Dental Nurse

Story Info
Miss Strokewell’s adventures as a dental nurse.
2.2k words
4.33
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Pet! Elizabeth here again. How are you? Specifically, how is your mouth feeling today? Because today I'm going to tell you about another of my nursing adventures.

Yes, I once worked for a few months as a dental nurse. I worked for Dr. Goldman. Yes, a very fitting name for him because he sure knew how to make money out of a patient's mouth.

But he was a clever businessman too. And he hired me as a dental nurse because he liked to give his customers something special for their money. Yes, me!

Be assured that I didn't have sex with them, it wasn't a prostitution racket or anything like that. Just a bit of innocent titillation to keep his male patients occupied while their moldings were setting. Shall I tell you about it?

One day this fellow came in for a big job. Dr. Goldman was going to insert several new teeth. There was a lot of drilling involved and after the teeth were put in he had to wait for some glue to dry. The patient had to wait in the chair with this big clamp thing in his mouth for 30 minutes. So Dr. Goldman told the patient to relax and that he would be back to see him soon, and that I would look after him in the meantime.

The patient knew me and I knew he was attracted to me. All of Dr. Goldman's men patients made eyes at me. I knew that this one in particular was attracted to me because of the enormous lump that stood up in his trousers as he lay on the chair before me. He had the biggest hard-on.

I leaned over him to introduce myself.

"Hello sir!" I said brightly. "I'm Nurse Strokewell! I'm going to be looking after you for the next half-hour, okay?"

He nodded to me. The big clamp in his mouth made him look like an idiot.

"Are you quite comfortable, sir?" I asked him. He nodded again.

"I'm going to lower your chair to make you more comfortable," I told him. He looked at me quizzically as if he didn't understand what I was talking about. Well, I lowered his chair all the way to the floor and suddenly he got the idea big time!

At this point I should tell you a bit about myself, shouldn't I? My name is Elizabeth Strokewell and I'm a popular Sydney dominatrix and escort. I'm 29 years old. I'm tall - 1.75M in stocking feet - and I have a lovely figure, with 38DD breasts and a big pear shaped bottom. I have dark shoulder length hair, a lightly freckled complexion and wide set blue-green eyes.

I'm also a masturbatrix. Do you know what that is, Pet? You probably know what a dominatrix is and most people know me as one of those. A dominatrix is a woman who likes to tease and punish her naughty, usually very sexually excited submissive men. Well, a masturbatrix is a dominatrix who also provides masturbatory services. As my dental patient was about to discover.

Now that he was lying close to the floor he was looking right up my nursing tunic. The naughty thing! It didn't help his erection at all, not one bit!

Now I should tell you how I was dressed, shouldn't I? In my initial hiring interview with Dr. Goldman he told me to 'dress to impress' and I always thought that was very good advice. "Please dress to please my male clients, Nurse Strokewell!" he told me when he first hired me. "And how would that be, Doctor Goldman?" I asked him. "Well, you know what men like!" he said. "High heels, nylons, short tunics. Frilly panties. Lots of cleavage showing. That sort of thing!"

Gosh, my own boss was such a pervert. "Yes, Doctor Goldman," I told him, "Of course!"

The next day when I started work I dressed as I am now for this poor chap on the chair before me. Shall I tell you about it?

I wore a very short nursing tunic which hardly covered my bottom. At my top you could see nearly all of my breasts. Underneath I wore white nylons with a rubber garter belt and white crotchless panties. I wore a very low cut brassiere with open nipple holes. And on my feet I wore the highest pair of white high heeled pumps.

When I got to work on the first day Doctor Goldman looked me up and down and said, "Oh yes, Nurse Strokewell, I do approve! You have followed my suggestions to the letter! And now we shall do a practice run so that you can be certain of the right way to handle a patient in your care. I shall pretend to be a patient in the chair and you shall look after me, yes?"

"Of course, Doctor," I agreed.

He climbed up into the chair, lay back and opened his mouth."I'm your patient," he gurgled. "I'm waiting here in your care. What are going to do for me while we're both waiting for the dentist to return?"

I leaned over him and said, "How about a nice hand job?"

His eyes went wide at this. I looked down at his crotch. "You do have an enormous erection," I observed, "Wouldn't you like me to relieve it for you?"

He was such a dirty thing. Do you know that he was a married man with three kids. He looked up at me and said, "Yes please, Nurse!"

"Very well, sir," I told him. I turned and took a napkin from his tray and opened it out. I placed it at his waist just above his fly. Then I unzipped him and took his huge prick out.

It was just enormous and very erect. Naturally he was circumcised. It was a big hard thing and it hung like a sausage over the napkin.

"Now, sir," I asked him, "Would you like a lubricated wank or a plain massage wank?"

He was terribly impressed at this.

"I'd like you to show me both types," he said.

"Very well, sir," I explained, "I'll start with a plain massage wank first."

I took the foreskin of his cock between my index finger and thumb and began to gently stroke it to and fro.

"Oh yes, nurse!" he grunted, "That feels very good!"

Now I pulled his dick upright so that it stood straight up. I felt it fight against my fingers as if it had a big spring at its root. I jacked it a bit more.

"And that too, sir?"

"Oh yes, Nurse," he groaned, "I can see you're very good at this!"

"Yes, Dr. Goldman. Is there anything else I should be doing for you?"

"Oh no, I think this is just fine," he said. And then, as if to really answer my question I felt his big hand up beneath my tunic at my panties. His fingertips were exploring the crack of my bottom!

"You're wearing crotchless panties today," he grunted, "I think that's very appropriate."

"Thank you, Doctor." I replied. "Would you like to try some lubricated relief now, sir?"

"Yes please!"

I took some dental jelly and rubbed it all over the top of his dick. Then I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around it and began to stroke it up and down. I stroked slowly from his knob to halfway down his foreskin and then back up again. I like to tease a dick using short firm strokes on just the most sensitive bits. I did this a few times for him and he groaned like a pig! His big prick reared and lengthened in my fingers as if it were a big banana!

"Is that the right way, sir?" I asked him.

"Oh yes," he groaned thickly. "More!" he begged.

"Oh yes, sir!"

I continued to stroke the upper half of his big prick up and down, jacking it gently but firmly in the circle of my finger and thumb as if I were trying to work the knob off the shaft. I'm pleased to say that he liked my method very much.

"That's right, Nurse," he groaned as he watched my fist slide to and fro over his knob, "Pretend that you're trying to ease the cork out of a champagne bottle!"

What a funny thing to say to me! Champagne happens to be my favorite drink and I thought my favorite dentist was about to pop his very own cork!

"Slowly but firmly?" I asked as I slowly jacked his big 'schlong', "Is that right, sir?"

"Oh yes, Nurse!" he groaned.

"Would you like to cum now, sir?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, Miss Strokewell, I think I'm going to!"

I pulled his big dick down to the napkin and pointed its gasping head into it. And then, as I slowly but firmly tugged its neck, it throbbed and shot off the biggest spurt of cum right down the middle of it!

"That's right, Nurse!" he grunted.

He had very full balls that day because he shot off the biggest puddle of spunk for me! I kept jacking him until he finished and his cock went soft and by that time the napkin was just soaked! And his fingers had worked their way all the way up into my bottom! It felt very ticklish!

Doctor Goldman was very pleased with my performance that day. He made every Monday a training day for me and we rehearsed this same scenario every time until I was quite perfect at it.

Now today I had a real patient in front of me. And he was looking up my tiny tunic at my big pussy as it stood in the open crotch of my panties. He didn't say anything because he had that silly clamp in his mouth, but you should have seen his eyes roll!

"Are you quite comfortable now, sir?" I asked him. He nodded at me vigorously.

"Would you like me to take your pants down?" I asked him.

He gurgled something through his mouth clamp. I was quite certain it was a shocked but enquiring, "Pardon, miss?"

"I'd like to take your pants down and relieve that enormous cock of yours, sir." I told him. "Doctor Goldman doesn't need to know about it."

He gurgled and nodded again. I bent over and undid his belt and unzipped him. I pushed his trousers halfway down his thighs. He was wearing boxer shorts. I could see his enormous prick through their open fly.

"Would you like me to sit on you while I relieve you?" I asked him.

You should have seen his eyes pop. He nodded again.

"Front or back, sir?" I asked.

He gurgled something through his clamp and I realized that he didn't quite understand what I was asking him.

"Would you like me to sit with my bottom in your face? Or would you rather look at my pussy?"

He gurgled something again. I lifted his hand to my thigh. "Show me which one," I said.

Well, do you know he was just like Doctor Goldman. An arse man. His hand went round behind me and I could feel his fingertips in my bum crack. Then he played with one of my ass cheeks as if it were a balloon full of hot cream! He gurgled something as if to say "Your bottom, miss!"

"Oh yes, my bottom! Very well, sir!" And with that I straddled him - facing towards his feet with my bottom to his face - and sat down on his chest. I could feel his blue silk necktie beneath my sticky pussey. I lifted my tunic and dipped my back to give him the very best view of my big bum cheeks and all the lovely hot sexy personal stuff between them.

I turned to look down at him over my shoulder. He was staring at my big spread arse and groaning through his mouth clamp!

"I'll give you your hand relief now, sir!" I told him.

He nodded and groaned again. "Would you like me to dominate you a little while I do it?" I asked him.

Another groaning query.

I moved back and pressed my bum right up against his mouth clamp. And do you know that he must have been a very submissive fellow because as I played with his big cock I could feel his tongue in my bottom!

Naturally the first thing I did was to spread a napkin over his belly to protect his shirt.

"Do you prefer a dry masturbation, sir?" I called to him over my shoulder, "Or lubricated?"

He gurgled at me. I assumed he wanted lubricant so I took some dental jelly from Doctor Goldman's tray and smeared it on his dick. Then I wrapped my fist around it and started to jack it off onto the napkin.

Do you know what happened next? He put his big hands on my ass cheeks and held them very gently while he shot off all over the napkin. And his big tongue didn't stop jabbing at the center of my splayed bottom!

After he finished I cleaned him up and climbed off him. I raised his chair, pulled up his trousers, zipped him and refastened his belt. Doctor Goldman came in and asked if everything was okay. The patient nodded very enthusiastically and Doctor Goldman pretended not to notice his very messy necktie!

And that's all! So next time you go to the dentist and get handed a big bill for nothing much, tell him you'd like to see a much nicer dental nurse at the side of the chair. Recommend me, won't you?

Kisses! And don't forget to brush!

END