All Comments on 'Denied by Her'

by Younginlondon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Haha - SO bad!

Crawl down to the tool drawer, grab a pair of pliers or a screwdriver and remove the cage in less than 30 seconds. Then jack off to your hearts content, pack your bags and leave this manipulative bitch that has demonstrated by her actions of demeaning, degrading and humiliating you that she has no real love or respect for you. Why would any man stay? Dumb story, even for fiction. Stupidity without rhyme or reason.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Congrats!

Shortest story I've ever given 5!! Loved the detail. Ignore the hater comments. Those of us who enjoy chastity do so willingly it's a great high! Maybe she uses a numbing gel and condom and rides Her cock till the Viagra wears off and locks him back up? Or finally lets him cum only if he agrees to eat his huge month long load out of her? Either way, great story! Thanks!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue -- and don't listen to nonnies; they can't even be honest enough to leave a name. Five stars, thank you, etc, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too little consent

Not a bad tale, but I didn'y see an explanation of "what's in it for him ?" No real indication of his enjoyment.

Mind you, its not that he has to have an orgasm every day. But this comes across as way too one-sided. I got no sense that he enjoyed what was happening.

And drugging him -- Viagra is mostly harmless but not always -- WITHOUT his consent ? That was a complete turn-off to me.

To be erotic, my opinion is that any denial needs to be **loving**. And yes, it's a game that I and my SO love to play. I've gone a week before -- by prior arrangement, and with the understanding that if I choose to I can require the game end. We play the game partly because **I** enjoy it. Partly because **she** does. But in all things it's consensual, and affectionate.

I guess I didn't get a sense of why he sticks around. Why does he ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't be stupid.

First off, wonderful story. You did an AMAZING job. don't let the hate comments get to you.

Now, second off: To Anon who said too little consent: Are you fucking stupid? He could easily break the lock, he could easily have told her the viagra as a step too far, hell, she even unlocked him so he could have jacked off then and there. He had no reason to stop jacking off when she told him to--unless he likes it. So it's obvious that the main character likes chastity.

to the anon who said he should just break it off with a lock: I know it's you. you might not have used the word drivel this time, but I know you're that same anon who goes around commenting negatively on every femdom story on this site. Get a life. Here's the deal: You don't like femdom, but we do. So fuck you, and fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This isn't a story

This is a list of things she "would" do to you. There's no dialogue, except for a couple of lines that have no quotation marks or correct punctuation, no beginning or end and there's a lot of typos and errors. Bad. Really bad.

robertreamsrobertreamsover 8 years ago
journalism

Your story reads like a newspaper report of an agreement. This is sex. Is no one passionate about it? Doesn't she enjoy what she is doing to him? In this kind of ritualistic humiliation and control, there needs to be a certain "satisfaction" in both parties, if not joy. Otherwise why are they doing it?

Doesn't he enjoy it? Why would he allow it if it didn't (secretly) love it?

Lots of "starting" very little doing.

There are no people in your story. What do they look like? Do the smell, touch, taste, feel? Do they ever talk to one another?

It is good that you are trying, but give us some real people with personalities and names, voices and feelings.

She should be ecstatic with the joy of total control and he should be feeling the ultimate pleasure of total submission to the will of another.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
This is too stupid

I only read about half and that was too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous