All Comments on 'Denied Pt. 03'

by MDSinclaire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But why?

Everyone has different tastes but I do not get the appeal of your partner, even if they are asub, not cumming... For a short time, to build anticipation, or maybe as punishment, I get... But never again? Why?

MDSinclaireMDSinclaireover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to questions and comments.

This story is solely fantasy, I would never place a sub of my own into permanent denial, unless it was what they wished for. I personally enjoy getting off, which is why I write erotica. Some people however, have the fantasy of being denied on a more permanent level, and some actually live it. I wrote three different endings to this story originally. I sent it to a control group of trusted readers from a previous site I wrote on and this ending was the clear winner. And so, this is how the story goes. Again, unless otherwise stated, all of my writing is based in fantasy, though sometimes actual events are called upon for writing purposes.

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaover 4 years ago
It's Just Fiction

i enjoyed Your story, Sir. i also understand that it was only that. A story.

Please keep writing, and know that i really enjoyed this orgasm denial adventure. :)

~ slave ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It does happen!

I don’t often read stories like this as I come to literotica to escape reality which is what this is for me! I am in a permanent denial relationship and it has been 22 months since my last true orgasm. Maybe one day I will wrote the story of my Master and me but until then just wanted to chime in to say some of us perverts do find this really hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSinclaire@MDSinclaire
Sinclaire is a nearly 30 year old writer who began writing for fun at the age of 14. Over the years, many genre’s have fallen pray to his workings, but erotica has been a passion since the first scene was written. His first erotic scene was written spontaneously, he says, whil...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Denied Pt. 02 Previous Part
Denied Series Info