The Note Game

Story Info
Jake participates in the Note Game, a serial creampie event.
23k words
4.75
7.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some S&M, some simulated rape. Public exposure. Married, cuckold.


Jake sat down in the same chair, in the same cubicle for the four hundred sixty-second time. Going into three years at this job, answering tech support questions for agents of a big nationwide insurance company.

The clock was approaching the hour, when all the phones would go live. Most folks were at their desk, ready to take up the torch and talk idiots down from panicking about 'paper out' lights on their printer.

And his email went Ding!

Another message from HR. Probably cutting benefits again or taking away another 'privilege' like the ping pong table. What was left to take? The water fountain?

"You've been selected to participate in the inaugural session of the Note Game."

What the fuck? More bullshit morale-building waste-of-time games? What did they want this time?

"The game begins when you leave a note on a colleague's desk. Give a time and place, at least one day in the future. Don't sign it! Show up then with another note, giving another time and place. Trade notes with the person you met."

Fuck, a getting-to-know-you party game. They'd been tried before. Everybody was sick of pretending to care about their colleagues. What did they suggest this time? Friendship bracelets?

"Then, screw them. Fuck like there's no tomorrow. Cum hard, coupled, dangerously and foolishly! No condoms! A condom will get you eliminated from the game!"

Whaaaaa? Was this a joke? Did Frank send this? Frank was always sending stupid jokes to some joke-list he'd put together. It had to be Frank.

No, the from-line was HR, and the email tool authenticated it. Confused.

"Put that note you got from your fuckbuddy on a desk - you've arranged the next meetup for them. They'll put your note on a desk likewise.

"You get a note on your desk, maybe you can't make it, or don't like the location. Easy, just pass it on, put it on another desk. Don't break the chain!"

This sounded so strange, he had to keep reading.

"Score one point for each completed copulation. Three points for a pregnancy! Verified by pregnancy test, available free from HR. The company has generous family allowances, leave and childcare so bearing a child should be as gratifying as can reasonably be arranged.

"At the company annual New Year's party there will be cash awards for the top-scoring players! A running scoreboard is posted in the break room. Turn in your notes after each rendezvous for points, to your floor manager.

Fuuuuuck. This was so brilliantly insane, he had to believe it was a real thing. If not, what did he have to lose? He quickly scribbled a note, Conference Room B, half an hour before lunch break. Carried it across the room, dropped it in Sinda's in-box when she wasn't looking.

Sinda was a dark-haired exotic woman with a brilliant smile! Hips like no tomorrow. A model's breast but perky, her nipples prominent, meaty, she never wore a bra, so everybody knew.

He re-read the instruction; now he had to write another note? To exchange. Thinking briefly, he wrote Copy Room, Friday just after quitting time.

Working through lunch was hard this morning. The customers still had stupid questions, but he found he could tolerate them, even be nice. He had a fuck-date! With Sinda! That made everything else seem to pale in significance. Which made it easy to deal with!

Lunch break was half an hour away; he turned his phone to mute, usually used for bathroom breaks, not fuck-dates. Walked past the bathrooms, feeling a little conspicuous, went into conference room B. Closed the blinds. Sat on the table, swinging his legs nervously.

Five minutes behind the time, he was about to give this up as some crazy joke and the door cracked, Sinda peeked in. Smiled her big radiant smile! A bit nervous too, that made him feel better.

"Jake! I'm here because I got your note?"

"So this game is the real deal?"

She came in, closed the door. "Yes, it's real. I read about this game, some performance study from an East Coast University. People who are sexually satisfied have a huge increase in productivity."

Good enough for Jake, and Sinda was in here with him, smiling shyly. Began unbuttoning her blouse. OK! We were gonna do this!

Jake shucked out of his shirt, pulled at his belt. Hesitated, dropped his pants. Boxers, but he was clearly excited, and Sinda noticed! Her smile became less shy, more lustful.

She lost her blouse, no bra, and there they were, those luscious brown orbs with those meaty nipples! He could imagine himself sucking on those, cumming on her tits!

Oh! Had to cum inside! That was part of the deal. Maybe the best part.

So Sinda sat on the conference table, flipped up her skirt, spread her legs, put her feet on the edge. Her cunt was spread like a split oyster, pink and shiny inside. His cock bobbed up and down, excited, drippy already. His tip was getting wet, then wetter, dripping a little from the tip.

Her gaze was fixed on his cock, like a mouse watching a cat, as he stepped up to her, put his tip gently to her wet slot, shocked at his own boldness.

"Oooh!" She made an involuntary noise, looked up at him. He kept her gaze, looking right in her eyes, smiling and gently inserted.

Her breathing quickened as the first third of his member felt its way into her vulva. Without coupling completely, he began small in-and-out motions, just getting her used to his girth. She got slippery, wet drips coating his cock on each extraction, so he went a little deeper. A few more strokes, she was leaning back on her hands, nearly naked to him and her eyes half-closed, a small smile on her lips.

So, in further! Gently! Until he was seated, all the way inside, bumping into her deepest place, his tip mated with her cervix.

"You OK?" and she just nodded, didn't say anything.

He started fucking in earnest, little strokes then bigger ones then almost out and back in, then banging her whole cunt with his pubes, his balls slapping her taint! Her eyes rolled up, her hips began moving on their own, her butt off the table now, suspended by her hands and feet, fucking him back with her whole body. When her legs began quivering, he pulled out, then pressed in hard! Against her pelvis, mashing her clit between the two of them and he came in her.

His own hips jerked spasmodically as his semen pumped into her in little jets. She squealed, put one hand over her mouth, suddenly shy about orgasming at work! She held it like that, convulsing, her vagina throbbing against his cock, cumming, warm from his semen and her own copious juices.

Wow cumming irresponsibly into a coworker was hot! Jake's eyes rolled up so far they hurt; he felt like the tip of his cock might explode. Couldn't stop jabbing it in there, wanted to stay in Sinda forever. His cock in her hot exotic bushy pink pussy! Her cum-face, shiny and mouth in an O! Clearly enjoying Jake's cock, Jake's sperm, glad to have him baby-fuck her lush body.

She came down slowly, and he pulled out. Careful! And splush! their sexual climax erupted onto the table, spilled onto the carpet. Sinda watched jizz flow from her reddened pussy, fascinated, unconcerned, just taking it all in.

Jake stood there, amazed at what he had just done - come into his co-worker! A woman he'd fantasized about for six months! And she was OK with it! All part of the Company plan.

She pushed him back, stood carefully, not getting her feet in the jizz puddle. Put a hand behind his head, kissed him hard. Fished in a pocket and pulled out another note!

He had his ready, he fetched his pants and fumbled, found it. They traded.

Sinda slipped her blouse back on, fastened two buttons to keep it from slipping off, patted down her skirt and she was out of the room. With a wet track running down her thigh.

God! That was awesome! A girl he'd hardly dared dream of asking out, and now she had his jizz leaking from her fuck-hole!

Her note said Tomorrow, parking garage, behind the BMW, 2PM. Should he read it? Why not.

Who would he give it to? Somebody compatible with Sinda, that was important to him somehow. He'd always liked her, and now he'd squirted his cum in her. He would do the best he could for Sinda!

As he pulled his pants up, fastened his belt he thought, the IT guy! He was always hanging around Sinda's cube. He liked her; he'd be gentle with her.


Friday took forever to pass. He kept thinking Who did Sinda choose for him? A girlfriend? An enemy? The big clock at the end of the room ticked like molasses, until finally it was quitting time. He'd sat the whole day at his desk, running through the cases like a madman, just keeping busy, passing the time until his fuck-date with a stranger.

Folks started logging out, putting away headsets, picking up backpacks and purses. He headed for the copy room, nobody paying any attention to him. The blinds were already closed, that was a good sign.

He opened the door, ducked in.

Macy! The executive coffee girl and intern! Just into college, management school, smiling a huge smile at him!

"Jake! I hoped it would be you! Sinda just said, get ready for a great fuck! I'm ready!" and she was, she pulled up her skirt and she had no panties, a big wet slash between her legs, she'd be pre-gaming!

Macy was a teen, almost twenty, that made him cautious, how much would she know? Would she be tentative, awkward? Shy? Need prompting?

Nope! She slipped off her sweater, tits proud and conical teen nipples, folded it, knelt on it. Unzipped Jake, pulled out his cock and Schlup! she was deep throating him! Bobbing like a little bird, mouth so wide! Red lips leaving smears on his dick! Gagging!

Jake got real hard very fast, was gonna blow!

"No! You have to cum in me, that's the rule."

She knew how this was done, pulled him out with a big spit-string dangling between lip and cock. Stood and leaned over the copy machine. Hiked up her skirt in the back, tucked it in her waistband.

"Put it right in! I've been horny since lunchtime!" So he stepped forward, socketed his swelling tip and sliiiiid!

"Shit! That's a lotta cock!" and she started humping her hips back, like she was trying to jerk him off with her vulva. Clutching and stroking, bending over further, really getting him in there.

"Fuck it! Fuck that vag! Stick it in me! Cum in me! Knock up my teenaged pussy! Bastard! I want it!" and she was jerking, hips just stuttering against him, one leg buckled so he grabbed her hips, held them up, slid her vagina on his cock like a mail-order sex toy. Slippery as shit, she was frictionless as he banged her backside against his hips, one-two-three-four-five and came. Holding her fuck-tube on his prick like he was filling up a tank, he pumped his jizz methodically, tensing and releasing his muscles, putting it all in deep.

"Fucker! You fertilized me! I'm gonna be your baby momma!" and she came hard, her abdomen clenching, her legs struggling in the air, her head bent down and then slumping off the copier, hands reaching for the floor, and he held just her cunt and butt like some sex pillow, just kept stroking his rod into her hole as she squealed.

Once she began to leak his jizz out, down her leg and onto the linoleum he let her down, spluck'ed out of her cunt. Gaping like a two-dollar whore, white jizz sputting out as she clenched her vagina, Macy was the picture of a contented female cum dumpster.

She stayed there on all fours for a bit, just breathing, head down. Then she straightened, hopped up, turned and gave him a hug.

"That was great! You have a note for me?" and he did, this time Sunday afternoon, 3PM, a local coffee shop. How that would work he still wasn't sure.

She had one for him, pulled it out of her skirt pocket. Grabbed her sweater and left, naked to the waist, not concerned as the floor was empty now, just struggling into her sweater as she crossed the outer room, boobs bobbing, dripping a line of his cum down the aisle between cubicles. A teen tart! What a treat!

He looked at the note she'd left him. Monday, executive bathroom 9AM. Well, the whole floor was in on this game! Lucky guy, who would he leave this one with?

Tony, the janitor! A bodybuilder, handsome, kind and helpful. A thrill for both of them - Tony getting some teen poontang in the executive suite and her slumming with the lowest-paid employee in the building!

Jesus this was fun!


How was he going to figure out who he was meeting? They didn't have a carnation in their lapel or anything. He waited in line, the place medium busy, a mix of couples and singles getting coffee, sitting at the tall stools, looking at phones or chatting.

The lady in front of him, maybe familiar? From customer acquisition? She ordered a Frappuccino, green tea, and when asked for a name she said, "Note Girl!" Got a quizzical look from the barista but that's what he wrote on the cup.

She was smart! Smarter than Jake, he would never have thought of that. Gave his order - cold brew medium. Got his coffee and looked around the room, found his rendezvous partner sitting by the window now, just relaxing.

Walked over, smiling, he held out his next note. She lit up, fished in her bra, gave him one.

"So how we gonna do this? Pretty busy in here. I just sit in your lap?" She seemed way too excited by that thought, fucking a stranger in a coffee shop window in broad daylight! Jake wasn't quite ready for that.

"They have some stuffed chairs in the back? A little dark, a little more privacy?"

She was happy with that, just then "Note Girl!" got called out and she snagged her frozen green confection on the way by, went ahead through the wide doorway to the tables back there.

In one corner there was a stuffed couch, two big stuffed chairs. Empty, the students who hung out here all day had laptops on tall tables, notebooks spread out, heads down. This could work.

He took a large draw from his cold brew, set it on the coffee table. Chose the stuffed chair with the taller arms, more cover, sat down. Hooked his shorts, tugged them to his knees.

She watched, very curious. Smiled a big smile when his dick popped up.

"Nice!" and she took a slurp from her frozen drink, turned and stood between his legs. He put a hand to her butt, got a finger in her slot; yup, no panties, bare skin, just that short skirt. Ready, hot, wet.

She sat carefully, one hand holding her drink, the other on the arm of the chair, aiming her cock hole at his prick. He took himself in one hand, guided his head between her cheeks, felt around. There! That slimy spot, had to be her vulva. She was drippy and hot!

Once she felt they were docked she just sat down, hard. He thrust up into her body uuugh! and her eyes closed. Mated, thoroughly, cock-to-vagina, butt to hips, hot and wet.

She was content to just sit there for a moment, looking around the room, people-watching, sucking on her straw, impaled on his dick. Fuck, why not? Jake leaned around her, got his cold brew, leaned back, sipped, feeling himself inside her.

Those two college girls at that tall table, doing something with statistics, animated and alive. Did they guess? Nope, they were so into their homework they didn't know anybody else was in the room.

That office suit alone over there, he'd seen them come in, looking at his phone, email? Kept one eye on them, he must have noticed something, wanted to watch what developed.

Two guys with some marketing materials were doing some graphic design, must be students at the design school. One with their back to them; the other could see everything. Did he know? Jake's cock gave a pulse.

This public-fucking stuff was exciting! He might try it again sometime.

But time to get serious. He set his cup on the floor, took her hips in hand. Began lifting her gently, letting her down again. Met her downward with his hips upthrust, just a little. Simple comfort fuck, nothing fancy, take our time.

She sighed, helped him lift her a little with her legs. Got impatient, leaned forward, put one hand on the table. Up a little more; plop down firmly, sweet! Her guts were warm and wet, like greased velvet, his cock was in heaven, inside her warm body.

She went higher; he met her downward motion a little harder. Higher; harder. Soon she was bobbing her hips in his lap, a wet squishing sound with each re-socketing.

Her breathing got deeper, heavier. The marketing guy nudged his partner who turned, looked. Smiled.

Note-girl noticed she was being seen, got more excited. Went up, up, almost off his cock then whump! into his lap. Uuugh, that shook her. Did it again, up, down! UUGH! and now the two girls were looking, whispering.

Ok no need to be subtle now, everybody knew they were fucking, even the suit, he was taking pictures! Sweet!

Jake lifted her, started pumping into her bottom with his hips, chair-fucking her solidly. Couldn't really do anything for her clit this way but no problem, she had one hand under her skirt, was scrubbing her own sex button.

Whap! Whap! he smacked her butt with his hips, his abs getting a little tired, he was doing most of the work this way. The solution: He put one arm around her waist, the other on the chair and levered them up.

Standing, holding her, coupled to her body with his cock, he urged her to lean over the table. She put one hand back on it, her butt presented to him lewdly! Taking her pelvis in both hands, he started fucking in earnest. Hips rocking like a dog in heat, just raping her gaping cunt with his cock, taking this bitch for his pleasure, five strangers watching and recording.

She squealed, shook, her cunt clenched on him hard! Spurted little girl-cum squirts out around where they were mated, wetting his legs. A gasp from one of the college girls, her hand was in her yoga pants, clearly rubbing herself, scrubbing hard now, face screwed up with her own orgasm.

That did it; fucking an orgasmic stranger while another one masturbate to it, his balls clenched and he began filling her vagina. Rocking his hips as his cock clenched, released, everybody knew what was happening, he was filling this semen tank with cum.

She waited him out, when he started getting soft she pulled off, tugged her skirt down, turned and pecked him on the lips.

"Sweet! I needed that! Maybe see you later!" and she walked out to the front of the store, her frap still in hand, sucking on the straw. Weaving a little bit, she'd just cum and been cummed in, in front of strangers, breathing hard, not quite steady.

Jake pulled up his shorts, stuffed his slimy cock inside. Retrieved his brew from the floor by the chair and started after.

The suit guy hailed him. "Hey! You want to do this for a living, maybe model? Call me." and handed him a card. Jake took it with a smile, left.


He'd been at a loss for what to write on the next note. Didn't want to copy off of one of the notes he'd passed on, that seemed too easy. Had settled finally on the IT room, all the computer connections came together there, racks of equipment. He wrote Tuesday before work, gave himself some time to recover but turns out two days was more than enough, he should have made it Monday. He was aching for it by then, thinking about the sex he could be having.

He used his card-key to unlock the room door, that meant he'd be tracked but who cares? And the room wasn't empty!

The IT guy, Peter? Had a girl in there, sucking his cock just now, sitting on a table covered with flashing modems, legs swinging, very chill.

"Sorry Peter! I double-booked. As you were! I'll just go over here." And Jake went around the tall racks of servers, waited. The girl never stopped sucking.

Not too long and a short Hispanic woman came in, looking lost. Saw Peter and his fuck-buddy, became alarmed.

"Over here!" and she spotted Jake, the relief in her eyes was obvious. Not ready for a three-some!