palms. She leaned in and began kissing his lips again. Her tongue teased his. Together they moved, as if choreographed, toward the bed. She sat gently, maintaining her grasp on his strong shoulders and her mouth's hold on his, and she slid her body back further onto the bed. He crawled along with her until he was fully on top of her. As his fingers caressed her hardened nipples, she began unbuttoning his shirt, desperate to feel his skin on hers.

As his shirt opened to expose his bare chest, she released his lips from her own and began kissing her way down his throat to his chest. He pressed his hips into hers as he raised his chest to make way for her mouth. She spread her legs a little as she felt him press his bulge into her, and she loved how it felt. She hungrily licked and kissed his skin, gasping for air as she ran her hands down his shoulders and back to shed the shirt. He lowered himself again, finding her mouth with his. God, his skin felt amazing on hers. She could feel his heart beating heavily in his chest as his pecs pressed firmly against her breasts. His right hand moved lower from her breast to find the button of her jeans. He paused and made eye contact, asking aloud, 'is this ok?'

Again, she couldn't find words. She inhaled sharply and managed a smile while her eyes screamed, yes! He whispered, 'what do you want?'

She exhaled the breath she'd been holding in and whispered back, 'you.'

He lowered his weight onto his left side, placing his shoulder beside hers on the bed. With his right hand, he opened the button on her jeans and gently unzipped her fly. He swiftly got up onto his knees, straddling her right leg, and pulled her jeans down with a hand on either side. She raised her hips off the bed, letting the jeans slide off her body. Breaking eye contact for only a moment, she glanced at the bulge at the front of his jeans.

As he freed her from the tight-fitting pants, he ran his hands up her smooth bare legs. The softness of her skin delighted him, reminding him how long it had been since he'd had the pleasure. Once again, he found his hands at her hips, now gently touching the lace of her thong. He wanted to badly to shed it too and dive into what lay beneath, but he was careful not to get ahead of himself. He returned her gaze, which had hardly left his face, and leaned back in to kiss her lips. He wanted her to know how deeply he cared for her but was clouded by thoughts of her softness and wetness.

She cared for him too and had for a long time. But in this moment, her body's desires were all that mattered to her. She wanted to feel his body on hers, in hers. As he kissed her and his body pressed down on hers, she let out another moan. She placed her right hand on his chest and forced it between them, grazing her own breast as it made its way down to the crotch of his jeans. She caressed the bulge and felt his hardness as far as it went down his leg. She tried to contain a smile when she realised his size, but he felt it in her lips. He smiled a little too, knowing she was pleased. She released the button on his jeans quickly with one hand and opened the fly. He shifted his weight and pulled off his jeans and boxers in one quick motion. She held him in her hand and began stroking up and down. His already swollen cock got harder in her grasp.

He wanted to give in to his pleasure and let her bring him to climax. But he also knew how much he wanted to pleasure her. He tugged at the lace and pulled her thong off her, forcing her to let go of him. He lowered his face between her legs and gently kissed her inner thighs. Still holding his gaze, she marvelled at his ability to be so strong and assertive yet tender and intimate. She couldn't believe how finally being with him only made her want him more. She moaned again as his tongue found her clit and he began flicking it and teasing her. 'Right there, right there.' He seemed to know her body as if he'd been with her a thousand times. His right hand found its way back to her left breast and started playing with her piercing. He was beginning to think he liked it as much as she did, but she knew that nothing was more pleasurable than the sensitivity of her left tit. She gasped and moaned again as she was brought back to him sucking on her clit. Her juices ran down his chin. He knew he was bringing her to the edge, and he liked it. He slid two fingers inside her. She trembled a little.

Feeling close, she reached down and pulled his face to her own and kissed him. Shifting again onto his shoulder, he kept his right hand on her. He began rubbing her clit, soft and slow at first, then harder and faster. 'Yeah, yeah...yeah!' She cried out between hard, passionate kisses. She was losing control. He kept rubbing, rhythmically, until she burst in all directions. He was surprised and slowed his pace. She was equally surprised -- not because she'd never squirted before, but that he'd gotten her there so easily and that she'd been comfortable enough with him to let herself go.

She reached her left hand down and took his hand off of her. She shifted her weight and got up to straddle him. Still dripping, she hovered over his legs and lowered her mouth to his cock. Using both hands, she guided him into her mouth. He let out a quiet moan as he felt the warm wetness of her tongue on him. 'Finally,' he thought. She lowered her left hand to caress his balls while her right hand and her mouth moved up and down along his long, hard shaft. She could take so much of him in her mouth. He moaned again, this time louder. He wanted to be inside her warm, wet pussy, but he also wanted her to keep going. He held her hair like a ponytail in his hand while he watched her head move up and down on him. She let herself get wet and sloppy, her saliva dripping onto his balls. He admired her coordination as she massaged his sack with one hand and caressed his cock with the other. He tried not to think of the men she'd practiced this on -- he knew he should just be grateful she was here with him now.

He released his grip on her hair and put his finger under her chin, raising her gaze to meet his. 'Can I fuck you now? '

She smiled and wiped her spit from her chin. 'How do you want me?' She asked.

He pulled her in and kissed her mouth. Half an hour ago, the idea of kissing her was exciting and mysterious; now, it felt like home. Their tongues quickly found their rhythm, and they both felt as though they'd been kissing each other for years. She lowered her body onto the bed as he maneuvered on top of her. Once again, she could feel his erection pressing into her. She wanted him so badly. She grew wetter again at the thought of him inside of her. He reached for his discarded jeans and pulled a condom out of his pocket. She waited impatiently as she lustfully watched him open the wrapper and slip the condom onto himself.

They both wished they could do without. He recalled how wet and soft she'd felt when he'd put his fingers inside her, and she thought about how big and pulsing he had been in her mouth. They simultaneously made mental notes to discuss forgoing the condom for next time.

With another kiss, he slid his cock inside her, and raised her left leg to his shoulder. He leaned in. She gasped as he moaned. They both knew it would feel amazing, and they were both surprised when it was better than they'd expected. He was huge, and she was tight, but somehow, they just fit. He fit so perfectly inside of her. He thrusted into her, repeatedly. Soft and slow at first, then gaining in speed.

She raised her hips off the bed and threw her right leg around his lower back, forcing his cock to push into her at a different angle. Her nipples grazed his chest as he moved back and forth above her. She never broke eye contact, keeping her eyes open as he occasionally kissed her. Her moaning got louder and more frequent. She let out a loud 'fuck' as he pounded his cock into her.

He smiled, knowing how much she was enjoying it, but also because he'd never heard her swear before. She'd always been so proper and almost innocent in front of him. With all of his longing for her, he wondered if he'd ever get to fuck her. She didn't seem like the fucking type. He didn't seriously think she was a virgin, but he didn't take her for someone to give it away easily. Perhaps only in the confines of a serious and long-term relationship would she open up to someone enough to let her guard down and be intimate with them. Now that he was thrusting inside of her, he realised he'd had the wrong impression. She wasn't innocent. She liked fucking.

But somehow, what they were doing was closer to making love. They hadn't been together very long -- in fact, he wasn't sure if they were together. But the connection they shared was deeper than some one-night stand or a frivolous fuck. Theirs was an intimacy he hadn't felt with anyone in years. And certainly never in a first encounter.

She watched his eyes intently as he had these thoughts, and she wondered what was going on in his head. She hoped his opinion of her wasn't changing, now that they'd opened this door and she was holding nothing back. Still holding his gaze, she whispered, 'suck my tits.'

God, he loved this side of her.

He liked that she had a reserved exterior. He'd been falling for her since they reconnected and started spending time together. But this hidden wild side was driving him crazy in all the best ways. He contorted his neck so his mouth could reach her right nipple. He licked it until it stood up, hard, and then took it in his mouth and sucked. Bite it, she groaned, and he obeyed. Still thrusting, he wasn't sure how rough he should be with the nipple in his mouth. As if reading his mind, she cried out, 'Be rough with me, baby. I like it.'

