Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another, but gentler, swish, tap, tap, of Penelope's riding crop on her bare ass and her instruction was given, "Lick his balls, Pony."

She lowered her mouth to his ball-sack, which Carlos had shaved. His testicles looked swollen and the ridges of his scrotum were taught. Kimberley licked around one, then the other, tasting the manliness of Carlos on her tongue. She continued to swirl her tongue around his balls, before opening her mouth and inhaling one inside. Carlos groaned, and she sucked on the orb inside her mouth, building stronger pressure as she gauged the reaction of the owner.

When he winced, she began to back off a little. But that was not before Penelope, who believed herself to be the 'real owner' of Carlos' balls, smacked the crop down hard onto Kimberley's thigh, "Do NOT damage those balls," hissed the mistress.

Kimberley winced in pain, but took the advice and returned to licking the sack before gingerly taking the other ball into her mouth. Much more so gently she sucked upon it. Carlos groaned in pleasure. Especially when Kimberley swirled her tongue around his ball inside her mouth.

"Lick the shaft, Pony. Make him wet for your mouth," came Lady Penelope's instruction.

She immediately obeyed the mistress without the need for a punishing reminder. Kimberley took the cock in one hand, pulled it vertical and straight and then ran her tongue up one side. Her wet tongue rasped over the veins of that hard shaft as she ascended the length. It rippled over the edge of the head and continued to lick up the foreskin, which still half covered the helmet.

She looked upon the slit at the tip, and finding a drop of precum escaping from that eye, she lapped it up with her tongue. He tasted sweet and she swallowed his fluid happily. Kimberley then gathered spittle inside her mouth and allowed it to trickle out of her mouth and deposit on his shaft before it started to slide down. Kimberley travelled down his shaft with her tongue lathering the flesh and following the trail of saliva.

For several minutes, she continued up and down Carlos' cock until she was ordered otherwise by her mistress, "Pull down his foreskin. Take his 'clit' in your teeth, Pony."

Kimberley knew what she meant. She exposed his helmet in its full glory then located his frenulum hidden in the folds of skin. Taking it between her teeth she gently nibbled and played with the hard 'clit' of a man between her teeth.

Carlos groaned in appreciation and, looking into the eyes of Lady Penelope he declared, "Your Pony is very good at this. I want it a little harder."

SWISH - SMACK - "Do it harder, Pony, but do not damage 'my' cock," ordered Penelope.

Kimberley obliged, taking her punishment with merely a small whimper now. She cheated by placing one hand flat on Carlos' stomach then slowly and gradually bit harder and harder down on the flesh between her teeth. When she felt his stomach muscles begin to contract, she immediately backed off to avoid more pain, both to Carlos and to herself. She had found his limit and now she alternated between the gentle muzzling with her lips, to the nibbling with her teeth to the stronger hard bite upon that nub of flesh.

"She is doing this fantastically but I want it in her mouth now," implored Carlos to Lady Penelope.

Kimberley knew what was coming and steeled herself to it.

SWISH - SMACK - "Spit on his cock and then start to suck it, Pony," ordered the Lady.

Carlos looked down on this woman sucking his cock. His cock extended from her chin to her the hairline on her forehead. Her throat appeared narrow and short compared to the size of his erection. He reached down and groped her chest. His hands grasped her small titties and he found and tweaked her nipples between his fingers.

Kimberley sat back onto her heels and gathered saliva in her mouth before spitting it back down onto Carlos' hard cock. She rubbed the glands with her hand, pulling the skin up and over the head. Then hocking again to cover his cock in her saliva. Her hand continued to massage the wetness into his cock, as she brought her mouth down around the head and suckled it hard between her lips.

"Good Pony," encouraged Penelope, seemingly pleased with Kimberley's progress.

"Fuck, that's good," moaned Carlos as he looked down at Kimberley's brown locks bobbing with the motion of her neck. It seemed incredulous to him that this petite woman was going to swallow his entire 9-inch cock, whether she was able to comfortably or not. He had experienced a few attempts in his adult life, but none to his satisfaction. Tonight, he would feel that ultimate penetration in a woman's throat for the first time. He was beginning to enjoy this game enormously and could not wait for Kimberley to go deeper. He placed his open hand upon the back of her head and began to push her mouth down his shaft.

SWISH - SMACK - "Oouch," complained Carlos as he felt the sting of the riding crop on his thigh. "That was my leg, Penny!"

"I know it was," began Penelope, "I will control the Pony, not you, Carlos."

His hands released and returned to his sides.

Nevertheless, Kimberley could sense his urgency and she was trying her best to satisfy both her master and her mistress. She rose up his shaft and pushed her mouth down, sliding her lips tightly along the ridged pole between her lips. The head of his cock barely touching the back of her mouth yet but she was fully aware of what must come in time.

Of course, despite her inexperience within the Pony Club -- for this was her first time - she had performed deepthroat in her life before. The first time on her boyfriend's 6 inches in the car park of the local 'Beefhouse'. She had managed it, but not without vomiting back the lovely dinner he had just bought her. That had been a loving and grateful thank you for that posh Steak Dianne dinner.

The other 3 or 4 times, had been paid for by the gentlemen callers to her flat. That had become her job that she had turned to after her boyfriend dumped her and threw her onto the streets as a punishment for being unable to remove the stench from the upholstery.

One of those customers had forced her to perform her trick on him. She had struggled to swallow his 7-inch cock with a bulbous head. She had managed it, but she had been unable to talk the next day, such was the bruising to her larynx. Notwithstanding these accomplishments, most of her conquests had either been of average length, or there abouts, and only after some gagging and retching had she managed to succeed.

It was just her bad luck that she would be given this task and that her subject had the biggest cock she had ever seen. Carlos' 9 inches was going to be her greatest challenge to date. In fact, she was greatly concerned that she would not be able to accommodate such length. Despite that she had to succeed otherwise she would not receive the £5,000 promised to her for each party and neither would she ever be invited back. Unlike most blowjobs she had given, this was not about getting him off -- slowly or quickly - but about the challenge task set by the club: She had to deep throat him or else.

She set to work sucking on the huge cock in her mouth. She set a routine, drawing her lips up the shaft while sucking as hard as she was able, followed by a short pause to rub the head of his cock using her tongue buried inside her mouth, before pushing down -- each time a little further.

SWISH -- gentle slap -- SWISH -- touch.

"Good Pony. Take more." Reminded Penelope using her riding crop sparingly on Kimberley's ass to just encourage her deeper.

Carlos was also encouraging her, but through the proxy of his Lady, "Oooh Jeezus, Penny. Her tongue is driving me wild... and that suction... fuck me. Keep it going."

Penelope used the crop lightly: SWISH --touch. "Keep going, Pony," she said.

Kimberley pressed on. The head of his cock was pushing against the soft pallet at the back of her mouth but she descended, slowly pushing deeper. Her rhythm maintained at a steady pace for she knew this was how most men really loved it, slow and steady with the pleasure building.

With each push she deepened the penetration a little more and raised Carlos' pleasure even higher. She knew she was reaching her limit but she could not fail. She used the hand around the base and slowly raised her fingers up his length to gauge how much more of this cock she had yet to swallow. She was shocked to discover she still had around 4 inches to go.

The tears had begun to flow from her eyes, running black from her mascara down her cheeks. Not from the pain of the riding crop but the constant pressure on the entrance to her throat.

The thick spittle from her throat dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down his shaft. That wetness would help greatly, but she also knew another trick.

Collecting a large glob of spittle in her mouth, she pushed it to the back of her throat. As his cock hit the soft pallet, she forced herself to swallow the saliva. Carlos' cock entered the beginning of her throat, and his eyes shot open in shock at the soft, yet boiling hot flesh of Kimberley's throat. She gagged once, began to retch and the cock came up, almost completely out of her mouth.

SWISH - SMACK: Penelope's crop struck and stung deep, "The bowl, Pony. The bowl."

SWISH - SMACK - again, "No! Don't take that cock out of your mouth!"

Kimberley knew there was a bowl under the seat as she had seen it there earlier. With that cock still in her mouth, she fumbled blindly around for it with both hands. When she located it, she brought it forward and held it between her thighs. Thereafter, she returned to work on that massive cock.

She placed both hands either side of his cock's base, then she pulled it back and upright into a position easier to swallow. It pointed a few degrees past vertical and her lips suctioned upon the head. Then she picked back up her rhythm, suck up, lick, plunge down... and again...

Kimberley's face was a mess. The black streaks lined the flow of tears down her cheeks and thick phlegm drooled from her mouth covering her chin.

Another inch or two of Carlos' cock had entered her throat and again she felt the urge to retch, she could not control it and puke flowed out of her lips, still tightly sealed around his cock and also overflowed out of her nose. Her throat and nostrils stung with the acidity. She coughed and Penelope struck.

SWISH - SMACK - "Bad girl. Use the bowl, and clean up that mess."

She took her mouth from that cock and reluctantly licked up the vomit from his cock and groin, then sitting back she spat it into the bowl between her legs.

SWICH -- FLICK -- "Do I have to have you replaced, Bad Pony?"

Now she was more determined than ever. She returned to her duty and tried to relax as much as possible and to focus on her rhythm. Slowly, push down -- suck up -- lick - breathe -- push down -- suck up...

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh."

She continued steadily until she could perform without the gag reflex and so she was able to risk taking more and more, a fraction of an inch at a time.

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh."

"Oooohh, Fuck me," groaned Carlos as her lips first hit his testicle sack.

"Good Pony," encouraged Penelope.

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh," was all Kimberley was able to articulate.

And so, she continued. She pushed the entire length of that massive cock into her throat then pulled it all the way to the tip... and then repeated.

She focused on counting in her head to avoid thinking of that cock stimulating her natural gag reflex. 'One. Two. Three...'

...

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh."

'Forty. Forty-one...'

...

Seeing the slow, steady rhythm had given Dennis the same idea and he was counting out loud. With each number his hand slid down his hard cock and back up. Slowly. Deliciously matching the movements of Kimberley.

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh."

"One hundred and twenty," Dennis counted aloud.

"gggoog - slurp - swleek -- arrh."

One hundred and..."

Carlos was receiving his first ever complete deep throat but far from being satisfied he wanted to control this woman and to own her. He pleaded with Penelope, "Please, Penny, let me fuck her throat."

Penelope relented and issued her instructions:

"Very well. Pony, stop."

"Stand up, both of you."

"Now, lay on the chair, Pony "

"NO!" (SWISH -- SMACK) "INVERTED! Silly Pony. On your back."

Kimberley finally understood. She clambered awkwardly onto the chair with her legs up in the air along the back-rest, her back resting on the warm seat vacated by Carlos and her head hung upside down over the front edge. She opened her mouth willingly despite feeling that this was going to be worse for her.

Carlos knelt in front of the chair and so Kimberley's upside-down mouth was at the perfect level for his cock.

He held his rigid dick at the base in one hand and it pointed flat and directly at her mouth. He pushed forward and continued to do so until he had to release the grip around the base to enter her mouth fully. His balls landed on her nose and his pubes covered her chin like a beard. He could go no further. He looked at the tube-shape bulge which his cock had formed in her throat from her jaw to her laryngeal. It blocked her airway. He tensed the muscles in his groin and he witnessed the tube that was his buried cock twitch inside her throat.

As he waited there with his cock fully buried, he felt her reflex tightening around the invasion of his flesh. He waited, still buried in her throat. For him this was the perfect position. Now he could control the speed and depth and his pleasure... and her breathing.

He waited for the next muscular contraction of her throat. When she tried to suck in air, his blockage still filled her airway and she began to panic. As she attempted to pull the air into her lungs past the invading flesh, the muscles inside her throat sent strong ripples of vibrations along Carlos' cock. Exactly as he had hoped.

He gave her some leeway by withdrawing his cock until just the head touched her lips. She drew a deep ragged breath. Just in time before he plunged back in; to the root.

"gggoog" as he fucked into her throat.

Kimberley had no control. All she could do is time her breathing between his lunges...

"aaaah" as she grabbed some air.

...and she began a mental recount to distract her mind...

'one... two... '

...

Dennis had also begun a recount too but he did so aloud "seven... eight...". He sat in his chair and he pushed his hips up and down to match Carlos' motions while his fist pumped his cock in time.

...

For what seemed an eternity for Kimberley, he ploughed his large cock deep into her tight throat. At least she could take it now without gagging or vomiting. She kept her mind focussed and continued her count... as did Dennis.

...

Kimberley: "gggoog - aaaah" Dennis: "two hundred."

Kimberley: "gggoog - aaaah" Dennis: "two hundred and one."

"Are you close, Carlos?" asked Penelope.

"Fuck yeah, so close..."

"gggoog -- aaaah."

"I'm gonna cum soon, Penny."

"gggoog -- aaaah."

"Slow down, Carlos."

"gggoog - - - aaaah"

"Don't cum yet. Fuck her throat a little slower, Carlos."

"gggoog - - - - - aaaah"

Penelope took a quick glance at the others in the room, "You have to think of something else, Carlos. Everyone else is not yet ready."

"gggoog - - - - - - - - aaaah"

"Relax, little Pony. Do NOT make him cum inside your throat."

"gggoog - - - - - - - - - - - - aaaah"

Carlos found a rhythm he could maintain without emptying his balls.

As he continued to sink his large cock into Kimberley's throat, Penelope took a few moments to look across properly at the other couples ...

***

Heidi and Virginia's Story: Becki's Anal and Foot Worship

Heidi and Virginia hooked arms and strode across the floor of the lounge together.

"Ohh Darling, thiz iz going be so good," suggested Heidi.

"Certainly, it shall be interesting, my dear," replied Virginia.

Even though it was just a few short steps, they made the most of. As they walked, they swished their hips and flicked their whips against their legs in unison.

They arrived at the sofa and stood looking down at the mass of three bodies desperately trying to disrobe themselves and each other.

"I vill love to vatching Jürgen fuck arzehowle," remarked Heidi excited at the new prospect.

"And I shall be interested to see how my Roger deals with this foot challenge," added Virginia. "I have always suspected that he had a penchant for someone sucking his toes or perhaps him sucking on hers. Now I shall discover for myself."

"Ja, darling, ve shall discover."

Both women watched the last of clothing being discarded by The Baron and by Roger.

Speaking for the first time that evening, Becki asked shyly, "Mistress?"

"Yes/Ja?" both women replied simultaneously.

"Shall I remove my tail, mistress?"

"Oh, yes, of course. How remiss of me," replied Virginia, "Yes, Pony, remove your tail but place it close to hand."

Roger knew the rules very well, but as a question had been asked, he tried his own luck, "Is she allowed to suck my cock for a while, Virginia?"

"Most certainly, not. You know the rules as well as I. What do you say, Heidi, my dear?"

"Vell? Maybe juzt thiz once, Ja Darling. Vhat harm it can do?"

"Very well, but only as a foreplay stimulant and it must be to both of you," agreed Virginia before flicking her crop lightly on the behind of the ginger-haired Becki. "Proceed Pony, kneel and suck their cocks until they are hard."

Jürgen gratefully agreed, "Jawohl. This will be good to get things started. Danke sehr, ladies."

Both men stood with their cocks hanging down below their balls. Despite the 6 inches difference in their height, both cocks looked a similar length. That was with the exception of Roger's circumcised head: It was a little broader than that of Jürgen's cock. The German's helmet was still protected by an extraordinarily long sheath of skin which exceeded the tip of his penis by at least half an inch.

Jürgen now gripped that excess of skin between his finger and thumb and pulled it, extending his length as he requested, "She can begin by putting her tongue inside here."

"Do zo, Pony," urged Heidi.

Becki dropped to her knees before the men.

"This one has such a nice ass. Do you not think so, Heidi?"

"Ja, Ja. It iz like a, how you say, Pfirsich?" replied Jürgen's wife.

"Peach," answered Roger. Who had learnt some German at school and, of course, his favourite subject was eating a 'peach' shaped ass.

"Ja, za peach. Look how ze curve of ze ass videns out like zhat. It iz vonderbar," said Heidi, whose accent was getting stronger as her passion increased.

"I believe Jürgen is going to thoroughly enjoy that ass," confirmed Virginia.

"Jawohl. Jawhol. But she is not doing it right, my Schätzchen," complained the Baron.

SWISH -- FLICK -- STING -- "Do az you waz told, Pony," ordered the Baron's wife.

Virginia was a little more patient with the young Becki, "Lift and separate the foreskin with your fingers, child, and then push your tongue inside."

Becki did as Virginia had urged. She swirled her tongue inside that long foreskin and snaked down and around the head of his cock. She had never been asked to do such a thing previously and concluded it must be a continental thing. Still, she was learning fast, as Jürgen groaned his appreciation.