Demon Kings New Toys

Story Info
The demon king goes to human realm and finds slaves.
1k words
3.14
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon king liked coming to the human realm. There were so many people here to play with for him.

He would walk around dressed with nice shiny jewellery, accessories and cute outfits because the demon king didn't have the same thoughts on genders as lots of stupid humans did. The main part though that everyone would notice wasn't the wings or the horns it was the large beautiful cock. The demon king wouldn't hide it away like humans he walked around with it lightly bouncing. Humans would stare at it almost like they were hypnotised. This is why he came. It was a game and he liked the different reactions. Some humans would react badly they would get confused by their feelings and get angry when attracted to large cock. The demon king could also see the lust from many but he wasn't after them. He would walk around finding the cute men the ones who couldn't take their eyes off his cock. They would fall to their knees when he got close. He knew these ones would make good pets. He could simply hand them a collar and they would eagerly put it on and follow along on their knees. He continued around until he found 5 of these men he planned on turning into his cute little cumsluts. He was already keen to take them back and do whatever he wanted to them. He knew he owned them now he could see it in their eyes the look of devotion.

With 5 new slaves he returned home, it was going to be a long night. As a demon king he had a lot of stamina, more than 5 humans could manage but he liked to use his pets until they were past their breaking point.

The lucky new slaves were stripped of their human clothes. When in the presence of the demon king they were to look like cute femboys at all times. Buttplugs were essential, there would be a huge punishment if the demon king saw you unplugged. He also kept pets locked in chastity so they would focus on his pleasure not their own. The only person allowed take the cages off or remove the plugs was him. The new pets squealed when the plugs were put in, they were large as they needed to be able to stretch to get ready for the king. The king left them after this to get ready for the night.

When he returned his new pets were overjoyed they wanted to show how pleased they were for being chosen. They knew they were lucky and wanted to prove they were worthy. King pointed to one on them and then his cock. A simple instruction, the femboy eagerly crawled over and licked the head of the cock. He couldn't believe how big it was. He started questioning whether he could please it he continued to lick. Luckily for him king didn't intend for him to suck it alone. He called 2 other pets over. 3 slaves worshipping his cock seemed like enough. They put everything into it. Trying so hard to impress him. The last 2 were jealous they were slowly edging closer wanting to get involved.

King spoke to one of them, "Take his plug out and start using your tongue on his ass. Make sure it's ready for me." So the last two followed his instructions. One of them very happy as he knew he was going to be the first one to be filled.

King was enjoying having 3 eager sluts worship his cock and kept that going for a long time before covering them with his cum. He came so much more than a human ever could. At first everyone was shocked but then they smiled and started to lap it up. They wanted to lick up every drop. King moved over to the pet that was still getting his ass eaten, he moved a pet aside to get access to his pets ass. He would fuck all of them that night in many positions but the lucky first one was ready, face down ass up. King pushed his large cock against the man's asshole not inserting it yet just teasing it. He could feel the desperation from the man. The man tried to push back on it but king didn't allow it. It was his ass to use how he wanted, he would allow the man to sit on his cock later and ride it but right now it was his turn to show who was in charge. He was going to pound this slutty ass. He pushed it in, the head penetrated and the man gasped a breath. He kept sliding it into his new human cocksleave. Right now his pet was just a warm hole for him to use. He pushed it all the way to the balls and stopped. "How's my cock feel slut?" He asked.

The man struggled to talk "Huuu...ge" the man could barely talk while he was impaled on the demon kings cock.

The demon king laughed and that's when he started moving his hips. The man let of a loud moan which encouraged the demon king to up the pace. The moans got more intense and the man came. Even while in chastity it took king less than 30 seconds to make him cum. King didn't stop. He kept pounding.

The others were watching after finishing licking up all the cum in awe. Two of the men were licked clean of cum after they were drenched in it but the third had refused them. He didn't want to be clean, he wanted to stay covered in kings cum. He couldn't wait to get more.

They couldn't believe how well the man was being fucked. They had seen a lot of humans fuck but this was a first for them. The way king moved gave them goosebumps. It was almost scary to witness. King took turns fucking all 5 of them until they couldn't even move any more and knew he had taken them past their limits. They were his now. No one else would ever be able to satisfy them. They would be his slutty, immoral pets that he could get to do anything. He left them to rest. He would come play with them tomorrow knowing they would barely be able to move. He would tease them relentlessly and make them compete against each other. He loved playing games with humans. How far would they go to be his number 1 bitch.