Desirae's Journey Ch. 04: ROGER

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
3.1k words
4.56
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

The business was doing very well. They quickly learned they could not flush all the personal billing through the client's commission reports. They simply made too much money to have anyone believe they charged that much for commissions on investment advice. They either must accumulate a large amount of cash or find a way to launder it into their banking accounts. They have come up against the same problem every other extra-legal enterprise has faced. They had more and more cash being hid in their houses and it made both very uncomfortable.

This is when Desirae met Roger. He had several businesses and wanted to invest some extra money he had. One of her clients had recommended her to him, so he called her. They set up a meeting.

"Mr. Williams, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Desirae Dubenai. I understand you have been referred to us by a mutual friend."

"That is correct. I want to put some of my money away for safe keeping. If it grows, that will be a bonus."

"I'm sure I can help you with that." Desirae had been told by Sam Bellingham that Roger would probably be interested in her more personal attention than the money. By the way he was presenting it, she was sure Roger already knew her sideline.

They sat down and Roger went over the money he wanted to put away. She set up a couple of investments that would meet his needs. After they were done, he asked, "How about we go to dinner to celebrate a successful beginning of my investing with you?" She wondered how he would approach her, and that worked as good as anything.

"That sounds nice." They went to a very nice restaurant and had a wonderful meal. They talked most of the evening. By the time he had bid her goodnight, each had a good idea of the other.

She knew she was right when he called her the next day. He wanted to see her again. She met him for lunch. Before lunch was over, they had a real date arranged.

He picked her up at six. They went to a nice dinner and the theater. After it was finished, he asked her to his home for a drink. She accepted.

When they arrived, he held the door for her. It was a very nice home in a very good neighborhood. He got her a drink and they sat in the living room. They both knew where they wanted it to go, and Desirae decided it was time to speed things alone. She reached up and kissed him. "I'm sorry. I felt like this is where this was heading. Was I wrong?"

He smiled. "You were not wrong. Shall we retire?" He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. When they got there, Desirae kicked her shoes off and loosened her belt. Roger took his shirt and shoes off. She pushed him down on the couch and sat on his lap. He put his arms around her and laid his hand in her lap. He began tracing the hem of her skirt along her leg. She smiled and pushed his finger under her skirt. She laid her head back on his chest and put his other hand on one of her breasts. He began squeezing and massaging her breast as his other hand began the journey to heaven between her legs. She closed her eyes and let him explore until he had arrived at his destination. He traced her vagina on the tight fabric of her panties. She was very wet. His other hand began unfastening her blouse buttons, but he was too slow with one hand. She sped up the process by doing it herself. She pulled her blouse off to reveal a skimpy bra straining against her full set of breasts. He pulled his hand out of skirt to help remove the bra as she was loosening his belt. The belt let go just as the bra let go. She sprung free and he took both in his hands. She unzipped his pants to find his member straining against his shorts.

It was time to move to the next step. She stood up and dropped the skirt. He stood up and removed his pants. They were both down to their undies, and it didn't take long for them to be gone also. They headed for the bed and dove into it. He held her in his arms, and they kissed fervently. After a several minutes of heavy kissing and breathing, he began kissing his way south. He stopped at her breasts for several minutes, enjoying sucking the hard nipples until he continued toward her heavenly delights. She was enjoying his attention. His tongue was good, he knew what he was doing. When he finally arrived at the top of her legs, he took a couple of minutes tracing her vagina with his fingers. He would push in a little, and back off. He did this several times, smiling at her as he did it. She finally slapped his arm and lay back. He took the cue and pushed his finger into her pussy. It was wet and inviting. He worked her button with his finger as she heated up. When he thought she might be getting ready, he bent down and pushed his tongue into her. He found her sweet spot quickly and worked her until she clenched her hands on the sheets as she let go. It was a good release. He continued until she settled down. When she finally opened her eyes, he moved up beside her and kissed her gently. She pulled him on top of her and spread her legs wide. He had all the room he needed, and he used it wisely. He slipped into her dripping pussy easily and began thrusting deeply, causing her to moan with each thrust. As he continued, she was shaking, and her legs were quivering. He could hold off no longer, lunged deep into her, and fired everything he had. He continued as long as he could, until he was done. He stayed in her until he slipped out. He continued to lay on top of her. She put her arms around his waist and held on for as long as she could.

When they had both recovered, he got off her and they lay side by side, just resting and reveling in what they had just done.

He was the first to speak. "I can truly say, that was magnificent. You are an amazing woman. I could get used to you."

"You are not so bad yourself. However, I am not looking for a boyfriend now." She didn't need a clinger.

"I guess not. It would interfere with your side business too much." He smiled at her.

"I figured Sam had spelled everything out to you."

"Not exactly. He sorts of hinted at it, but I knew before. You are careful, but there are still people in this town that keeps track of such things." That can't be good. Was he threatening her?

"What does that mean, "keeping track of me"?"

"I mean, the only thing older than your profession, is criminality. You are not taking too much of a bite out of their business yet, but they like to be proactive. I was asked to see what your intentions are?" She was sweating now. This could get serious. Behind that smiling lovely face were eyes cold as steel.

"I was just doing what I enjoyed doing and thought I could make some extra money on it. I didn't think I was moving into someone's territory."

"You made the mistake of moving into a high rent territory. High end escorts are protected, and they pay for that protection."

"I see. Do I have that option, or am I being told to go out of business?" She suddenly wanted out of his bed as soon as she could get out.

"No, I don't have anything to do with threats. Your life is safe. Your business is safe. The people I am referring to are businessmen, not gangsters. Let me ask you a question. Have you solved the problem of what to do with all the cash you are accumulating?"

"Ok, so it's not the mob putting the squeeze on me, it's wall street, is that it?"

"In one sense, yes. Answer my question."

"No, I haven't figured out how to get all of the cash into the system yet." She was starting to feel better. She was beginning to understand what he wanted. He wanted to solve that problem for a fee. She could deal with that. "Let me guess, your business associates have a solution for me, for a price?"

"Correct. They have large corporations that move large amounts of cash between countries. They can convert your cash into business receipts that you can get by any government agency. They are willing to do that for ten percent of the gross."

"So, I give you my money, and you return a business account that is clean for ten percent of what I put in, correct?"

"Yes and no. It's not me. I don't have anything to do with that kind of business. My businesses are legitimate. I have a friend who is involved in multi-national companies that need cash that can't be traced. He is willing to accommodate you because he thinks I want him to help you. If you refuse, no harm done, and he forgets about you. Your total isn't enough for him to notice. This is for you, not him. I am sorry I made it sound like the mob. I didn't mean that. It's just that this is the first time I have had to do something like this for someone, and I don't know how to do it very well."

She was so relieved she let out a loud sigh. She hadn't realized how worried she was.

"If I agree..."

"If you agree, he will set something up for you, and show me how to get you started. You will never see him, or he you. Once we get the companies set up, it will flow naturally."

"I accept. You are solving the problem that kills more of these little businesses than anything else, and I will gladly pay ten percent to avoid that little problem."

She was shaking still. He took her in his arms and held her until she was steady. When she felt better, he took her home.

She didn't see him for about a month. She told Tiffany about their little encounter. She left the part about sleeping with him for free out of it. She figured that little detail wasn't important.

He finally called her and ask to meet her. They met at one of his offices.

"This office is safe. I have it scanned and sealed regularly. I don't expect anyone is listening, but why take the chance. I will be setting up a consulting firm with you and Tiffany as officers. I will need $50,000 to put in the original paperwork so that you look solvent. That will be your seed money to get the ball rolling. Once you are set up, you will have a consulting firm. You will be asked to consult for some of the largest companies in town. I will give you the reports you are supposedly doing to turn in. In the report will be supporting documents that include your money since the last report. You will be paid by the company for your report with a company check for the entire amount minus the ten percent. This check can be put into the consulting firm's regular business accounts. This is how they will take your cash and give you back a clean check. Are there any questions?"

"I can think of only one. How big will the supporting documents have to be to hold that much money and not be noticed? And how do we know that package is secure until we get our check?"

"How much do you have right now?"

"Nearly half a million. It's been a couple of years, and we have done well." Desirae included the money that they were able to pass through the commissions. They only had about three or four hundred thousand, but they would have more by the time this was set up.

"Okay, I'll ask. That may take a few reports to clear. What is your average monthly intake?"

"We are adding clients every month. We are up to nearly a dozen, and we are taking in around $100,000 a month now, and it is rising."

"Alright, I'll talk to him and see how he wants to handle that kind of volume. I don't think he was aware of how successful you've been. Do you have a lawyer that can be trusted?"

Desirae had not found someone she knew well enough to trust them with this yet. "Not yet."

"I have someone you can trust. I will send her to you. Her name is Savannah. She will come and see you soon."

Desirae wrote him a check for $50,000 and he told her he would get back to her.

A month later a beautiful black woman came into Desirae's office. "My name is Savannah. I believe you are expecting me?"

"I am. My name is Desirae. Thanks for doing this for us. I do appreciate it."

"You are welcome. Roger gave me my start in my law career. He helped me get through USC and law school. My father was a good friend of his, and after he died Roger promised he would look after me. He has."

Desirae was beginning to think more highly of Roger. She guessed he really wasn't a mobster. "So, what do we do now?"

"Here are the incorporation papers for your consulting firm, "D & T Consulting". I know, it's cheesy, but Roger dreamed it up, and it passed muster. You will need to get your accountant to set up the books for your new company."

"Thank you, Savannah. I was wondering if you would be our company attorney?" Savannah looked at her and smiled.

"I was asked to by Roger. I wanted to talk to you before I decided." Desirae wasn't sure this would be a good fit for her.

Desirae wasn't sure Roger had explained her entire business to Savannah, and she didn't want her to get involved in something like that if she wasn't prepared."

"Savannah, how much did Roger tell you about my business?"

Savannah smiled, "You mean, about your unofficial business, or your official business?" Desirae smiled.

"Both."

"I owe Roger everything. He asked me to help you, and I will. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my license, but I will help with everything else."

"I promise you will have nothing to do with any of that."

"Does D & T Consulting have anything to do with that?" Desirae nodded. "Thanks for telling me. Just get an accountant you trust to handle your books and I won't have to have anything to do with it."

Desirae and Savannah agreed to meet again.

Desirae knew of an accountant that would be HAPPY to help them. He was another story with Molly. Molly seemed to be gathering the unusual clients. She seemed to like it, and it made life easier for Desirae and Tiff.

Wilbur Gunderson was a middle-aged man with a mousey wife and a boring life as an accountant. There was nothing about him that made anyone notice him. He was invisible in any room. He was a good accountant, but he was bored to tears with it. His wife barely talked to him, and he wished he could leave her, but he didn't have the inner fortitude to do it. He needed a little excitement, and the day Desirae walked into his life was it in spades.

She needed an accountant, and one look at her made him her accountant. The chance to see her occasionally was all he needed to have a little joy in his life. As Desirae got to know him better, she felt sorry for him. The girls were nice to him, and it made him happy that they would talk to him like a person instead of being invisible.

Desirae told him about the new company. He told her it would be no problem. It was all arranged.

The first job came up for her new company. It was an analysis of a warehouse in a large company. They wanted to make it more efficient, and they were hiring her to make an analysis. Roger had her walk through the warehouse, talking to several employees and making notes. A week later, an envelope arrived with a detailed analysis of the warehouse for her to turn in with her money. She packed two hundred thousand dollars into a tight package with the report and sent if off with a messenger service. One week later she received a check for $180,000 from the company. She gave the check to her accountant, along with some expenses she figured they would need to make it look better.

Wilbur may have been surprised by the amount, but he didn't let on. He processed the paperwork like normal.

This process was repeated every month or so. She began to wonder why the large company was really doing this. She wouldn't send them more than a million dollars in a year, and they wouldn't make more than $100,000. That was peanuts to them. She wondered what the truth was. She had a pretty good idea Roger would know, but she wasn't going to ask him.

Molly came to her one day to talk. "Desirae, have you talked to Wilbur much?"

"Just business, nothing else."

"Well, I spend a good part of my time here in the office when I don't have school or a client. He and I got talking. He knows more about what we do than he lets on. We might want to give him an incentive to stay with us in this."

Great. All she needed, another loose end. She now has an attorney that doesn't want to know anything about her business but knows enough already to worry Desirae. She has a "friend" in Roger who just happened to know everything about her business, but just wanted to "help" her. The company Roger had brought to her with some story about needing large sums of cash. Now, her accountant may be getting nervous. He was the nervous type. Life is never easy.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers