Descent Ch. 07: Friendly Deal

Story Info
Her owner uses his power on her pretty girlfriend.
2.4k words
4.67
34.5k
39
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia and Emma enjoyed themselves at the pool in Damien's apartment. Amelia had pulled Emma towards her, kissing her, exploring her mouth with her tongue. Emma was turned on - and embarrassed that Amelia had used that as an excuse to rent her again for the entirety of the day. Oh, and apparently Amelia wanted more than kissing now. She felt the pressure of Amelia's hand on her blonde head as she was pushed down.

Damien was sitting in a sun chair, watching them, an amused grin on his face at how obediently Emma had let herself be pushed down between Amelia's legs. Amelia sitting at the edge of the pool, Emma between her legs in the water below, part of the blonde's head the only thing above the water. Their new relationship was not an equal one since any sexual time they had was always on Amelia's dime, which basically made Emma her sex slave.

Damien looked at Amelia's wet, beautiful red hair, sticking to her back, shifting each time she threw her head back to moan.

"You ever considered becoming a mermaid?" he asked her.

Amelia moaned, then grabbed Emma's head by her hair, lifting her momentarily from between her legs. "You see a redhead in a pool and your thought is immediately to turn her into Ariel?" she giggled.

Damien waved towards Emma's impractically long, flaxen tresses, draped over Amelia's slim teen thighs. "I have a Rapunzel already, so why not an Ariel?" he mused.

Amelia laughed, then pressed Emma's face into her sex again and moaned. "Makers..." she giggled, then gasped as Emma's talented tongue hit a particularly good spot. "I've-Oh! I've... already been twisted once," she said, indicating her not quite doll-like face with her hand. I know-Oh!-how to-oh resist it."

"Someone you hired, right?" he scoffed. "That tame, trained Maker is nothing compared to an undiminished Maker and his pure, unreined desires. That other Maker was holding back for you, as a professional. Something I'm neither willing nor able to do."

Amelia just moaned, unable to answer for a moment as Emma did her thing. Damien watched them, clearly enjoying the view. "You've been renting Emma repeatedly," he said. "You have to be her top trick."

Amelia pouted. "I can't believe I have to rent my own friend when she wants to have sex with me."

"I'm sure you've rented her a few times only because you wanted it, too," Damien smirked.

Amelia giggled. "Well, duh," she said. "Just look at her. She's super sexy!" Emma looked up with a blush and let out a small, embarrassed sound, but she kept licking.

Damien chuckled. "She looks adorable between your legs. It's as if she was made for things like this!" he said. He paused for a moment, an idea striking him. "You know what? I'll let you rent Emma for free if you agree to a deal. From now on, you give me one blowjob in return for each orgasm Emma gives you."

Amelia looked up. "Hm, what? Uh... I don't..." She bit her lip. "You'd try to remake me," she accused.

"Of course I would," he chuckled. "It's what I do. But you said you could resist, didn't you? If so, there would be little risk to you, and free access to that talented little Emma tongue..."

Amelia's face flushed and she looked down at her blonde friend between her legs. Emma looked up with Amelia's honey smeared all over her face, giggled, wondering where this would go. Then she pushed her tongue as deep as she could, drawing a moan from Amelia.

Damien smirked. "I've made her so good at that. And I will keep improving her, any way I feel like. The things she'll be able to do for you..." He looked at the two girls, watching Emma work the redhead closer to a climax. When Amelia was almost there, he spoke again, a wicked tone to his voice now. "And," he said, "to help you decide: If you don't accept, Emma will not be allowed to give you an orgasm ever again."

Amelia sat up, her eyes wide. "What? No...?"

"Emma," Damien said, "push her close, but don't let her come."

Now under Damien's orders, instead of Amelia's, Emma buried her little button nose in Amelia's sex, pressed her supernatural, dolled tongue deeper, and sped up. The blonde very much resembled a living doll with her big, blue eyes, as she looked up at Amelia from between her legs, her tongue teasing. Amelia threw her head back, moaning. The redhead's hands moved from the back of Emma's head, towards her own clit.

