Della does the "Delphi"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees and slumped forward, engulfing her in a hot, humid, fleshy prison of thighs, pussy and breasts and we remained like that for some time, our bodies heaving and panting as I gradually came down from Mount Orgasmic.

As the mist cleared, my raunch returned. One orgasm is never enough to defuse my sexual bomb, and I had lots more plans for the delectable Anja.

I got to my feet and stood astride her as she lay there on the carpet looking up at me with slightly bleary eyes and a shiny wet face.

'Take my shoes off -- with your teeth' I said, bossily. I was still revelling in being in charge, and I fancied a bit of tootsy-play.

Without a murmur, she rolled to one side and pulled at the buckle of my shoe, with her teeth, releasing the coiled strap that wound around my ankle, then rolled the other way and repeated the process for the other shoe. She was good at it, and didn't use her hands at all, which is unusual. A lot of girls struggle with this, but not Anja.

I shook off the shoes, but remained standing over her as I rolled my stockings down, giving her an erotic strip show from a very unusual angle. I can imagine how horny that view was as she lay on the floor looking up at me, especially when I bent to pull them off my feet, deliberately making my big breasts swing pendulously over her each time.

She was still clothed, but now, she had unbuttoned her jeans and her fingers were churning inside her pants. This domme sex was obviously turning her on, and I had more up my sleeve yet. Still standing over her, and steadying myself against the wall, I parted her lips with my left big toe, wiggling it into her mouth, then running it back and forth across her teeth. She lay there, initially impassive, but then she began suckling her way across my tootsies, from big toe to pinky, and back again, sucking each one in turn. Obviously, there's no direct sexual stimulation in this, but it does feel sensuous and horny, maybe because of the domination it represents. I love it.

It certainly seemed to get Anja's juices flowing, and she was soon jerking and writhing as she continued to suck my toes. Her hand became a blur in her knickers as she wanked herself furiously until she came, turning her head suddenly away from my foot and squealing hoarsely as her climax overwhelmed her.

I sat down next to her on the floor, and waited for her aftershocks to subside...

'Wow, you really liked that, huh?'

She seemed to struggle to speak, but then she gasped, 'Anything... I'd like anything with you, Della'

'Aw, sweet thing. Well, I have plenty more things in mind for you.'

Actually, at this point I was starting to wonder if she might turn out to be a bit TOO submissive. I do like to play the domme, but I also like my partners to be a little proactive as well. Turns out, I needn't have worried.

'Let's get you naked' I said, 'I've yet to see that gorgeous bod of yours. Very remiss of me, but when I'm horny I tend to get a one-track mind and that track leads straight to orgasmic bliss.'

She laughed. 'That's almost your band name! '

'Well, it nearly was. Carrie keyboards wanted it to be, but we decided it would cause too many problems... Anyway, come here and get your kit off.'

I jumped on the bed and sat cross-legged, watching her strip, and she had the most exquisite body; her breasts were medium sized, but her nipples were spectacular. I had noticed their prominence earlier, but now, close up, they were amazing. 'Oohh, heaven brought me nipples,' I gushed.

She was quite obviously loving the attention, and she moved closer to me, running her fingers over those hard, rubbery little nubs and smiling seductively as I gawped at them, Then she dropped her knickers, picked them up, and dangled them from a finger. It was a tacit offer that didn't pass me by;

'Give them here!'

I snatched them from her and rubbed them across my mouth. They were sopping wet, and oh-so-musky, and I savoured the sheer salacious depravity of tonguing her creamy juice from the gusset.

'Oh, you delicious bitch,' I breathed, then I grabbed her, hooking an arm around her waist and pulling her against me so I could capture one of those startling nipples in my mouth. It felt fantastic; her boobs were wonderfully shaped, and very firm and plump, nothing like my big heavy ones, and I ravished them with an urgent gusto, slobbering and drooling over them, and flicking those addictive nipples again and again with my tongue. I just couldn't get enough of them. They were completely and utterly gorgeous.

That powerful hunger was upon me again and I swung her around, threw her onto the bed, and homed in on her pussy, which had until now been grievously and unfairly neglected. She giggled in a delightfully girly way as I put my nose in her pubes and inhaled deeply, then, as I touched her clit with my tongue, she gave a long trembling sigh. So adorable.

Her pussy was beautiful; just fleshy enough, with long shapely labia, and a perfect little button clit, and it was oh so very wet. I had to swallow her secretions regularly as I made oral love to her, she was producing so much, and I loved it. I wanted more and more of it, and I employed every mouth and tongue technique I knew to get her flow to increase. I was craving it, like a sexual elixir.

I brought my fingers into play, slipping them into her to find her G-spot then I licked her clit strongly, thus sandwiching the most sensitive square inch of a woman's body between my fingertips and my tongue. She had already had one shivery little climax, but now she erupted into a full-on, pulsating, squirting orgasm, coating my chin and my hand with delicious, piquant orgasm juice. I dropped my head down, trying to get my mouth under her opening so I could catch the flood, and I was rewarded with a final sapid little spurt, right into the back of my throat. Nectar.

I lay there for a while, watching fascinated as her pussy spasms subsided, then I crawled up next to her and pulled the covers over us. She was moaning and cooing contentedly, but she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me.

'When I saw those bedazzling blue eyes of yours, I never dreamed they would lead to this bliss. This real bliss,' I sighed.

'And I never dreamed I would end up in bed with that stunningly gorgeous and sexy woman on the stage' she said.

I embraced her, drawing her head into my soft warm bosom, and we dozed off.

Sometime later, I awoke feeling a bit hot and sticky. Anja was sleeping the sleep of the innocent, (ahem) so I slipped out of bed and went for a wonderful shower. I removed the last of my amazingly smeared and messed-up makeup, rinsed myself off, then returned to the bedroom, still towelling myself.

She was awake now, and she looked lovely, despite her similarly devastated makeup. I smiled involuntarily as I flung the towel aside and slipped under the covers next to her.

'Sorry honey, funny time for a shower but I felt a bit sticky. '

She turned and kissed me, then looked deep into my eyes, making my stomach do a little flip.

'You smell lovely,' she said, then she jumped up and headed to the bathroom. 'Be right back.'

I snuggled down luxuriously with a silly grin on my face, listening to the shower running and waited for her to return. She emerged after a few minutes and I was briefly treated to a silhouette of her perfect figure, slender yet shapely, in the bathroom doorway before she turned the light off.

She slid into bed next to me, but I put my arm around her and rolled her on top of me. We kissed, briefly, but then I pulled her upwards, whispering 'I wanna suck your nipples again.' She straddled me and dangled her breasts over my face, and I made love to them again, rolling those lovely nipples around on my tongue and brushing my lips across them, just to feel their adorable firmness and texture.

She slipped her hand between her legs and brought love juice up to her nipples for me. She was wet again already! I groaned at the taste of her; so lovely and earthy, and I took her by the waist and gently urged her forward. She took the hint immediately and moved up to sit on my face, pausing so I could tuck my arms between her legs and put my hands on her peachy bum cheeks, holding her in place.

She parted her labia with her fingers to fully expose herself to me, and I gently nuzzled her flesh and inhaled her scent, just savouring the anticipation, then I opened my mouth and licked her, just very gently at first, letting her soft wet inner lips ride smoothly over my tongue. Teasing them. Tasting them.

She let her head loll back and gasped as my tongue caressed her clitoris, then dipped down to enter her, briefly, before sweeping back up to spread her bubbling juice over her hard little bud. She soon began to twitch and jerk her hips involuntarily and, once again, she was producing a veritable river of creamy juice. Such a gorgeously wet woman.

She was so wet I was snorting and grunting like a little pig as I gorged myself on her delicious dribbling pussy, and I could sense her climax rushing up from deep inside her. A banshee wail even I would struggle to produce rose in her throat and her body went rigid, as her every muscle tensed. Her toes clawed at the bedsheet and one hand grabbed at my hair as the other began to rub her clitoris shamelessly, She cried out as if in pain, a series of chesty sobs, as the climax tore through her, then she gradually relaxed and rediscovered the power of speech.

'Ohhhhh, fuuuuuk, that's so gooood...

She flopped forward, then shuffled her knees backwards so that we could kiss, but then she continued down until she was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed between my feet. I sensed something good was going to happen.

She began to kiss and lick my feet. I don't know if she shared my fetish or if she just knew I liked it, but I wasn't about to ask -- or complain. She took each foot in her hands in turn, and ran her tongue over every inch, pausing only to suck each of my toes, squeezing them against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, as if they were succulent fruits, and she soon had me squirming and murmuring.

'Mm, mmm, girl, you are a fast learner. That's heavenly.'

She continued for a little while, as I moaned my appreciation, then she began to move up, kissing her way along my leg. When she got to my thighs, she lingered, and began kissing them all over, pressing her face into them and moaning with desire.

'Ohh, so you like my thunder thighs, huh?'

'Mmph, they're fucking lush' she replied. She was kissing my inner thigh as she spoke, and her head was between my legs. I couldn't resist... I squeezed my legs together playfully, gripping her head briefly in a powerful vice of flesh and muscle. She seemed to like it! I think she definitely had a bit of a thigh fetish.

But she soon turned her attention to what awaited her at the apex of those thighs. My pussy lips were pouting tumidly, just waiting for a hungry mouth and I she didn't disappoint them.

She slipped a finger between them, and ran it up to my clit, parting my flaps as it went and making me jump with the sudden stimulation, then she blew lightly on the glistening flesh, making me shiver and chuckle.

'Don't tease me honey, eat me...' then, in a vehement whisper, 'fuck me.'

Using both her hands, she spread my big lips apart and planted a tender but salacious kiss on each of them (naughty girl) then ran her nose up my slick, syrupy, wet groove, following it with her tongue, which she extended as it passed over my vaginal entrance, dipping it deeply into my honeypot (NAUGHTY girl). She gave my erect clit a couple of side-to-side swipes with the tip of her nose, then latched onto it with her lips, sucking it into her mouth and then flaying and rasping it with her tongue (SORCERESS!).

I orgasmed almost instantly.

'Fucking hell!!"

My pussy went into a convulsive spasm, and she murmered her appreciation as I produced a hot, earthy slug of juice -- by no means the norm for me.

She wasn't finished yet though; she continued to caress me with her mouth, carefully and gently, because she was fully aware of my sensitivity now, and she brought me slowly, expertly, to a longer, smoother, absolutely sublime climax.

And to think, I was concerned at one point that she might be too passive...

We subsided into sighs and whimpery moans, and she crawled up next to me. We snuggled together and soon fell back to sleep.

I awoke early, as I often do, and watched her sleeping for a while. She was a wonder. A beauty, and a force of nature. She was just the latest in a string of post-gig groupies, but she was the first one I really thought I could fall for, if I allowed myself such things.

Eventually, she stirred, and opened those incredible eyes. Even with no makeup, and in the bleary light of morning, they were stunning. She smiled and yawned.

'Bloody hell, I'm glad I went for a piss in the interval last night,' I said bluntly, 'You are a spectacular fuck, honey.'

She giggled slightly. 'You're pretty spectacular yourself.'

'Babe, I've fucked a lot of lezbo groupies, and none of them have come close to you.'

She looked momentarily a little nonplussed, perhaps because I'd sort of called her a groupie. Surely, she knew that's what she was? I would have loved to offer her more, she was definitely worth more, but with my lifestyle that was never going to happen.

Her smile was soon back though. She knew the score alright. It wasn't going to be a problem.

I gazed at her indulgently. 'My God, those eyes Anja, you had me as soon as I caught sight of them.' I flung the covers back, revealing our nakedness again...

'One for the road?' I grinned.

She didn't need any persuasion, and she bent her head to my tits again.

'Better make it quick though,' I said, 'I don't want to miss breakfast.'

12