Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis concentrated on the other guests but was not sure if he recognized them. In the end, he gave up his little game of guess-the-guest, and asked, "Flo: search facial recognition database, category 'famous': Identify the new people in the Apartment 4."

"Searching..."

Meanwhile the party was beginning. "Welcome, all, my dear, dear friends," sang Virginia as she waved her arms high above her head which was held high as she made a triumphant entrance into the lounge.

"Oh, my dear, what a sumptuous place," declared the small, unidentified brunette, "How on earth does one find such delicious accommodation, and right in the heart of the city?"

"Nine subjects. Six identified records," announced Flo, "Subject one: Heidi Mylyander, 41, actress..."

"Skip," instructed Dennis

"Subject two: Baron Jürgen Karl Friedrich Stepanhauser, 45..."

"Skip"

"Subject three: Lady Penelope Elizabeth Syngen-Countney, 36, no-occupation, third daughter of Prince and Princess Dauphine: No other records on file. Auto scanned and measured: Height: 5 feet 1, Estimated Weight: 141 lbs, Estimated Statistics: 36:30:36C: Hair: brown, shoulder-length. " Clearly this was the woman who had just spoken, thought Dennis.

"Subject four: male unknown. Auto scanned and measured: Estimated age: 35-40. Height: 5 feet 11, weight: 182 lbs. End of physical scan."

"Subject five: Sandra Tillerson, 20, actress, adult entertainment and social media influencer, internet income undeclared. Performance name: Tilly Tigerish. Height: 5 feet 6, Weight: 119 lbs, 34:22:35FF, Hair: blonde, dyed," continued Flo.

"Identify whereabouts!" commanded Dennis, a little confused as he was looking at 8 middle aged people.

"Guest bedroom 2. Subject highlighted,", announced Flo, who then circled one of the three young women in the guest bedroom on the inset picture. All three girls were currently changing clothes and chatting to each other; meaningless conversations which Dennis had muted and ignored, until now. Dennis stared in disbelief at the enormous pair of boobs, clearly fake, that hung from the frame of the thin blonde girl identified as Sandra / Tilly.

"Subject Six:" continued Flo, "Mr. Henry James Cosworth, 65, Industrialist, pharmaceuticals. Annual earnings £7.6 million. Height: 5 feet 8, Weight: 200lbs. Hair: grey, originally black. Married Lynnette, 19 years ago. End of file."

"Subject Seven:" continued Flo, "Mrs. Lynnette Jane Cosworth, 38, spouse of Henry, nee: Craigsworth. Never employed, daughter of Sir Earnest Craigsworth, former Prime Minister. 4 children with Henry aged 7 to 14, names in order of birt..."

"Skip!"

"Subject eight: Unidentified female, estimated 20 years old. Scanned Height: 5 feet 6, Weight: 119 lbs, 35:22:36C, Hair: Ginger, natural."

"Add nickname: Ginger to subject 8," commanded Dennis.

"Subject nine: Unidentified female, estimated 20 years old. Scanned Height: 4 feet 11, Weight: 112lbs, 33:23:34A, Hair: Brunette, natural."

Dennis could find nothing obvious to make a nickname out of. That was until he saw this girl standing beside the tallest girl. 'Hmm, how tall did Flo say?' thought Dennis before deciding, "Add nickname: Shorty to subject 9."

"End of report."

'God! She was good,' thought Dennis marvelling at the AI software that he had thought extortionately priced when he had been quoted 15 million for it. Now it seemed a snip!

Dennis' attention had been drawn to the three females. He now had a double take, and stared again at the small inset picture in the corner of the large screen. It showed the 2nd guest room where the younger women were changing.

"Flo: Camera 17 to full screen and magnify by two"

His eyes had not deceived him; he had been right. The girls were now completely naked with the exception of three pieces of interesting attire. One: They each wore a garter belt with black silk stockings. Two: They each wore a pair of playful furry ears on a headband on their heads. Three: And most shocking of all, each wore a horse-hair tail sticking out of their ass. He watched intently as 'Shorty' bent over for 'Ginger' to push it past her sphincter, then gently tug on it to ensure it would not fall out again.

Interestingly, each girl wore a different coloured garter, ears and tail. Tilly, with the enormous breasts, wore blue, Ginger wore red and the shortest girl, Shorty, wore green.

Shorty had the smallest breasts of the three and completely different to Tilly's enormous fake ones, but also to Gingers average size and cup. Dennis pondered which he preferred. He usually had a preference was large, round, bouncy ones. However, today he was particularly taken with Shorty's breasts due to the unusual auroras and nipples. They were both extremely dark and looked enormous compared to her thin, small frame and size A breasts. Dennis thought the girl too thin, she looked anorexic for she did not have one ounce of fat on her. This was something that Dennis did not prefer for the simple reason that fat always moved better on screen.

Each girl had, as instructed on the hand-delivered club invitation, shaved their pubic hair. Not quite completely, for they were allowed to keep a small tuft above their groin-- also known to Dennis and others as the landing strip. However, when circulating in these aloof, more refined circles, one should refer to it as 'in the French style'.

Dennis admired the different effects of this strip, as each was different: The smallest girl had a thin sliver of brunette, like a 'Hitler' moustache, while Ginger had shaped hers into a heart shape of brilliant red, whereas Tilly, ever the professional perhaps, had shaved completely.

The final piece of clothing that they applied, just before exiting the room, were their stiletto heeled shoes. Then, suitably attired, they marched out of the bedroom in military file, and directly into the kitchen.

"Flo: reset screens, Apartment 4 to automatic."

It did. The majority of the main screen returned to the lounge areas where the party of eight were sipping their champagne and talking in one large group around the artificial, yet lifelike, flamed fire. The picture-in-picture views focused on the kitchen with the three girls busily preparing silver trays of food and it also displayed all seven other rooms -- the three bedrooms and their en-suite bathrooms and finally the study - all of which were empty and on night vision as the lights in those rooms had automatically dimmed.

Virginia was, as the hostess, in the centre of the group, ensuring each guest had a full glass and most importantly she had talked to everyone and ensured that everyone was happily entertained. She carried a large black leather bag, into which each guest began to dip and retrieve something from it. Each in turn, began to pull on a masquerade mask, ornate with feathers and bejewelled with sparkling stones. Each was tied expertly behind the head of all the guests and when Virginia, the last to secure her own, had finished, she clapped 3 times.

The three 'ponies' left the kitchen and walked in to the lounge carrying the hors d'oeuvre of the stereotypical snacks for occasions such as these: On each tray a selection of poached quail eggs with sesame-seed toast, venison pâté with cranberries and matsutake mushrooms stuffed with white caviar and black olives. As they entered, carrying those silver platters held high over their shoulders, they broke out into a trot, skipping across the floor - amazingly skilfully on their 4-inch heels. Their tails swished behind them and their necks were extended as they held their heads high as they playfully neighed and pranced like well-bred equestrian horses.

Their entrance brought cheers from the high-born circle of friends, each now secreted behind a mask of anonymity.

In his control room, Dennis was chuckling to himself in his mirth. He suddenly thought of an idea: He jumped up and rushed out to collect a scarf from another room. When he returned a few minutes later, he sat down again and set about cutting two holes for his eyes in it, then he draped it around his head and secured it tightly. He too would enjoy this masquerade ball.

By this time, all the guests were joyously tasting the delicious food and sampling the other delicacies which appeared to be on offer. Most of the men, and some of the women, were pawing at the breasts of the girls, pinching their behinds or playfully pulling their tails as they followed the trotting 'ponies' through the room.

It was, thought Dennis, an interesting yet nonsensical game and his hopes for the unique sexual experience he had hoped for were somewhat diminished. 'Was that it?' thought Dennis. 'All that fuss and expectation for prancing ponies delivering food?!?'

Suddenly, Virginia called out, "Gather around, everyone. That's it, in a circle. It is time for the Outercourse Pony Club raffle."

Dennis' interest was reawakened.

Standing in the centre of her circle, Virginia held the large bag in both hands and shook it vigorously. She then presented it in turn to each of the men of the circle. First, the exceptionally tall Baron Jürgen Stepanhauser. He pushed his hand deep into the bag and gave it a swirl, then with much exaggerated drama and aplomb, he withdrew his hand holding a red ball.

"Jawohl, it is the red ball," declared the Baron holding aloft the ball in his hand. Ginger skipped and trotted to his side and placed an arm around his waist, attaching herself to his side. She looked extremely happy as she looked up into the Baron's face which towered above her.

Next was the turn of Henry Cosworth, the oldest man in the group. He followed Jürgen's routine, swirling his hand around as if chasing the elusive prize. When he removed his hand he declared, "Blue! It's the blue one," as he scanned the group looking for the 'blue' girl.

Tilly had seen it was her ball as soon as it came from the bag and had escaped the circle and suddenly appeared behind Henry and clasped her fingers over his eyes and spiritedly probed, "Guess who?"

"TILLYYYYYYYYY!" announced Henry, extatically happy to get the favourite girl - and with those enormous fake tits and spirted attitude it was no wonder that she was the men's favourite. Tilly released her fingered blindfold of Henry and stood at his side, rubbing her sexy body up and down his leg. Her thighs parted and she gyrated her pussy, grinding it hard into Henry's thigh to squeals of laughter and a round of applause from the entire group.

"My dear friend..." Virginia began then paused hesitantly as she held and shock the bag in front of the unidentified male.

"Carlos," Lady Penelope prompted. She had introduced her escort to Virginia when entering but she also knew Virginia's forgetfulness when it came to the names of new people.

"Carlos, my dear new friend, of course," continued Virginia. She then teased the 'new' friend, "Only one colour left, Calos, or... will you find the joker?"

Carlos, laughed with his hostess and extended his hand inside the bag, routing around for that elusive ball. When he found it, he froze with his hand stuck in the bag. His eyebrows raised and his mouth opened in phoney shock as he built the tension and extracted more applause. Just like an actor on stage, he slowly removed his hand. Before the ball was revealed, he stopped then leaned forward and peaked inside. His fake shock returned to his thespian face. The ball emerged from the bag, but it was almost concealed inside his broad fist. He raised it high into the air and declared, "GREEN!"

Everyone cheered and applauded the selection of the short Kimberley in green. Of all the gathered friends, Virginia was most content, for now all her guests would get their own 'pony' -- which was not always the case as the bag also contained a white ball, which acted as a joker and the hostess' choice.

Virginia turned to her husband and teased him, "So, my dear, you would have drawn the Joker; your fate is in my hands once again. Now..." She began to look around the room at the selection before her. 'Which one would he most want? Which one would he want the least?' She pondered as she looked at each girl closely.

The group began to become impatient, urging her to make her choice. "Very well!" she had made up her mind: She knew Roger would love the big breasted Tilly most of all, followed by the more demure Kimberley in green. "RED!" declared Virginia.

The crowd cheered and husband Roger seemed pleased but inside he must have been feeling a little aggrieved for he knew that Virginia had made her choice out of spite. He really had wanted Tilly as she was so assured of herself and he liked a woman to take control. Kimberley would have also been a unique choice as he suspected she would have been very tight and submissive which also interested him. The Ginger haired Becki would be fun too, he was sure as no girl had every let the group down.

Roger made his way to stand with the Baron and Becki, the latter making up the sandwich filling between the two men. Becki welcomed him into their circle by placing her other arm around his waist and drawing him close. She accepted that she would now have to pleasure two men at the same time -- as was the spirit of the game.

"Now for the ladies," announced Virginia, "You know the rules my dears, one card each, which you must announce to the entire group."

Heidi could not hold her excitement and shouted, "Darlings, thiz iz ma favourite moment." To which, Lady Penelope joked, "Well, until you climax, Heidi." To which the whole group fell about laughing.

"Very well, Heidi, you can be first." Virginia shook the bag, now much lighter with the absence of the coloured snooker balls, and offered it to the tall German.

Heidi extended her hand within, rummaged and removed one piece of card which had been folded and tied with a black ribbon. She pulled the black lace and opened the folded card. As she read it to herself, her eyes widened. In his control room, paying close attention, Dennis wondered if that look was one of horror or of titillated amazement.

"ANAL!" shouted Heidi and she rushed to the Baron's side to present her prized card to him.

"That will surely be something worth waiting for Heidi," said the quiet Lynnette. "I can't recall you having that one before."

"No, no, darling. It vill be firzt time for me," announced Heidi as she hopped between feet in her excitement.

"I had that card the last time," said Penelope before adding to howls of group laughter, "A quite sordid business it turned out to be, what?"

"Very well, Penelope, your turn, my dear." Virginia shook the bag in front of Penelope.

Penelope's hand entered the bag and, as was clearly tradition, she rooted around in pursuit of a choice. When she withdrew and read it, she laughed to herself. The crowd brayed for information. Penelope made them wait. She walked the 5 paces extremely slowly and then stood in front of her hired date, Carlos and the small Kimberley, "Deep throat," she announced.

The whole gathering whopped and cheered the selection. Well, that is all except the slender and shy Kimberley who appeared horrified. Tilly had told both herself and Becki earlier that she had seen Carlos at another party and that he was well-endowed and not particularly considerate with the hired girls. She looked with pleading eyes for help from Tilly. Tilly knew that this particular girl would be afraid as it was her first time and she was so shy. Tilly met her gaze and subtly mouthed the silent words "It'll be okay".

Meanwhile, Virginia had sought out her last guest, and one of her best friends, Lynnette.

"And last, but far from the least, my dear Lynn," she shook and presented the bag, "what will you get?"

Lynnette's hand entered, selected and withdrew her card as quickly as a viper's strike. She opened her little package and raised one eyebrow, and in quizzical fashion she announced, "Double Up F&V? I don't believe I know this one."

Virginia looked satisfied with herself, "Ahhh," she said, "I wondered if this would come up tonight. Yes, Fruit and Veg added to whichever holes are used," declared Virginia.

"Ohh? Insertion?" questioned Henry, who knew that this act would be coming to himself.

"Any hole and either way, dear Henry, if you so wish," jessed Virginia and the group laughed with her.

"That leaves only I." Virginia placed her hand into the bag and drew out her ribbon wrapped card. Dropping the bag, she removed the ribbon and opened the card with her eyes cast skyward so as to not peek, "Oh, I do hope this is not watersports..." The entire gathering laughed and Virginia drew out the tension as she waited for the gaiety to quieten down. When the gathering had subdued sufficiently, she continued, "It is..." she looked at the card for the first time, "...foot worship."

The expectation and anticipation of the gathering dissipated into slight groans of disappointment at such a mundane selection.

"Actually, Rrrrrrroger will love that", announced the Baron rolling his 'R' exaggeratingly so. The disappointment immediately evaporated as the entire gathering joined in the merriment, especially funny as they knew it was true.

In his control room, Dennis, watched mesmerized by the activities from Apartment 4. Never before had he imagined, never mind secretly witnessed, such extravagancies and pompous protocol. Still, it provided him with humorous entertainment. Even so, he was now happy that they were finally getting down to the serious business to hand (and mouth).

The party naturally divided into their individual groups with the Baron, Roger and the ginger Becki claiming the sofa. Carlos and little Kimberley walked to the corner of the lounge where one of those flexible, Swedish-style armchairs was positioned. In the final group, the elderly Henry and the buxom professional Tilly claimed the rug in the centre of the room.

As each man began to disrobe, ably assisted by their relevant 'pony', Virginia excused herself to retrieve something from the storage cupboard in the hallway.

Just moments later, Virginia reappeared from the hallway carrying four black leather riding crops, which she distributed to each of her three friends and fellow 'riders' of the Outercourse Pony Club. Riding crop in hand, each women followed their individual man and 'pony'.

Each of these privileged women had found they could enjoy the luxury of their man's money, power, love and attention without the need for other 'duties'. At the Outercourse Pony club, 'outsourcing' their sexuality, rather than enduring their own personal intercourse, was the main attraction for these women. The attraction for the men was plainly obvious, as they got their own personal 'pony' to enjoy as the cards dictated.

Penelope's Story: Kimberley's Deep Throat of Carlos

Lady Penelope, marched over to the armchair in which Carlos had sat. He was now naked and his large erection was proudly standing straight, jutting out of his lap. Penelope looked at her escorts cock with desire. She had experienced Carlos' professional talents many times for herself before, but especially since her husband had died last year. She loved to suck it and be fucked by it, but she was also aroused by the power of making some 'pony' do it for her.

Kimberley, still dressed of course in her green garter belt and wearing the green pony tail and ears, stood submissively before the chair, awaiting instruction.

The sting on her ass from the riding crop brought her to attention. "Down on your knees, Pony," commanded Penelope.

Kimberley knelt and she pulled her shoulder-length brown hair around both ears as she looked at Carlos' rigid cock. It must have been 8 or 9 inches of solid flesh. He was uncut and the spade-shaped helmet was still half covered by the foreskin. Kimberley was quite pleased that the girth of his cock was just average as she knew her task would be her greatest sexual challenge of her life so far.