He had to keep himself from cumming. He bit down harder as he focused on keeping his hard and not letting himself go.

No, it was too hard to contain himself. He knew he had to switch it up or he'd cum too soon. He pulled out of her and got onto his knees. Again, she glanced at his erection, pleased with its length and girth. She knew he wanted her on her knees, so he could take her from behind. Doggy-style wasn't her favourite, but she was happy to give him what he wanted. What he wanted was her.

She knelt on all fours in front of him, placing a pillow under herself. He gently slapped her ass, only now really seeing it for the first time. He'd marvelled at her ass for weeks, in jeans, tights, even a tight dress she wore one night. He could hardly wait to get his hands on it, and now that he was alone and naked with her, he couldn't believe it was the last thing he'd gotten to admire. But god was it amazing. Firm and round. He smacked it again and asked, 'Do you like it when I spank you? '

Knowing he couldn't see her face from this angle, she rolled her eyes and grinned. Again, not her favourite, but she knew guys liked it. And she wanted to please him. 'Yes, baby,' she replied. He smacked it one more time as he rubbed his cock along the outside of her pussy to get it wet. He slid himself inside her and resumed thrusting. Despite the condom, he could feel how wet and warm she was. He moaned with pleasure, as though he'd forgotten in the last thirty seconds how good she felt.

She moaned too, as he slid his left hand around her hip and began rubbing her clit again. Damn, he was good at this. She could tell he'd had lots of relationship sex -- the kind with lots of good communication. He was intent on making it good for her and she appreciated it. As he pounded her from behind, her nipples grazed back and forth on the pillow she'd strategically placed beneath her, and she smiled in pleasure, the friction of the fabric on her tits keeping them perfectly hard.

She felt him lower himself onto her, still fucking her rhythmically. His right hand cupped her breast while his left still rubbed her pussy. She felt him breathing heavily as he rested his chin on her left shoulder. She wanted to turn and kiss him but wasn't sure she could maneuver it without ruining what she was so thoroughly enjoying.

He felt himself getting closer and wondered if it was too soon to let it go. How long had they been fucking? He raised himself off of her again, taking his hands off her breast and clit, and grabbed her ass with both hands. He squeezed it, gave her another hard spanking, then used his right hand to gently push her shoulders to the bed. She lowered her head onto the pillow in compliance. She felt the change in the angle inside her, knowing she'd be sore in the morning and not caring. She could tell by his breathing he was getting close. Not ready for it to be over, she reached her right hand up and began rubbing herself. She was able to see his face out the corner of her eye. His eyes were closed and he was moaning with pleasure.

'Oh, baby I'm gonna cum,' he growled. She felt herself getting close, too. His thrusting got harder, faster, harder, and faster until he groaned out a loud 'fuuuuuck' and he hunched over her. He didn't hear her simultaneous moans as she orgasmed along with him.

She collapsed her knees to lie flat on the bed, his limp body still on top and inside of her. She wanted to turn to see his face but didn't want him to pull out. Just as she was about to speak, he lifted his head and kissed her cheek. She lifted her head to meet him and kissed his mouth. Their bodies were now glued together with sweat. 'Stay here,' she whispered. Exhausted, he happily obliged. She clenched her muscles around his cock, which was now losing hard inside her. It felt good.

When she stopped, he slowly propped himself up and pulled out. He gently pulled the cum-filled condom off and threw it out. She slowly got up from the bed and left the room. Lying down again, sweaty and out of breath, he watched her sexy figure walk away. It nearly made him ready to go again. God, he didn't want to lose her. A moment later, she returned to view, still naked, carrying two not-so-cold beers in her hands. He continued to admire her body, greedily anticipating when he could have her again. She handed him a drink as she climbed back onto the bed. They twisted off the tops and clinked them together. Before he could take his first sip, she kissed him, passionately, on his mouth. He guzzled down half the bottle and then leaned in to kiss her again.