Demon Exorcist Mayu

Story Info
A Demon Exorcist on her 1st mission, has a bit of fun~
2k words
4.07
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~|~Demon Exorcists~|~

A job as old as time itself, the Yang to Yin. They battle against the most vile of all Earthly creations, the Demons, however not the traditional ones that, you, the reader are probably used to.

These Demons aren't the ooky-spooky type in fantasy and such. More like perverted flesh creations that serve to bring pleasure to women, or to corrupt men into Demons. While you'd think they sound like they don't put up any real relative fight against conventional weapons, you'd be wrong, they've taken over the world!(muahahaha)

Skyscrapers replaces with meat towers, subways replaced with flesh caves, sidewalks replaced with...! Broken down, more decrepit sidewalks!

*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*

Speaking of sidewalks! This is where our story begins...

-•-Mayu Senkō-•-

A Junior Demon Exorcist, strutting her way down the sidewalk, high heels tapping as she walked. Mayu's big jiggling peach undulating back and forth with each step underneath for white and red bodysuit. While not exactly undulating her perky B cups did have a light bounce too.

Of course with every Exorcist they must have their fated weapon of Exorcising, in Mayu's case these would be a pair of Hallowed Steel Knuckles around each arm, the metal plated glove on her dominant hand(right) having engraved runes upon it that course with red electricity arcs when she is in combat; and of course with every Exorcist she must have her Exorcist belt of supplies, hung tight(so as to not fall off) around her waist.

-"Ergh, couldn't have that loser at the tailor have given me something halfway decent to wear..."

She complained like this often as all Exorcists are given Bodysuits to protect against Demon's miasma and Demon Secretions, both which get stuck in conventional attire made of cloth.

-"Whatever at least it means I get to tease those little virgins~hehe"

[Oh yeah did I mention? Our protagonist is a bit of a bitch, but don't let her virgin degrading comments get under your skin, she's probably just mad her tits never grew haha]

Mayu looked over her shoulder and stared into the sky with a dangerous look of anger for no apparent reason

In her mind her mission begins, Infiltrate, scout out, and retrieve samples of the Demon Nest.

-"Enough sightseeing, let's get this stupid assignment over with!"

She said with a smirk before squatting down low for a second and leaping off the ground, slightly cracking the concrete below her. She repeated this until she saw the entrance to a small subway, the Minor Demon Entrance in her debrief. Her leaps sounded like small sonic booms across the city, even being a Junior, Mayu's physical strength was not to be underestimated. In her training at the academy, she sent the dummies flying just from getting into her kicking stance.

Mayu's mission as a Demon Exorcist is to save civilization from the Demon's, not destroy everything around her. So as to prevent her from doing this, the Elder Demon Exorcists chose to bind some her physical power away until she could control it more. Her gloves being the agent of binding, the runes engraved upon them are power vents for herself, the blood red glow appearing whenever she feels like killing. Fitting for her own scarlet eyes.

[While Mayu may not have much on top, she makes up for it with her abnormally powerful legs and overall physical strength]

Sighting the entrance a few blocks over, she leaped one last time onto a destroyed partially infested skyscraper, before kicking off of it towards the subway, slicing through the air.

-"These Demons have no clue what's in store for them~chu♡"

An almost demonic look in her eyes, her heels dragging and cracking the concrete, she slides in front of the stairway down.

~|~Explanation so I don't have to later time!!

An Exorcists fighting style is decided upon their physical characteristics, for example.

Mayu: has smallish tits, powerful legs and large physical prowess, this means she mainly uses physical strength to overcome her enemies and cannot use many types of spells (because an Exorcists magic is stored in her breasts, also reason for why male Exorcists do not exist)

Other Exorcists: may have large tits, but average or below average strength, but very high magic prowess.

Explanation Over!!~|~

*tip..tap* *tip..tap*

Her heels clicking as she descended the staircase, watching the walls as they slowly transform into pink flesh and meat. Small tentacles protruded here and there, slowly wiggling.

-"God..this place is so fucking gross..."

She remarks, covering her nose from the smell of Demon miasma,(i.e. a fishy semen like smell)

-"Eh!~...Even though this place is disgusting I can still feel the miasma trying to arouse me.."

While this was a Minor Demon Nest the stench of Demon's Miasma can still make any regular woman faint from arousal, only building up a minuscule amount of arousal Mayu brushes off the smell and dampness of the nest.

*Squelch*

Sensing her presence a tentacle worm started slithering towards her foot, leaving a trail of secretions behind it.

-"Ew.. fucking pathetic~♡ I can't believe they want a live sample of one these things.."

She says in disgust, mixed with slight arousal as the wormy thing reminds her of a dildo she masturbates with, or maybe the miasma is already getting to her?

Mayu squats down to pick up the 6 inch-ish worm, her gloves squelched around it, the murky white clear secretions oozing through her fingers.

-"God~ even the little ones can pump out sooo much juice~"

Her voice filled with held back arousal, as Exorcist aren't allowed to masturbate 4 months in advance to a mission, or assignment, to test their willpower. Her eyelids dropping a bit as she eyed the tentacle up and down while it squirmed around in her hand.

-"Regardless these things still piss me off, I'll find plenty more like yo-"

Sensing her grip tightening on it, the worm defensively squirts it's virile sperm at her face in an attempt to distract her and get away before it gets crushed.

Spluuurt~

The worms sperm splashes against her, plastering her gorgeous face with musky white sperm, and since her mouth was open, a little even got inside her mouth. Reflexively she swallowed the sticky goop down. Which even in a small amount, was enough to send a frustrated, junior Exorcist, into heat.

-"Wha-♡What the hell~!♡"

Almost immediately after she swallowed, her whole body quivered with pleasure, her nipples hardened against the latex, and her pussy puffs up and it's juices lightly dampen the crotch of her suit.

Frozen due to her quivering, naughty thoughts of masturbating enter her mind. The worm having been dropped by her, senses her arousal and quickly surges towards her groin from across the meaty floor. Already pre-producing more musky clear secretions as it slithered to her.

Closing in on her cute little pussy, still close to the ground due to her still squatting bowlegged, the worm reaches up with its head almost touching her kitty lips. With unruly speeds she reaches down and covers her aroused, dripping wet hole with her hand, stopping the worms head from gaining entrance.

-"Shi~Shit! That was way t-too close~♡

The worm, now annoyed at being denied entry, hits against her glove over and over relentless attempting to get inside her aroused pussy. The vibrations of it hitting her hand over and over sent little shocks of pleasure into her vagina. The sperm shlicked head of the thing making a small squelching noise every time it jabbed her.

-"H-hey! ♡You little shit st~stop that♡"

She moans and squeaks as she tries to grab the worm to stop it from arousing her any further. The hand reaching for it flinching everytime the worm strikes her hand-covered pussy, it's head leaving a string of cum on her glove.

Finally she grabs the tentacle and pulls it off the ground, staring at it writhe and sling sticky slime, some strings hitting her face. The worm was agitated that it couldn't feast upon this beautiful Exorcists lewd energy. But something had changed, instead of wiping away the slime in disgust she longingly held her stare. One could almost say she had hearts in her eyes. As she prepared to crush the worm, with conflicted thoughts, suddenly she-

Plop!

She slid the head of the worm into the her mouth in a heartbeat, her plush rose colored lips wrapping around it. The writhing of the worm stopped just for second, only for the worm to go mad as even it was surprised by her actions. It's slime covered head squirming around in her mouth, and rubbing against her cheeks.

-Mmmmm~♡ (You naughty little thing~♡)

Mayu now fully giving in to her arousal, she sucked and slurped on the worms upper body. Her hand making small quick movements to push it in and out of her mouth almost like she was jerking it off. She moaned every time the worm pushed up against her cheeks, making her look like she was giving a dirty blowjob gesture.

-Mmmhmmm~!♡♡

Now really immersed into her lewd blowjob session, she started to rub and finger her irritated pussy through the tight latex suit. Mayu now extremely turned on from the directly swallowing the worms pre-cum, started to lick and flip her tongue against the worms head. In response the worm also licked and coiled around her tongue, almost in some sort of messy French kiss.

The lewd movements of the worm caused her to rub her clit and finger herself even faster than before. By this point she was constantly swallowing due to the tentacle's steady stream of slimy pre-cum. The substance only further deepening her arousal. Her tongue and the the worm contesting against each other for who was dominating the lewd and sloppy make-out session. Her fingers quickening as she began to crest the wave of pleasure that was coming.

The worm also closing in on its own "orgasm" began to go crazy inside her mouth and in her hand, alternating between rubbing against her cheeks, and twirling around her tongue. Her sensing the worm was close due to its erratic behavior, she fingered her pussy as deep as she could through her suit and tightened her grip on the worms body.

SLUURRPP~♡

Mayu held the worms body tightly as she climaxed and vacuum sucked the worms head, straightening out its upper body due to how strong the sucking was. The tentacle, overwhelmed by her sudden slurping, sprayed hot, slimy sperm all over inside her mouth. The more cum she swallowed the longer her own orgasm was drawn out, until she lost her grip on the slippery worm due to cumming so hard, and the worm sprung up like a rubber band, and quickly slid it's head into her throat, leaving only its tail between her soft lips, and ejaculated rope after rope of thick slimy Demon sperm deep into her stomach.

-Hmmmmmm~!♡

Mayu squealed as the worm dumped tons of pure miasma deep into her. Her pussy squirting through the latex all over the meaty floor of the subway. The worm slowly stopped its stream of semen, and wiggled the little bit of its body outside of her mouth back and forth happily, having finally achieved it's goal.

The worm slid out from Mayu's mouth onto the ground, spent from cumming inside her so much. Mayu, also spent from cumming, laid back onto the fleshy ground, her cum-fried brain only letting her make a pleasured sigh as she rested on the floor.

There she laid for about 24 seconds before jumping up with a ravenous look in her eye. Mayu's runes glowing deep with crimson. She slammed her Steel Clad fists together, causing a rippling shockwave of pressure and red electricity throughout the meat cavern, the scarlet lightning arcing and ripping through the fleshy walls.

-"Now that I'm all refreshed I think it's time to get this shit over with~"

...

After she left that Demon Nest, all the other Minor ones relocated as there was no living thing left in that subway, the ones who saw her leave said she had an evil smirk and an ominous red glint in her eyes...