Took What She Gave Her

Story Info
She's trying to go to bed but her girlfriend has other plans.
1.4k words
4.26
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette was standing at the bathroom sink getting ready for bed and thinking about her early morning practice when she catches a glimpse of Samira in the bathroom mirror.

She was standing in the doorway, dressed for bed just like Juliette was, only instead of a ratty cotton tank top and boxer briefs she was wearing a lacy silk camisole and matching panties.

Juliette lifted an eyebrow and tried to keep her brain focused on getting enough sleep for practice tomorrow and not her girlfriend's distracting smirks and those long, long smooth legs. Fuck.

It was a lost cause when Samira came up behind her and pressed herself against her, her hands seeking out her hips over the thick elastic waistband of her boxer briefs. Her lips brushed against her neck.

"Coming to bed?" she asked.

Juliette's blood surged hot in her veins and she gave up any pretense of getting a good night's sleep.

She turns around, and her hands found Samira's hips while her lips found her warm, wet mouth. The way she kissed her was filthy, wanton, and she knew she planned this all along and didn't care.

She glances down and fuck, she could see the outline of Samira's nipples under the thin camisole, could tell that she needed this just as much as she did.

There's no patience, no subtlety left in her as Juliette slid her hands up to touch, to grope at Samira's chest, to pull little whimpers and gasps from her mouth as she teased those nipples through the smooth silk.

She bit and licked at her neck while she touched her and felt her hands tighten on her hips. Samira brushed her lips against her ear.

"Shall we head to bed or did you want to fuck me here in the bathroom?"

Hearing her say it in her low, breathy voice is almost enough to make Juliette want to bend her over the bathroom counter and take her right there, watching in the mirror as she comes apart around her fingers.

She pushed the bathroom fantasies away and growls "bed."

Samira laughs in her ear and wraps her legs around her hips. Juliette grabbed the back of her thighs and half-carried Samira into the bedroom, falling onto the bed with her in a messy tangle of limbs.

Juliette climbs on top of her and kisses her hard, grabs her wrists and pins her down. There is nothing in her head but overwhelming want and the scent and feel and sound of Samira beneath her.

Samira wraps her legs around her again and they grind into each other, their bodies writhing together even though they're both still wearing the clothes they thought they were going to sleep in.

Juliette's underwear is ruined, soaked through, and she can tell that Samira's is too. Their tongues slide together and their teeth nip at each other's lips and Juliette needs her with a powerful, ferocious ache.

She released Samira's wrists so she could push her camisole up and touched those perfect breasts without any fabric in the way. Her nipples are tight rosy buds against her pale skin, and Juliette knows how sensitive they'll be when she starts touching. For once they don't need to be quiet with their other roommates gone and so she doesn't hold back, teasing them between her thumb and pointer finger.

She moans and Juliette grinned ferociously, her head swam with how much she wanted her. She bent down and took Samira's nipple between her lips, sucking gently at first and then harder.

Samira tangled her fingers into Juliette's hair and gasps "more," so she gives her more, taking Samira's nipple between her teeth and pulling, flicking the tip with her tongue.

"Fuck," Samira moaned and arched into her, grinding harder against Juliette's thigh between her legs.

Juliette felt the dampness on her leg through Samira's thin panties and she wanted more, so she slid them down her hips and onto the floor while Samira pulled her camisole the rest of the way over her head.

And then she has Samira exactly how she wanted her, naked and panting beneath her, painting slick onto her thigh as she moaned and grinded against her.

She could make Samira cum just like this, letting her ride her thigh while she teased and sucked on her nipples, but that's not what Juliette wanted.

She wanted to fuck her, bury her fingers inside her delicious wet heat and made her scream until she's hoarse, never stopping until she's a quivering, whimpering mess.

So she slid a hand down, trailed her fingers between her legs and then slid them lower to find Samira absolutely dripping wet.

Samira moaned again, loudly - such a luxury, not having to worry that someone would hear.

"Yes. Your fingers, please."

Heat pools between Juliette's own legs at the sound of Samira's pleading.

"God you're so fucking wet for me. Gonna feel so good on my fingers."

Samira shiverd at that and Juliette smirked. She didn't worry about foreplay, didn'tt bother teasing her pussy lips or circling her clit, not when she was this wet and willing and practically begging her for it.

She seeked her entrance out with two fingers and she was so wet, so ready that they slid in with barely any resistance.

Samira shuddered and moaned as Juliette's fingers filled her and started moving her hips against her hand.

"You like that, huh? You're so eager to be fucked today. Take my fingers well," Juliette smirked.

She didn't bother to start slow, not when Samira was that hard up for it. Juliette curled her fingers and thrusts into her all the way down to her last knuckle, fucks her hard, pressing her palm against her clit each time she's fully inside.

Samira lifted her hips to meet her hand, wordless noises spilling from her lips. She took Juliette's fingers so easily, clenching around them when she pushed into her, and she knew she could take more.

Juliette added a third finger and fucked her open, fucked her until she was gasping and whimpering and the only coherent noise she can make is Juliette's name.

Juliette revels in it, loved fucking Samira until she couldn't think straight, loved how quickly she brought her right to the edge, body tense and trembling. She didn't kept her there, not this time - there would be plenty of time for that later.

She rubbed her palm roughly against Samira's clit and thrusted a bit faster, leaning down to murmur in her ear.

"Gonna come for me?"

"Fuck," Samira mewled, and was boardering a shout as her hips bucked into Juliette's hand and her pussy clenched hard around Juliette's fingers.

The way Samira pulsed around her hand was so fucking hot and Juliette didn't stop fucking her, not until the spasms subsided and Samira was clutching at her shoulders and seeking out her lips for a deep, dirty kiss.

"You want another one?" Juliette asked when they came up for air, kissing Samira's neck and tasting her sweat.

"Mmm, yeah," Samira agreed, breathless and blissed out and practically glowing.

"But let me do you first. I can tell how much you need it."

It's only then that Juliette becames aware of the throbbing ache between her legs, and suddenly all she wanted was Samiras's mouth on her.

Samira pulls off her tank top and tugs down her boxer briefs, smirking at how she's soaked them all the way through.

She pushed Juliette on her back and spread her thighs, guiding Samira's head between them.

Samira wasted no time, wrapping her lips around Juliette's swollen clit, licking and sucking and shaking her head.

Juliette groaned and fists her hand into Samira's hair, pushing her hips into her mouth.

"Fuck. Your mouth feels so good. Keep sucking me just like that."

Samira moaned and Juliette fucked her hips into her mouth and tightens her grip on her hair. She's not going to last long, not with her warm, perfect mouth enveloping her clit, sucking her off like she was born to do exactly this.

"God, keep going. I'm almost there."

Samira hummed between Juliette's legs and slid two fingers into her. It only took a few firm thrusts before her hips jerked against Samira's face and her pussy tightened around her fingers and she's cumming so hard her vision got blurry.

Samira fucked her through it, her wicked tongue working her clit until Juliette went limp and pushed her away, spent and oversensitive.

She climbed up and kissed her, and Juliette tasted herself on her lips. She pulled her close and ran her hands down her back, slid them over the perfect curve of her ass.

Samira purred into the crook of her neck and gently grinded against her.

Juliette grinned.

"You want more, huh? Turn over, I wanna fuck you from behind this time."