New Neighbor

Story Info
A younger man meets a much older women.
2.9k words
4.48
7.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Neighbor

Old is old and young is young. But in a world confused over so much, can the old and the young form a bond so strong that the number of years are no longer a factor. These two people have given each the time to understand each other and to ultimately care deeply about each other.

I recently had the surprise of a lifetime. Let me tell you about it.

I live in a large suburban area just outside of a big city. All of the houses are the same for the most part, and the people who live there are also much the same. The house next to me has been a rental for a long time. Many different single people, couples and families have lived there.

Earlier an older, I think single lady moved in. I would wave to her in the morning as she headed out for a walk and me to work. Several of these incidental waves happened over the next week or so.

I thought it might be time to be neighborly and introduce myself. The next morning I did just that. I followed my wave the next morning with walking over to her yard and telling her I was Tom, and welcomed her. She responded by telling me she was Ann, and was glad to have moved into such a nice place.

I noticed right away, she was older, but very beautiful, with a pleasant voice and manner about her. This being Friday, I thought I would suggest taking her for coffee at a local coffee shop just a couple of blocks away. She said it would be fun to get to know some people on the block and accepted the invitation.

The next morning I went to her door at 7:30am knocked timidly. Ann came to the door dressed and ready to walk to the coffee shop. As we walked, the conversation was about general things, weather, how long have you lived here...that sort of stuff.

As we walked further, I could not help but notice the way she was dressed. Great style, kind of looser fitting jeans, an incredible shirt and low heal soft boots. Very nice, elegant. This five foot two or three inch tall, maybe one hundred ten pounds, shapely women was just gorgeous.

We finally made it to the coffee shop. A table in the corner and two cups of the shops best coffee, we sat down. Surprisingly, she likes hers just as I do, black with a hint of real cream. We talked for about two hours, covering many topics.

Ann had moved here for another town. She has never been married and has no children. She has been retired for a few years and with a smile on her beautiful face, told me she is sixty nine years old. She looks fifty!

I shared with her that I have lived on "our" block for six years, I just turned thirty one and work as an engineer at a local company. Never been married, mostly because of spending too much time at work.

After our very delightful conversation we walked back to our part of the block. I walked Ann to her door. She thanked me for the coffee and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

As I left, I invited her for coffee again when she had time. She said that would be great.

A few days went by and we repeated our coffee shop visit. This was followed by several more coffee and conversations. All of these coffee shop visits, we had disclosed much about each other to each other.

Ann told me that over the years she had become less involved in sex, yet craved sex more. She hadn't lost her virginity until she was forty two and that experience was not the best. She attributed that to a poor choice of a partner. She also said, that although she did not have a lot of sexual experience, she enjoyed reading erotic stories and believed she had learned much from them.

I couldn't believe that I made this connection with her. I too lost my virginity later in life. Love the idea of a playful partner, but never found her or him. I thought for sure letting her know that being with a man was a possibility for me would have her running from me, it has with other women.

Ann was Ok with that. She told me she had experimented with two different women in the past and found their sexual company exhilarating. It was great then, but she would prefer a man now. WOW!

After knowing so much about each other, the next time I walked her home, I kissed her at her front door. I was not sure if she would kiss back, but I had to take the chance. She not only kissed back, but gave me a kiss I have only dreamed of. Soft lips, a tongue that mingles and a holding of my arms keeping me close. Again WOW!

She told me she hoped we were headed this direction and wanted us to be together for the first time in a day or two. I asked why the delay...she said the anticipation would make it so much more for both. I saw her point, kissed her again and walked away.

Two days later she invited me over for drinks and dinner.

I walked to her front door with a bottle of wine and three roses. She opened the door wearing a stunning dress, we kissed and she thanked me for the wine and flowers. Ann asked why three roses? I answered because, I saw her as a friend, a beautiful women and a lover. A tear came to her eye.

As she finished up the last details of dinner, we drank the wine and chatted. About everything but what the evening might become. Dinner was fantastic, including an Italian bread she made from scratch. I helped her clean up and we did all of the dishes, playing here and there.

With the last dish put away, I turned to this beautiful lady, holding her in my arms. She kissed me and took my hand, and with a smile on her face she said, come with me, play with me...I am yours. We took a few steps into her bedroom. A large very comfortable bed in an uncluttered room. Soft lighting that lets you appreciate who you are with and giving that room very romantic setting.

Ann sat me down on the edge of the bed. She told me she had wanted this from the first time she saw me. We kissed.

Ann began to unbutton my shirt, slowly but with purpose. Once unbuttoned she took the shirt off, folded it neatly and placed it on her dresser. She asked me to lye down on the bed. Next came my trousers and boxers.

I did the same with her. Taking my time undressing this beauty. Taking her bra off was a real pleasure. Her breasts full and round and showing no sign of her age. The areola's round with a decided brown tone. Her nipples, the size of dimes stacked for playful sucking.

We took are time undressing each other. We weren't in a hurry. This was not going to be a one night stand.

Both naked we pulled the duvet back and got into bed. Holding each other naked for the first time. She is a perfect size for me fitting just under my chin. We kiss for a time, each exploring the others mouth and tongue. With Ann on the bottom, I slide from our embrace kissing her neck, as I headed for those beautiful breasts.

They are full and round. I gently massage one while taking the others nipple into my lips, I hear Ann making sounds of approval. More and more I worship her breasts with her full approval.

I continue my journey down her flat tummy, stopping at her belly button. I spend the time licking this sensitive place.

Continuing down, I discover a few neatly trimmed short hair patch. I move past the special place marker and arrive at the very top of her special place. Knowing this is going to require much attention. I pull Ann from where she is, slowly so that her butt is at the edge of the bed. Kneeling before her, I move her legs to each side. She is completely exposed.

Kneeling at the bedside I put my hands on either thigh mid-way. I take a moment to look at this incredible sight. Her special place, truly is special. I hold her legs up just a bit and her little brown puckered opening shows itself. I move towards her and without any thought, I very softly lick her anus. The sound I hear from Ann is a mixture of torture and pure delight. I lick again and again. She squirms a little each time. She says not a word.

Having aroused that part of her, I move towards her vagina. Its neatly folded inward, wonderful pinkish color. I softly lick up the center fold from bottom to the top. More approving sounds are being made by Ann.

She instinctly takes over my holding her legs back and does this now. I take my free hands and place them at the bottom of her what will be her open pussy. With my thumbs starting at the bottom, I push my thumbs just into a now moistened center fold and open the full length. Her folded lips of some size protrude from her. I do this motion with my thumbs over and over. Her pussy is now open and reveling all of what it is.

Her clitoris is now being exposed by its hood retracting. I kiss and lick her opening for some time. Her wetness is wonderful and her aroma is inviting. Taking my thumbs again this time holding her clitoris hood back, I begin to lick and suck her clit. The sounds are rhythmic moans and her body moving from side to side.

She is close to her first orgasm with me. I want it to be more pleasant and memorable than her losing her virginity years ago. Still licking her clit, I insert one then two fingers into her pussy. She is snug with two fingers being the limit. Reaching deep inside, I find that special spot that might push her over the edge. In and out with the fingers, licking her clit and pushing on the spot inside every other stroke, she calls out loudly..."I AM GOING TO CUM." And so she does, moaning and bucking letting go of her legs and grasping for the duvet and the bedsheets. Her orgasm lasts for nearly two minutes.

I stop everything to let her enjoy the moment. Her pussy soaking wet. Her insides on fire, she sits up and slides down to me and kisses me for what seems like an hour. She looks into my eyes and tells me that was not possible. No one has ever had an orgasm like that before. She lies back on the bed still shaking, I join her by her side.

We lay there for ten minutes maybe more holding each other and kissing. Ann looks at me and tells me to lay on my back. With me on my back, she straddles me, leaning over kissing my lips and face. Slowly she moves downward settling on my left nipple. Ann begins a rhythmic suckle my nipple with a wetness from her mouth. I tell her it feels so incredible. She follows the left side with the right. My chest is heaving with a sensation I have never felt.

Most women don't realize how sensitive a man's nipples are, so they don't bother to do what they might for your partner's complete satisfaction.

After the nipples, Ann moving down to the belly button, stopping only long enough to kiss the circle. Moving farther down, she comes within sight of my penis and testicles. She first puts her hand mid-shaft around my cock and her second had cupping my balls. She begins to massage and stroke slowly at first picking up the rhythm. Without warning she licks the opening of the head and licking around the gland ring. Slowly working her way to taking first the tip, than the entire head into her skilled mouth. A few minutes of this torture and she now goes from the head in her mouth to my entire cock. No gagging or rejecting as some might, Ann continued with skillful full strokes taking it all, each time.

She alternates her hand to her mouth about every minute. The all too that familiar feeling is building deep within me. She knows it. Playing with me she edges me several time so close, but yet so far away from allowing me to cum.

One last time to the edge and Ann stops. She gets up from my cock and says "Make love To Me." I want you, I want to feel you inside of me.

She laid down beside me. I rolled slightly and took one of the large soft pillows and placed it behind her head. I wanted to be certain she was very comfortable in this great bed.

With her settled, I moved myself over the top of her. Kissing her once, than twice. I looked her in the eyes and asked is this what she wanted. She gave a little innocent shake of her head. Without any hands guiding my cock, I found the very opening that I would play with, adore and love for what I hoped would be forever. For Ann to give herself to me was not a privilege, It was the very universe granting me the favor of a lifetime.

I slowly entered her pussy. Only the head at first playfully back and forth just a bit. A little more, and then more. With both of us holding each other, I fully entered her vagina. Our fit together could only be described as PERFECT. She is snug and I fill her completely. We make rhythmic love for twenty minutes slow and full of emotion and caring for the other. She has powerful orgasms several times, because of the slower pace, I have held off my own.

However, that time is rapidly approaching. Ann has remarkable control of her pussy's velvety interior. During our time making love she has sparingly massaged and offered hugs to my cock with her pussy. Now all that changes. Ann, sensing that I will cum soon, begins to massage and hug my cock with her pussy each stroke I make into her. The feeling is so over the top, there is nothing more to do than cum. I cum as I never have before wave after wave filling her. Ann hugging my cock with her pussy tells me she can feel my warm essence filling her. With a tear in her eye she smiles and closes her eyes holding me tighter than before.

I cannot do anymore. This women has drained all from me. She drained my very life giving essence, but yet she filled me so very full with emotion.

I withdraw myself from her and lay next to her. Covered by the duvet we held each other like lovers do. As we both drifted off to a deserved sleep. Brushing her beautiful gray hair aside, I whispered "Ann, I love you, and promise to forever."

The early morning hours have slipped by for the new lovers. The bright morning sun is muffled by shear curtains on Ann's bedroom window. Tom still fully asleep, believing he is dreaming, feels a host of sensations he has never experienced before.

When he finial wakes up to the point of being aware that the morning has arrived, he now knows what is happening to him. Ann with one had is cupping and massaging his balls and his fully erect penis is being held by Ann's other hand. Her tongue is circling the head and her mouth is taking the head just below the ring suckling ever so gentility.

The sensations are even more than when this women had his penis in her mouth just a few short hours ago. Her playful nature has her pointing her tongue and pushing the tip into the pee hole, incredible. Her playing with Toms cock is so unbelievable, Tom holding Ann's head and stroking her hair, calls out to her. Ann, "OH FUCK...I AM CUMMING." Ann seals her lips around Tom's penis, just under the head ring, taking all that he is giving her. She not gagging or carrying on as some women would, but rather collecting Tom's semen in her mouth. She swirls the cum around in her mouth and over the head of her new lovers cock. She savors the flavor and the aroma.

After several minutes of playing with Toms cum she swallows every drop licking her lips begrudgingly wanting more. She makes one last probe with her mouth, this time taking the full length into her mouth cleaning all that is left. With a kiss on the cock head, she looks at Tom and lays down next to him.

She looks into his eyes and says "How do you like how I will wake you each morning from here on. She kisses him, sharing just a hint of what has been in her mouth. Before he can answer, she says "Good morning... would you like coffee.