Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Cuckold husband begins erotic punishments to cheating wife.
2.2k words
3.6
8.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
171 Followers

As I narrated on the first part of this story, after having drunkenly cheated on me with a former college colleague, I had an energetic attitude and made my wife confess her bad behavior in front of our daughters, so that they could know the libidinous personality of her mother.

And I prepared my revenge. I was very excited, hard-on and decided to keep the marriage but to treat my wife with the strictest and most impudent treatment I could bestow on an adulteress. I would be in charge and she would be the submissive one, to match her new erotic actions that I would force her into the whore she had become.

My first act towards the depraved new woman she was supposed to be was to fuck her in the mouth. I showed her my hard cock and made her suck it, practicing the blowjob on me. I fucked, came and she swallowed.

I took the test to find out if she was liking it, enjoying it too. I took my hand across her thighs, touching her pussy. She was damp, totally wet.

My wife wanted forgiveness, she thought that I was having a sexual relationship with her because I mitigated the betrayal, ignoring that I was introducing my dick in her mouth and orgasming not as the natural practice of sex between husband and wife, but to confirm the image of a whore that I saw in her from that date.

It was at this point that I suspended the narrative, but our erotic relationship was not yet over.

There would be more. I was going to fuck her. Wanted this, needed this.

**********

My hand was on her pussy, stroking her erect clit until she was so hot she couldn't resist.

- My love, I need you. Fuck me. Give me your cock - she pleaded, her voice sensual and tremulous.

I threw her on the bed, with a firm, manly gesture, which she wasn't used to, I had never treated her brutally, our sex had always been wrapped in romance and affection. Now it was different. I wanted her and treated her like a bitch.

She landed on her back, her legs already spread, her pussy adorned with a small mound of black hair all exposed and offered.

I looked at her with desire, a furious desire for heavy, strong sex, to hurt, to mistreat, to make her understand that now she would be treated like a common slut.

At the same time, I wondered if our daughters would understand that we had sex after the cheating episode, they perhaps assuming that there would be no more erotic relationship, all intimate contacts ended between us.

What would they say if they knew I was there in the room, locked away, not screwing their mother like husband and wife, as we always did, but using her as if she were any ordinary woman, by using her libidinously in an aggressive, strong, harsh way, to satiate me, to break her esteem and force her to accept her new status as a slut for me?

Which was not much compared to what I was still going to do to her.

I lay down on top of her for fuck.

I thrust, punched and buried my hard cock all over her adulterous pussy, forcing, mistreating and fucking in the most naughty way possible.

I attacked her between her legs with my erect cock, vigorously making copulation movements until I came.

She screamed and moaned and begged for more. She liked it. She almost howled. She went so far as to plead: "Screw me, ruin my pussy, darling, I deserve it!"

After the cum, I was quiet, silent, half asleep, for about an hour. My cock stayed hot, sensitive, and soon it was hard again.

I told her to lie on her stomach.

She turned. Knew I was going to fuck her in the back. And now, as a bitch, she had no more qualms. She was going to give herself in any way I wanted, so that I could fuck her in the most depraved and dishonest ways possible, putting strength, horniness, violence, brutality in the onslaught of penetrations in all her bodily holes.

I lay down on top of her again, now on her back, my hard cock between her firm, bulging buttocks, entering her gullet, finding her asshole and I was putting my cock in her, sticking it in her ass with force and pain, I didn't care mind that in the brutality of the act, his anus began to bleed, tearing the little folds at the ferocity of his penetration of her from behind.

I shoved it all in, had sex with her, fucked her in the ass and came. I dunked my cock all the way in there and dumped a load of cum that was still reasonable enough despite having dumped a deluge of my sperm on her, in her pussy, an hour before.

I showed her, like this, and she learned, assimilated, that this would be our new form of conjugal sex.

The cuckold husband fucking his slutty wife.

Our daughters knowing nothing, ignoring our new marital situation, because they wouldn't understand.

We had a lot of sex for part of the night and went to sleep exhausted, me in bed with the new whore I intended to have henceforth instead of just a wife.

She whore who had tasted and swallowed my cum for the first time and had her clit massaged and squeezed until it was almost deformed from swelling. Besides being fucked in the ass by her husband like a common bitch.

Sleeping excited, with her mouth and orifices full of cum, knowing that she had crossed the barrier of becoming a new woman, more liberal, loose and depraved, ready to give in, fulfill and satisfy all her husband's desires, wishes, fantasies and orders.

**********

I woke up late, refreshed and happy, ready for a new day, radiant and a new stage of sex and depraved pleasure opening up in my marriage. My cock hung limp between my thighs, exhausted and happy from so much sex that night.

I watched Gislaine on the bed, eyes closed, breathing softly.

She had slept naked, her nipples swollen, hard, pointed, pointing upwards and her sex shamelessly naked, highlighted by the few pubic hairs that cover it. An image of shameless innocence for which I was plotting great plans, adventures, depravities, the best possible, on the wings of imagination and fantasy, which I was now going to realize, commanding a woman's sexuality. Directing her in the most sordid ways that wild fantasy dictated.

She woke up. And when she saw her on the bed, exposed to me like that, she had a reaction of sudden modesty, her hands seeking to cover a little, the essentials at least, of her bare breasts, hard nipples and exposed pussy.

I just smiled, told her to get up, reminded her that she was now my sex slave, and that she should be prepared to do anything, all anything, that I told her to do.

After breakfast, which I forced her to prepare and enjoy naked, I told her to get dressed, in a daring, sensual way, so we could go out.

Gislaine wanted to know where we were going. I told her to just obey, as she would always do now always, without questions, without questioning..

She went to the closet and came back shortly after. She was wearing a short dress just above her knees and with good cleavage.

I told her to lift her clothes up and saw, with pleasure, that she had chosen a small white lace thong with a G-string in the back, which I approved, advising that she should order even shorter mini-size dresses for the next few times. She promised.

It was 12 noon when I went with her to a bar in the port area, which was quite busy as it served lunch. It was full of rough-looking men, workers in the neighborhood.

We sat down in a corner, she looked around, full of curiosity and excitement. Turning to me, I wanted to know what we had gone there to do.

- What now, dear? What will it be?

I replied:

- I won't do it, but you will.

- What? - Her voice, low, almost whispering, sounded very sensual.

- Take off your panties - I said, discreetly, next to her ear.

Gislaine started to get up to go to the bathroom. With a firm gesture, holding her, I stopped her, aborting her intention, making her remain seated.

- As love? Do you intend for me to take off my panties here, in public, do it in front of this whole crowd of men? -- she questioned, scared.

- Just like that. It is necessary and you must obey, come on, take off your panties and give them to me, you won't need them here for a long time -- I warned her and I kept my command firmly.

Seeking to be as discreet and unnoticed as possible, an impossible task for a pretty woman in a cheap bar full of men, she brought her right hand under her dress to the side strap of her thong and pulled it down to mid-thigh, making a small lift of the buttocks to loosen a part of the panties trapped under the weight of the body. She repeated the gestures with her left hand and a few more small movements, releasing once and for all the thong, which was between her legs, still under the dress.

He was pulling her down, making her slip on her smooth legs and down there, he untangled her by taking first one foot, then the other. Her panties were on the floor.

"Take it and give it to me," I ordered.

She picked up her panties, which she balled up in her hand, and handed them to me.

Remaining seated, with the short skirt pulled down as far as possible, legs together.

I waited a few minutes and when she was already calm, sitting without panties and I said:

- See that man in the yellow shirt, that is drinking wine?

"Yes, I see, it's right in front of me," she replied.

- Make him see your pussy - I ordered

She made an expression of disbelief.

"I... I need to do this," she kind of whimpered, embarrassed.

- You Will do. You have to obey me in everything - I said, imposing myself firmly.

Gislaine opened her legs, separating her knees about 50 cm, more than enough for the man, a red-haired sailor, to immediately direct his eyes between her thighs, visualizing the delicious pussy in the form of a rosacea slit covered with a shiny tuft of black hair.

For about fifteen minutes he stood there, sipping wine, his gaze fixed on my wife's pussy.

When I left to urinate, he accompanied me and at the toilet, he said, in a tone of praise and relief:

- You're lucky, friend, you can afford a hot and pretty whore like that, which my salary doesn't allow.

- Maybe she can make an exception for you, give me your phone number, I'll talk to her about you.

He scribbled: Harry, 102-0304 and handed it to me, smiling, with a warning:

- Tell her to be discreet, because I'm married, if my wife answers, don't say anything and hang up.

I smiled at him too and left.

In the car, in the parking lot, my wife said that she had done it, promoted a sexual exhibitionism out of love and obedience to me, but she felt bad, it was like the behavior of a slut.

I smiled satisfied that she was getting to the point I wanted and feeling like I would make her feel even more, more and more.

- You were great. The guy loved your pussy, he'd even like to fuck you which I'm still considering. And you? I'm sure you also loved showing her pussy. If not, I hope you get used to it and start to appreciate it, because this will now be her permanent behavior - I said.

And I took my hand to her inner thigh, moving up until I touched her bare pussy.

- This is where men want her most. In that rift that is no longer mine alone and that will soon be a feast for many -- I warned her.

She was apprehensive, she was speechless.

I ran my fingers through the slit, running up and down the pussy lips, feeling both the hole and the clitoris inside her.

Despite the fear, the embarrassment, Gislaine's pussy was totally wet.

I had some fun, enjoying her total submission to my erotic desires, sticking two fingers in her orifice, making fucking movements, while squeezing and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

At home, I undressed her, sucked her very wet pussy and fucked her, I put my hard cock with force and vigor in the luscious orifice.

That was our first day, mine as the whore's owner, hers as my whore. Only the first and still very simple in fantasies. Others will follow, with increasingly daring achievements, fulfilling all my erotic fantasies with a cheating woman.

Robarreto
Robarreto
171 Followers