"No cheating," Damien said, reaching for a pair of handcuffs that had been discarded on the chair next to him when the girls undressed. He put one shackle around one of Amelia's wrists, pulling at the chain to make her put that arm behind her. He then held the other shackle, waiting for her to press her other arm into the steel embrace. Amelia hesitated, then moaned in response to an unexpected twirl of Emma's tongue.

"Or do you want her to stop?" Damien asked. He grinned with satisfaction when Amelia moved her hand, pressing her wrist into the cuff. It closed with a click, completing her bondage. "There," he said enjoying the view of the redhead with her hands bound behind her back, "now we can... negotiate. Emma, faster."

Amelia bent back with her restrained wrists behind her, lifting her head to the sky, moaning out. Her thighs were quivering next to Emma's head. "Some... negotiation!" she gasped, then moaned. "OK, OK, OK! Oooh - OH! I'll do it!"

Damien grinned. "Let's shake on it," he said, giving her a playfully evil look. He held his hand out.

"Mmmm," Amelia moaned, blithely. Emma's tongue was doing wonders between her legs. Amelia reached out with her right hand, her left hand trailing it behind her back, pulled by the chain. The chain was just long enough between her wrists to let her pull off the handshake while handcuffed.

As Damien grasped her hand, she realized her mistake. The muscles in her body clenched as he made the alteration.

"Hey! Wait!" she said as the twist hit her, panting. "What... what did you do?!"

"Just a little something to make sure we both get as much as possible from the deal," he said, letting her hand go. Amelia fell to her back, lying there just moaning, unable to muster up her anger while Emma was performing her magic. Damien leaned back in his sun chair, chuckling as he watched them. "OK, Emma, let her have it," he ordered the blonde.

Emma immediately did something with her extraordinary tongue inside Amelia, at the same time as she nibbled at her clit. Amelia arched her back, her eyes widening as her muscles tensed, and then wailed out loudly in surprise, as Emma forced her into a sudden, unexpected climax. She arched her back, held onto Emma's head for dear life, as Emma kept doing it, pushing Amelia to multiple orgasms, not giving Amelia a break to catch her breath. Amelia sang out her pleasure, unable to control herself. She lost count of how many times she came.

"You're on a hair trigger now," Damien said while enjoying the view of the writhing redhead. "At least for this particular blonde. It won't matter how many times I use you, Emma will already have made sure you always owe me more."

Damien got up, and pulled Emma out of the water, onto all fours on the poolside, her face still in Amelia's sex. He pushed his dick into Emma's wet cunt, grinding hard against her buttocks, pressing Emma's face forwards into the redhead's pussy, virtually fucking Amelia using Emma as a toy. He did it for just a few strokes, easily triggering another orgasm for Amelia.

"Let's start you on working off your debt," he said and pulled up the still climaxing Amelia, pushing his slick cock to her face. He rubbed it against her skin, smeared Amelia's face with Emma's juices - around her mouth, over her nose - then teased his cockhead into her mouth. The redhead was still moaning from her orgasm, and muffled noises escaped from her mouth around the Emma-tasting cockhead that was forcing her lips to make an 'o' around its crown, as Damien gently bucked deeper into her maw.

Amelia pulled back, breaking her mouth's contact with his cock. "Please, promise to not change me more," she begged, looking up at him. Then she made a little "mppph" sound as he used his hand at the back of her head to pull her mouth to his cock again. Trying to convince him, she nuzzled her mouth over his tip, tasting her friend's juices on it as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

He grinned. "The time for negotiation is over," he said. "There's no reneging on our deal once you owe me. You'll suck me off, and you'll do it even if I try to modify you. But maybe I won't - if you're any good."

Amelia bobbed her head deep a few times, as if a promise of things to come, then teasingly pulled the sleeve of her mouth and throat off him with a wet sound. "Better enjoy me as is," she said teasingly.

"Yeah... No. There's a lot of room for improvement there," he teased.

"I'll resist anything you try to change!" she said with a pout. The pout only managed to make the gorgeous young teen look naughty, with Emma's cunt juices smeared around her mouth and over her lips.

"Yes, you try that," he agreed while pulling her mouth back onto his cock, making her lips go further down his shaft.

Emma could see her handcuffed friend's throat bulge as her owner's cock pushed down into it. Emma glanced up at Damien. He winked at her. She giggled nervously, then looked back down at her friend's slender throat, watching the cock-shaped distortion moving in it as Damien slowly and demonstratively pulled poor Amelia's head onto him until he was entirely hilted in her. Emma wanted to kiss the distended bump on Amelia's throat to make it better, then slurp on it and massage Damien's hard tip inside with her lips and tongue through the redhead's stretched skin - she was turned on by how much his girth deformed the front of her lithe friend's exquisite, long neck.

With her lips stretched into a big 'O' around his root, Amelia clenched her hands helplessly, her fists almost turning white. Her hands cuffed, the svelte redhead was unable to lift them and push against Damien to make him let her go.

Emma felt like she could almost sense the new twist when it happened, but of course, she couldn't - she was not the one being remade. Amelia could obviously feel it, though. Her green eyes flew wide open, and she made an angry, muffled sound, Damien's cock plugging her throat making it impossible for her to curse.

"Oh, you want to say something?" Damien teased, pulling the redhead up and off his cock with a wet schlurk.

"You fucker!" she screamed. "You promised you wouldn't-" and then a squelchy "mmmpph!" as he pressed her down again, the sleeve of her throat stretching around his cock.

Damien laughed. "I promised no such thing. Don't worry, though, it was just a little one to help you with the gagging." But then he immediately changed her again, an action made obvious by the new angry sound from Amelia's plugged throat.

"Ooops, look at that, you let me do it again. Didn't you say you were going to reject it?" Damien said, chuckling. He held Amelia's head still and fucked into her throat, something Amelia was fully capable of taking now, even as she was making angry, muffled noises. Emma looked at the fat bulge moving in her friend's throat while she was getting throat fucked like a porn star. The movement was almost hypnotic.

Damien pulled Amelia up again.

"Don't twist me any more! I don't want t-mmmphhh-shhhluphhh-glurk!" she said as he pressed her down again, the perfect wet glove of her throat made for just this.

Every time he pulled her up, she cursed at him, and every time he easily shut her up by pressing her down over his fat hardness. She looked up at him with big, helpless doe eyes, every time he made her kiss his root.

Controlling her like that, he made use of the angry redhead, the handcuffed girl servicing him like a pro. Then suddenly he groaned loudly - held her down, his fists grabbing firmly at the back of her head, around bundles of her long, red hair - and came, forcing her to accept the big load down her throat.

Amelia struggled, looking up at him with huge, teary eyes, a stream of cum running from her left nostril. She coughed, and another gush of jizz bulged out her nose. Still he held her down, Amelia slowly weakening. The cum from her nose was dangling like a long rope from her chin now. Amelia started to close her eyes. Her throat was repeatedly flexing around his cock until her struggles suddenly stopped with a weak gasp from the choking girl. The last air escaping her nose made the cum bubble in her nostrils as she passed out.

He held her down several long moments further, until the handcuffed redhead was fully unconscious. Then, finally, he pulled her back, holding her up by her long hair like a puppet on a string. A long strand of sticky cum connected the slack-jawed Amelia's tongue tip to Damien's cockhead. Slowly the strand lengthened, until it snapped into pearls of jizz that hit Amelia's breast.

Damien pushed his thumb into her mouth, his fingers under her chin, and lifted her chin to tilt back her head - so most of the sticky white guck in her mouth had a chance to run down the back of her throat.

He smirked at Emma. "You have good taste in friends," he said, then pulled the unconscious doll up to standing by her hair, slung her over his shoulder, and moved towards his bedroom.

Abandoned, Emma looked at Amelia's long wet hair sticking to the back of Damien's thighs as he carried her off. She turned to one of the maids that were discreetly standing at the ready in an alcove near them. "Bet her ass is gonna be sore in the morning," she said longingly. The lovely young maid winked. They'd all been there.

Later, lying in one of the alcove beds, playing with herself, Emma listened to Amelia's helpless and submissive sexual grunts, groans and whimpers, coming muffled through the walls of the Master bedroom. She could only imagine how hard her beautiful friend was being exercised. The distressed sounds didn't silence until dayrise.