Denise & Judy - Bisexual Afternoons

Story Info
2 women accept their bisexuality & realize its' fulfilling.
2.1k words
4.38
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start this story by telling you I am married and I am also having an affair with a very good male friend. With that being said I have to say I have thought many times over the years of being with a woman, sexually. Yes, I do believe I am bisexual. Not something that is readily accepted but with support from my friend I decided to pursue these feelings and see where it would take me. So here is my story;

Once I accepted the fact that I may be bisexual, I started really looking at women in a different light. There was a friend, a woman who I had known for several years, very attractive and a great personality. One night as a group of us were out she was sitting next to me and gently put her hand on my leg. I was startled at first but thought, nice, very nice. She left it there for most of the evening, gently rubbing my leg. I liked it.

As we left for the evening, she hugged we kissed as most of us did just friendly and asked me quietly, "could we meet for lunch or dinner?"

I said, "yes."

We met for dinner and planned an afternoon at her house. We did discuss our thoughts and ideas. So, it began and it has been great. It was a first for both of us so we were really working on truly unchartered territory but we both decided to go for it. I arrived at her house and she answered the door in a beautiful black bra and a black thong and a very sheer cover up. Her tits were just bulging over the top of the bra. She kissed me and started to unbutton my blouse and I undid my skirt and they both fell to the floor. I kissed her and began to rub her tits. They felt so nice. I had never done this before so I was not sure how to continue but it all seemed just so natural. She began rubbing mine and kissed my tits. I had on my pink bra and panties, very sexy ones.

We were both quite excited and then we laughed and she said," let's sit down and take it a bit slow, we have all afternoon."

We talked for a bit, while rubbing each other's legs and tits and arms and face. It was very sensual and we were both getting very aroused. We went off to the bedroom. As we stood there. I put my arms around her and undid her bra. I slowly pulled it down her arms and it fell to the floor. Her tits were just so full and soft and her nipples just so hard and erect. I fondled on of her tits full in my hand and the other I was gently rubbing my thumb over her hard nipple.

She moaned so softly and it excited me. We sat on the bed and I continued to rub her tits and then took one in my mouth while still teasing her other nipple. It felt so wonderful. (I fully understand now how the man I am having the affair with loves having my tits in his mouth and how it brings me and him such complete and full satisfaction.) Now, Judy enjoying having her tit in my mouth begins to undo my bra and take it off. I leaned back and she looks at me and then leans in and takes my tit in her mouth. She is sucking so gently and licking my nipple. I am so ready to have a nipplegasm and I do. It feels great.

I begin to rub her pussy and she wants me to suck her tits again.

I tell her, "Lay down."

I lean over her so I can have my tits in her mouth as she has hers in mine.

She says, "this is really a great idea."

As we are sucking each other, I see her hand run down her stomach and to her pussy, she is rubbing her pussy and moaning so erotically. As we continue this she reaches up and start to rub my pussy, OMG we both cum having nipplegasms. Kissing her so sensually I tell her it was so good.

She said, "she had never felt that good or had been given the opportunity to be so satisfied."

I told her, "I understood how she felt. It is so special when your partner male or female truly cares how you feel and that you are each satisfied."

We laid there for a bit and I was rubbing her pussy, and I said, "may I?"

She said, " yes."

So I went down to her pussy and started to lick her clit, lick her lips, she was so wet and I inserted my tongue and she was so warm. I could feel her pulsing and while I was licking her and sucking her, I was gently rubbing her clit. Her moans got louder and more intense. Her hips rose as she was about to cum again. My tongue inside her could feel the throbbing and the climax. Her pussy was so wet now and she tasted so good. I continued to lick her just lightly until she settled down and I went up to kiss her. Her tongue was in my mouth and mine in hers. She tasted herself and was in awe as to how great this felt.

She wanted to do the same to me and I said, "yes please, I need you to lick and suck me."

She started to lick and suck my nipples while her hand reached for my pussy. She continued to kiss me as she traveled down to my pussy. I was rubbing my tits as she began to lick my clit. She licked and sucked it and my hips were moving and I could not keep myself still. She then began to lick my pussy lips and gently continue to rub my clit. OMG it felt so wonderful and I could hardly contain myself but I did. She inserted her tongue and licked me I was cumming and I could not stop the pulsing and the throbbing nor could I stop my hips from rising and falling. I was totally spent and it felt great.

