Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 04

Story Info
Apartment 4 - The Smythe-Rowes'.
22.3k words
4.87
5.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains: Adult Voyeurism. No children (EVER), and no sex with animals.

Tags: voyeurism, watching, camera, surveillance, anal, deepthroat, cunnilingus, male masturbation, vegetables, fruit, feet, groupsex, orgy, game, fetish

Important: In this story, various characters refer to some of the women as a "pony" but ONLY in the figurative sense. It is a term being used by privileged members of a pony club who use paid prostitutes and refer to them as 'pony' as they can never remember, nor are they interested in learning, the real names of these women. They perfectly know - as should you - that these 'ponies' are women at all times. The depiction is only used to demonstrate the upper-class/mega-rich's attitude towards less fortunates as discussed in the story.

If you are offended by discussion of such subjects then do not read further.

Authors Comment: This is my first venture into writing a story with a group sex orgy scene. Even though I have only been writing for a couple of months -- or maybe because of it - I found it the most difficult challenge to retain the focus and preserve the character identification necessary within one large orgy scene. Total respect to all those authors that write group sex scenes regularly. I hope I have done justice in this chapter by dividing the scene into 3 separate storylines, and told in their own timelines, before bringing the parts back together into the same scene at the end. (fingers crossed).

DENNIS THE VOYEUR

Chapter 04: Apartment 4 -- The Smythe-Rowes'

The clock ticked to 9:30 on the morning after the visit of the two lesbian girlfriends of Miss Albright in Apartment 3. Dennis was sat in his control room surrounded by his surveillance technology. He held a large mug of steaming coffee in his hand as he watched the lives of his first two tenants go about their business. He was excited about this day as his third tenant was due to move into the plushest of the apartments in number 4.

The large 6-meter main screen had been divided into 2 areas; on the left, apartment 2 of the Bakers. The camera showed the master bedroom and the couple were still fast asleep -- Steve Baker had a rather strong and resonating snore (poor Sally Baker) and the sound from that apartment had been muted by Dennis earlier.

The other half of the screen was divided into 4 mini-screens to show the four active rooms in apartment 3. Sarah Albright, had risen early and was pottering around the kitchen. A soft-rock music radio station played in the background as she whisked up some breakfast for her 2 friends. The coffee percolator hissed and steamed which in turn drowned out the music as the machine began to dribble hot, bitter and thickly rich coffee into the pot below.

Two of the remaining divisions showed the hallway on one and the guest en-suite on the other. The final quadrant showed the 2nd bedroom in which the overnight guests, Red Beth and Trampy Tracey, were sitting up, tucked into the king-sized guest bed. Tracey had wrapped a protective arm around Beth as they chatted freely and gaily. Dennis had watched the '69' they had 'performed for him' (unknowingly) some 40 minutes earlier: A loving and almost casual relaxing way to awaken, thought Dennis. He did enjoy watching a bit of girl-on-girl, but other than a heart-shaped ass in the air, and being surrounded by the glorious lapping and sucking noises and the moans of orgasm, he was unable to see much detail - even with his multi-million-pound ultra-high-definition surveillance system.

The screens switched automatically with the larger picture now showing the guest Bedroom as Sarah, their host, entered carrying a large tray. It was met with shouts and hollers of appreciation from the pair in the bed. "Oohh, brekkie. Lovely. Thanks, Sarah," said one. "Hmmm. I'm fucking starving," said the other.

"Yes, I heard you working up an appetite half an hour ago," retorted Sarah with a bright morning smile that would welcome any day. All three laughed wickedly.

Sarah set the tray, which had folding supports, across Beth's legs as she sat in the centre of the bed, then Sarah crawled under the covers and drew next to her. The three friends - and now confirmed lesbian lovers - each grabbed a cup as Sarah poured the steaming coffee.

Dennis lifted his own brew to his lips and sipped it each and every time Sarah did so on screen.

"Sir, there is an urgent intercom call from James," voiced Flo.

"Mute all monitors. Connect call without video."

"Proceed caller. You are connected to Mr Barnister," instructed Flo.

"Mr Barnister, Sir," boomed the deep voice of James, "We have a situation in the Reception area."

Dennis remained silent awaiting the 'what'. James and Peter were both 10-year veterans of a commando unit of the Army and knew perfectly well how to communicate efficiently. However, for both twins this was a unique day -- never before had they conversed with the elusive owner.

"We have received the baggage for the Smythe-Rowes, apartment 4, 37 large storage cases. The issue is that the delivery team have been given instructions by the tenants to delivery into the apartment, unpack and arrange the items themselves. Against building policy. Instructions, Sir?"

James was quite right; the terms of the lease prohibited any external workers from entering the premises. Dennis decided and spoke for the first time in his usual soft tone, "Is Peter available?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Permit them to enter. Peter will accompany them at all times. No re-arrangement or replacement of devices or furniture is to be permitted." Dennis disconnected the call using his touch screen monitor. He did not need James' confirmation and he did not need pleasantries nor conversation. He knew his instructions would be carried out to the letter.

Dennis took a last, longing look at Sarah and her friends as well as the sleeping Bakers. "Flo, reset screens. Follow tradesmen from garage to apartment 4 automatically. Inform me of any deviation." He wanted to be alerted should any of the men dare to sneak around the building or attempt to enter other rooms.

Dennis' main monitor, redivided to show the 24 cameras covering all angles and corridors from the garage to the fourth floor, including the service elevator and all 9 rooms in that apartment.

This would be a boring task, but monitoring any interference with his equipment or careful arrangement of furniture to maximise his views, was strictly prohibited.

Dennis settled in to watch the teams activity and to await the later arrival of the Smythe-Rowes -- a new couple who had been carefully vetted and approved by Mr Lorimer, Dennis' retained solicitor, to replace a family with children who had been moved out. Children and pets were prohibited from entering, never mind living in Dennis' building.

Less than an hour later, Dennis was extremely bored. He decided to rely on Flo to inform him of any misdemeanour. Instead, Dennis turned his attention to the latest arrivals who he expected to arrive that afternoon. "Flo: show and read the file for Apartment 4."

Flo displayed the personal files on the smaller monitor 2 to Dennis' left, and began to read. "Apartment Four: The Honourable Roger Smythe-Rowe, 43, Member of Parliament, retired Captain of Navy, salary: £76,890 plus all second-home living expenses: Height: 6 feet 1, 182 lbs, slim build; Hair: brown, receding, greying and dyed. Eyes: Brown; Status: Married, to Virginia, 16 years. Apartment 4 is second residence. Main residence Dudley Hall, Connershire. Sexual Preferences: heterosexual, 4 affairs in past 5 years, rumoured sexual encounter on farm with milking machine whilst at Oxford University, denied, unproven..."

"Skip to Virginia," instructed Dennis, with a smirk on his face -- that name always made him think of vagina. He chucked aloud to himself as Flo continued to read the file.

"Virginia Anne Alexandra Mary Smythe-Rowe, formerly Dudley-Woburn: 38, socialite, eldest daughter of Duke of Connershire, 1st cousin to the King..."

"Yes, yes," said Dennis impatiently, "skip to physical appearance."

"Virginia: 5 feet 5, 168 lbs, 40:32:38C; Hair: dark brown, long; Eyes: Blue; Sexual preferences: assumed heterosexual. Believed party-host for prestigious Outercourse Pony Club. Attended all-girls boarding school, so lesbian experience assumed. End of file."

'Hmm, bigger than the average tenant. Maybe more natural is going to be more fun,' thought Dennis. It had been the Outercourse Pony Club that had sealed the deal for Dennis. He wanted to observe such a secretive society populated with the richest and the most influential people in the city. Now his multi-million-pound investment would allow him to do so, should Virginia ever host one of those parties.

As befitting their status, Dennis had ordered Mr Lorimer to meet the Smythe-Rowes upon arrival and to welcome them to Regency Court Apartments.

"When is their ETA, Flo?"

"18 hundred hours, sir."

"Flo: Change system preferences. Announce times in standard format."

"6 pm, Sir."

***

At 5:45 precisely, Mr Lorimer stood on the upper step of the building, looking up and down the street which leads to the Regency Court Apartments anxious for the arrival of the Smythe-Rowes'.

At 6:03, a long silver Rolls Royce approached and parked in the reserved waiting bay directly outside the building. There were two occupants in the front seats but the back was screened from all prying eyes by the dark window tinting. A tall, grey besuited gentleman, exited the front passenger's door and then opened the rear door on the same side. As he held it open, one long, sparkling black shoe stepped out, followed by one long slender leg draped in a blue and grey pin-stripe, followed by the greying head and shoulders of Mr Smythe-Rowe.

Meanwhile, the chauffeur had exited the driver's door wearing identical clothing to the footman but with the addition of a matching grey cap. He had opened the back curb-side door and had reached in to offer his hand. It was accepted by a feminine hand, gloved in white, which griped the fingers of the chauffeur for support. First the hand, then a right shoe, a right knee turned out and suitably draped in a blue floral material, then the left shoe and knee -- 'this was a real lady who knew how to exit a car,' thought Dennis as he watched. Finally, the head and body of Lady Smythe-Rowe exited the car and stood erect. She then carefully, but surreptitiously, rearranged her skirt.

As she stood there, casting a critical eye up the exterior of the building, she was joined by her husband who had walked around the car. He offered his arm, which she took, and together they ascended the 8 steps leading to Regency Court Apartments.

Peter, now on main duty in Reception, exited the building and held open the main entrance door as the two new tenants, slowly and regally rose the steps into view.

As they reached the top of the steps, Mr Lorimer inclined his head slightly in respect and spoke, "Mr and Mrs Smythe-Rowe. How nice to meet you again. This is James, a concierge; one of which will be on duty at all times."

"Welcome, Sir, Lady. Would you walk this way?" said Peter, declining to correct the solicitor's mistake.

The two entered, with Peter leading the way to the main elevator. Lorimer followed, nattering mainly to himself, "The changes we've made, I think you will like them. Of course, everything is arranged for you. Your luggage and personal possessions arrived earlier today. We can resolve any issue you may have. Just simply let me or the concierge know..." and on and on, which the three ahead of him wisely ignored.

It goes without saying that Dennis was watching and listening to all the proceedings avidly with great interest but he was also extremely pleased that he did not have to welcome and grovel to such people in person.

The Smythe-Rowes entered the elevator first, followed by Peter, who turned and blocked the doorway, his huge frame filling the space as he spoke politely but firmly, "Thank you, Mr Lorimer. That will be all."

Lorimer, a small, weedy man with round glasses perched on the end of his nose finally stopped nattering and simply stood still on the ceramic tile of the reception area. His eyes began to travel from Peter's feet to his eyes -- a long journey. Lorimer looked up at the huge frame towering above him. He swallowed hard before stepping back from the elevator. As the doors shut, James appeared from the concierge day room and escorted Lorimer out, before assuming Peter's position at the main desk.

Dennis chuckled to himself as Peter and James had followed his instructions to the letter.

Once in the elevator, Dennis observed no interaction between the married couple whatsoever. Unlike the Bakers for example, they did not talk to each other, nor hold hands, but simply stood rigidly while waiting for the conclusion of the three-flight journey to the fourth level. Dennis watched Peter escort the couple to the door of apartment 4, before wishing them a pleasant evening then returned to the reception area.

The Smythe-Rowes' entered through the apartment door, then divided up in the reception hallway to go into separate rooms, without so much as a word or touch of interaction between them. Dennis grew concerned that Lorimer had made a terrible mistake recommending this couple. How could they be so cold towards each other? Dennis feared the rest of his evening, perhaps indefinitely, this pair were going to be boring and his expectation for any intimacy had lowered, and any hope for any sexuality had disappeared.

Dennis was hungry. He wanted to eat but he did not want to miss the first interaction or any sexual encounter - no matter how low his expectation - so he ordered, "Flo, reset screens to all apartments. Monitor apartment 4 and inform me of any intimacy, nudity or visitors there."

He left his control room and headed to his kitchen.

The main screen divided into 3 and then sub-divided again to show all active rooms in the three occupied apartments. The centre divisions showed apartment 3 - the three girls of Sarah and her two guests had spent their day and evening hanging out as friends do, listening to music and talking about sex, women, men, life, love and anything and everything in-between. Now, as the sun set, it appeared the two guests, perhaps all three, would be leaving soon.

On the left side of the screen, only the front door was displayed as the Bakers had gone out for the evening -- of course no movement sensors had triggered the other cameras into life. The right side of the screen was dedicated to apartment 4, the study was displayed, master dressing room and connecting hallway.

Virginia was examining her clothes that had been hung for her earlier that day. She appeared to be selecting a couple of outfits to try on.

All was well, until 41 minutes, and 23 seconds later...

"Alert. Apartment 4, Study," announced Flo.

'Hmm, what is the alert?' thought Dennis as he walked back into his control room. He sat in his chair surrounded by his tech and scanned the multiple-screen monitor. In the study, Roger sat at his desk and was operating his laptop. "Flo: show me the internet activity in apartment 4 study."

"Let's see what you are doing, Mr M.P.," Dennis said aloud. "Affairs of state? Confidential briefings? Restricted emails? Let's see!"

The monitor screen 1 to Dennis' right flickered to life to show a mirror image of the laptop.

Roger was browsing porn. He was watching a bondage scene, in which a rake thin man had been stripped almost naked except for a leather restriction suit: It had black leather straps extended across his chest, which then descended and were attached to the man's briefs. Those briefs were the tightest leather shorts possible, without any buttons or visible zips. It clung to the flesh of the prisoner as if they had been spray-painted on and they restricted his movement and his access to his own penis. It looked painfully controlling of the man's genitalia; what was clearly an engorged and aroused cock was trying in vain to push through the tough material in an attempt to seek its freedom.

Above him stood his madam, whip in hand. She was a fat woman who sported a bright red burlesque corset with dark ribs and lacework. She also wore a pair of black leather boots which extended up her legs, over her knee and half way up her fat thighs. Above, her crotch was uncovered except for a mass of dark black unclipped hair which surrounded it.

In the clip, the dominatrix lifted one booted foot - with the longest spiked heel Dennis had ever seen - and she placed the long heel into the slave's mouth for him to suck upon.

Roger had just pulled down his trousers - which no doubt had triggered the nudity alert - and he was enjoying this clip greatly. He was working his cock in his right hand, beating himself off to the show on his computer.

This was dynamite. "Flo: record study overview and laptop view as a side-by-side." The two images would be recorded in parallel and in perfect synchronicity. 'I might need that for future leverage,' Dennis thought to himself.

Meanwhile the 'dom' had straddled the head of her slave, with one boot either side, then she slowly squatted down, lowering her hairy-beaver to her slave's face, forcing him to breathe through his nose as she covered his mouth. "Eat me out, Slave," came the instruction from the laptop, mirrored in Dennis' control room. The slave began to lap at the presented pussy, which he did so with great enthusiasm.

Roger DID so too: His head tipped back as he sat in his desk chair, his mouth open and his tongue extended out as he imitated the actions the fat dominatrix had ordered. Roger's tongue flicked the imaginary clit and he kissed the imaginary pussy above him and lapped up her imaginary juices. All the time, beating his penis as if his life depended on it. Perhaps Roger needed a quick release. Or perhaps he wanted to finish before his wife interrupted him. Either way, he was a man on a mission.

His tool was nothing much to be considered, a little longer than average Dennis adjudged with a regular girth: 'Not much to write home about,' he concluded.

Dennis' eye scanned back to the monitor showing the laptop's video clip. The Dom was grinding her pussy into the face of her slave, suffocating him in flesh and drowning him in her pussy fluids. "Fuck, yes, good slave, make mummy cum," shouted the video dom.

Roger did orgasm, but it would be amiss to call it an ejaculation. It was just a trickle of thick semen that leaked from the eye of his penis and dribbled down his hand.

Dennis was not aroused by this scene, but he had enjoyed it. He had always relished watching every little nuance of the lives of the various people in his building, from the mundane to the wickedly perverse. He was fascinated by both and aroused mostly by the latter.

Dennis checked the other inner pictures on the screen to see Mrs Smythe-Rowe, still choosing an outfit from the hundreds she owned. Obviously, she occupied nine tenths of the hanging and shelf space as she needed three or more outfits for every possible occasion. Whilst husband Roger only needed 7 suits of exactly the same dark blue shade with a thin, grey pinstripe, 7 plain white shirts and 300 different coloured and patterned neck-ties and matching handkerchiefs to add some variety to his wardrobe, all of which were easy to store. For extra special occasions, a black tuxedo was his only other formal clothing.

Dennis wondered what was Virginia preparing for. "Flo: what diary entries for the Smythe-Rowes tonight?"