Desirae's Journey Ch. 07: UP TO DATE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told Molly to squat over him. "Ok, little bitch, just for that, I want you to lick this girl's ass." Molly squatted down on his face, and when he felt the warmth of her behind, he began licking. Molly lowered herself down on his face until her ass was against his nose. He put his tongue into her ass and cleaned her up and down. Molly didn't know how much Steve was enjoying licking her ass, but she certainly was.

"Okay, slave, get up." She pushed against the wall. There were straps on the wall that fit him. She tied his hands up above his head and spread his legs out and attached them to the wall. He was now pinned to the wall with his hard dick standing out at attention. "You are going to stand there and service this girl. You will not come until she is satisfied. If you do, I will whip your dick until it bleeds. Do you understand me?" He nodded. He was breathing very hard.

"Molly, I want you to back onto his dick. It should be at just the right height. You can fuck him until you come. If he comes before you, let me know."

Molly was enjoying this little show. She could get into this stuff. As long as she wasn't on the receiving end, that is.

She was trying to hold off as long as she could. She wanted him to struggle for as long as she could.

She finally came, hard. It was wonderful. "Okay, slave, you may come now." He let go with a shot that jumped halfway across the room. When he was finished, he collapsed against the straps. He was breathing hard and trying to recover. Madam had Molly release him and he fell to the floor. She had Molly take the cuffs and hood off him. The scene was over.

When he had recovered, he got up and Molly handed him a robe that was hanging in the closet.

"Thank you, Madam. That was the best I've ever had. You are wonderful."

Molly and Madam Mary left his house. As they drove away, Molly knew she had lost a client to Madam Mary. That's how business is.

12