Troupe from Brazil

Story Info
She acted on her desire for young cock.
1.6k words
4.33
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

Dana and I were laying on lounge chairs in the shade along a 100 foot wide ribbon of soft white sand. We were on vacation and enjoying ourselves. We had been at a Jamaican nude beach resort for 2 days enjoying the sun, tropical drinks and eye candy from dozens of nude bodies as they strolled by.

Just before heading to the beach on our second day we enjoyed a lusty fuck. Afterwards, we stopped at the beach grill for a light snack. We were content to sip our rum drinks and relax. There are 2 reasons we booked a week at this particular resort; to relax and fuck. We decided on this particular resort because it doesn't openly cater-to but does permit adult guests to enjoy an open and sexually wicked lifestyle.

Dana and I are not hardcore swingers but we do like to add an additional couple or single male to our lusty fuck sessions.

Pacing ourselves to prevent sunburn, the shade was a perfect place to relax. The only part of our bodies expending any energy were our necks, as we pivoting our heads to take in the sights.

About 100' away walking toward us were four men; young, mid-20's, dark olive skin, black hair and nude. Dana's head was turned and her stare was fixed in their direction. She watched intently as they closed the distance between them and our lounge chairs.

Two of the men had shaved, accenting the size to their cocks. As they passed by two of the four smiled at Dana and one gave her a discrete but noticeable wave. Dana turned to me and said, "may I?". My reply affirmed what she was already planning to do with or without my consent. She stood up and began to dressed. I use the term "dress" figuratively. She brought a beach bag to the beach with her and from it she pulled the skimpiest of outfits, consisting of a pair of catch-me-fuck me high heels, a thong bathing suit bottom and a short cropped shear top which barely covered her tits.

Here is where I need to describe Dana. She is a succulent little fuck doll, 5'3" tall with blonde hair, green eyes, a pair of bodacious 38D tits and a 38" truly wicked bumper bringing up the rear. Her body and the way she carries herself oozes sexuality and screams out that she loves to fuck...and...be fucked.

Dana walked in the direction of the 4 young men wearing her skimpy outfit, carrying her shoes. A short distant away at the beach grill the 4 nude young men were ordering a sandwich.

I sat in my chair watching intently as Dana walked right between 2 of them and grabbed one of their arms to steady herself as she put on her heels. There was a concrete pad in front of the grill preventing her heals from sinking in the sand. They immediately focused on her like a pack of hunting beasts about to corner and pounce on their prey. They were all smiling and chatting. I couldn't hear what they were saying but the tone was upbeat and infused with laughter.

One of the fellows was handed a sandwich across the counter and he offered Dana a bite. He held the sandwich in one hand and cautiously stroked her ass with his other. Her hands were busy too. One of her hands was running circles on one of the guy's ass and coyly teasing another's cock.

She was up-shifting fast, 15 minutes earlier they walked past her chair and now she was causing their cocks to stir and harden. She enjoyed several bites of the sandwich and headed back toward me and our chairs.

"They're from Brazil and only one of them speaks English. They're going to meet us at the hot tub."

Dana doffed her outfit and we headed for the bar. At the bar she ordered a pair of purple mother fuckers. She slammed down the first one and picked up the other intent on not wasting time. She could see in the distance the 4 nude men entering the hot tub. As she walked toward the tub, completely naked, the four guys were watching her intently, smiling and chatting.. As she stepped down in the tub they instinctively surrounded her. within a matter of minutes all caution evaporated, replaced with wanton lust and a whirlwind of groping hands.

I sat on the side of the tub watching; my cock pulsing with every beat of my heart. Dana gently pushed her way through the circle of men and began sucking my cock. Three of the guys followed my lead and they also climbed up, and sat on the side of the hot tub.

One of the four remained in the water and as Dana bent slightly at the waist he rubbed his cock on her ass and between her legs. He was the one who offered her a bite of his sandwich.

Dana rotated between myself and the 3 men on the side of the tub, not caring in the slightest if any of the other resort guests or staff were watching. Shuffling from side to side, frustrated, the fellow following behind her in the water obviously wanted her to hold still long enough to accept his hard cock. She would not hold still long enough for him even though he was holding her hips much of the time. Foiled, he too climbed up and sat on the side. Without the distraction of the guy behind her she began to concentrate on pleasuring five rigid cocks. She moved from one to the other licking, stroking and gently kneading our balls.

The men were all in their early to mid 20's and this proved a little too much for 2 of them. First one then another tensed up as she was kneading their ball sacks and stroking their cocks. She forced their cocks against their bellies and after they were finished cumming handed them a clean-up towel.

Satisfied with more than they probably ever hoped for those 2 men climbed out of the hot tub and wandered off. Dana shifted her attention to the other 2 men and myself. One of the remaining 2 men said in broken English, "we want to fuck you, yes?". Dana's reply was "not here...let's go to a room". without hesitation the 4 of us climbed up out of the hot tub and walked the 200 feet up the garden path to our room completely nude.

With all the foreplay and preliminaries over with Dana and the 2 young men went straight to fucking. Dana laid one of the men on the bed, began sucking his cock. She was up on her knees, with her ass slowly swaying in an inviting pose. The other guy slipped up behind her and began petting her wet pussy while he looked around the room. When Dana didn't get what she was inviting him to give her, she stopped sucking and looked back. He said, "condom?" She replied, "just fuck me!!" The anxiety of being unprepared, looking for a condom and the potential hindrance to the diminished sensation of wearing one, his erection to soften. As he slowly rubbed his cock head against her warm wet folds he returned to full hardness. Even though he was young he did not rush. He slid only about half of his cock in her as her moistness lubed his meat. When his cock was glistening with her juices he began to fuck her in earnest. This was the guy she shared a sandwich with, had rubbed his cock all over her ass in the hot tub and was now long stroking her tight pussy. I do mean "long stroking". His cock was as big as a hot-house cucumber and he was pulling it nearly all the way out and then probing her depths, grasping her hips as he forced himself all the way in.

Dana was quite the "big cock queen" and she knew when a man was going to cum. She reached back between her legs and feeling his ball sack drawn up in anticipation of cumming she spun around and jerked him off on her tits. With his cum running down her she then climbed astride the fellow she had been sucking. As she rode him, the sight of her jiggling tits dripping with his friends cum was too much for the young Brazilian. He tried to hold her hips and keep her down on his cock but having the advantage of her strong thigh muscles she lifted off him. He came all over her ass. As he was squirting ribbons of hot cum on her ass, she looked back at me and smiled.

Dana climbed off the bed and asked me if I enjoyed the show. She sashayed to the bathroom and stepped in the shower to wash away the cum. When she emerged from the bathroom the 2 young Brazilians were gone; still nude but quite satisfied. Dana sucked and stroked my cock while telling me how much she loved to fuck in front of me. Not wanting to shower again so soon, she sucked me off and swallowed my load.

Our last few days at the resort were nearly comical. The young Brazilian trope repeatedly pitched Dana for an opportunity to repeat their good fortune. They realized the futility of their hope when they stood watching from the other side of the pool as she sucked another huge cock she was preparing to enjoy with an equally slutty result.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers