Delightful Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly, my dear" I said as I began pumping again. I leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth and took her right nipple between my thump and finger, twisting and pulling it enough to generate a little pain and even more passion."

Dana responded, "Oh g... umph! Damn! Fuck! Oh shit! So good! Keep doing that!"

I took her left nipple between my teeth and pulled a little.

"Mmmm...ahhhh...oh shit! Yes! Yes! Oh! Ahhh! Oh, fuck me."

I reached under her and using the wetness from her cunt to lubricate my finger, I inserted it into her rosebud.

"Oh, mah gawd! What are you doing? My ass! That's my ass!"

"And it's part of my playground, isn't it, Dana?" She was quiet. "Isn't it, Dana?" I asked harshly while pushing my finger in further.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she yelled as she had her second climax of the evening. She lay still and quiet. She had passed out.

A few moments later, she came around. "Did I fall asleep?" she asked.

"No" I responded. "I think you passed out."

"Holy fuck! I've never passed out before. This is all so new and so good. I never want it to end", she said.

"We have all night Delightful Dana - all night long" I smiled.

"Delightful Dana - is that your new name for me? Am I really delightful?"

"Yes, you are without any doubt."

Dana smiled at that, moved me out of her and went down to suck me. She did a wonderful job, working the underside of my scrotum near the head until I blasted a mouthful of cum into her. She was concerned that the act had ended the night. That was what she always experienced with Ed. I assured her that was not the case, and I needed only a few minutes to be ready to go again. And go again we did several times through the night. Dana climaxed a total of five times that night. I got three counting the blowjob. And yes, I did step up and eat her out to clean her cunt.

Trish and I were up early to begin fixing breakfast for the kids, and then for the adults. We got the kids settled in front of the TV and sat down to eat and discuss the night before. Ed admitted that he had a lot to learn. He admitted also that he had not been sensitive to Dana's needs and planned to work harder on that. Time will tell, I suppose. Grade-wise, Dana and I rated the night an "A". Ed blushed as he admitted he could do better and rated Trish as an A and his part a B-minus, while Trish rated the night at best a flat "C". That disappointed Ed, but he swore to do better if he was allowed to.

Ed and Dana packed up their kids and headed home. Trish and I did some cleaning up, played with the kids for a while, and then we sat down with a glass of wine apiece to discuss the previous night, Ed and Dana, and whether we wanted to move ahead with the new relationship with them. It was an enlightening conversation which indicated that if things worked out the way we hoped, we would have a new sharing couple to bring into our group of sharing friends.

12