All Comments on 'Denied Pt. 01'

by MDSinclaire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Think about this.

Denial only teaches that you aren't being taken care of. That isn't being a good Master or Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To that first comment

Ummmm thats incorrect

LeEnglishmanLeEnglishmanover 4 years ago
Author gets it.

Circling back from part 3, I can safely say the Author gets it. To clear up power exchange questions and comments here and in later stories, The Sub is always in control and is often the driver of long term denial. The Dom, while seeming to be the director is providing a (limited) service by request only but always has an eye on the health and well being of the Sub. It seems strange, but it is surprisingly fulfilling with the right dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't kinkshame :V

No but seriously, orgasm denial is a perfectly valid fetish with fans both from tops and bottoms; I'm not sure why you would just arbitrarily tar that entire kink with the same brush like that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSinclaire@MDSinclaire
Sinclaire is a nearly 30 year old writer who began writing for fun at the age of 14. Over the years, many genre’s have fallen pray to his workings, but erotica has been a passion since the first scene was written. His first erotic scene was written spontaneously, he says, whil...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Denied Series Info