Demonic Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Egin gives away a gift or is it?
1.4k words
4.25
724
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daemonic Delights.

Chapter Two.

As she stripped off her smart white blouse to reveal a white bra, containing a pair of quivering medium breasts that shook delightfully as she dropped the blouse and then unzippered her skirt. Egin regarded her with interest as she dropped the skirt to reveal white panties and matching suspender set, and stockings. Egin was delighted at the vision before him and whispered to her, the dark words that had ensnared so many lovely women before her. She shuddered as his words snaked into her mind.

"Ah my dear Gina, so overlooked by management, aren't you? How the hotel's general manager has promoted his friends, and now consigned to the night manager position. How that must grate upon you," Egin read her resentments, desires and frustrations in the lines of her face, and the iridescent glow of her aura.

"Yes," Gina whispered, she thought of all of the times, that Gareth Morecambe had overlooked her, ignored her accomplishments and even taken credit for her work, with demanding clients. But worst of all, Morecambe even suggested the only way she would ascend to the dizzy heights of full management was if she slept with him. With that thought, Egin saw the anger flare up like a firework, her aura was ablaze now. Egin turned her round to look upon the women, cavorting on the bed,

"Each of these women has been ignored, cheated upon and frustrated by men and women. They want some measure of revenge; they need a vengeance and I have agreed to give it to them. I will grant them words that could make someone fall in love with them, ease someone's passing or even tear someone's life asunder. I must admit, I like the last one myself. Imagine what you could do with words that would remove the obstacles to your career, even make the right person give you their hotel chain as a wedding present." Egin's words were as smoke, bleeding into Gina's ears and mouth, her sense snatched away and her arousal becoming more powerful.

"What...what do they give you in return?" Gina's mind wrestled with the question but managed to speak.

"Each of these women will give me two nights. They will satisfy me this tonight and then upon the next Samhain, or Hallows evening, they will return and submit to me again. In the year betwixt, they are free to use the words of witchcraft in any way they wish but upon my return, they will surrender themselves again, and their power." Egin smiled and looked over to the two women on the bed.

"Two nights only?" The words stumbling over her lips, unsure and weakening by the moment.

"Come here my pretties, and show Gina, what you are about," Egin called over.

Carol and Julia slipped off the bed, Carol's legs wet from her dribbling cunt. They came to Egin and caressed me and kissed him, Julia placed her hand on the oversized cock hanging between Egin's legs and stroked it.

"I will take the Master's cock, then I will have words to mete out the justice, so well-deserved upon my ex-husband. He stole everything from me, and I want him to know what I have suffered. I give myself to the Master, and he will grant to me, the words of the craft." Julia began to kiss Egin's member up and down its length seemingly unaware of it being covered with pointed thorns. Julia licked at the head which was large and obscenely bulbous. Gina looked up and saw Carol, her hand still fingering her pussy, to further encourage the juices to flow was licking and kissing Egin's nipples and occasionally his mouth. She turned and smiled,

"I too will be given the power to conjure, to take back my power and own the company that I started from my partner. It is worth more to me than the world and my Master can use me in any way he wishes." Carol knelt and began to lick the thorny ball sack of Egin's genitals.

"Hannah, you may cum for me!" Egin half turned his head, apparently completely aware of the closeness of Hannah's arousal, as she bobbed up and down on the bedpost carving,

"Oh, Thank you, my master!" Hannah gasped and let out a strangled groan as she lifted herself off the bedpost and a torrent of ejaculation sprayed the white carpet of the suite, leaving a dark stain of bodily fluids with just a hint of red blood from her ravaged pussy.

Egin turned back to Gina, who by now had succumbed to his influence and had knelt before him. The three women now took turns, kissing and licking the huge member, and Egin looked down in satisfaction,

"Gina, I imagine you have been fucked all your life, would you like to be the fucker?" Egin looked down at her, and she looked up, confused.

"I don't understand?" She frowned, looking up at him.

"Well, all flesh is grass as they say, and I think you'd enjoy the sensation of being the fucker rather than the fucked. Stand up!" Hs ordered and then with a gasp of horror, Gina looked down as a large erect cock took the place of her pussy,

"Oh!" A strangled gasp was replaced with the sudden and unfamiliar sight of Hannah now licking and kissing her cock. The sensation was quite extraordinary, but Egin knew what he wanted her to do. Gina, now filled with a potent cocktail of new hormones, took Hannah by her head, and placed her onto her cock. Hannah took the large glans into her mouth and began to throat the member as Egin chuckled with diabolic amusement, watching every movement.

He had chosen this one well, she might prove to be an acolyte for his dark desires.

Gina knew what Egin had meant, she like many women had been fucked by men, some men made love to their wives and girlfriends, gentle and understanding the powerfully intimate act. Some men knew the joy of bringing a woman to orgasm, either with their cocks or their tongues. These men were rare in Gina's world. In her world, men fucked a woman's cunt and thought nothing of her pleasure. Most of her lovers had been too full of their importance, fretting about the size of their penis, if she was lucky her new lover might think to spit on his cock before ploughing into her tightness, one or two even licked at her pussy before taking her roughly. Now, she would do the fucking. Their fucking was selfish and drawn from their desire, but she would fuck like she wanted to be fucked, full of passion but with thought and consideration.

"Carol, get on the bed and spread your legs for the best fucking you've ever had!" Egin announced at once she complied. Gina, stroking her new fleshy cock was erect and straining, she followed Carol to the ned, her breasts bouncing lightly, as she watched the mature woman mount the bed, turn round, and hold her legs akimbo. The folds of her sex opened, beckoning for Gina's new cock.

"Just fuck me with that massive cock, the Master has given you! I'm so wet!" Carol pleaded with Gina, "I want you to fuck the shit out of me!" Gina glanced over her shoulder. Egin nodded at her, as he pulled Hannah off her knees and pushed her onto a chair. With her chest pressed against the chair, her hindquarters were open for his cock, and he took the initiative and prised open her buttocks and slid himself into her pussy.

"Agrh! Master! Your thorny cock tears at me!" Hannah cried out, as she felt the thorns inside her sensitive walls.

"You will learn to love it!" Egin replied carelessly. He smiled as his rhythm increased and Hannah quietened. Egin looked at Gina and watched her turn round and thrust her inhuman fleshed penis into Carol gaping quivering cunt. Gina was suddenly consumed by a tidal wave of sensation. Having a penis did not diminish the ripples of electricity that would normally flow through her clitoris, but now the sensitive organ was giving her jerking, shaking spasms as she fucked the willing adept beneath her. With each stroke, Gina was experiencing intense waves of simulation and soon she was assaulted with orgasmic shaking but without ejaculation. The new cock was unfulfilled, and even though she was having wave after wave of climax, the cock remained stiff and unyielding.

"Oh my god!" Gina shook.

"Not him but your new master!" Egin hissed, "And soon you will greet him!"

End of Chapter Two