All Comments on 'Descent Ch. 10: Conversation Piece'

by imalaraida

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love how fresh and original this world feels. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Can you please make more stories in the same universe. This was amazing!

xenoveistxenoveistabout 5 years ago

Very hot, kinda wish for more snippet's about her future life, but also looking forward to the next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keep them coming...

Great story. More coming? Maybe a small side story of that enchanted collar the CEO mentioned to the woman.

imalaraidaimalaraidaabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. :)

I might write more in this universe in the future, maybe revisiting some of the characters, but it's hard to know. I have numerous draft stories that could fit in this world, but they could also be stand-alones. Going from "decent draft" to "ready to be published" is a lot of work, though, so I don't know if they'll ever be put up here or not. :) We'll see if inspiration hits me again during one of my future summer or winter breaks (which is when I have time to branch out into this type of texts).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Original

Wow. Arousing horror story, really. Man, very hot in a bad, bad, but good way! Sexy but scary. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love the concept of the magic jewelry. The idea of that kind of permanent alteration, inside and out, is terrifying... but hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Kind of depressing. Things were super hot until her orgasms were taken away. Kept reading in the hope that she might get them back, but it just got worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really good theme for a story in this same universe might be for her to wake up--many hundreds of years and owners later after having been stolen (she is a possession afterall) and her magical items removed. Of course the changes imposed on her by any Makers (including the original ones by Damien) would of course still exist, but others potentially and effectively reversing some could also later be applied.

This future world could have wanted her for her mind at a time when most of the world was either destroyed or sterilized and bimbo'ified, etc. She could become breeding stock for creating intelligent progeny thereby indirectly saving mankind from its devolving fate. And while she was incubating such progeny, should could provide other regular and sexual "work" while learning about the new world she had woken up in.

Of course she was intermittently awake all those years she she was but a decoration, however, I imagine she would not have a way to accurately judge the passage of time given her function is confined to being little more than a decorative sex toy (there is no way for her to even gain much of a hold on news or other changes around her).

The world might have also become more magical and less technological during the breakdown of society and humanity (which of course would only be portrayed in retrospect as she learns of these things after the fact despite technically having lived through them all).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Was looking for a story with excellent orgasm denial mixed with magic/tech, incorporating desire, training and control. I think its safe to say this series hit all the marks, and the story didn't turn into a cliche happy every after.

Hope you write more! Feel like the world setting give you a lot of room to write more stories in it, maybe even calling back the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it!

She will be kept dumb and content or kinda smart but incredibly horny...

While I love doll stories and bimbofication, at the end it always takes some of the spice out of it when the bimbo does not even understand what has been done to her. It is so much more interesting when her intelligence can be brought back, just so it can be taken away from her again.

I also like the idea by Anonymous of following her story into the future. She is immortal after all. Although I do not completely like the particulars of Anon's ideas. It is too much like the movie idiocracy and I think you could come up with your own ideas.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1almost 3 years ago

Great story! As i imagine a life without career and responsibility this fantasy really clicks the button!

Please continue this story! i would love to see what happens to emma in the far future after she's been passed down and sold several times. Does she eventually make it into a museum? What savory and unsavory characters possess her?

Also do you take requests? i would love to be subjected to a Maker's magic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another chapter where she gets the memories of her being used back or finds a way to cum would be awesome, really anything more would be great! Love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous