Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No specific entries, sir."

Hmm, he wondered why then was she choosing an outfit from the evening wear end of her wardrobe?

"And for the next 2 days?" enquired Dennis.

"There is just an initialled entry for Friday evening, Sir. OPC."

OPC?

"Yes, of course," declared Dennis, "the OUTERCOURSE PONY CLUB."

He quickly scanned the other apartments and nothing was happening in the other two either. The remaining five apartments were still being finished by the team of workers, all of whom had gone home for the evening, of course.

Not expecting anything worthwhile for the rest of the day, he reset the system to automatic so that any 'interesting' activity would be auto-recorded and he retired to bed early.

***

For the following couple of days, Dennis observed the three occupied apartments -- two more were now fully renovated and would be occupied during the coming weekend.

In apartment 2, the Bakers had made love once, but beneath the bed covers and the encounter had not been really worth comment. However, the argument that they had had about sacrificing her demand to start a family - banned as tenants - had been much more entertaining to Dennis.

In apartment 3, Sarah had been out socialising every evening, even staying out all night on one occasion. Dennis, however, knew from her diary app that she would be expecting a male friend to visit next weekend. He also expected to watch her watching others through her telescope again quite soon -- after all, once a voyeur...

In apartment 4, there was extremely limited interaction between the Smythe-Rowes during this time. The couple occupied separate bedrooms and different routines.

Roger Smythe-Rowe usually rose around 9am. He would eat a pastry and drink a coffee made on a pod-machine in the kitchen. After, he would return to his guest suite where he would get dressed into one of his seven blue suits. His wife would have picked out her choice of a tie and matching handkerchief the night before and left both on his dresser.

Roger would then often enter and close the door to his study where he would read newspapers and his daily government briefing for an hour. At around 10:45, a government car would arrive, and Mr Smythe-Rowe, the M.P. and government minister, would leave for parliament or sometimes a cabinet meeting.

He would not normally return before midnight, and then he usually retired immediately to the first guest suite. Evidently, he must have eaten at the 'House' or at his private club as he never ate dinner at home. In fact, since moving in, the Smythe-Rowes had not eaten one meal together. They were like strangers to each other - ships that pass each other in the night -- living two existences in separate worlds but residing within the same domain.

Mrs Virginia Smythe-Rowe, had a completely different day. As was her habit, she had slept in till around noon -- in the master suit which she had commandeered as her own domain. She would rise, and potter around the house in her dressing gown over her night-gown until around 5pm, however, she never really did very much. Most of the time, she spoke with female friends and associates on her cell phone. Based on the conversations -- all of which Dennis could intercept, of course -- the topics were nothing more than idle gossip on a series of extra-marital affairs, bickering and general bitching about someone or other.

Dennis noted that Virginia seemed to constantly eat snacks - mainly biscuits and cakes - and from noon till around 5pm, all washed down with gallons of green tea. At around 5pm, Virginia would normally take a one-hour nap in her otherwise, empty, superking-sized bed. Despite her large size, Dennis thought she looked relatively small in that massive bed as she slept in the centre, using a black blindfold covering her eyes to keep out the day light. Tonight was a little unusual, Dennis had noted, as she had taken her snooze an hour earlier at 4pm.

At around 5pm tonight (which would normally be at 6), Virginia rose from her slumber, and walked to the master bathroom. There she stripped and deposited her dressing gown on the back of the door and consigned her nightgown to the bathroom floor: The Smythe-Rowes had a 'woman that does' come in every morning between 9am and 1pm to clear away all the mess that these two regularly just left lying around. This woman also changed the bedsheets -- remarkably every day - and she bagged all laundry and took it each day for cleaning, drying and pressing elsewhere.

This was Dennis' favourite part of the Smythe-Rowes' day: Virginia's absolutions and daily bathing routine.

Virginia stood before the full-length mirror besides the basin to inspect her body or to self-admire it; Dennis was unsure. On the first occasion she had stripped naked on camera, just a few days ago, Dennis had felt a little revulsion at her mass of wobbling flesh, which rippled and folded over itself around her waist and hung loose around her hips and ass. Now, Dennis actually enjoyed seeing this woman naked as he observed her go about her daily routines.

Virginia sported an enormous pair of boobs. Perhaps in her youth they had been magnificent; as round as soccer balls - and almost as large. Today, they were comparable with two semi-deflated soccer balls, and lay against her abdomen just as flat. In her hay-day, they may have been pert and uplifted and her cleavage would surely have been marvellously attractive. However, now in her late 30's - and clearly in desperate need of good diet and exercise - they hung from the middle of her breast plate to dangle somewhere below her rib cage.

Despite the bagginess of the surrounding flesh, her breasts swayed as if heavy and full of milk and, if she had been a Holstein Friesian, she would have been in desperate need of a milking machine. Dennis chuckled at his little 'cattle' observation; even though he knew that Virginia had never given birth, she did bare the appearance of a well-used wet nurse.

The first time Dennis had witnessed her removing her bra, he had instructed Flo to zoom into the label of Virginia's bra as it lay on the bathroom floor. It had read, size: 40G -- significantly larger than the 38D in public domain. Dennis had updated Flo's database file accordingly.

At the earlier time of 5pm, Dennis sat in his control room and observed Virginia's bathroom ritual, which she had conducted regularly every evening since moving in. She stood on the heated floor of the bathroom before the curved mirror and lifted those pendulous breasts in each hand. The flesh overflowed and poured out of the side of her palms. She jiggled them as if mentally weighing them. Then she lifted each in turn and took a small damp flannel and wiped the sweat from underneath.

After each was clean, she pulled that round, globe-shaped breast to her mouth and sucked upon her own nipple. For several minutes she teased and bathed the teat and surrounding aurora with her moist tongue and sucked it between her lips and bit it between her teeth. The nipple engorged and extended to at least 2cm, around three quarters of an inch. They were like ballistic missiles jetting out of a fleshy hill of flesh. After one, the same routine was applied to the other.

Virginia's ritual was then to step into the jacuzzi bath, detach the shower head from the wall and run the water hot through it while it rested at her feet. Meanwhile, she lathered feminine soap in her hands, then vigorously rubbed one hand all over her groin -- all Dennis could see was several ripples of flesh and the growth of previously shaved, dark pubic hair covering her groin area and the top of her inner thighs. She obviously shaved her nether regions from time to time, but had not done so for several weeks.

Virginia rubbed the flat of her hand over her crotch with speed and aggression -- so much so that she moaned as she enjoyed the sexual sensations.

Once her vagina was perfectly clean to her hygienic satisfaction - if not her sexual one - she then re-soaped her hands before slipping one arm through her legs. With her middle finger extended, she proceeded to penetrate her anus and work her finger in and out of her sphincter's grip. After removing her finger, she would stare at it intently, examining it for residue perhaps, before lifting her finger to her nose and inhaling deeply.

She would finish this ritual with a spray of the jet from the hand showerhead, directed at her pussy and ass -- usually on maximum jet strength. It was clearly a sexual ritual for her, as well as a cleaning process.

Virginia usually now stepped out of the jacuzzi tub, pulled on a shower cap before entering the separate walk-in shower cubical to fully cleanse her body. But not this Friday evening. After power-washing her private parts, Virginia stood up in the bath, opened the built-in cabinet on the wall above and removed a pair of scissors and razors.

Virginia squatted again, scissors in hand and commenced a complete short, back and sides of her pubes. Placing the scissors down, she picked up the razor and began the slow process of removing all trace of pubic hair from around her groin. She then took a second razor and shaved her legs and armpits.

She sat on the side of the bath, in perfect view of Dennis' cameras and washed off the soapy foam with the hand-held shower. Virginia's pussy now looked magnificent -- as slick and as smooth as the day she was born. Dennis could now see and admire the folds of her outer labia, which were fat and rounded and bordered the entrance to her vestibule like a picture frame. Dennis instinctively licked his lips as he imagined how this large woman would taste as she sat her pussy on someone's mouth. The fact it was a scene Dennis longed to witness, rather than to experience for himself, summarised Dennis perfectly.

As he watched, Virginia dried off from her bathing ritual, then dressed in the clothes she had so painstakingly selected and laid out earlier. Of course, usually this would be at 6:30pm, but tonight was an hour earlier.

Tonight, she was wearing a long, red dress, which had a zip below one armpit, and hung to the middle of her calves. It must have been a rather special occasion -- as Dennis secretly knew. To Dennis, she looked amazing but a team of personal beauticians had been scheduled in the visitors log to arrive at 5:30 pm to improve her further and they were currently waiting with James in reception.

She spun around, looking intently at her figure in the dress from all angles. Satisfied that this dress would do for the occasion ahead, she removed the immaculate dress and hung it on the dressing room door. Finally, she pulled her dressing gown back around her shoulders.

At 6:04, Virginia walked to the entrance area of her apartment and touched the intercom video phone by the front door to speak with Reception. When James answered she directed him, "You may send up my girls now."

She touched the screen again to disconnect the call and entered the kitchen to pour another cup of ice-cold green tea. As she finished doing so, the front door panel beeped. She walked to the front door, cup in hand, and saw on the monitor her team of three standing in the corridor, each holding various cases and bags. She pressed the touch screen, releasing the door lock and it swung open. But Virginia did not wait to greet her visitors; she turned away and walked back towards her dressing room, calling out over her shoulder, "Come in, ladies, follow me."

The three young women, a hairstylist, a nail technician and a make-up artist, filed in behind her.

"Your new place is a glow-up, Lady Smythe-Rowe," said the hairstylist.

"A -- ma - ZING," said the second girl.

"Dank. Ohh wow, the ceilings're so high. Boujee and that's periodt." announced the make-up artist with her pitch raising almost as high as the 16 feet walls.

"Did ya see tha' slaps kitchen? Respect t'ya miss."

"Yes, yes. This way!" Virginia spoke irritably to them. She detested the local dialect and modern lexicon and it annoyed her that the Kings English was not spoken correctly by the low-lifes.

They unpackaged their bags and set up their equipment in Virginia's large dressing room, surrounded by her magnificent wardrobe of glamorous clothes. All the while, they nattered in their high-pitched young voices about the details of the new apartment.

"Mute audio," said the aggravated Dennis. He hated chatty girls talking about nothing. That was all he had heard for the past 2 days from this apartment anyway.

Dennis continued to watch the team of three, buzz and fuss around Lady Virginia Smythe-Rowe in silence.

In short order, her finger and toe nails were clipped, filed and glowing red to match her dress. Her hair was trimmed, lightly curled and layered on top of her head. The third and tallest girl was just applying the final stages of her lip gloss -- a provocative gypsy red. Virginia's eyes looked orientally sleek and swept with an exotic shade of pink and mauve which blended into her brows with a subtle touch of blue to match her eyes: All of which reminded Dennis of pictures of Cleopatra.

Virginia said something to the girls. She pointed to the door, and the other two ran off to fetch her red dress. All three assisted Virginia in dressing in without ruining her hair, nails or makeup and stood back admiringly, fingers to mouth as they wallowed in their own success. Dennis imagined what they said, and he agreed, she looked like millionaire royalty. Beautiful -- exactly as she was.

Dennis, glanced at the clock: 8pm. He wondered if he had time for a quick bite before the party / gathering / soirée / meeting, or whatever it was called, would begin.

He took the chance, left Flo on auto record mode in apartment 4 and escaped to the kitchen.

***

When Dennis returned some 40 minutes later, the large screen was divided into two: on one side, Virginia was in the kitchen, organising the delivered snacks and instructing the catering guys on placement. The other side of the screen showed the guest bathroom and husband Roger showering in the cubical. The shower area was smaller than the master bath but still adequate for two or three people to walk into the shower. At this moment, only Roger occupied it.

Roger was sporting an erection and he was leaning against the full-length glass, one hand pressed to it with opened fingers while his other hand stroked his penis. Unlike the other day, when Roger had rapidly beat off like a drummer to his 'unusual' viewing choice, this time Roger appeared to be pacing himself, stroking slowly and more leisurely. Indeed, no sooner had Dennis sat down in his control room, than Roger rinsed off and walked out of the shower, still sporting a strong erection. 'Clearly, he hasn't cum and it's all been just a stimulating warm-up,' thought Dennis, '...but for what? '

Dennis was excited to discover the answer, and 20 minutes later his large screen included another view: Two stretched limousines arriving at the kerbside. Just as the delivery guys exited the service elevator in the basement garage and were currently loading up their van.

