Delphine's Morning Wood

Story Info
Delphine wakes up with a hard-on.
823 words
3.5
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sign54
Sign54
1 Followers

Note: I do not own the rights to Orphan Black and do not intend to make a profit off of it. Delphine has a dick in this story, don't read if you don't want.

Delphine Cormier was not like other girls. The curly-haired dirty blonde had always had a 5-inch dick and balls instead of a pussy as a trans woman. She never wanted to change the arrangement as it stood. She was not a fan of deadnaming and wanted people to see her as a beautiful woman. Cosima was the first girl loved for who she was, and she'd never change anything for Cosima, especially not her genitals. Cosima even noticed her get hard when they danced on their first date when she felt the blonde harden when they were grinding but she was perfectly okay with it.

Delphine never wished for a pussy once in her life and was happy she had a penis. She was thankful she could never get pregnant or have periods, but still felt perfectly female. She also loved playing with her dick a lot. For Delphine, her dick was a fun toy for her to play with when alone but her favorite thing to do it was to stick it into Cosima after eating the girl out.

She always found it embarrassing if someone found out other than Cosima, who loved her for who she is, or her doctor. In fact, Cosima was attracted to Delphine partially because of her dick, as she found it cute every time she got hard. Delphine trained herself to behave in public so she wouldn't get hard every item she saw someone attractive. People were generally too distracted by her accent to care when she got hard. To relieve herself, she jerks off quite frequently.

The Francophone woke up in her bed as naked as the day she was born with morning wood and her balls ache for release. The bedsheets were red, and she felt like she had had a nice dream about Cosima. She remembered Cosima was busy trying to find DNA samples for research and she was all by herself today. She decided to text "mi amour" Cosima for some dirty stuff.

Cosima texted Delphine what is up. Delphine then texted her with "I woke up with morning wood" and an eggplant emoji. Cosima then teased her and then said "I love it when you get hard. I have some material for you to look at while you're playing science with your penis". Delphine then received photos of Cosima bent over with her pants pulled down.

Delphine got hard instantly and then said "thank you ma cherie" when Cosima sent her that text. Given she was conveniently naked, she just got up and got a green towel to lay on as she jerked off. The blonde was as hard as rock and was ready to start stroking.

Before she started stroking, she had a vivid thought of herself fucking Cosima while her penis was snug inside of Cosima while she stood up with the brunette's legs wrapped around her. It made her slender left arm ready to start stroking it.

Delphine started stroking herself and she felt herself get more aroused. She was glad Cosima was so hot because she could produce jerk off material for her. Delphine was starting to sweat a bit but felt relieved she had slept completely naked. Delphine loved doing so as it made her feel more womanly

The French woman was nowhere near done with her stroking. She just knew her penis was harder than Cosima's braids. She started stroking harder and harder and kept moaning "merde". Delphine felt like she was in a spa as she got more and more sweaty, and her nipples got harder.

Delphine started to fantasize about how great it was to fuck Cosima while the girl was on all fours. She just wanted her dick in her girlfriend's warm, wet body so much. Too bad for her, she's not available and this'll make do. She just loved being naked in private as she could get erections more comfortably then without feeling her dick strain itself against clothing. She also felt she didn't have to hide the fact she had a penis if she was alone because nobody else would know.

The blonde's balls started to tighten, and she then was moaning "oui Cosima" over and over again as she got closer. She knew she was close and then moaned in anticipation. Her body was very much ready to cum when Delphine started to feel a familiar feeling. She then started shooting salty, sticky cum on herself, some of it spattering near her belly button. Delphine's mind had gone blank as she came. When she was finally done cumming, she then texted Cosima "Thank you" in a text and then decided to take a shower in the nearby bathroom to clean up her body.

The End

Sign54
Sign54
1 Followers