Desires in the Dark Pt. 07

Story Info
Cam's own sexuality revelations lead to more monstrous sex.
3.1k words
4.69
2k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desires in the Dark - Part 7

Heather and Cam were lying close together in the dying light of day, naked, sweating, and talking softly. Heather had been telling Cam about what she had learned, about her father being a monster under the bed, her mother's relationship with her father, and the reason she'd never been allowed in darkness. He'd asked some questions as she'd talked, but mostly had just listened to her, taking everything in, nodding as things made sense to him and shaking his head at the tragedies of the story.

As she wrapped up, he looked at her and said, "Shit, Heather, that's a lot of craziness to swallow. I wouldn't believe a bit of it, except it all makes sense with what I've seen. Well, not seen, you know what I mean."

"I know," she sighed, "And I keep thinking about my poor father, who I've never even gotten to meet, and poor Mama, who was making all these scary decisions all alone with nobody that she could talk to, not even my father really."

"Do you want to meet him?"

"I'm scared to, and I need to." She rolled to wrap an arm around her man to anchor her. "I'm scared to, because I don't know what happens when a bed monster meets another bed monster, and I don't know what that will mean for me as a half-monster."

"Like maybe he'll try to fight you or something?" Cam's voice was serious, not joking.

"Exactly! Maybe as soon as we get in the same room, it'll be like, my territory bitch, and we'll start biting each other! Or maybe bed monsters don't have any incest taboo, and he'll try to hit on me and that would just be horrible." She frowned, "Mama wouldn't know, since she's not a monster, and anyway she can only sort of talk to him. She's never seen what happens when two monsters are together. I'd like to think that me and my father could just be friends, but I don't know if I'll be able to communicate any better. And I'm only half a bed monster, so my monster self is only partly like him anyway. But yeah, if you'd never met your father, and you had the opportunity to do so, you'd want to, right?"

"Yeah, it makes sense. I mean, you've got to know."

"I do. And I'm so mad at Mama, even if I also kind of understand and definitely feel sorry for her. But finding this all out by surprise is definitely not OK. I'm still surprised that you're not running from me." She hadn't meant to be so serious, but there it was.

He was silent for a while, just holding onto her as she held onto him. Then finally, he simply said, "I guess I'm not."

"Are there things," she asked, "that I should do to make this easier for you?"

"Explaining things helps a lot." He thought a bit. "And I do want to have sex with the lights on sometimes too."

"That's fair enough," she nodded. "I liked the sex that we just had a lot. I don't want to lose the other ways that we have sex, just because I want to get my monster on."

"I get it, though." He waved a hand vaguely. "I mean, I understand why you're so into the monster thing right now, because it's new and different and feels real good."

She looked at him skeptically.

He caught her look and went on. "No, really. It's like, when I was hitting puberty, and when I was playing with myself and I ejaculated for the first time ever, well there's a little muscle down there underneath a guy's balls that I think is sort of like a little pump for sperm. I felt that muscle start flexing as I was coming, these little pulses that were a good feeling that I had never had before, and it was like this magical new thing that I wanted to feel again. So I got off a lot, I mean really a lot, like getting off five times a day, and I was all about that little muscle, that totally surprising part of my body that felt so good and that I hadn't even known was there before. I swear I gave myself a cramp down there."

Heather giggled a little, then felt bad about it, and apologized. Cam waved it off, "I'm just saying I've never been a monster under the bed, but I can sympathize with getting really focused on new sex things for a while."

She looked at him seriously, though, and tentatively said, "I don't know if it will be a phase or not. I might find that I really do like monster sex better than normal human sex."

"Yeah, I guess so. But I guess it's not like I've really got all my own sexuality shit sorted either." His voice had gotten kind of low and reluctant sounding by the end.

She looking at him quizzically, and he closed his eyes, his body tensing up beneath her arm. "I'm not quite straight."

That was a real surprise to Heather, who thoughtlessly blurted out, "You can't be gay! We fuck too much!"

That drew an honest laugh and his eyes popped back open. "Yeah, I'm not faking interest when I'm fucking you. No, I'm definitely into ladies. But I'm also into guys as well. Well, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"Well," he said, that nervous look again, "It's mostly I like sucking cock."

"Huh." She didn't really know just what to make of that. She didn't know how she felt about it. And she felt stupid for that, since she was asking him to be OK with monster sex. But she could still be a normal woman too, but she could never be a man. Even her monster self was clearly female.

How could she feel so insecure about this? But a thought struck her, and she thought that maybe, just maybe, she could get around this thing. She had to ask. Her voice was shaking. "Would... maybe... could one of my tentacles be like a cock for you?"

He laughed, clearly surprised, and Heather felt absolutely crushed. "Oh, Heather, it's OK, you don't have to have a cock for me."

"Well, don't I?" She felt foolish saying it, she knew better than this, but she kept going anyway, withdrawing and crossing her arms defensively. "I mean, you want to be able to suck cock, and I don't have one."

Cam sighed, a deep sad sound, and slowly rolled to face her. "Heather," he began, then seemed to think better of it.

"I could get a strap-on, and you could suck on that." She was feeling almost frantic, even as she knew that what she was saying was just making things worse.

"Heather, please." The pain in his voice caught at her, and it felt like a bubble of emotion popped. She burst out crying and rolled back to him, putting her arms around him, hugging him close and wetting his smooth chest with her tears. She didn't know what to do or feel.

He held her close, strong arms tentative, like a person holding something delicate and explosive. As she ran down, she felt ashamed for what she'd said to him, how hurtful and terrible her words had been. She lifted her face to look at him. As daylight faded from the room, she could no longer see his face well, but she felt his body tensing from the pain of his emotions.

Another crying jag hit, and when she came up again, she almost broke down a third time, but she caught herself and spoke. "Oh, Cam, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things to you. That was really thoughtless and hurtful of me."

"Yes," he simply said, "it was."

"I don't know why I felt so panicked. And that's no excuse. I mean, I should really know better." Her guilt was wrenching at her. She tried to think of how to make things right.

He waited, listening, mercilessly leaving the ball in her court. She almost wished that he would yell at her, so she could be angry back at him. But that wouldn't solve anything either.

She pulled herself together and drew back a little from him to be able look straight into his shadowed eyes, hurting deep inside. "Cam, I'm sorry for what I said. It was selfish and hurtful, and I want to make it up to you."

She could see his wry, half-hurt grin even in the falling dark. "Yeah, not exactly the best first coming-out experience."

That shocked her. "What, haven't you told anyone before?"

"Not really. The only ones who know are the guys I've blown, and I've never really talked with them about it either." That blew her mind, and he must have seen that on her face, despite the dimming light. "Dude, I was a jock growing up in Odessa, poster child for Texas football macho shit. My family's not exactly cool, and high school would have been shit if it had gotten out. I didn't even admit it to myself. It was just something I would do while I was drunk or high."

"Have... have you been with a lot of guys?" She was afraid of what his answer might be, but she felt like she needed to know. He let go of her and rolled onto his back before he answered. She nudged up a little on her side, bringing her legs lightly in contact with his left leg.

"Not lots, but probably a dozen or so." That seemed like a lot to her, right then. "More than girls, to tell the truth. You're only the fifth girl that I've dated."

"But you didn't date any guys, just blew them?"

She could hear his crooked grin, even if his face was becoming just a silhouette. "Women have always felt like higher stakes to me. A real relationship, you know. That's a lot different than just meeting in out-of-the-way bathrooms to give blowjobs." He shrugged. "I like the cock, but I usually don't really like the guy attached to it."

"Have you been cheating on me with anyone?" She asked it straight, no fear, just need to know.

"Never." His voice was confident and truthful. "I cut off my hookups after you and I decided that we'd be exclusive."

"I haven't cheated on you either." Not that she thought he'd have any doubt of her, but she felt like she needed to say it too.

He grinned. "I didn't think you had. You're way too honest a person to do that do me."

"Do you miss sucking cock?" she asked a little plaintively.

"Do you miss sleeping with other guys?" he asked her back.

"Well," she hesitated, then decided this had to be a time for honesty. "Not usually. But I'll fantasize at times. And all my exes are exes for a reason. But still I think I see your point."

"I don't want you to leave me for a man." She sounded pathetic to herself, but he seemed to take it in his stride.

"I don't want to lose you to this monster thing." Cam's voice was serious, clearly not taking her for granted any more.

"Make you a deal," she said, "I'll trust you about your bisexuality, and you trust me about being half bed-monster."

She wasn't joking, and he wasn't either. "Deal. And we've got to talk about this stuff more too."

"Just us though," she said, "I don't want anybody else knowing about my monster half."

"I figured that," he said, still deadly serious. "And I don't want you telling anybody that I'm... that I'm bisexual. Yeah."

Heather was feeling a trembly sort of feeling all along her skin. The light outside was getting very low indeed, and they had not turned any of the room lights on. Was she starting to change? She'd never experienced a gradual change of light before, just lights switched off and on.

She didn't want to let go of their conversation yet, however, this fragile place of secrets that they'd found together. "You said that you had regular hookups before we got together?"

"I did." He sounded a little sheepish. "At the time we met, I had arrangements with three different guys. None of them knew about each other. We'd text each other to meet up in various private places that we'd found. I'd suck cock and then we'd each be on our way again."

"What, just like that?" She felt incredulous. This didn't sound like the lover that she knew. Meanwhile, the flesh on her legs was beginning to crawl. Could Cam feel it where she was up against him?

"It's kind of a fantasy, you know. And all of us were closeted, I think. I know that one of them was married. I cut him off when I found out. He can wreck his marriage with another dude, not me." He sounded righteous as he recounted this, then his tone shifted to one of incredulity. "I can't believe we're lying together naked talking about this."

"It's helping, actually," she said, and "Whoops, here I go," as her legs began to writhe and multiply in earnest.

"Whoa, you sure are." He could surely feel it now down where their legs were making contact. "Do you want to stop and wait?"

"No, go on. Let's not make my monster half the focus of attention." She could feel her skin beginning to moisten as slime seeped slowly out.

"Yeah, so I had those arrangements. Like I said, I cut one off a little after we met, when I figured out that he was married. The other two I cut off when we decided we would be exclusive."

"Did you ever do other sorts of sex with them?" She was feeling curious now. So was one of her tentacles, apparently, which had started to twine around his calf.

"I didn't even let them blow me. It's not something I wanted, and I guess that we were kind of using one another."

"What did you like about the sex?" Her skin was all the way slimy now. Two other tentacles had joined the first, writhing strokes rising gradually higher along his leg and thigh.

"Are you sure you want to ask me that right now?" He didn't sound evasive, just unsure. She figured that made sense, given what her tentacles were up to, but by now her fear had turned inside out and she was feeling brash and bold.

"Tell me your sexy secrets, lover," Heather said in a silly sultry voice, "I want to know your hidden glrbl." Her words were cut off in a mangle as her tongue abruptly swelled within her now-warping mouth. Cam snickered and she poked a him with a slimy finger. "Go on," she burbled in her deep sewer drain monster voice.

"I love the smell and taste of a man's cock. It's strong and sexy and it's different for different guys. I love to take it in my mouth and feel it smooth and hard, the ridges and veins and how it's almost straining in eagerness towards me."

As her tentacles reached his cock and started to brush against it, she found him getting hard. She used them to massage his hairy balls and wrap around his cock, encouraging him onward with her touch. "I feel the same way when I suck your cock," she gurgled, "I like how masculine you smell."

"It's powerful when I suck a cock." He paused a little, breathing hard. "I've got him under my control. He wants me and he's helpless and vulnerable as I suck on him." He moaned under her increasing stimulation of his own cock and balls. "I take his sperm, he gives it to me." Panting, moaning. "I swallow every drop of it." He writhed beneath her touch as her hand joined in, walking fingers down from his chest to seize his cock and pump him hard. "I zip him up and then he's done. I'm gone and he gets left behind, a sweaty mess who needs me more than I need him." He jerked and semen started spurting and he went incoherent. "Sucking... taking... need to... so good.. needs me..."

Heather smeared up a glob of semen on her slimy hand and brought it to his mouth, rumbling, "Eat yourself." He sucked the fingers that she offered, greedily licking in slime and semen mixed.

"I want you," he declared, voice hoarse with lust.

"Dive in," she roared and rotated herself on the bed, moving her head away and her cunt around to face him. He rolled into the spreading halo of her tentacles, bringing his nose and lips up to the circle of her hairy slime-washed cunt. His hands reached through her tentacles to grasp her hips, pulling himself into her as she bucked up towards his stimulating touch.

He surfaced long enough to say, "You smell like night and earth and poison flowers," and then he plunged back in, rubbing his face back and forth against the surface of her sensitive and flexible opening. Bit by bit he kissed his way around the ring of hairy outer labia beween her tentacles and cunt, then licked the ridges of her inner labia. Her tentacles were going wild, stretching all along his body to paw at his back and legs and sides and ass, sliding and gripping to spread lubricating slime across his sweaty skin. The room was pungent with their mixing odors. He seemed a little lost without the focus of a clit, but made up for it with vigorous if unfocused licking and little nibbles here and there. Just one more addition to the symphony of sensation: she grabbed her nipples with her hands and pulled up slow and hard, and then her bellowing roars were loudly bouncing off the wall as more slime pulsed in waves out of her cunt to smear across her attentive lover's face.

She pulled him up, tentacles working together to lift him up, surprising her, conveying him slowly on top of her chest to lie there flesh to flesh. Both of them were breathing hard, holding tightly onto one another. Heather stretched her arm out towards the lamp, flipped it on and whuffed as her lover's weight bore down against her suddenly weaker frame. She pulled his face against her own soft human mouth and kissed him, soaking together with sex and sweat and murmuring little bits of happiness and affirmation.