All Comments on 'Deliver Us From Evil Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
garybluegaryblueover 1 year ago

As usual, great story telling. Thank you.

Re "Me and Bobbie McGee," Janis's cover was without a doubt the best and most popular of the myriad covers, I think that Kris Kristofferson should receive the credit for the lyrics.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

John Paul iv died in 1559. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck! (See what I did there...)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Anon - I see what you did there. :o)

Apologies to Kristofferson if he should've gotten the quote credits. The only one I actually heard myself was Janis Joplin.

There is no Pope John Paul IV. in real life, nor has there ever been. The first John Paul died after just weeks in office in 1978, the year of the three Popes. His Polish successor took the name John Paul II to honor him, and the next two were Benedict XVI, who became the first Pope in 598 years to abdicate, and the current Pope Francis.

There is a fictional John Paul III in a television series. And now there is a fictional John Paul IV in the Iron Crowbar series.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

" to censure the Democrats that refused to stand for the Pledge. " Come on Crowbar . That's not even a thing . Other than that . GR8 chapter .

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Things are hotting up now. So is that more swamp frog activity sheltering the evil priest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was not to long ago that Bettina was enjoying having sex with Don. Now she is trying to screw him in another way.

She should have stuck with the sex.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

They’re going to be one pissed off IC. Someone had to watching Ginger’s car to set off bomb. Couldn’t be on timer nor ignition wired because Geiger hadn’t started car. On to next chapter.

chytownchytown4 months ago

Very interesting starting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES