Edging

Story Info
Lady edges her man.
1.1k words
4.6
23.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so wet. It came dribbling down my legs and it was all because of him.

My man sat naked on a chair, sweating, his hands tied up behind the backrest and his legs spread wide, giving me a good view of his gorgeous long and engorged cock which pointed so proudly to the ceiling.

The golden cock ring that I had stuffed around his shaft and balls made his cock even harder than it normally was with thick veins bulging underneath his skin.

"Oh, baby, please...please..." He begged.

"Shhhh, you're doing so great, honey," I whispered in his ear while I let my hand travel lower again, running through the shimmering pre-cum that drizzled down his shaft and was smeared in his little trimmed hairs. I wasn't the only one that was dripping.

After lubing up my hands, I grabbed his massive cock again and tugged at it a few times.

"Hmm..." He bit his lip at the sensitive touch.

He was being pleased—or tortured—by my hands and mouth for over 45 minutes already and soon came the dirty wet sounds again, bouncing off the walls as I vigorously jerked off his sensitive cock which throbbed against the palm of my hand.

He was warm and wet, soft yet hard.

"Ahh... C-close!" He whined and arched his back against the chair, almost cumming. I let go before he could...

"Ahhh..." he breathlessly moaned.

It took him a few seconds to recover, to not go past that point of no return, but I didn't give him much recovery time, for I grabbed him again, massaging him, taking him higher. And every time that he reached the top of that mountain, ready to jump off? I stopped.

Because he couldn't cum. It is me that is in control here, not him.

I let his cock slither through my hands over and over again. Softly and gently, but going faster with each stroke.

"Ahh...Ahhh!"

He was there again. He threw his head back, ready to blow...but before he could, I pulled my hand away.

His leg muscles tightened as he pushed his hips to the front, in search of my touch, but my hand was already gone. God, he was so hot, being all desperate like this! I loved to be in control over my man.

I grabbed the seeping hard-on in my hand again and softly rolled my hand around the bulbous head, giving different sorts of pressure with my fingers, making him whimper and whine.

He will cum so damn hard when I'll finally let him and that was my goal. To make him finish so hard, he'll go cross-eyed with pleasure.

"Ahh...ngh...b-baby!" He shouted at the end and I let go, knowing precisely when to stop. I knew him like no other.

His cock twitched against his stomach and a large blob of pre-cum oozed out.

"Ohh...I'm...close. I was so close," he sobbed, almost not able to handle it anymore. His balls must feel so tight and heavy, and his cock so perceptive. It must be hell but I knew it felt like heaven to him too. It was heaven and hell altogether.

I gave him a little while to recover again and touched myself in the meantime. He made me horny beyond words too.

When I thought he was ready for it again, I twirled my finger around the crown of the head.

"Ohh...I...Ahh..." he tried to talk but forgot what he wanted to say when his cock was running through my slippery palm again.

"Ohh...yeah..." He moaned. "Ahh... Can I cum...please, please?!"

"No."

"Ahhh, baby!" he pushed his hips forward, trying to desperately fuck himself in my hand but I unwrapped my fingers. "Ahh...no!" he whined. "I wanna cum."

Feather-light fingertips of mine tickled the head of his cock and he was back on that mountain again, I knew he was. He wanted to jump off, he wanted to make the dive so bad.

"Ahh...oh! P-please... Oh god, please, close!"

"No, not yet," I said and I took my evil hand away just before he could climax, and caressed his hot chest instead which was moving up and down so rapidly.

"You make me so wet like this, you know that, honey?" I told him as I circled him. "So wet..." I whispered in his ear and pushed a few fingers between my slippery folds, starting to finger myself. I stood close to his ear, but behind his back, so he couldn't see me and only heard the obscene sounds that came from my moving fingers. "Can you hear that?" I asked while loud slurping sounds filled up the room.

"Oh, baby..." he whined. His cock was surely screaming to be touched as the cockring was squeezing in his flesh.

"Hm?"

"Please, I wanna."

I smiled and stood before him again, kneeling down.

My slippery fingers grabbed his rock-hard shaft, while my lips curled around the head of his beautiful cock.

I sucked it gently and twirled my tongue around the rim a few times, licking against the underside of the head before I bobbed up and down. I felt his cock twitch inside my throat, knowing he would cum if I went on, so I let go.

Again.

He was in delirium. His eyes rolled back inside his skull, showing white and his lower lip between his teeth, red from biting them.

I wrapped my hand around him for the last time, going faster now, while my other hand pinched his nipple. He bucked his hips, matching my pace as he tried to fuck in my palm even harder.

More, he wanted more!

"Ahhh...Ngh...c-close!" he whined.

"Cum for me babe," I hoarsely ordered. He had been a good boy and deserved his reward.

This was what he had been waiting for all this time. To finally release, to finally let himself go over the edge. A fulfilling feeling waiting for him, a feeling of pure bliss.

As my wonderful hand stroked over his cock, his mouth opened up, silently screaming as his cock shot out a massive load of semen straight onto his chest before it twitched again, and another ejaculation erupted, making white ropes of cum flying through the air with each sensational jolt of pleasure hitting his body.

"Ahh!" he loudly moaned when his body was able to produce a sound again. "F-fuck!"

He threw his head back against the chair while his cock squirted out the last of his fluids as I milked him dry till the last spasm.

"Was it good babe?" I asked as I let go of his member.

"Oh God, yes, you are the best, baby," he praised.

"You were great too, honey."

I let him catch his breath for a little while, as the high from pleasure ebbed away before I uncuffed him.

"I love you," he said, gratefully.

"I love you too. I'll get a cloth to clean you up, honey," I replied to which he nodded.

And I knew that both of us would sleep like a baby tonight, me in his arms after he had returned the favor...