Nine people exited from the two cars. Three middle-aged men dressed in Tuxedos with what Dennis believed to be their wives, in long evening gowns to the ankle, made up the first six. The three that followed were much younger, no more than late teenagers considered Dennis and they each wore a short sheer dress that clung to their pencil thin frames and barely covered their backsides. Around their shoulders they huddled under various overcoats or shawls against the evening chill.

The group looked a little out of place; six looked as if they were on their way to the opera, whilst the other three looked like high-end hookers or tarts on the pull. Dennis assumed that they must have been the waitresses, but why had they arrived in a limo and not with the caterers?

Those three youngsters walked awkwardly in their extremely high-heeled stilettos as they climbed the granite steps to the building.

James and Peter were on duty tonight and both welcomed the expected guests and escorted them to the elevator. The magnificent six entered the elevator first with James, while Peter and the younger three took the service elevator and joined the first party as they exited the elevators. Unlike the middle-aged six, the three youngsters had noticed the remarkable likeness of the twins, of course. The three girls giggled while riding the lift as they whispered about the brothers and how alike they were. Even Dennis' sensitive microphones were unable to pick up the chatter perfectly, but Dennis put the missing pieces together: They were wondering if ALL the boys' body parts were identical.

Peter returned immediately to reception back down in the service elevator, whilst the nine, accompanied by James stood in the foyer area outside apartment 4.

The guests were greeted by Virginia, wearing her beautiful red dress and bejewelled in her family's crested tiara and a diamond studded necklace hung from her neck. The large diamond at the centre was heart shaped and it pointed directly to Virginia's magnificently presented breasts in that low-cut dress, as if to say 'H E L L O! I A M H E R E'. They pushed up and jutted out and appeared buxom, and a million miles from the droopy knee-knockers Dennis had viewed earlier that day through the bathroom cameras.

The magnificent six were all warmly embraced by Virginia in turn as they all chatted gaily. Roger entered the doorframe suitably dressed in his Tux. He extended his hand to the men and his cheek to the women guests. Roger led them into the apartment while the three 'waitresses' hung back quietly. Until the tallest man of the three, beckoned them forward and they were introduced to Lady Virginia Smythe-Rowe.

"Good evening, ladies," greeted Virginia. "I am your hostess and I am pleased you were able to accept this prestigious honour to service our soirée this evening." The three stood respectfully in the hallway with their hands clasped in front of themselves demurely. Neither girl was offered a handshake nor a cheek.

"Tilly, is it not?" enquired their hostess, to which the tallest girl nodded and Virginia continued regardless, "As you have been to other parties, you should know what is expected of you. You other girls will follow her lead."

Virginia led them down the corridor leading to the bedrooms. "You girls can change in this room," suggested the hostess, pointing to the 2nd guest suite, "Everything is prepared in the wooden trunk you will find in the corner of the room. The kitchen with food and drinks is opposite through there."

Virginia turned away to follow her guests into the lounge area leaving the girls to prepare. Dennis could already see the other guests on his split screen: They were all gathered in the centre of the room, chatting merrily while toasting each other using champagne flutes topped up with Dom Perignon.

Dennis studied the guests more closely. He thought he recognized one of the women, and now Dennis studied her more closely. He was convinced it was the famous German actress, Heidi Mylyander, the renowned socialite and princess to some ancient Germanic royalty. She stood almost 6 feet so was extremely tall for a woman, a blonde in her forties and she spoke with a rasping German accent... and called everyone 'darling'.

That would mean the exceptionally tall man with her would be her husband, Baron Stepanhauser. Dennis had seen many news stories about his affluent lifestyle from Monaco to St Lucia. The Baron, unlike his wife, had a perfect English accent honed at England's most prestigious boarding school for young boys, and later when he had read English and German Literature at Cambridge. He was, however, well-known and often ridiculed for still using 'Ja' and 'Jawohl' when speaking in his perfect English. He also stood 6 feet 7 inches in his cotton socks.