Delusional for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped immediately and said "No, never."

"Ok, kiss my soles one more time, then take off my socks."

He complied. He was focused on sex but kissing her foot was a different kind of exciting activity. She was beautiful and her petite figure, petite feet were lovely, so kissing those feet didn't feel wrong to him.

He'd prefer if they didn't have that faint smell, reminding him that they were feet. But also, removing her socks meant undressing her, in a way.

"Danny, you don't learn, do you?"

He stopped kissing them. She was playing with him.

"Kiss my foot."

"NO!"

She laughed again "Good boy."

And, a few minutes later, Nelly was experiencing everything she was curious about. Anything she heard about before. Danny was lucky that he had that chance to attend this speed course with her.

They didn't do anything extraordinary. She tasted her first cock and liked giving a blowjob.

They fucked two times, as the first one was a bit short. She got to have an orgasm in the second one and she had a chance to try missionary and doggy style positions. She was also planning to do the cowgirl but she was satisfied.

When he visited her the next time, she told him not to be greedy and that she would call him if she wanted to do it again.

When she said "Unless you want to convince me again, starting from the beginning."

Since Danny also managed to put a tick on the most important item - in his checklist of his life -, he convinced himself that it wasn't worth humiliating himself anymore. Not that he didn't love every second of it. He was still feeling that love for her but she was too cruel to him.

If he knew the things she taught him, about not humiliating himself, he would act different in the first place. After all, it was obvious that his place in her eyes was sealed. He wasn't going to be her boyfriend, obviously.

It was better to wait some time. He could come to her if he couldn't find any other girls.

And, he felt a bit bad that night because Nelly treated him too bad after she got what she wanted.

She made him prepare her a sandwich and as soon as he brought it, she kicked him out telling him that her parents were about to arrive.

Anyway, it was getting late at the mall when they were talking about the college seniors who arrived a few minutes ago. One of them was the boy whom Naomi admired for the last two years. She dreamed about being his girlfriend, thought ways to introduce herself to him. But he still didn't know who she was. His name was Jaden. There had only been a few boys she thought about like that.

"Look Nel. Jaden is here, the one I told you about. The one in the blue t-shirt. We take the same classes time to time."

Nel looked at that direction "Yes, he's handsome. I saw him at a party before. But don't you think he's out of your league a bit?"

Naomi didn't think that she was insulting her. She agreed with her.

"I do. I just admire him."

"Shall we meet them?"

"Are you serious? How?"

"I don't know, come with me."

They walked to the cafe the boys were sitting at. They sat down on a nearby table. Nelly stood up, walked towards him "Jaden?"

He looked at this petite and attractive high school girl in confusion and said "Yes?"

"You were at Mel's party, a few months ago."

"Yes, I remember that party. I drank a lot that day, sorry, I forgot your name."

"I'm Nelly."

Naomi watched her introduce herself and talk to him afterwards, in astonishment. This girl was incredible.

She wasn't hearing what they were talking about but Nel was giggling, no, both were giggling or smiling.

Nel's posture made Naomi think that she was trying to entice him. She wanted to go there and join the conversation but Nel didn't invite her and she was afraid of doing something wrong.

She could ruin everything with her timid and not-so-cool self. Maybe Nel was using her tricks to be taken seriously, so that she could create other opportunities to introduce Naomi later.

Jaden initially was reluctant to continue talking to her because it wasn't cool to be seen with a girl in a uniform. But she didn't act like she was high school material and he found himself still enjoying the conversation. And, she had lovely features, sparkling eyes. She was making him feel like she was talking suggestively without doing it so.

After a few minutes, he took her phone and entered his phone number. When Nel was walking back to Naomi, he said "Don't forget to call!"

She turned her head and said "We'll see about that!" flirtatiously.

Naomi was jealous of him and envious of Nel's confident energy.

"What happened?"

"I got his phone number. You had to hear how he was trying to impress me, that was so funny."

"And?"

"And, what?"

"Are you going to introduce us?"

"Now? I can't. It will look too lame; he will think we're his admirers. I'll try to set up something later but please don't rush me. Hey, look, there's the girl I talked to you about. Her boyfriend was trying to get my attention. Imagine yourself being in her place? What a loser. Shall I take her boyfriend? What do you think?" she was giggling again. She thought this was funny.

Naomi hated that. She felt like that girl, like a loser. Minutes ago, Nel took the phone number of one of Naomi's platonic boyfriends.

The ball was already in her court.

She could date or sleep with him if she wanted. How could she be that good at such things?

Both of them had no idea what Jaden was feeling or thinking about.

He found that flirty girl attractive and he would definitely sleep with her if he had a chance. That was all, he had no intention to date her or to be her boyfriend.

If Naomi was the one talking to him like that, he would consider dating her. If she acted a bit more confident, she could be a very attractive girl and they could get along with Jaden pretty good.

But they both had no idea.

Nel proved Naomi that she had lots to learn from her. And that she was irresistible. They both believed that Nel was someone who could take what she wanted.

Weeks passed after that day but Nel didn't mention anything about it.

Naomi asked her a few times and she said things like "It's too early to call him" or "I'm not in the mood".

In fact, she called him and they met once. He was planning to take her home but she thought that he would think less of her if she let him have sex with her the first day. That wasn't a guy from a party. That was a popular guy, who could be offering her more than just sex.

Not that she cared much but, in this case, her chances to make him her boyfriend could be less if she put out like that.

And, she learned things from her experience with Danny. Boys would do anything if they wanted to have sex with a girl. Especially with Nelly.

He wasn't pleased when she wanted to go to a movie but when she started to kiss him there, he thought that this day wasn't a waste at all.

He got to feel her breasts under her uniform as well. Her uniform was troubling him and he asked her not to wear it next time they met.

The twisted versions of reality in Nelly's mind could be confusing for other people.

She said "My ex had a schoolgirl uniform fetish, I guess you're a more decent and..." she paused for a second, rolling her eyes, "...err, innocent type."

He was puzzled to hear that because when she told that, he wondered if she was disappointed in him. The adjective 'innocent' was probably the gentle version of the word she had in her mind. 'Boring?' he thought.

The thing she did with her eyes gave him that impression. As if she hoped he wasn't 'that' boring. That high school slut made him nervous. But that also sounded weird, in an intriguing way.

Also, he thought that her ex was older than him. Who would have a school uniform fetish? Someone older, probably.

Nelly wasn't doing this on purpose.

She was living in her fantasy world all the time. Twisting events, bending reality, believing some of them, exaggerating or altering the rest. When she was telling something, she almost believed that it was true.

That wasn't her ex-boyfriend, that was one of her friends' big brother, who once said that school girl uniforms were hot, when she was at their house last year. But when he was talking to her, he smirked in a way making her think that he was into her.

Every time she spent time at their house, she seduced him and his reactions were making it obvious that he would do her, unless she was her sister's friend.

That was enough for him to take place in the list of "Nelly's boys" list.

Naomi called her a few times that week. Lately, Nelly wasn't calling her if she didn't. But she didn't sound distant and they met almost every time.

It was Wednesday and Naomi wanted to go to mall with her; so, she called her again.

"Yes?"

"Nel, it's me. Shall we go to the mall?"

"I can't, I'm busy. Tomorrow?"

"Busy? With what? Shall I come to your place?"

"No, not today. I got to go now, bye."

Naomi didn't understand what was going on. She never rejected her. Especially when she was busy with something.

If she had homework, she called Naomi, acted as if she was having trouble doing it and Naomi found herself doing her homework for her, while Nel was talking on the phone with other people or surfing on the internet.

Nel wasn't a type who would care about 'personal privacy', so that couldn't be something about her grooming or personal care as well.

Naomi remembered how she once called her when she was waxing her legs. She didn't tell her not to come. In a few minutes, Naomi was waxing Nelly's legs for her. She was thinking 'She really does not care about what others think', when Nel said "This little button needs to be waxed too, would it make you uncomfortable?" Showing her panties.

Good thing that Naomi knew where to put her foot down. "Of course, it would! Do it yourself!" and left.

Nel was laughing loudly when she was leaving. It was just a joke. But curiosity was her main driving force. She opened secret levels of life like that.

If Naomi made a mistake and did it, just to pamper her or just because she thought cool girls did such things, Nel would think that there were no limits for the things Naomi could do, just to be friends with her.

That would be the 'new thing' she was going to be curious about.

Not long ago, just previous week, her mother told Nelly to clean the house and she called Naomi that day.

She wanted help and when Naomi was finished with the living room, she found her talking on the phone in her bed, lying comfortably, dangling her leg in the air, resting it on her bent knee.

She mouthed her that it was a very important call and made a 'please' gesture, so Naomi cleaned the whole house while she was gossiping there.

She even cleaned the toilet, her parents' bedroom and her bedroom while she was still laughing in joy, during that 'very important call'.

That was one of the days when she was talking to Jaden before she dated him the first time. When Naomi was finished, she waved at Nel, made thumbs up with her both hands, informing her that she finished her work.

Nelly, looked around her room and made thumbs up, smiling, before she raised her index finger, telling her to wait.

She said "Sorry, sweety, can you give me just a second?" to the person on the other side of the phone, then covered the phone mic and whispered Naomi "Oh, I forgot, she told me to do the laundry too."

Naomi thought 'What a nonsense! Is she expecting me to...'

Nel was about to return to her conversation, then she looked at Naomi again and said "You're a life saver." and winked at her.

Naomi was standing there, looking at her while she was saying "No, not my mother. The maid is doing the laundry and she was asking me..." looked at Naomi and said "... if I can remove my socks, so she can wash them too." She thought that this would sound naughty to him, she wanted him to picture her removing her socks.

Naomi decided to do this one last thing and started to walk out of her room.

She stopped when she heard a clicking or snapping sound. When she looked a Nel, she was snapping her fingers to draw her attention. She told her to wait with her finger and started to remove her sock. Naomi couldn't believe her eyes. Nel wasn't even looking at her when she was removing the other sock and when she threw them right near her feet, on the bed.

Naomi was staring at her when she looked and mouthed 'thank you' before she returned to her conversation "Oh, you do, don't you? OK, when do we meet then?"

Considering to say 'fuck you' and leave, Naomi looked at her for a few seconds. She knew she could regret storming out like that, seeing how she was comfortably seducing another guy.

If she stayed around her, she was definitely going to find a boyfriend; she could even experience further. Otherwise, she was hopeless. She reached to her socks and took them while Naomi was joyfully wiggling her toes, watching her with indifferent eyes.

She took them inside and put in the washing machine with all the other stuff in the laundry basket.

When she waved her and mouthed 'I have to go', she just waved back at her and kept talking on the phone.

But, after that, Nel stopped calling Naomi and that day she ditched her saying she was busy. Naomi felt worse. Worse than how she felt before she knew Nel.

For the last months, she was following her everywhere, listening to her mother's thoughts about her; she did many sacrifices in that friendship, she even cleaned her house and washed her laundry that day.

She was sleeping less, studying till late hours to make up for the time she spent with her.

And, since the beginning, she knew that it was not cool for her to be friends with this selfish, high school girl.

But, Naomi was the one who was worried that Nel could be getting bored of their friendship. Logically, it had to be the opposite of that situation.

Also, that was the first day Naomi sensed that Nel could be full of shit.

Still, there were things she witnessed; she wasn't that wrong to think that she could help her to catch up with things. She got the phone number of the boy she had been adoring for two years, only five minutes after Naomi showed him to her.

She probably was telling her the truth that she already had sex. She once or twice saw how Danny tried to get her attention, only to be insulted or humiliated by her and he still said "Can I call you Nelly? I'm saving my allowances to buy you a pair of sneakers." when she was walking away from him. She had that effect, that power on people, Naomi thought.

Maybe, she had that power on losers only. Of course, Naomi avoided thinking like that.

It would be possible to say that without a 'maybe', if that hotshot Jaden hadn't been calling her for the last two days, five times a day or if he wasn't at Nelly's house right at that moment, when Naomi was trying to figure out what was going on.

"So, I'm guessing that you missed me." Nel was saying, dangling her foot in that same dark blue knee-high sock. She was again in her school uniform and Jaden was sitting on the other side of the same sofa she was on.

She could guess why he didn't want that uniform; he didn't want to be seen by his friends with a high schooler.

At the moment, they were alone and she was wondering whether this was about some self-esteem problems of him or his tastes.

"Yes, how about you?"

"I may have. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, sit here?"

"And do what?"

He slowly made a move towards her. It was hard not to kiss those lips and he wanted to start things.

Nel quickly changed her sitting position, raised her legs on the sofa and put her foot on his chest, stopping him. "What are you doing?"

"I was going to kiss you?"

"But I thought you didn't like my school uniform?"

"Not like that. And, I changed my mind after you said those things."

"Why? If you don't like it, you don't like it. How can you change that?"

"I..."

Nel had an important gift. She sensed it when she made someone nervous like that. Those were the situations she always believed that she had the upper hand. Having the upper hand meant winning.

She didn't need to prove it any further, she didn't need to date him to say 'we dated and I got bored, since he was intimidated by me'. That was how she perceived their situation at that moment. After this point, she would be the one who didn't let things go further.

"Let's go to the mall, then" knowing that she was the winner already, she had no hesitation to play with him anymore. She had nothing to lose at that point. Except having sex, which was always within her grasp with Jaden if she decided to.

This mindset was letting her win most of the time when someone put themselves in that position.

"But..."

"I want coffee."

Nel was right, to a point. He didn't want to be seen with a high school girl but he didn't care about it that much. The reason he wanted to stay there was to bone her. And she was making him nervous in a weird way. He was wanting to have sex with her more, each time he spent time with her.

"We can, I can make you coffee here?"

And, that was another vague situation in her mind.

He wanted to fuck her, they both were aware of that.

She wanted him to fuck her too, though he wasn't sure about this part.

But she was also thinking that he 'just' wanted to fuck her, not to be seen with her outside, which wasn't the case. He was interested in her in a way he wasn't expecting. He wasn't planning a hit and run anymore.

He was just trying to do the sex part as soon as possible. She was making him nervously horny very much at that moment.

"No. I don't want to have coffee here. I will go to the mall. Can you drop me there?"

"Please, Nel, let's go together. I want to spend time with you, wherever you want."

"No, I know what you were thinking and I didn't like it."

If he was going to be her boyfriend, he had to behave first.

"What?"

"I want you to pick me up from my school tomorrow and take me to the mall. I will have my school uniform there and you will introduce me to your friends."

Jaden understood what she was thinking. He already told his friends about her; she was mistaken on that.

Of course, he was just regretting the way he talked to his friends. He wouldn't have tried to be funny using slang words, if he knew he was going to hang out with her like that. He wouldn't have said 'I'm gonna tap her high school ass' about her, if he knew she would be his girlfriend.

He was hoping an in and out date only back then. He never talked like that when he was planning to date a girl.

And, it was a bit late for him to change his words. In an interesting way, he lost his intention to dump her after fucking her. He could want to spend more time with her after that. Her attitudes were confusing him.

And, that day, the way she was telling him what to do, how to do it; this was making him adore her even more, still having an inexperienced soul. She was a manipulative girl and after he gave her the confidence she needed; this game was being played by her rules.

Maybe she was bringing out the timid side of him. Or the hidden loser.

He was more experienced than her but her twisted and delusional mind was making him think otherwise. Her unexpected behaviors, sudden mood changes had awkward impacts on some people.

Maybe they were vulnerable in a way, without knowing it. If it was so, she was a magnet for such people, again, without knowing it.

She never cared to think about such things. She just exploited opportunities. She was constantly spoiling herself, by her self-impression. She loved to demand, she loved to be given without waiting her to demand.

She wasn't even thinking about it. She just perceived that as a result of her incredibly attractive self.