Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I really knew what was happening, I was on Alex's floor and striding towards his office. It was indeed empty.

Reckless

I walked through Alex's door and, before he could stand up, before he could even acknowledge me, grabbed his face and kissed him. Kissed him hard. Kissed him deeply. Spinning on my heel, I closed his door and turned the latch. I twisted the two knobs which closed the mini-blinds inside the double glazed panels that formed two of his walls. I dimmed the overhead lights. Alone at last.

"Does this make sense, angel? I miss you too, but..."

Something made him stop. Maybe it was the look on my face. Maybe it was his own desires. Perhaps he sensed that my angel was currently busy being restrained and anally fucked and so not in any position to respond to a rational appeal.

Without saying a word, I span his chair and knelt between his legs, undoing his belt, unclipping his pants, pulling down his zipper. I knew what I wanted and I wanted it now. Regardless of whether or not his brain thought this a good idea, his cock was clearly supportive of the plan; supportive in the way a flying buttress is. I freed it through the flap in his boxers, pulled his foreskin down off of his glans and took him in my mouth. Any potential objections ceased at that point.

I normally take my time with fellatio, I love giving pleasure as well as how it feels for me. Today I was in a hurry. My main goal was lubrication, though I could sense, given my day so far, that might not be so much of a problem.

I pulled him up out of his chair. He weighs as much as two of me, but I'm strong and he helped. Sitting him on his desk, I pushed his torso horizontal and dragged his pants and boxers down around his knees. I stepped out of my shoes, wriggled my panties down over my hold-ups and put them on the desk.

I pulled my skirt up to my waist and climbed onto the desk, my feet astride Alex's body. I bent my knees, lowering myself towards his. My rock climbing balance is so useful in situations like this. Reaching down I pulled his cock vertical and docked it with the opening of my vagina. I briefly checked the alignment was right and relaxed my knees, letting myself collapse onto him, driving his cock deep into my pussy. Oh yes! That's what I needed. Exactly that.

We are normally tender with each other, kissing is a big part of our love-making. Not right now. Now I just wanted to ride. Moving my feet forward a little, I pulled my body upwards, revealing a stickily glistening shaft. I said he's not a small boy, right? Then I sank down again. So good! I put my hands behind my head, partly for balance, partly as the pose pushed my admittedly meagre breasts forward against the material of my shirt. I was so, so wet, which was helpful for what I had in mind.

It's an ambition of mine to try a Symbian. But that's pretty much what I used him as. I fucked him like crazy, slamming my body down into his as he lunged up to meet me. He seemed even bigger than normal, even harder. Maybe the situation, maybe being used by his diminutive lover. Dropping a hand from my head, I found my clit and rubbed frantically as I impaled myself repeatedly on his throbbing cock.

"Just like that, just like that. I love your cock, hun. Fuck me too. I want you to fuck me too. Oh, like that. Don't stop."

I kept my voice hushed, speaking through clenched teeth, though I wanted to scream the words. He arched his back up off of the desk, physically lifting me with each upwards thrust. I felt warmth flooding through my chest, fire engulf my clit, my vaginal walls start to pulse as they were rhythmically stretched.

I became more vocal, I couldn't hold back as I approached the pinnacle of sensation. Alex knew the signs and began to look worried, though his cock was clearly in autonomous mode at this stage. He picked up my panties and held them out to me.

I shoved them in my mouth and bit down. Smelling my own aroma, tasting my own juices. That reduced my moans to a less audible level, while also overloading my senses. Alex gripped my hips and held me still, while thrusting fast and hard and deep up into me. Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

It felt like each of his upwards surges lifted me to a new level of pleasure, until the stimulation structure became too tall and collapsed in on itself, sending shockwaves through my trembling body. My eyes had been closed, first as I coped with my cresting and crashing feelings, next as I got my breath back. But now I opened them and became attuned to his needs, but also to the fact that speed was probably of the essence.

I removed my panties from my mouth and dismounted from my steed. I motioned Alex to sit on the edge of his desk. His pants and boxers were in the way and I pulled them down further. Now there was room for a small person between his knees. I grasped his cock with one hand and pressed between his asshole and balls with the other. His shaft and head were dripping with the creamy product of my orgasm.

I started to jerk him. Pulling the foreskin over his head with an upward stroke. Uncovering him again with a downward one. Using my natural lube to extend down to the base of his shaft. Then up again. But faster and pulling down harder. Then up again and down faster still. I decided some auditory stimulation was in order, but kept my voice close to a whisper.

"That's a good boy, Alex. Let me jerk your big hard cock. Is that nice, Alex? Do you want to cum? Will you cum for your Emily? I want you to cum."

Quickly! I added, but not out loud. He has excellent stamina, but I was really doing a number on him. He angled his torso away from me, supported on spread palms, and closed his eyes, teeth gritted. Not long now. I upped my speed and intensity even further.

"That's it Alex. You want to cum so badly. Cum for me. I'm your little cumslut. I want it in my mouth, hun."

His body tightened, he screwed his eyes up tightly. I knew he wanted to yell, but he somehow controlled himself. I gripped the base of his cock, pulling his frenulum so tight. He shuddered and I felt his shaft begin to spasm in my clenched fist.

Dipping forward quickly and opening wide, the first jet of cum hit the back of mouth before I could even close my lips around him. Just in time, Emily. We don't want any mess.

But I had more important things to think about than mess. I had a tide of salty-sour goodness to accommodate in my mouth and then stomach. As I savored and gulped, I reached between my legs with my other hand and stroked my still throbbing clit gently and soothingly.

I opened my big eyes and Alex seemed to know as he did the same and we gazed at each other as he pumped his warm cum into me.

When the fountain finally ran dry, I pulled back and couldn't resist licking my lips. We held eye contact for a few more seconds and then leapt into slightly frantic action.

Reckoning

We scrambled to get dressed. I grabbed some tissues from his desk, intended to wipe runny noses but now used for wiping my runny pussy. I'd clean up better later. I handed Alex some and he did his best as well. He looked comical bending to pull his clothes back up and I slapped his ass affectionately. Then I focused on my own attire and wondered if the creases would ever come out of my poor crumpled skirt.

"Emily, you are an animal and I love you dearly, but that was utter madness."

He spoke as he opened the blinds and scanned the floor before turning the lights back up.

"I know, hun. I know. But I'm not going to say sorry. First I didn't hear you complaining much during. Second, we both brought this upon ourselves."

He unlatched the door and seemed to relax a little. We appeared to have got away with it.

"What do you mean, Em?"

"I mean that I'm tired of being a grown-up about this. I love you and that's not going to change. I don't need a cooling off period. I want to be with you and to fuck you and to wake up every morning next to you. I've made my mind up, how about you?"

There was not even the hint of a pause before the big smile appeared and he replied.

"I feel the same, Em. Enough of being grown-ups, OK? For a start, I'm still coming over tonight and let's talk about next steps. I don't want to be away from you."

I kissed him again, not really caring at this point if anyone was around.

"But, Em. One thing..."

"I know, hun. We got lucky. Never again, right?"

"It's a deal. Now I think we both need to clean up a bit more thoroughly."

He kissed me again and disappeared to his restroom as I ascended the stairs to mine. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and feel the texture of it on my teeth. Much as I liked both sensations, I decided to detour and grab my purse from under my desk. I always carry mouthwash.

As I stood up, I saw Mei Zhen nearby. Where had she come from? Was I imagining it or was her look a little... quizzical?

"Hi, Emily. I was looking for you. I thought maybe you were with Alex, but when I popped down, he seemed to be... taking a nap?"

The questioning tone in her voice was unmistakable.

"Really? Well he is quite old. Old people take afternoon naps, right."

"I guess so, Emily. I thought he was only thirty something."

We both laughed and I hoped both that this was the end of the subject and that I wasn't blushing as much as I feared I was.

"I need to pee. Then we can talk, OK?"

As I walked to the restroom, a modified version of my words from earlier ran through my head.

Fucking Literotica! Never again!!!

THE END

12