All Comments on 'Delmarva'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

The husband is dumb!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think the word voyeur is correct, it's called "cuck".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

started OK, then got beyond weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story until half way through the fishing trip then it went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck the rest of the commenters, it’s a good story. All parts connect, has a storyline and a plot, a beginning an middle and an end. But I still want to see her hooked on taking a huge cock. She cums to hard and deserves to show her husband how hard it is for her to say no. Both addicted to being a size queen.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheating whore and voyeur husband is a cuck story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

That was as hot as a case of anal warts.

You cucks really would benefit from using your time to attend therapy instead of writing the same "Im a weak, sissy cum guzzling repressed little bitch" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting group, all should have died. The wife joined in drugging him and that alone should have been a confrontation. No man would lay there, be slapped repeatedly, pissed on and verbally humiliated. No loving wife would stand by and allow it. She’d have been keeping Jason company / bit husband was a sad pathetic specimen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I almost died at the hands of idiocy ruling my life, but I'd rather watch guys fuck my wife than be a man and do it myself.

NO THNX

beej1123beej1123almost 2 years ago

Ignore the comments of the ignorant who have no clue, none, about the dynamics of this lifestyle. Good story, thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One cuck actually said this is a good story. No account for taste in this category. Not a single shit story today worth reading. Gave each one a ONE star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was different. This is kind of like a movie I watched where a couple played the same teasing game and the wife began an affair. It ended much the same way. As you can tell by the comments, no matter what you write, the fucked in the head asshole will post negative bullshit. Let his nonsense roll off of you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kinda thought he would push both overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The iamweasel26thnc dipshit can’t seem to stand stories where the husband doesn’t either suck dick or eat loads of cum from his wife’s used pussy. It seems like those are the only ones he can relate to. It’s 2022, no one cares if you’re a rump ranger or cock smoker. Stop denying your true self Iammweasel26thnc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have feed her to the sharks, but … he’s a cuck ascending, so …. why kill his creampies and sloppy secs dealer.

Not much to like here, except maybe the demise of an despicable existence.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good fictional story but as much as hubby wanted it and so many try this out it’s never a good idea and definitely definitely not with anyone you know that’s a constant presence in your lives. As far as story he wanted her to fuck and is guilty of pushing it to her and behind her back . That said she lets it go to far and I guess that’s how people in the swinging swapping hot wife lifestyle actually cheat . Give inch take a yard . The neighbor was obviously a little crazy but the wife knew hubby wanted it to happen once but decided to chest and drug him then let’s the guy take her ass which she denied hubby , that’s a no no which she could’ve stopped until she allowed hubby that treat. As guilty as he felt even though she tried to stick up for him she still drugged him knowing he wanted to watch her fuck another and allowing him to be pissed on totally degraded and still kept tucking him and yhen gave up her virgin ass as juvenile as it may sound it’s dhow’s a total lack of disrespect for him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor little azranger9372, he hates being called out for his bullshit. The fact that he calls himself assranger says way more about him than anything anyone else says about him. It’s so cute how he gets his panties in a bunch when the normal people here don’t put up with the crap he posts from all of his accounts. Arranger,whackdoodle,26thNC,Iammweasel = all the same lowlife scum

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Rose is a disloyal slut...yes i know the cuck wanted it bt his wife played him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the wait for the next Jason, hubby is starving for creampies and wet cum farts from his whore.

Captcha

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaover 1 year ago

To hell with all the haters, this was a wonderfully written story that I enjoyed very much! I do have one tiny complaint, being from Delmarva myself it was the name of the story that caught my attention, and i guess i was hoping for a little more local flavor. But other than that, two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain badly written story.

IcemanQIcemanQabout 1 year ago

Not at all what I was expecting. This sounds like it should be a movie. The title is what drew me to this story because I live in Salisbury.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

She lied and drugged him, so she could fuck Jason. She watched as he peed on him and still let him take her. The ending was a joke. Yes, Paul is a willing cuck but after what she did he forgives. 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous