Den Mother Ep. 05: ALPHA Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers

"Right! Who is Peregrine?"

"My right hand man. Loyal to the core. Best instincts I've ever seen. If there's anything left behind out here, he'll find it."

She really hoped that to be true. Like the General she needed something, anything. With troops joining them shortly from a secondary plane showing up after Harker made his presence known Stanos and Lucien bunker down under some brush and just observe. It was a waiting game at the moment.

Game sounded good to Lucky; he was hungry.

********

Somewhere out there. Somewhen at that!

"Why are we going deeper into the caves DJ?" Colonel Antonio Harker followed the giant of a man he had rescued from magical confinement. A red skinned man with the most extraordinary features. A man with a jaw of perfectly cut diamond. How was that even possible? Then again, how was Antonio even in this fucked up place to begin with? While he wasn't certain he could trust this man, he had very little options at the moment. A challenged companionship made sense until he knew his bearings.

"To go the other way would have been unwise friend Harker. Enemies either direction yet of a more manageable outcome down here." Diamondjaw aka DJ spoke with a rasp due to his jaws lack of mobility. It was easy to tell he had grown used to his unusual appendage and had developed speech quite well considering.

"Enemies? Great! The air down here is getting thin Buddy. I'm sweating my balls off too. Shouldn't it be colder down here? Unless... shit! Are we inside a volcano? Wait! I don't detect any sulfur smell. Where the fuck are we?"

"Calm yourself. You must think logically my friend. Survival depends upon it."

"Oh, I'm logical. Just out of my element. I can barely see you to follow you."

"Darkness is our ally."

"Says Batman." Something then dawned on him, "Not thinking straight, lack of oxygen probably." Digging into the cargo pockets of his uniform pants he locates a pair of night goggles slipping them on as the world around him turns green in hue. Diamondjaw looking back at him was spooky in the new lighting. "That's better. I can see at least another ten feet in front of..." One step taken his footing slips away and he begins to topple. A massive hand reaches out and snatches him by his parka and drags him upright. "Nice save. Thanks."

"Be careful of your step, there are pits here that..."

"I get it! Bottomless. Thanks again."

"We are brothers bound now by bloodiron."

"What's this bloodiron thing you keep bringing up? You tasted my blood which helped us understand one another better, which is great, but I feel as if there's more to it."

"Life's blood has much to offer. Sustenance, allegiance, strength."

"Uhh? Okay! If you say so. Again, where are you leading us?"

"It is not much further. I was captured before reaching my destination. Imprisoned as you found me as a torture, my being so very close to my... past. Left there to drive me insane at being so very near."

"Past meaning?"

"You shall see. There is someone I wish you to meet."

"Friend of yours?"

"Much more." DJ turns away and continues his climb over challenging surfaces, jagged stalactites, and stalagmites both like some jaws of a demonic threshold, gnarled, slick surfaces bent on pain giving if mistook. Harker was finding this place to be hellish. Diamondjaw? Home! As close as such a place could exist.

Another forty minutes into the bowels of hell a light loomed in the distance. Lifting his night vision goggles Harker stared with awe, "Is that the outside?"

"Nay! Our journey is over. Come friend Harker." A faster pace led them into a vast open cavern of well-lit beauty. The second Harker was exposed to the openness his own jaw dropped. Speechless he watched as DJ stood statuesque with pride, "I am home Arorua."

"Who did you say?" Harker froze in step.

"My wife Arorua resides here. It is she I wish you to meet."

"Oh, hell!" The name hit too close to home; a mirror version of Aurora made Harker ill at the pit of his stomach. Opting to follow DJ down a path, the evidence of home meant colossal geological formations of diamonds the size of skyscrapers, lining walls, jutting up from the cave floor, they were everywhere. Recalling similar structures in New Mexico, Harker wondered if there might be many such places hidden back home. A thought on greed and prosperity should he locate them if he returned to his own time, own world fled as his rational side stepped forward.

"Up here." DJ pointed as he began climbing a diamond staircase leading to a large shaven facet. Finding the place blinding Antonio struggled to keep up, peering at his feet to be certain where each step was, he noted movements within the gems.

"What the hell?" He stopped to examine the swirls within better. By standing still he found the swirling mists inside to take form, into pleading spirits seeking rescue, fear on their faces. Very ancient looking folk, not anyone from his world by the looks of their images. All nude, the dead obviously did not require clothing. "Spirits? Is this... are they the afterlife?"

"Come, Friend Harker." DJ calls out luring him into continuing his ascent upward until finding DJ standing face to face with a solid sheet of smooth crystal. "She will join us shortly."

"Your wife you say?"

"Yes." DJ smiled with his eyes, dark but still full of life. Harker wondered if his new friend was insane. If so, Harker might just join him. Palms planted on the gem DJ awaited her arrival. With time ticking away and sweat dripping like a waterfall the gem's interior seemed to become cloudy as if a fog bank within challenged its inhabitants. Finally, from the fog two palms slapped over DJ's as if bonding. Then huge tits crushed against the interior, nipples hoping to cut the diamond. How did a spirit find its body tangible enough to do that? Harker found his own heart racing at the strangeness. A face appearing in the mist made DJ plant his forehead against the surface, eyes closed to embrace his love. "You see my friend. This is my love. This is Arorua."

"Holy fuck! That's Aurora." The shock too much under oxygen deprivation Antonio passed out from lack of air. Maybe it was the guilt of seeing his own true love. One that had been denied him. Maybe DJ and he did have something in common after all. Blood brothers indeed. No chance of CPR with a jaw of diamond.

********

Many miles away!

"Bladders empty, now where were we?" Aurora Dawson shook off her urine droplets and sniffed the air, "Ah! Cherry blossoms." Her scent always found its way home, her body incapable of stench. Gotta love magic!

"I was about to be eaten alive." Odessi accepted her fate, holding her breath and attempting to express pride in her losing battle. Without warning Garameth stood tall and turned to the General grabbing he and Amoreus hurling them out of the way without warning. His strength incredible the Roman's flew through the air as if pollen on a windy day. His men startled by the impasse drew swords but found Garameth pointing for them to hold their distance.

"Ghost?" Aurora expressed shock as her Alpha of the dogs even directed a finger of pause toward her, while appearing as if in thought. Suddenly, the rest of his pack came racing from the darkness and sounded vicious in a flurry of snarls, almost rabid in nature. Swarming poor Odessi the wolves ripped her slim attire, her shield away and attacked her flesh. She was buried in the fur of her assailants to the point she could not be seen at all. Only her screams were heard.

"She deserves this." Ghost winked at Aurora, offering her a hint that things were not as they seemed. Suddenly, laughter and moans entered Aurora's personal thoughts.

"Please tell me they're not eating her." Oh, yes! Well, Folly was! Garameth's leftovers were always delicious.

"Their tongues are delightful." Odessi acknowledged, "I am being licked everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Please don't save me."

Covering her brow with her hand Aurora rolled her eyes, "This is just stupid."

"I warned her I would get even. To evade her visions, I made it appear in my thoughts as if she would be eaten alive. I kept my own illusion."

"You're a twisted hound, Garameth."

"Indeed!" He stepped away to meet with the General letting him in on his game with Aurora's assist of language. Odessi's laughter although muffled with no tongue, eased the soldier's anxiety, regardless worried for their Torch. Hearing Odessi have an orgasm Aurora puffed her cheeks with relief.

"Evil boys and girls." Aurora spoke telepathically to her pack, "Just plain evil. You all could have ruined our alliance here by doing that. We just got them to trust us."

Dispersing the wolves revealed an extremely messy Odessi, covered in saliva from head to hips. She had even been nudged to the ground and rolled over face down and licked thoroughly, not a single spot missed. A feeling of sympathy the pack laid down protectively around her. Aurora eased through the maze of mutts and bent over picking Odessi up by her hair and lifting her into the air, dangling painfully from her long mane. "I hope you've learned your lesson lil' Miss Mischief."

"Can they do that again?"

"You're the seer, you tell me."

"They won't." Odessi pouted, "This is a test to see if I will make them do it. I will cherish the moment, never to abuse my power again."

"Smart girl. Next time you might not get off so lucky. Damn! Now I'm jealous." Aurora looks down at Folly, "Yeah! Lower those eyes, Folly Lou. I saw where your tongue was." A wink made Folly roll over in the grass playfully. "Bitch!" That she was!

The General convinced of their mischief as being innocent enough ordered his men to get some sleep. Luna transforming back to her human state found her beau and snuggled up in his bed roll. From there the night relaxed. Garameth going off on his own in the darkness considered all that Odessi had revealed.

"I have a sister."

Sensing Aurora step from the shadows he tilts his gaze to peripherally eye her arrival.

"Sorry to bother you, Ghost. I know there is a lot to process there. We need to find a way to contact our people. Do you think we can locate any of these A'Bomi folks?"

"I do not know. They hide where hiding goes unseen."

"Mouthful there." Her thoughts suddenly recall his earlier Dire Wolf transformation, his dick size beyond her wildest fantasies. Sighing he sensed her hormonal escalation.

"Another night perhaps." He exhaled.

"Right! I'll just go take care of myself again. Night Ghost."

He said nothing. Nobility shining through?

The Alpha had much to digest.

********

Whereabouts uncertain!

"Hello?" A young voice cowered in the pitch darkness of night with only trees rustling in a breeze that could be heard. Creaking limbs, leaves dancing with one another in a percussion of gusty breathes. Fear would normally project well to someone so young, yet something kept him from realizing fear was an option. "I wish I could see." In a bizarre manifestation a human hand begins glowing a faint green aura. Face lit up in a cascade of awe, the missing Kodi Prescott saw a symbol on his palm. A runic style carving as if a sharp fingernail might have drawn it into his flesh, still damp from his own blood. "When did I get this?" Where am I never crossed his mind. Nor did the pain of his wounds which healed in rapid fashion. Within seconds the symbol faded away and the light subsided.

Yawning Kodi lay down in a ball and fell asleep.

"Night Dad."

A dream?

Not on his life.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers
12