All Comments on 'Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 02'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband and daughters were excited to hear about their wife/mother cheating? What's wrong with this family? Also where is the nonconcent? It sound like he's going to whore out his wife and she will be happy to do it.

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 8 hours ago - The husband and daughters were excited to hear about their wife/mother cheating? What's wrong with this family? Also where is the nonconcent? It sound like he's going to whore out his wife and she will be happy to do it.

You captured very well the exact meaning of the story.

In fact, it involves forced sexual relations – the cheating wife will be driven to practice them – but not without her consent and participation, but as a consequence of her thoughtless act.

This is a middle-class family of the traditional, conservative type, where, at a fraternization party, the wife gets drunk and gives herself to another man. The husband and daughters hear, scandalized, the confession of the cheating made by voice by the wife and mother. They are appalled that this should happen in an ideal family like theirs.

And individual emotional reactions occur. The husband seeing his wife no more as the faithful and pure life partner, admitting that with the betrayal she had turned into a whore, concluding that this must now be her conduct.

The woman, embittered with the lack of control over herself that she failed to demonstrate in drunkenness, failing in the duty of fidelity and marital exclusivity, understanding that she must be be punished for this, accepting with regret, but without reluctance, the attitudes of her husband to take revenge for the betrayal, treating her like a bitch and prostituting her.

The daughters, who have not yet taken an active part in the actions, are also emotionally shaken by having their mother involved in a sexual affair with another man. More ahead they will become aware of the father's attitudes towards their mother and will support him.

This is the guiding thread of the plot, more Freudian than sadomasochistic and that shows a cuckold in charge of actions, instead of the usual stereotype of the betrayed, conformed and submissive.

The next chapter is already in the process of being published and others will come, with twists and erotic actions and exciting sexual practices, which I am already working on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do wish people would PROOF READ!!

Then maybe they would take out some of the idiocies, such as "- But did he come? Did he ejaculate in his mouth?"

'Did HE' come? Did HE ejaculate in HIS mouth?'

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

Author is one of the worst writers to populate this site.

It seems every story is short and badly written.

But I will try to find a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous