Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian's eyes rolled back and fluttered closed with bliss at the threat because that was what I wanted to see, my Master dominating the older vampire, and they were both slave to what I wanted displayed, like everything else in the room. My tits leaked milk again when I was lost to sadistic fantasies and the scent drew the attention of both creatures riding me. It was Sebastian who flicked his thumb over my nipple and raised it to my Master's lips, so that I got to watch my god suck while he stared at me wickedly. "Drink it," Sebastian commanded him. "Drink it from her." He pulled away his thumb to force Master's head to my nipples and I squealed when he sucked obediently, the sound somehow more sexual around the feeding tube. My pussy squeezed on my Master, gripping him with my orgasm, and he threw his head back with a snarl in abrupt reaction. He fucked himself back and forth between Sebastian and I, so that every thrust caused friction in his asshole, even while his cock turned thicker inside of me. He turned brutal, feral, and even Sebastian was moaning, working himself inside my Master. Every action had multiple reactions and I could feel them like ripples in my magic, could feel them with the intense pleasure they gave me. I screamed out, choking, when Master lunged forward with a finishing snarl, hissing through his teeth while he pumped me full of hot cum. The warm fluid made me fly even hotter and higher and I wanted more of it, so badly...

Master reacted to the desire, withdrawing from both of us to force Sebastian inside of me. "You have to serve your Queen like the rest, no?" A fire lit Sebastian's eyes and I felt the sick desire that suddenly flared inside of him before he could hide it, felt the weakness he had.

He loved being dominated, fucking adored it. Before he could get his sanity back, Master forced him inside of me, forced him to press his cock through all the semen that had already been left, and Sebastian was lost, his cries guttural. He stared at me where I sat in the swing and I grinned around the tube wickedly, flooding him with hot magic while Master laughed. He turned even more frantic when Master teased his asshole with the crown of his cock, purring in his ear. "I've torn open every other playmate I've tried to have, but I think you might be a bit less innocent than those. What do you think, Sebastian? Think you could take me and the pain that comes with me?"

In answer, Sebastian orgasmed, finally flooding me overly full so that when he pulled out, I could feel it dripping from me. Master met my gaze and we were both on the same demonic wavelength. He shoved Sebastian to his knees, while the vampire was still panting in pleasure overload. I giggled even when Master hissed, laughter behind that twisted sound. "Eat it from her hot little pussy."

And suddenly I realized something, with Sebastian obediently eating and lapping up the mixture of cum and arousal from my dripping hole. I could think clearly. My Master was here to give me Depravity and he was giving me so fucking much of it that I wasn't brokenly insane anymore, not in the least. No, I was perfectly lucid. And I remembered how to make him be more, how to bring him to his full awakening of power. He needed to drink from me.

And it was oh, so convenient that I had a fetish for that, wasn't it? And I also realized that I was in the bounds of his previous commandment. He had said that I was never to offer my blood to even him, unless there was need.

————

Lucius

Drink... drink... drink... In the back of my mind, I felt like D was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't remember what that was for the life of me and he couldn't either. All I knew was satanic satisfaction at seeing the sinful vampire in front of me brought low, lapping cum from my offspring's cunt, his and hers and mine. I held his wrists together at the back of his neck, in a tight control hold. Sebastian pulled away from her once to lift his head and moan at the basic joy he got from being topped, from feeling the pleasure of his sin fueled match. And all I could think of was how good it felt to see him lost, to see him suffer with lack of thought, to see him made into an animal at my knees. He deserved to be an animal. I thought of all the potential rooms in his Citadel, thought of taking him through every last one and playing with him, so I could see him lost again and again. So much sin. So much punishment. My skin sang with the pleasure of feeling my demon do what he was created to do. D was hissing with my voice and I loved it, never wanted to stop.

"Would you like some of her milk too, Sebastian?"

The vampire struggled in my hands, greedy and eager for it and I laughed. "Oh, please! Please!"

Depravity cackled. Yes. Yes, beg us. So sweet, the begging. I smiled. "Then lick her cunt clean and maybe you can have some dessert."

Wasn't there something I was supposed to remember, something D had been trying to tell me? I couldn't fucking think, couldn't breathe. The demon inside of me ruled everything and my little wondrous fledgling was breathing out pure black sin, so that it poisoned the air around the feeding tube. It occurred to me that the tube could be removed now, but then also occurred to me that it was hotter to keep her with it, to keep her silent and to force feed her whatever I wanted to make her take. Yes, yes. Taking care of her and playing at the same time is how we all love it most. It's sweet, so sweet, so delicious...

I hissed through my teeth and then a new desire was fed into me from the beautiful goddess on the twisted throne. I felt it funneled into me, a single act of Depravity that she compelled me to, something I couldn't ignore.

Drink. My throat went dry as a desert, so that when I inhaled smoke it felt like rubbing sandpaper against my lungs. My little succubus was persistent with this fetish, fueling me with so much magic that I could smell the way it drained her with every passing second. Drink! I licked my fangs and they were already elongated, craving the penetration of her flesh. I held Sebastian to her pussy still and leaned forward with a snake's hiss. If the beautiful center of the whirlwind of lust wanted to play so badly, wanted this specific brand of Depravity, I wouldn't withhold. Why would I ever do that when it pleased him and I both? My fangs felt like bliss when I bit into the hollow of her throat and fed. She squealed in eager heat and I purred, then drank some more.

My eyes snapped wide, a sudden burst of clarity breaking across me, and I released Sebastian to gulp down the blood I could, unsure of how much I needed, hoping it was enough when I ripped away from her. Depravity screamed inside of me, glee pulsing from him as his sin was wed with my own wrathful desires. We laughed and then we were one again and I felt pure violence rip through my being. Some blend of madness and sanity burst wide and I grinned with black pleasure because it was enough. It was enough to think, to remember, to logic.

I ripped Sebastian away from Mira and lifted him by his throat, cackling happily because I felt my nature and he had committed my sin, my treason. He had committed a lot of my sin and he was in my claws now, which were black as night and cruel, talon like things. He gasped up at me, eyes wide, even while he moaned when he met my gaze. He seemed trapped, hypnotized by my mere attention, and I had to laugh again. "Such an interesting thing, succubus blood, isn't it?" He moaned and I felt hot pleasure rip through me at the sound, loved what he sounded like when he was my helpless victim. "It's a fusion catalyst to your kind and when a demon resides in the blood, a new demon is created, if the vampire holds enough of his own sin." God, I knew all of this like I knew how to breathe. It was demonism, demonic magic, and unholy law. For me, it was part of my new being and it was obvious. "No more Lucius. No more Depravity." I leaned to his face, baring my teeth so that he cringed in fear, but I only laughed at that and thrust my tongue between his lips, licking him with affection. "Don't be so scared, Sebastian. You were practically made to be mine with every sin you've ever committed, with this beautiful atrocity of a room you've created.

"My name is Violation. Aren't I the real punishment you've craved all along?"

Sebastian stared up at me as if in a daze, his eyes glazed with terrible masochism and desire. Finally, he whimpered where his throat was closed from my hold and I realized that, in this state, I was far more powerful than he was. It was no wonder Depravity was so eager to be let loose on the earth. An unfettered demon had such strength and it was enough to make even Sebastian my willing slave. He nodded and I bared my teeth. "Well, that's no fun. It's so much easier to violate the unwilling, but we'll see what we can do to persuade you to struggle and fight me." Such a bad little vampire I held. I set him before Mira, who stared at me with eyes filled with worship and pleasure, enough that it made me smile happily. In this state, I knew what crown she had referred to seeing on my head. It glittered above me now, in fact, like a strange halo of demonic magic. My offspring, sweet thing that she was, had always been able to see it on my brow, even when I was unaware of it.

And this little vampire had trespassed all over my fledgling, had violated. He had taken a pact payment that wasn't his, committed an unforgivable sin. "Such a bad thing you've been, Sebastian. You mind controlled my little succubus to enjoy her own rape carousel." He moaned from where he knelt before her, staring up at her with wide eyes. "Mira, help me, won't you? I don't think our new toy should have this feel very good. I think he should be forced to service, don't you?"

A soft giggle escaped her and she winked at me before she fed the magic out and now I could see it. It was no wonder Depravity had giggled in the ways he had, when she had first been born and laying in my bed. The magic from her was unholy, yes, but it was terribly beautiful in its own way. He had forcefully turned an innocent and her magic shimmered and glittered happily when it poured out of her. Oh, it was certainly still a smog like poison, but it was one that every demon would happily drink, just for how simply pretty it was.

And at that moment, she poured it into Sebastian, filling him full of her toxin. I purred at the mere sight of him being force fed that horrible smoke. It seeped from his nostrils and his eyes glittered when he looked up at me, submissive before me. "Please. Please..."

The begging... And now I knew why Depravity had such happy reactions to the sound of it. Good things came from begging, such good things. It was the precursor of excitement for what would soon follow. The sound of it raised the hair on my arms and made my demon heart giddy with delirium. "Please what, Sebastian?"

He choked out the words we both knew he had been burning to say for centuries. "Please punish me."

"There's a good little vampire." I grinned and stroked a claw through his hair, before going to his chest of orgy sex toys that he'd been so kind to give my little succubus and her slaves. I didn't grab any of the toys though. I grabbed lubricant instead, but that was enough to make Sebastian crawl backwards in panic at Mira's feet. I only laughed at his fear and materialized by his side to grab him, pulling him up by his hair. "Where do you think you're going to?" I turned to realize that Mira had stopped spinning her magic and the other vampires in the room were coming up from their spell. "My love, would you mind giving us some background music again?" She obeyed, spinning that glittering blackness around us so that they fell back to their lusts. "Thank you, little one. See, Sebastian? Every single one of Mira's other little toys are being fucked or fucking. You can't escape yours. You're no better than they are." I bit into his neck to taste his blood, stealing it from him for a delicious rape of a gulp before I pulled away. "You're just another little toy to be used and abused, just another form of food. The only thing special about you is that you need it to be even harder than the others, need it more painful."

I poured lubricant onto myself and stroked it over my cock while Sebastian trembled. He was unable to run away, no matter how badly he wished he could, and it was clear that he wished to do so very much. But his terrible needs held him thrall, held him my slave. It was heady to see it, something that made me feel the crown on my head. I ruled over a sin and its worshipers made themselves my subjects. They had such filthy needs, too...

I forced Sebastian forward on his hands and knees while Mira watched and he screamed when I pressed my oversized cock head to his asshole, so that I laughed in response. "No! Lucius, please!"

He struggled and I thrilled to it, forcing him still while I pressed his head to the floor in subjugation. "Naughty little vampire, but you do struggle so deliciously." I chuckled when I heard the sexual cries around me turn hotter and needier. Mira must have been turned on as all hell with my display, with the way she was affecting her vampire slaves. I turned my head to look up at her and thrilled to the sight of cum dripping from beneath her swing. It only served to fuel my own cruel desires, so that my grip turned harsher when I turned back to the vampire beneath me. "You'll take me, Sebastian, if I have to rip you to force it."

His struggles turned to useless thrashing and his cries turned to keens. I pressed inside of him torturously slow, wanting to feel every tremble beneath me with my invasive onslaught. Mira seemed to be fueling him with so much magic that he opened for me... but only barely. It was just enough for him to manage to accept me, but it caused him agony. He snapped his teeth against the ground and I cackled happily, with delighted glee. The feeling of impaling him was getting to me and I couldn't see straight with how right it felt to have him struggle. "That's it. Feel it. Be violated like you violated others because it's right. It's whole and pure and it's fucking fair, isn't it, Sebastian? An eye for an eye."

He shouted an answer. "Yes! Yes, it's right!"

I groaned with his admission to his deserved punishment and withdrew only to thrust down inside of him, so that he choked with the pain of it and I laughed again. "Whose are you? Who do you belong to, Sebastian? Who owns you and gives you what your black little soul craves?"

He lifted to my fucking, deliciously torn between not wanting it and needing it. "You, Lucius!"

Mine. He was mine. He was all fucking mine. I stroked one of my raptor like claws almost lovingly down his spine, purring when he curved to the pain of his flesh being split. I leaned forward to taste that red liquid again, now that I had forcibly taken it. "Good little vampire. I'll give you two choices, Sebastian. Do you want more of this punishment?"

