Desi Aunties fuck a British Chick

Story Info
Indian Aunties Gangbang A British Slave Chick.
1.4k words
3.44
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, A British woman was hearing how her great-grandfather- William, used to have Indian women as his slaves, and she cried in anguish hearing this. She felt so sorry for the Indian women who had to go through the immense pain. She always had loved Indian people and their culture since she was a kid. Likewise, she loved how they elegantly wear those beautiful sarees draped on their natural curved bodies. Their dark complexion, which Emily always has fantasized and wished she had that skin — dark and dusky.

As she was recovering from her pain, she then realized that she wanted to visit India and see those beautiful women for herself. She has always wanted to see an Indian woman with their beautiful body and touch them skin to skin with her body. She felt an urge between her legs whenever she imagined Indian women naked.

So she booked a first class ticket to India and started packing for her trip to India.

She entered the Mumbai airport and a wave of hot tropical air hit her, and she was already hot & sweaty. So she went to the bathroom and changed a backless dress and decided to not wear an underwear as it was 37 °C hot.

She wanted to see those beautiful women with natural curves and started her journey by looking at the women passing by. Her soul was filled with happiness, seeing the Indian women live peacefully and every time she passed by, they smiled at her and looked at her with their beautiful smiling face.

She then decided to stay at a hotel at night. While searching for a hotel room she met an insanely beautiful woman. Her eyes were as dark as the night, and she had beautiful curves, her melons were big and juicy. Her complexion was dark like her shadow and seeing this Emily had butterflies in her stomach.

She said, "Hey, I'm Emily, and I'm from England".

An Indian woman said, "I'm Priyanka, you must be tired, I'm a traditional masseuse, and I'll help you relax your body".

Emily replied quickly with excitement, "Yes, perfect, I really need a massage!"

Priyanka then took her to a house. It had a big roof and the place was empty and there was no sight of people. Emily was lost in her beautiful complexion. She then took her inside her house and Emily started getting excited.

Priyanka said, "Refresh yourself in my room."

Emily went inside the bathroom and began to undress herself. She felt so aroused and horny. She then wanted to submit herself to that beautiful women, so she decided not to waste her time and go on to live her fantasy.

She then wrapped a towel around her body and laid on the bed Priyanka told her to. Priyanka removed the towel on Emily and started to pour oil all over her body. The oil was hot and Emily let out a gasp of air.

She then closed her eyes as soon as Priyanka started rubbing her back.

She was so strong when she pressed her shoulders, which gave a huge relief off her chest. Seeing Emily get aroused Priyanka started to play her game.

She called in three of her friends and two of them were chubby, plus-sized, with natural curves. The third one was tall with dark and dusky complexion. Her name was Nuna, and she was the owner of the massage therapy center.

All three of them were naked. Things started to heat up in the room and Emily had no idea what was about to happen.

Nuna, Priyanka and others started to rub her back and Emily felt a sudden urge in her thighs. She was shaken to see 4 women, and they were incredibly beautiful.

Nuna commanded, "Hi slut, we are here to fuck the shit out of you, bitch!"

And she spanked her ass hard, and she turned Emily and made Priyanka's fat ass sit on Emily's face.

Emily let out a squeak and moaned. Nuna then made the other two to suck her nipples. Priyanka started to rub her pussy on her face back and forth and made her lick her hairy pussy.

Nuna then proceeded to finger her pink pussy lips. She twisted her outer pussy lips and sucked it hard, to make it wet and moist. Making it wet she started cunnilingus on Emily and slapped her pussy making Emily scream!

But Emily barely let out a scream as her face was choked in Desi aunty's pussy.

Priyanka then peed on Emily's face and yelled!

"You slut! You are my slave now!" "Drink my piss, you white cunt!"

Hearing her Indian accent yell 'cunt'and 'bitch' made Emily so horny. She liked being degraded while having sex as a slave.

Emily's face was welcomed with Priyanka's piss which was warm. As soon as she peed, Emily made sure she drank every drop of it. She then licked her wet pussy and tongued deep inside her vaginal cave which was so deep and tasty. Her fluids were so good, she enjoyed every moment of it.

Seeing this, Nuna made Emily kneel and slapped her and yelled "You fucking BITCH, you like that?"

And then all started to pee on her and made her drink.

Then Priyanka lifted her from the behind, while the two aunties licked her wet pink pussy. Nuna then spit on Emily's mouth and made her slave gulp it down her throat. She then slapped her pink pussy which made her legs quiver.

After all this warm up, the Desi aunties decided to fuck her. So they took four 7" inch strapons and fitted it around their waist. Priyanka went first and slowly slid the dick inside her vagina.

Emily moaned, "AHH fuck me... FUCK ME MISTRESS!"

Priyanka went full force with her huge body and fucked her so hard, she could see the dick in her stomach!

She then kissed her lips and spit inside Emily's mouth and Nuna joined the party by sliding inside her anus. She had two dicks inside her now! While the other two kissed her boobs and slapped her face.

They both together fucked her : one in her ass and the other in her vagina!

It made Emily ejaculate hard and her fluids oozed out of her pink pussy!

(Emily loved every moment of it. She wanted to be their slave all her life)

Nuna licked her vaginal fluids and spit it right inside Emily's mouth. They then switched places while the other chubby Desi aunties fucked her white pussy.

While they fucked her, Emily noticed their melons jump up and down. She noticed how crazy and insanely great Indian women were in bed.

(Ah to be their slave my entire life! It would be so good. I have to serve them perfect)

"Who's a good little white slut!" yelled Nuna

"ME ME ME! I'm your good little white slut" cried Emily.

Then Nuna started to fuck her alone while the other three peed on her face. She fucked her, while both of their bodies touched, her black and dark complexion rubbing her pale, white skin. It was beautiful, which aroused Emily's pussy. She then kissed her pink lips while thrusting her hips inside her vagina. Nuna felt hot and on command and fucked her deep inside her vagina. Emily started to squirt from her vagina and as soon as she squirted, Nuna slapped her pussy which made her squirt even more!

Seeing her white slave being a good slut made them horny. They then removed their strap on and Priyanka sat on her face while Nuna started to scissor her pussy. Then the other aunties sat on her boobs. They were all rubbing on her whole body. Emily felt like she was on fire. She loved every moment of it.

A few moments passed by they all came out of their vagina. Now that they have found a new white slave, these Desi aunties tied her to a dog chain and took her for a walk.

Emily was already exhausted, and they made her walk on all fours like a dog.

While they took her on the street there were other Desi Indian women, who got excited and slapped her butt. One girl even fingered her pussy from behind as she walked on all fours. Then they took her to a house and there Emily met a big fat aunty. She was huge, her teeth were crooked, and they made her kiss her lips and all the Desi aunties called 'The Queen'!

The Queen examined her pussy by rubbing it from behind, which is a huge turn on for Emily. And she said it's great pussy. Let's eat.

And they all enjoyed fingering and fisting Emily. They peed on her. Finally, it was over. Emily was exhausted and her pussy deserved what it always asked for. They gave her clothes and she then left the place with her heart fulfilled.