Deliver Me from Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shh... No cussing,' she chided, softly; making his heart swell at her sweetness.

He watched her unbuckle his belt and then finally unzip his pants.

'Sweetie, you are killing me,' he sighed and she giggled in response.

Unable to resist, he spanked her ass; forcing her to move closer into him.

'Do you have any fucking idea how hot you look right now?' he murmured, grabbing her ass and squeezing it.

Rishika moaned and he took her lips into a deep passionate kiss. Without pulling away from the kiss, Rishika lowered his pants and cupped his erection through his briefs. Vikas groaned into the kiss and unable to resist, pulled at one of her already hard nipples. Rishika pulled back from the kiss and began to move out of his arms.

'Shh... No, stay,' coaxed Vikas, pulling her back into his arms.

But Rishika shook her head and putting considerable distance between them, stepped out of her dress. Picking up the dress from the floor, she dropped it onto the back of a chair. Vikas didn't realize he had been holding his breath, until he saw her breasts and exhaled loudly. He watched Rishika grab one of his shirts and walk into the washroom. Knowing that he would end up giving into his desires, Vikas quickly shucked off his clothes and shoes, before climbing into the bed and settling down.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and dialed his mother's, wanting to talk to Sasha. But as luck would have it, the call ended unanswered.

'Whom are you calling at midnight?' asked Rishika, stepping out of the washroom and watching Vikas fiddle with his phone.

'Mom,' answered Vikas, with a frown. 'Oh! I didn't realize it's past midnight,' he said, checking the clock on his phone.

'I talked to her just before we left for the dinner,' informed Rishika, with a smile. 'Your daughter didn't trouble her,' she added.

'Our daughter, Rishu,' corrected Vikas, before dropping the phone back on the nightstand. 'Hop in, Mrs. Mehta,' he invited, patting the empty space next to him.

Rishika tiptoed up to the bed; but instead of climbing into her side of the bed, she sat down next to him.

'Hi,' she greeted, with a smile.

'Hi there,' he greeted back, before pulling her into his lap and undoing the top two buttons of his shirt that she was wearing. 'Mmm... That's more like my woman,' he remarked, cupping her breast and admiring her face that was scrubbed free of all make-up.

'Can we talk?' she asked, gently pulling his hand away from her breast.

Vikas nodded and lowered her onto her side of the bed, before flicking off the main lights and turning on the bed lamps.

'Were you imagining her when you fucked me today?' asked Rishika nonchalantly; making Vikas see red.

Vikas immediately flicked on the lights, wanting to give Rishika a piece of her mind. But the moment he turned to face her and saw the tears shining in her eyes and her quivering bottom lip; he realized how scared she actually was.

'Rishu?' he questioned, as he saw her close her eyes and let the tears roll down her cheeks. 'Can I?' he asked, offering his arms.

Rishika nodded and he didn't waste a second in wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back into his lap.

'Shh... No, don't cry, love,' he soothed as he rocked her gently. 'Shh... It's going to be okay,' he murmured, as he felt her sob.

Not knowing what else to say or do that would soothe her, he held her close and let her cry her heart out. After what felt like an eternity in hell, he saw her pull back and look at him with puffed up eyes and tear-stained face.

'Done?' he asked and she nodded in reply.

Grabbing a tissue from the nightstand, he began to wipe her face clean. Rishika tried to take the tissue from his hand, but he thwarted her attempts and continued with the task. He balled the tissue and dropped it into the trash bin.

'Sorry,' murmured Rishika, embarrassed at her actions.

'You don't have to be sorry for being honest about your emotions and feelings, Rishu,' said Vikas, stroking her hair. 'In fact, I am sorry for breaking your heart and subjecting you to heartache,' he apologized sincerely and pressed a soft kiss to her lips in apology. 'Can you please forgive ...'

Rishika silenced him with her finger and pressed a kiss to his lips.

'I forgave you the moment you told me about her,' she murmured, stroking his stubble. 'And you have more than made up for your mistake,' she added, with a shy smile.

'God woman! I am one hell of a lucky guy to get you as my wife,' he said, with a smile. 'Sleepy?' he offered, watching her stifle back a yawn.

Rishika shook her head in answer but he flicked off all the lights, dousing the room in darkness and creating the perfect ambience for them to sleep.

***

Vikas soundlessly closed the washroom door behind him and tiptoed towards the bed. Lifting the comforter, he gingerly climbed into the bed; not wanting to wake up Rishika. But he shouldn't have bothered. No sooner did his head hit the pillow, than she curled into him; draping her thigh possessively over his and sprawling on top of him like a star fish.

'I thought you had fallen asleep,' he murmured, stroking the back of her thigh and planting a kiss on top of her head.

'I am not able to sleep,' she mumbled, with a sigh.

'You should have told me earlier, Rishu. We can talk until you fall asleep,' he offered, stroking her hair.

'Where did I go wrong?' asked Rishika softly and Vikas frowned in confusion.

'I don't think I get you,' he replied.

'Why did you drift away to another woman?' she asked aloud and pulling away from his hold, sat up. 'I thought I had loved you enough before sending you here,' she added, innocently.

Vikas sat up and looked at her erect nipples, begging his attention.

'I can't focus my train of thoughts on this conversation if you flash your tits like that,' he said, with a smirk. 'I am glad that they have stayed the same even after the pregnancy,' he murmured, cupping one of her breasts in his hand and weighing it.

Rishika huffed and gently pulled his hand away. Grabbing the comforter, she wrapped it around herself. With a laugh, Vikas pulled her into his lap and pressed a flurry of kisses along her exposed shoulder.

'You shouldn't blame yourself, baby,' he said, stroking her arm absent-mindedly. 'We men are bound to ...'

'But this is the first time it has happened and I ...'

'Hush! Listen to me,' he said, cupping her face gently in his hand and turning her around so that she faced him. 'I am sorry that I flirted with her and I am sorry for breaking your trust,' he apologized, kissing her softly. 'And I promise that this is never ever going to happen again.'

'But what's the guarantee that ...'

'You and Sasha are too precious to me and I really cannot afford to lose the two of you,' he murmured, tucking the wild strands of her hair behind her ear. 'Okay?' he asked, looking at her expectantly.

'Can I ask you something?' asked Rishika.

Vikas nodded in answer and snaking his hand into the comforter, cupped her lush breast.

'Why her? What was so special about her?' asked Rishika, stifling back a moan as Vikas toyed with her erect nipple. 'Why not... not... any of those other women in your life?'

'Maybe because she just happened to be there. You know at the right time and at the right place. But I ... I ...' faltered Vikas and Rishika looked at him softly. 'I couldn't have loved her like I love you. This craziness that you and I have... That's not happening with another woman ever, angel.'

'I love you, Vicky,' whispered Rishika and pressed her lips to his. 'So damn much,' she added, raining kisses over his face.

'Stop you minx!' cried out Vikas and pulled himself back. 'And enough of the interrogation. I have something for you that I am pretty sure you are going to approve,' he said, before lowering her onto the bed.

Sliding down on the bed, he pulled the comforter away from her body and trailed a row of wet long smooches along her body.

'I am sorry, angel,' apologized Vikas earnestly. 'And I promise that this is the first and last time you will have to deal with stupid shit like this,' he vowed, silently.

'So, you promise to take care of the problem by fucking it and then coming home back to me?' she asked, before bursting into a fit of giggles.

'You are one little devil, Rishu,' said Vikas, with an exasperated sigh. 'Do you want me to spank you again?' he prompted, making her go all silent and snuggle into his side.

'No, Sir. I promise to be a very good girl,' answered Rishika, with a coy smile; forcing Vikas to deliver a quick spank to her ass.

Rishika moaned and unable to resist the temptation, Vikas took her lips into a kiss and rubbed her freshly spanked ass cheek with his free hand.

'You are such an intoxication, woman,' he murmured, pulling back from the kiss.

Rishika wrapped her thigh over his, grinding her soaking pussy against his hardening cock.

'Again?' asked a surprised Vikas. 'We have to start for the airport in another three hours, baby,' he pointed out and she rolled her eyes at his response.

'Please! Pretty please,' she coaxed, rolling him onto his back and climbing on top of him.

One of her hands sneaked between them to cup him. Vikas hissed as he felt himself grow.

'I love you, Rishu,' he murmured, as he rose on his elbows and watched her stroke him gently.

'I love you too, handsome,' she whispered. 'Now can I please show you how much,' she offered, forcing him to fall back on the bed and give in to her as usual.

Feedback and comments are welcome.