He moaned even while his cry was laced with torture. "Yes. Oh, yes. Yes, I need more."

"You do need it, don't you? You need it with all the heart you put into this filthy little Citadel of yours. I'll give you all you want and all you don't want, Sebastian, but you will swear your fealty and obedience to me in return. You'll swear it on your life, for a pact."

He shuddered and sobbed. "No. No..."

"Yes. Say the words or I'll shred you apart. But I'd rather not do that, truly. It would be such a waste of such a deserving toy, one that I could have forever."

His sobs continued, but they were defeated, conquered. He'd thought he could withstand any punishment and he could. But he couldn't withstand his desire for the one punishment he craved more than any other. I railed his asshole and he hissed with pain... and pleasure. "Punish me!" He finally choked it out. "And I swear loyalty and obedience to you forever, on my life! Hells take me..."

I reached around him, purring again, and stroked his cock, careful to not be so cruel with my claws. I felt the power of demon pact take hold of me and it was enough to make me cum in his ass, growling, while he shrieked with his own bliss and arched back to impale himself further on my pulsing organ. Even with Mira's influence, there was a bit of blood when he finally pulled away from me, collapsing on the ground of his twisted dungeon.

It wasn't a moment too soon, either. I rolled onto my back and felt the last of Mira's powerful blood burned from me. Much like her magic burned when used, it seemed to burn far quicker when I was fused with Depravity. I lifted my hand to my head and sighed while the demon inside of me curled up, as if he were beaten and exhausted. I had to smile when I felt something like a snore in my mind. Sebastian wouldn't look at me just yet, but I figured he probably needed some time.

Finally, that left the one person who I most craved to give attention anyway. I stood to approach Mira, exhausted, but finally sane enough to have her back for real. "Forgive me such bad manners when I got here, little one. Let's get you down from there." I looked around me at the vampires still having their own fun and considered it. "If it's not too much trouble on you, do you mind keeping them occupied like that? I know that's a bit rude, but they seem like they're having fun anyway and I honestly don't want to carry on conversations with 16 mind controlled vampires just yet."

She giggled around her feeding tube and I had to smile before I pulled it gently from her throat. She choked a little bit, with its removal, and shook her head with a soft whimper. I flinched and stroked her throat, easing it from her lips. "Thank you." Her voice was hoarse when she managed to speak and I lifted my wrist to her fangs.

"Drink. It will heal you." While she obeyed, I stroked her hair and held her close. "And no, little one, thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to even drink your blood. So you could think straight as long as D was involved, huh?"

She lifted her head back from my wrist and swallowed to soothe her throat before answering, and this time her voice was clear. "Yes, Master. I could think easier the nearer he got, with so much depravity already in the room. It took me a moment to realize it with everything going on. You were magnificent, godlike."

I grinned and this time it was my usual, playful grin. "Well, thank you. I have to confess to the feeling of demonism being a heady thing." I worked her free of her restraints and gently eased her from the swing. I took a second to appreciate her form with a rueful little smile, though, before I removed the tiara. "Sorry. Sebastian really does have such sinful tastes. But we'll dress you in something a little more practical."

Mira nuzzled me happily. "Yes, please, Master. It might be bad of me, but this place was kind of fun."

"Well, I'm glad you think so. We can enjoy it every now and again for a nice vacation, since I have a vampire king to punish every so often now."

Sebastian whimpered on the ground and I leaned down to stroke him. "I know. It takes a bit to get used to the thought of demonic friendship, doesn't it? It's alright. Like any other depravity, it's only traumatic the first time, and then it gets easier with each repetition until there's nothing left to it, except exhilaration and fun."

Mira knelt down to kiss his hair. "If it makes you feel better, I'll be there each time too, because he'll need me close for my blood. And we'll have fun all together again."

Sebastian finally lifted his gaze to meet my eyes and a full shudder went through his body. His head lowered again, in deference, and I sighed at how unsure he seemed. Poor thing. The vampire king hadn't had to worry about fealty for a very long time. "You don't have to act formal. You just have to obey."