She worked her way back up to my mouth and kissed me and I tasted so good and it was great having that kiss with her. She then laid there in each other's arms, gently rubbing each other's arms, titis, stomach, face, neck. So relaxing and so satisfying.

After laying there for a bit, we got up and just looked at each other, held each other and felt our nipples rubbing against each other's and that was nice they were getting so hard again, just with the touching the hardness that elicited was wonderful.

We sat there, still naked and had a glass of wine a bit to eat and then I had to be on my way. We kissed again, very sensually and made plans for lunch and then another day together the following week.

Lunch was very good, we talked about the things that thrilled us, the things we wanted and the things we could do for and to each other to fulfill us both.

So now, our second day together. I arrive in my bathing suit as we are going to be by the pool today. That was the plan last week, but as you can see, we never got that far. She opens the door this time in her bathing suit and I in mine. She kisses me and reaches for my tits, as I reach for hers.

We laugh and I say, "let's get out to the pool or we will never get there."

As we walk, I take off my cover up and open my bathing suit just enough to reveal my tits, as she turns around, she smiles and leans over and kisses them both. A great start!

One of the things we talked about was using my dildo, my toy. I had never used one until a friend of mine suggested it might be fun, so I did and I love using it.

So, I told her, "she would most likely enjoy it as well."

She tells me, I have not really enjoyed sex with my husband, it appears he is very selfish and no regard for my enjoyment or needs."

So, she was a bit hesitant. She asked, "will it would hurt?"

I said, "it will be a bit uncomfortable at first, but with lots of lube and gentleness it will be fine."

So, we removed our suits and go into the pool for a bit. Playing with each other's tits and pussies. Then we head to the lounge chairs. We lay there for a bit; I get out my toy. She looks a bit taken back, but is willing to participate. I lube the toy and myself and show her how to slowly insert it. I begin to rub my clit as I am fucking myself, she is enjoying my reactions. She leans over and begins to suck my nipples and tits and fondles the other tits. Between the fucking and the sucking, I am going to have a nipplegasm and climax so good, I can feel it "cumming" and it is good. She is in awe of the enjoyment that this sex toy and her sucking me can bring to me. She sits down as I remove the dildo from my pussy and I lick it, to taste myself, she tries it as well and gives me a great smile.

She wants to try, l tell her, "I will help you."

I clean off the toy and lube her which is not too necessary as she is very wet, but I do. And Iube my toy. I kiss and suck her nipples and tits before I begin.

I tell her, "If it hurst at all you let me know."

She smiles and nods. I rub her clit, I rub her pussy lips, she reaches up and is fondling my tits. I finger fuck her to open the passage for my toy. I slowly insert the toy.

She moans a bit, I stop, she says, "no continue."

I do slowly in and out and a bit deeper each time. She now has a real hold on my tit and it feels good. She reaches for my hand and continues to fuck herself. Oh my, I enjoy watching her fucking herself. I start to suck her tits and nipples and play with her clit. (I know my friend has watched me fuck myself with my toy, so now I understand how he enjoys watching me, it is so very erotic to watch.) And it is getting me so on edge. She moans and begins fucking herself with more enthusiasm and she is cumming. Watching her cum is so wonderful, the expression on her face the reactions of her entire body. That we can do this for and to each other is amazing.

She finally relaxes and slowly pulls the toy out of her pussy, it is so wet, she puts it into her mouth, saying, "I had never done that with a cock before, not sure I would with a man, but to taste myself and you, I did like very much."

She asked me, "Do you like to have a cock in your mouth?"

I smiled and said, "yes, but only if my partner is doing it for both of us to enjoy and not just for his self-satisfaction on his part."

I know she is thinking about what I have said, but is not saying anything at this point. She knows my husband and I have little to do with each other as is the same in her case, so I think she is wondering if I have another partner. Not saying another yet. And I wonder if she has one but again, not asking just yet.

We lay back on the lounge chairs and just hold hands and talk about how exciting and erotic that all was. We just relax for a bit. We do go back into the pool for a bit, then have our last glass of wine and a bit to eat. We both clean up as I have to head out and she has to pick up her husband at the airport.

So again, it was another wonderful day with thoughts of many more ahead of us.

So that is where we are at this point, I do hope you have enjoyed and relive all of our fun, excitement and orgasms.

I will write more as our time together continues.