Denise on the Beach

Story Info
Public sex with a friend.
792 words
3.75
11.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Denise, in June of 1994, when my girlfriend, Jenny and I moved into the Cypress Point Apartments, a block up the street from Richard Nixon's, legendary, "Western White House."

My attraction to Denise was instant. A cute, mid-20-something, wholesome, brunette, 5-5, 120-pound, All-American girl with about 34c breasts, cute, dimples and freckles. Great eye-candy! The trouble was, we were both living with significant others. So neither of us were available, virgins anymore!

Denise and a few apartment buddies were very open about frequenting the local nude beach about a mile down the coast. My lady, Jenny, wasn't interested in public skinny-dipping, public sex, and sunburned, easily, so I turned down the group invitations and went, solo, farther down the sand. Even though I wanted to see Denise naked!

I sold multi-line insurance from a home office. When our landlord mandated renter's insurance, Denise stopped in to buy a policy.

Wearing blue-jean cutoffs and a white tube-top, I was, instantly hard the moment I laid my eyes on her, sexy, body. Denise noticed, smiled, walked into the bedroom, sat on the California King bed and asked me if I'd ever "cheated" on Jenny.

I told her, "Not yet," but we can't do it here because Jenny will easily figure it out.

"Let's go to the beach!" Denise suggested. "I've always wanted to have sex on the beach, but Dave is too shy! We just skinny dip and hold hands. It makes me feel like a high school virgin, LOL."

About 15 minutes later, we were walking across the sand, holding hands. With my other hand, I carried our picnic basket. KFC and white wine. Denise lifted off her tube top, revealing beautiful breasts, with puffy nipples, decorated by her, scattered, cute freckles, then slipped off her shorts and lace thong, exposing her, hairy, wonderful, pussy and cute ass-also with freckles. Her body is a definite work of art!

My erection turned rock-hard and I, softly, dropped my clothes on the blanket, blushing in front of my neighbor who just grinned.

"I hear sand in a vagina is awful," Denise joked. "So, I brought a blanket. Your cock looks like it will be more fun!"

"I hope you like it," I responded. "I want to make you scream with it!"

"Beach blanket Boogie! I can't wait!" I respond.

We stretched out, on the blanket, and I attacked her pussy, licking her clit, with my tongue, and fingering her g-spot. Her climax slammed into her, so strongly, they could probably hear her scream, down the coast, in La Jolla.

Denise returned the favor with a blow job that rocked my world!

Then, we ran into the waves, together, French kissing in the surf. Denise turned around, bent over, and backed onto my cock. Soon we were "making it" in front of everyone!

After she "came," I climaxed in her furry pussy, and we headed to our blanket on the sandy beach.

"That was my first public sex," I confessed.

Denise laughed. "Not mine! Half the single guys in our complex have pounded my pussy! Dave and I have an open relationship. He and Cindy, in number 5, get it on every week in our shower."

Soon, we were sexing on our blanket, holding hands, her breasts, and ass, rocking on the sand, between the dunes. First, we 69'd. Lapping her, hairy, pussy was fun, and she sucked my cock with enthusiasm.

Then, I entered her furry bush. The friction between her pussy and my cock made us both moan with pleasure, as we worked our bodies against one another. Denise's leg came up and on top of my shoulder and I pushed my purple swollen tip into her and then every inch deeper and deeper into her begging pussy. Faster and faster...

We both came, together, then my lips worshipped Denise's breasts, as I cruised my rock-hard cock in and out of her, silky, bushy pussy, enjoying the great outdoors with a public creampie as Denise screamed into orgasmic wonderland! "Oh my, Gawd, you feel so good! Cream me with your cum!!!! I am on the pill... No babies for us! Give me your cum! EVERY drop, NOW!!!"

I did!

We received a round of applause from the, voyeur, on-lookers.

About 20 minutes later, Denise started sucking me off-then we tried "doggy style, before rolling over to missionary for a mutual creampie as she screamed, again, with pleasure!!!

We then hit the waves to wash off "the evidence."

I felt bad for cheating on Jenny, thanked Denise for a July afternoon, of, fun, pleasure, offered for other opportunities but stressed discretion regarding Jenny.

We had, many, other adventures at the beach, in her shower, and on her bed. Stories for another day!!!