Desire's Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the Arch-Vile was busy with her breasts, Kelsey made a conclusion that he enjoyed playing with them. She never thought that her breasts were attractive and never understood why many women were so proud of this part of their body and liked to show it off in public. The last part disgusted her more than anything. And men always fell for it, getting aroused like some dumb animals from the view of female breasts. Luckily, the monsters didn't give a damn about it, and it made her more than happy. It was something else that triggered the pale demon's lust for her, and her soft flesh was just an addition, something that he enjoyed playing with. And as long as it continued this way, she didn't mind at all.

Suddenly the Arch-Vile stopped playing with her breasts and sniffed the air. Kelsey lifted her head from the ground to see what he was up to. Noticing that he slowly moved down her torso and approached her private parts, she understood what he was going to do. Kelsey knew he sure would rip her pants apart, and that was what she didn't want to allow. If he doesn't decide to kill her after he's done with her, there will be nothing for her to wear. So she moved her hands down to unbutton her pants and take them off her legs together with panties. The demon watched his female removing the remains of her clothing and smirked, licking his lips. When her whole body was open for him, the smell became even stronger; and the Arch-Vile realized that the source of it was the place between her legs. Spreading her fleshy legs apart, he used two of his fingers to touch that slit and check if he was right, bringing them to his face and sniffing. And that's when Kelsey realized something that made her blush even more.

She was wet down there.

Arch-Vile

As he touched the spot between the woman's legs, the Arch-Vile felt it being wet and slimy. Of course, he had no idea about human anatomy and how it worked, but when he brought his fingers to his nose, he nearly fell into ecstasy. So this is where the smell of her arousal came, and there it was at its highest peak. He licked his fingers, tasting her juices, but that wasn't enough. He wanted to have more. Holding her legs, he lowered his head to her crotch and moved his tongue up her entire slit until he found a sensitive bud at the upper end of it. And just when that happened, the woman arched her back again with a loud moan, showing that she enjoyed to be touched there. So the Arch-Vile didn't waste time and started teasing that little spot with the tip of his tongue, occasionally moving it up and down, licking her wet folds and plunging his tongue inside her opening. His own member was painfully erect and ached for attention as well, so he used one of his own hands to stroke it. While his tongue worked with her intimate parts, the woman lifted herself of her elbows to look at what he was doing. It seemed that she noticed him playing with his manhood and smirked playfully, moving her crotch away from his face. The pale monster was confused about this sudden change. Has he done something wrong? Why did she move away?

Then he noticed the playful smirk on her face and realized that she had something on her mind. The woman sat on her knees in front of him, and her hand reached out to his male parts. The Arch-Vile didn't manage to realize anything when her fingers wrapped around his hard member. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, massaging the testicles; and that's when it was his time to make low, blissful growls. He thought about entering her after he was done with playing with her wet folds, but she decided to take the initiative in her own hands. Well, as long as he enjoyed her actions, the Arch-Vile didn't mind at all.

Kelsey watched him enjoying her hand job and then thought that it would be only nice for her to use her mouth on him. The more pleasure she gave him, the better. She lowered her head to his member and licked the head, teasing it with her tongue. The growls of pleasure above her head encouraged the woman to do more, so her lips enveloped the entire head of his manhood and slid down the shaft, taking as much as she could in her mouth. As her head bounced up and down his member, the Arch-Vile's back arched this time, his guttural growls getting louder every minute. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, falling into the embrace of bliss while his female did the good work with his male parts. He felt himself gradually getting closer to the peak, but then she suddenly stopped her business and lifted herself up. The Arch-Vile wanted to grab her head and bring it back to his crotch, but the woman lay back on the ground and spread her legs apart, beckoning for him to take her right now. The pale demon then smirked, showing his sharp teeth, and positioned himself between her legs, the tip of his penis touching her pink folds. The woman held her breath in anticipation, and the next moment he began pushing inside her body. As her opening was wet and well-lubricated, his member slid inside easily. Looking at her face, the Arch-Vile smirked again as it didn't express a single sign of pain.

On the contrary, she was obviously in ecstasy.

Well, the better for them both.

Kelsey Banks

The moment he entered her, Kelsey thought she would explode from the pleasure that swallowed her whole. His member sure was larger than any human male had, and when the monster's manhood was inside her, it found the sensitive spot inside her, and that's what made her almost scream her feelings out. The Arch-Vile began moving, at first slowly and increasing the speed to middle, keeping it for some time. Kelsey opened her eyes to see that the monster had his own eyes shut which indicated that he loved every minute of their intercourse. She, in turn, writhed and moaned, feeling his hips moving faster and faster until he finally reached the speed that could be considered inhuman. At this moment Kelsey thought that if she got out of the entire situation alive, she doubted that it would be possible for her to have relations with a human male. All the things this demon was doing to her... No human is capable of that. Kelsey had no idea that such pleasure was even possible, and she happened to be the lucky one to experience it. With every minute of his frantic hip movements her breath and heartbeat became more erratic, her moans growing louder; and Kelsey felt herself approaching the sweet peak until it was finally impossible to hold anymore. She yelled her lungs out, overwhelmed by orgasm, until her whole body became limp. The Arch-Vile followed her in a few moments, being unable to hold himself anymore, and with a few hard thrusts he spilled his seed into her, enjoying his own release with a roar so loud that Kelsey had to cover her ears. Taking a few deep breaths, she collected her strength and sat up, looking at her demonic lover and waiting for his next action.

Arch-Vile

He breathed heavily in the aftermath of his own orgasm. When he pulled out his already soft member out of her, he watched as the woman sat and looked at him. Judging by the look in her eyes, she regretted nothing, and that made him happy. The pale monster had no doubts that he made a right decision, choosing this woman as a mate. With her he went through the best moments he could ever wish for. To show that, he reached his clawed hand to her face and stroked her cheek as softly as he could. Kelsey pressed his palm closer to her face and returned the gesture, caressing his own face; and the monster nuzzled to her hand, closing his eyes and accompanying his feeling with a guttural growl. They could stay like this for a long time, but in a few moments the silence was broken by shots and angry roars of a bunch of demons. It looked like another group of annoying soldiers has decided to try fighting the hordes of Hell. The Arch-Vile grinned, knowing that they would fail, as Hell was spreading faster than they expected, and the entire station was already under the control of demons. Those pathetic human better say their prayers as no weapon will save them.

As for the female, the Arch-Vile had to think what to do with her. She was a perfect mate for him, so killing her was not an option. He couldn't decide yet whether it was better for her to stay hidden or take her out of here so she could maybe join the demon horde. There was no need to hurry though, so he would think of something. And if the situation in the complex gets bad, there is always an option that will never fail.

She would join him in Hell.

12