Dennis the Voyeur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The German's cock began to swell and twitch to Becki's administrations. Taking a chance that she would not feel the sting of the riding crop, she slipped her lips over the entire head and sucked hard upon it. Then, gripping its base with one hand, she pushed her lips down his shaft.

Simultaneously, she reached up with her other hand and gripped Roger's flaccid cock and began to stroke it gently.

She had a little more than half of Jürgen's cock inside her mouth when Heidi announced, "He iz hard now. You stop now."

Becki took her mouth from around the German and lapped her tongue at Roger's cock while still gently milking both hard cocks with her hands.

Roger groaned at the first touch of her mouth as he informed Virginia, "Her mouth is so warm and wet, dear."

"Just as you like it, then, Roger," she replied. She well remembered that he enjoyed a blowjob even if she herself had not given him one for years.

Becki continued to arouse both men, Jürgen suitably erect and hard in her hand, and Roger swelling inside her mouth. She flicked her tongue over his glands and it twitched repeatedly inside her mouth. She pushed forward and his cock lodged in the back of her mouth, the thick head refusing to pass the restrictions of her tonsils and uvula. If she had to deepthroat him, she would have needed considerably more fluid. Gladly she felt his flesh hard inside her mouth and she pulled off to present the two hard cocks to the two women.

"A little more, I dare say. Take both together, Pony," declared Virginia.

Becki tried to appease. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and placed Roger, with his larger bulbous head, inside her mouth then pulled Jürgen's cock towards her and redoubled her efforts to open her mouth. The head of the Baron's cock first rubbed along Roger's flesh before pushing past her lips and on into her mouth. Becki felt her face would tear in two but she endeavoured to move her head to provide stimulus to both men.

After several minutes: "Good enough," pronounced Virginia, "Now, lie down on the couch... err... face up or down, Jürgen?"

"Let's try face up first," said Jürgen, before remembering his manners and asking, "Is that okay with you my little Heidi-Schätz?"

"Ja. Ja," came the reply.

Becki turned to lay on her back, but took the opportunity of a change of position to spit on her fingers and rub it against her asshole. She could take it dry if ordered to but knew it would rip her if she did. Luckily, there would be no repercussions as neither women nor the men saw her do so. She lay on her back, lifted her knees to her chest and waited for the German.

Jürgen knelt on the sofa between her thighs and spat generously on his own hand and then rubbed it over his erect cock. Satisfied, he asked, "Are you ready?"

Becki was just about to open her mouth and respond when Heidi replied, "Ja, fuck her asshowle, Jürgen."

Much to Becki's relief, she had not uttered a reply for if she had done so, she would have been punished - it was clearly not her decision to make.

Down in his control room, Dennis was following all three scenes from eight different angles on the 6-meter curved screen before him. His cock was released and he was gently stimulating himself, masturbating in fellowship with all the stimulation around him. His eyes refocused on the threesome on the sofa. Beck's anus looked tight. Dennis formed a tight ring with the index finger and thumb of his free hand and positioned it at the tip of his own hard cock. He attempted to push his cock through the tiny gap in his fingers as he imagined it to be the girl's sphincter stretching to accommodate the German Baron.

Jürgen had jammed the head of his cock hard against her asshole and continued to push. Becki sucked some air between her teeth demonstrating her discomfort which earned her a punishment.

SWISH -- SMACK -- "Silence, Pony! Take ze Baron's cock in your asshowle more quieterly."

Jürgen held his cock pressed hard against Becki's ass and waited. After what seemed like several minutes, but was probably just 20 seconds, just the very tip of his cock was peeking inside her dark tunnel. Becki's ass continued to resist and refused to open. Jürgen kept up the relentless pressure down onto her sphincter and slowly it surrendered. Her asshole dilated just a fraction more as her natural resistance waned and the head of his cock entered her ass. The big German held this position and waited as he looked down directly into her dark pupils. She smiled back with both her mouth and her own eyes. He held there motionless, allowing the young woman to accommodate him until she discreetly signalled her readiness with a touch of her heel on his ass.

Jürgen pushed on. His cock began to delve into her dark passage. Inch-by-inch it slipped inside until, eventually, he bottomed out and he rested hard against her thighs.

Then he began to slowly retract, pulling his cock out past that resistant muscle until the head began to appear. Only the width of the helmet kept her asshole open and there Jurgen paused.

"Flo: magnify screen 3 to maximum," ordered Dennis in his control room under the building.

He watched as both women moved down and they bent over Jürgen's ass, staring intently at his penis after it had almost fully emerged from that tight hole. The women witnessed the mesmerizing sight of the flesh holding and clinging on to the girth of the invading cock. Dennis too, twisted his neck to mirror that of the two woman and admired the emergence of that cock, in perfectly magnified UHD. He held his hard cock in one hand as it penetrated the tight hole he had formed with his own finger and thumb on the other.

"Ja, ze Pony iz clean," confirmed Heidi -- apparently at the lack of faecal matter clinging to her husband's cock. "You fuck her now, Jürgen."

Jürgen pushed and his cock easily re-entered Becki's ass, then slowly disappeared inside. Dennis wondered what it would be like to have a spy camera up inside that asshole looking out as that cock approached and withdrew. Probably not possible, even for him.

Jürgen was now building a head of steam. Gradually, but steadily, working his cock completely in and almost fully out.

During this time, Roger had sat on the armrest at the other end of the sofa, with a grandstand view of the penetration before him. He was slowly masturbating his cock, in no urgency and quietly content to enjoy the ass-fucking show. He was secretly admiring Jürgen's technique as he was clearly a master at anal -- unlike Roger himself who only had limited experience of it.

"Come along, Roger. Remember your task," prompted his wife. She was eager to witness her husband receive or perform foot worship, even though she was still unsure how he would interpret the challenge.

Roger knew what he really needed. His fantasy was to be lying down on his back being force-fed her toes and made to lick the souls of her feet as she hovered above him. He would be looking straight up into her shaven pussy as she masturbated standing directly above him. Unfortunately, he was not going to get that tonight.

He knelt up on the sofa behind the fucking couple. He slowly lifted one of her feet and inhaled her sweaty fragrance. As he held the soul to his nose, his cock twitched into life and, if he thought he had been hard before, now his cock felt like it would explode.

He extended his tongue and lapped at her smallest toe. She squirmed at his touch but did not dare to pull away. He took that tiny digit between his lips and suckled on it like a teat. Looking up he could clearly see Jürgen's hairy arse muscles contracting as he powered forward to bury his cock in that tight ass.

Roger, took the small toe from between his lips and traced his tongue between that smallest toe and the next. Depositing his saliva between them, he then tensed the muscle of his tongue and pushed it between those two toes. His tongue slipped past the initial resistance and between the pair. He did not stop until the tip of his tongue appeared on the other side.

In turn, he repeated his probing ritual between each toe, working his way to the biggest. When he had reached his goal, he ran his tongue along the length of her big toe and enveloped the tip between his lips. Slowly he sucked and descended down that big toe before rising up again. He was giving a blowjob to her big toe and he loved it. He continued to stroke his erection, working his hand along the ridges of his hard cock and drawing precum fluid to the tip.

His wife, Virginia was strangely moved by his dedication and she wondered what it would feel like. He, of course, had never made any of his stranger sexual demands of her, other than the customary ones married couples are expected to perform. That is why they both loved the Outercourse Pony Club and, as the appointed organiser of this small but exclusive Regency Court district of club, she so looked forward to it.

Virginia began to feel aroused at the scene before her so she had completely forgotten about the other scenes in the room. She glanced around and witnessed the girl in the corner struggling to consume an entire -- and quite remarkably large, she noted -- cock that belonged to this new guy, Carlos.

On the large rug, the other threesome was currently trying to insert a fourth banana into the pussy of the huge breasted woman. The smells or sexual arousal was stimulating Virginia to a frenzy.

She was the first to relent and to slip her hand beneath her dress to rub at her swollen pussy. Not to be left out, Heidi smiled at her friend as she too lifted her dress skirt and fingered herself. Both watched their own husbands: Jürgen was now pounding asshole, while Roger was sucking on toes.

"Want some more fun, Heidi. Watch this then," Virginia's eyes twinkled in erotic revelry as she now instructed, "Pony, pick up that tail and stick it in your pussy!"

Heidi gave her opinion to Virginia's command: "Oooh, delicious, darling. Ze most glorious idea."

Becki, now being hammered by Jürgen's cock in her ass, fumbled for the tail she had previously discarded. When she found it, she brought it over her thigh and aligned it with her pussy. She pushed and it slipped inside and, of her own accord, she began to masturbate with it - in and out of her pussy in opposite rhythm to Jürgen's fucking of her ass.

"Even better," remarked both women at the same time.

Virginia now knelt before the sofa and looked through the gap between her thighs and those of Jürgen. She could see both his cock entering her ass below and the tail being plunged into her pussy above. Moreover, it was a marvel to witness the muscles of both her pussy and ass being stretched and pulled, alternately clinging to the shafts of the intrusion, and even more so to the withdrawals. Then, as she looked a little to her right, she witnessed her own husband licking and sucking on her toes. Virginia's own fingers under her dress were a blur as she experienced her first orgasm.

Dennis was enjoying the triple show as he continued to gently and slowly masturbate to the scenes on his monitor. This UHD digitised technology was really paying dividends beyond even his wildest expectations. Undoubtedly it had been the best 48 million pounds anyone would ever spend.

Lynnette's Story: Henry and Tilly's Fruit and Veg Adventure

As the groups divided Lynnette walked to the kitchen to retrieve the pre-prepared bowl of fruit and vegetables. When Lynnette returned her husband Henry and Tilly had still not removed all of his clothes.

She sat down in the single armchair, which stood beside the large rug in the centre of the lounge. To her left, she watched Baron Jürgen and Roger receiving a warm-up blowjob from the ginger-haired girl. To her right, the new man that Penelope had brought with her was sat in the Swedish-styled chair and the smallest woman was on her knees before him.

In front of her on the rug, her husband Henry was sat and the big-breasted girl, who she had heard Virginia call Tilly, was knelling in-front of him and was giving him assistance by unlacing his shoes and pulling them off. Tilly then lifted his leg and gripped his sock between her teeth then pulled her head back, sliding the sock off his foot in a totally seductive manner.

Lynnette was not naturally a self-assured person and she was actually unsure of how this F&V game would actually work. Having never seen it before she decided to make up her own rules. She spoke to her two accomplices, who were now ready and awaiting her instruction.

"Continue. You know how this works." They did not, but Lynnette was going to explain her interpretation anyway. "You can do anything, any hole, but afterwards a piece of my fruit or vegetable is going inside the same hole."

Tilly smiled enthusiastically while husband Henry was not really listening to the detail as he had already reached out to fondle and play with Tilly's enormous tits.

Lynnette turned her attention to the basket on her lap. She examined each item and imagined their use. First, she held a bunch of 5 bananas, yellowed and ripe. An idea formed in her head for later so she placed them on the rug at her feet.

Next, she picked up a long, thick, slightly curved, green cucumber. It was one of her own favourite household objects that she would use when she needed something hard inside her and cock was not on offer. However, she thought she would struggle to accommodate this monster of a phallic vegetable unless she was extremely wet. She thought it must be at least as thick as her wrist and as long as her forearm. She held up the two together to check; the cucumber was a little larger and thicker.

Also in the basket was an aubergine eggplant; black as night, with a green crested stalk at one end and a fat, wide curvaceous bottom. She was convinced that it would be impossible to fully insert this anywhere in the human body... but that it might be fun trying.

She rummaged deeper into the basket to discover three strange looking eggplants which she had never seen before but had heard about: red rickshaw eggplants. They were shaped like long hot peppers from the Americas but they were curved at one end. It reminded her more of a dog's penis than a human one but she was sure that the curve would be perfect to stimulate a G-Spot... or maybe a prostrate.

Finally, a few normal items like grapes, strawberries as well as some phallic looking carrots. She organised each on the rug then picked up her riding crop and paid attention to the couple before her.

Tilly sat on the rug with her back propped up against the foot stool. Henry knelt astride her and he had put his average-sized cock between her humongous breasts. Tilly had cupped each melon size tit on either side using each of her hands. Meanwhile Henry was fucking his cock back and forth between them. His little, white, baggy ass trembling and shaking as he did so.

Dennis was mesmerized to see the soft flesh of the girl's breasts wobble and overflow her hands. Dennis watched as Henry spat onto the girl's chest and watched it trickle down into the valley between her tits. Meanwhile, lost somewhere inside that deep cleavage of flesh, was Henry's cock. All Dennis was able to see was the full nest of wiry, grey hair below Henry's abdomen. Dennis had never seen grey pubic hair before and he wondered if that happened to everyone in their older years. Dennis' eyes refocussed on Tilly's tits; they were made to look even more enormous due to the skinny body on which they were attached.

Back in the lounge, Lynnette was tapping her riding crop against her leather booted foot, in an impatient and intimidating fashion. 'I should have known that is where he would start: Boys and their fucking toys,' she thought. Naturally an introverted person, the power that Lynnette felt while holding that riding crop brought a wicked demon from within. She had become a little jealous, and more than a little intimidated by those breasts. And neither did she want to see Henry drooling all over them; as he did so now, spitting down into her cleavage.

"Fruit time," she announced standing up. She held the fattest carrot in her selection and she inserted it into her mouth, simulating a blowjob upon it. She walked forward, flicking her crop against Henry's ass playfully and the Pony's thigh painfully as she approached the pair.

She hovered over the couple then placed the now saliva-covered carrot between those breasts in an attempt to stop Henry enjoying himself so much.

"Fuck it now, Henry," she commented sarcastically.

Sadly, (for her) the opposite to her plan occurred as the carrot also became lost somewhere in the balloons of flesh and it simply added to Henry's stimulation. Lynnette pretended it was deliberate.

Dennis noticed that Henry, despite his age and his slight obesity, actually had formidable muscles. Dennis watched as Henry's ass, flexed and contracted with each thrust as he fucked between those glorious bags-of-fun. The huge smile on Henry's face confirmed the bags of fun he himself was having.

With her plan foiled, Lynnette tried out an alternative strategy. "You, Pony, suck his cock now." Henry lay down on his back but further encouragement was added with a biting blow on her thigh from the crop. A long, red welt was raised on the skin following that impact. Lynnette's 'Pony' made no protest but she did jump up and quickly lower herself between Henry's outstretched legs.

Tilly held his cock angled upright by using just the fingertips of both hands resting on his thighs to hold it in place. Then she began to lap at his shaft with her tongue, moving up and down and lathering it with spittle.

"Flo: Zoom into picture 4 please." The picture gradually enlarged until his command, "Stop". Dennis admired Henry's cock displayed in extreme close up on his screen. It was actually a very pleasant shape, thin at the base but widening out along the length. The head was shaped like a stereotypical German military helmet. The smooth, tight and fresh-looking skin on the helmet was in contrast with the portly belly and the wrinkled flesh of Henry's mid-sixties body. But overall... 'Not bad for an old man,' Dennis thought, before resetting the camera views to automatic.

Tilly's breasts scrapped along Henry's thighs and they squashed and reshaped against them every time she descended deeper down his shaft. He was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh dragging along his thighs, as well as the sensations he felt from her lips and tongue. Her nipples, swollen with lust, were like tiny daggers exciting both of them with every movement. Her mouth drooled saliva so his cock and balls looked extremely wet. Her cheeks were now severely concaved as she exerted some extreme suction. She made a fist around the base of his cock and worked her mouth and hand together to give maximum sensation.

"Oh, Lynny, she is doing such a good job," Henry assured his wife.

"Is this a good Pony, Henry?" she asked

"Oh yes, dear. By far."

"Can you feel her tongue, Henry?

"Oh yes, dear, it is sensational when she tickles the underside of my cock."

"Can you feel the suction, Henry?"

"Indeed, my love. Intense. I feel she will draw my balls up through my cock."

"And can you feel her teeth biting your cock, dear Henry?"

"No, my sweet. I don't feel ... AAARARRAFGGHGH"

Lynnette had raised her crop and had brought it down hard on Tilly's back, forcing the poor girl to clench her teeth a little around Henry's cock. Her blowjob movement was disrupted for only a moment before she relaxed her jaw and continued without further pause.

Lynnette chuckled as it had felt good to teach him a valuable lesson. She walked to the edge of the rug and made her next selection.

When she returned, she squatted down in front of Tilly, then pulled her head from Henry's cock by pulling on her hair. As his cock came out with an audible 'pop', she pushed 7 grapes, one at a time, into Tilly's mouth.