Desires in the Dark Pt. 06

Story Info
Heather's monster transformations challenge her relationship.
3.4k words
4.69
1.5k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Heather unlocked Cam's door and entered his loft, she was simultaneously hit with a wave of heat and the sound of his shower running. She figured he was cleaning up after his workday full of bicycling, and she approved. Not that she minded the smell of good clean healthy manly sweat, but hours and hours of heavy loads in city traffic could compound into a much more problematic stink.

First things first, Heather changed out of her sensible air-conditioned office work clothes and into a breezy light silk summer dress with a yellow floral pattern. As she continued to wait for Cam to finish, she got out ice cubes and fixed herself a big cold glass of water to hold onto. Then she pulled out the cheese, baguette, and fresh vegetables that she'd picked up on her way over and laid out a little spread for them to have for dinner. Nobody cooked in Cam's loft in the summer.

She'd had a mostly good day in the office, comfortably grooved in her routines, her professional focus on cleaning teeth keeping her attention away from her curious situation. Just once, while she was taking X-rays, she had started to wonder what she would see if she could use the machine on her monster mouth. Now, though, she was itching for the late summer sunset to bring darkness to the loft, and also a little concerned at how much she was wanting that.

Cam emerged from the bathroom, not just showered but freshly shaved as well. She knew that meant that he was horny too and taking care to make himself as nice as possible for her. He came to her and they kissed deeply, a promise of passion yet to come. Then she sat on her stool and watched his body from behind as he dropped his towel near his bed and put on clothes, her eyes caressing his manly shoulders, his tight ass, and the well-defined muscles of his thighs and calves.

Her nipples were tight as he came to the island on the side of the kitchenette where she had set their dinner out, her cunt a swamp of passion and desire. She didn't want to wait until after dinner to have sex.

"Hey sexy," she smiled at him with lust, "You're looking really good to me. Can I drag you off for a quickie before we eat?"

Smiling back, he took her hand in a firm warm grip. She rose from her stool as if in a dance. Cam made to lead her to the futon, but Heather pulled the other way. "Let's do it in the bathroom in the dark."

He hesitated briefly, but allowed himself to be led into the bathroom. Wanting to get right down to fucking, Heather carelessly flipped the switch immediately. She felt a sharp and pinching pain, soon gone, as her surging tentacles ripped apart her panties. The shredded fabric dropped down to the floor. Her dress and bra, fortunately, merely rode up on her larger body, as her torso was mostly longer rather than wider.

"Oops," she rumbled, laughing at herself.

"Did you just mess up your clothes?" Cam asked, unable to see her in the dark.

"My dress is fine, at least." She was still laughing at herself, but now she wanted Cam. She reached out slimy stretchy hands to slip under his shirt and wrap around his back, lubricating his strong back muscles and gunking up his shirt. The dank smell of tropical flowers wafted off her slimy skin. He moved toward her and she could feel him fumbling at his pants. A few of her tentacles wrapped around his legs and started pulling down, and the now undone shorts slid toward his feet, her slime spreading over both legs and pants. His boxers were still on, but not for long. He was pushing them down to release his nice hard cock.

"Come down, I want you to be on top," she said, then let go of him and settled backward to the floor, strong and supple tentacles spreading to move her smoothly down onto her back, shifting around their position in the small bathroom to keep from bashing her head against the toilet or the shower. Cam bumped around to settle over her in a push-up position and Heather tilted to open her cunt up under him. She found his cock with her rubbery hands and guided him inward toward the bulls-eye circle of her hairy monster cunt, flexing open to receive him into her. And then instead of legs she wrapped her tentacles around his waist, pulling him deep inside just like she had on the first night she'd gone monster on him. He sighed contentedly as his cock slid home. He wiggled around a bit to settle in and make sure he was nicely lubricated with his precome and her vaginal fluids, and then he started thrusting, strong body moving her up and down as she clung on to him, even in this larger form.

She rode him from beneath, sucking and squelching damply with her hairy cunt, then opened wider and pushed up to pull his balls inside as well, relishing the increasing stretch and more complex stimulation. Her slimy dress was riding up her body as her lover slid her up and down the floor. She felt him building up, thrusting more strongly and wildly as he approached his climax, shifting his hips around to try to go as deep inside her as he could manage. His motions pulled her tentacles in many ways at once, even as she was fondling his body with all of them, all up and down his legs, around his ass, and up his back, all the way up to where her arms were now wrapped around his shoulders. Her massive lipless gash of a mouth pressed up against his soft masculine lips, as she wished that she could kiss him. A protruding fang ripped at his lip, bringing a little grunt of discomfort from him, so she turned her head away, grumbling and groaning with her cheek slapping around against the linoleum, his breath coming and going hot in her ear. She felt him come, felt the shudder and the staggering of his rhythm, hot jets of sperm within her round and grasping cunt, his balls tightening up, and her hungry cunt emcompassing all of it. She pulled herself up against him then, rubbing her slimy breasts and nipples violently against his solid muscular chest to bring her to the top herself, her roaring echoing loudly in the little bathroom as she let go and vocalized in orgasm. Tight, tight, holding them tight together, sinking down against the floor, their bodies meshed together, stinking of sex and tropical flowers.

As she settled down, Heather began to wonder uncomfortably about the cleanliness of the floor her cheek was pressed against. She'd lost track of how they were oriented, but as she began to release her tentacles and feel around, she wasn't happy to realize just how close her face was to the toilet. The linoleum was sticky soaked with her lube-like slime, her dress all scrunched up in sodden lumps beneath her back, her bra popped off entirely somehow, and the farther she settled out of the mindless space of orgasm, the less enjoyable she found it all.

Cam was breathing hard above her and murmuring happy little post-orgasmic endearments to her. But he just had his hands and knees down in the muck. Oh well, it wasn't him who'd dragged her in here, shredded her panties, and laid her on her back. That was all her own fault for getting carried away in thinking with her cunt. Still, time to move.

"Up, Cam," she growled, beginning to lever him up herself with half a dozen tentacles, "I need to clean the floor gunk off before I give myself some sort of sex infection."

He laughed, a little breathlessly, "Time for another shower in the dark?"

"No, you can get the light. Now that we've had our fuck, I'm ready to be myself again." She readied herself for the shift from tentacles to legs.

When he flipped it on, she saw that he was looking curiously at her. She wondered what he was thinking now. But she just shed her filthy dress and got her little thin blonde self into the shower, cleaning up while he retreated back outside, pulling his clothes back on again. Her slime, of course, had disappeared even as her body reverted in the light, leaving things much less of a mess then they had been before when it was dark.

Coming out wrapped in a towel, she found Cam waiting, re-dressed in his same clothing. As with their other messes, the shirt was no longer slimy and messy out here where the light had banished monster things. She was a little bit surprised to see him fully dressed again. In fact, he seemed a little bit reserved to her. Disturbed, she went to drop her dress and bra in the laundry hamper and pick some new things from the stash that she kept here in his apartment. The shredded panties were in the bathroom trash.

Their dinner was a mess, she saw. The cheese had started sweating in the heat, and the vegetables were wilting. She looked at Cam and just said, "Hey."

"Hey, babe," he said back, warm, but still a little off.

"Hey," she said again, "Is something wrong?"

"I dunno." He hesitated. "Just thinking about something that you said."

She wracked her brain, wondering what was wrong. Her confusion and distress must have been showing on her face, because Cam went on, "You said 'I'm ready to be myself again', and I guess I'm like, who was I making love to then? I mean, I know you wanted to, but I'm just wondering what's inside your head."

Heather didn't know what to say. She hadn't been thinking when she said it. But who was she and was the monster her? She sat down on a stool, staring down at the sad food. "I'm... I don't know. I'm not sure what I think." She looked up at Cam. "You didn't want to have sex in the dark, did you?"

"Eh," he said, "I didn't mind. I mean, I had fun with you in there." Heather deflated inwardly at this damning with faint praise, but he went on. "I mean, GGG, good, giving, and game, right? And this is part of you."

"But?" she prompted.

He nervously ran his hands back through his shaggy blonde hair. "I just, I don't want to have things be only in the dark." He winced. "Shit, babe, I don't know, and I feel like I'm fucking things up and I don't want to do that. I mean, I'm happy to keep exploring things with you, and I can tell you're having a really good time and all. I mean, clearly I enjoy it too, or else I wouldn't be coming too, right?"

"But?" she prompted again, feeling strange to see how undone her laid back Cam was getting.

He looked her in the eyes at last. "I just want some normal time in bed with you as well. I want to be able to kiss when we make love as well."

"Oh." She looked down guiltily at the ground. "I'm sorry I cut your lip. I wanted to kiss as well, but that all went to shit." Her finish was more bitter than she meant it to be.

"It wasn't bad," he shrugged it off. "It didn't really hurt that much, and I don't think you actually even broke the skin."

"But you're still scared to fuck me like that now."

She wasn't looking at Cam now at all, so she was surprised by the vehemence of his response. "No, Heather! No, that's not it at all!" She looked up as he continued, slashing his hand in front of him in negation. "It's not like you meant to do it, any more than when you put your elbow in my eye that time, or when we bruised your head against the wall. I mean, shit happens, right?"

"So why?" she demanded hotly, "Why don't you want to fuck me in the dark?"

"I didn't say that!" Cam had actually shouted that, the first time she'd ever heard him raise his voice to her like this. Then he froze, his face falling, and began to shake his head and apologize. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, shit, I never should have shouted, sorry, sorry, shit."

Heather felt frozen too. She'd never seen Cam actually get angry in an argument before. He'd always been so much more calm and cool than her. She'd thought it was just his laid back nature, but now she wondered if he had just been more detached from things. Was this a good sign or a bad one?

He hung his head and held up his hand, saying, "I'm sorry, Heather, I'm not handling things well right now. Can we, like, pause, and start again?"

"OK, let's pause," she slowly said, "and we can try again when you're ready."

Cam nodded, and put his hands up to cover his eyes, breathing deeply as he visibly relaxed his body bit by bit. Then he put his hands flat on the table, looked Heather straight in the eyes, and spoke in a strangely tentative voice.

"The things that are going on with your body are being very scary for me." He quickly hurried on, "I know that it must be pretty scary for you too, not knowing what's happening to you or why."

"Oh no, I know that now," she interrupted chirpily, "I'm half bed monster."

"Huh." He looked surprised and confused, then thinking. "Can you tell me more about that later?"

She nodded, and he went on, "So yeah, not my body, so it should be less of a big deal for me, right? And even though it's very strange and unexpected, I didn't think that it was getting to me. I'm mister open-minded, right?" His sarcasm toward himself was unmistakable.

She worried he might be about to leave her, just like she'd worried on that first night, but that was not where he was going. "Thing is, getting shook up like this has kind of pushed me out of my comfort zone, and I've been too damned comfortable. Been taking you for granted, and that's not cool.

"I mean, we've been together for a year and a half, but I think that our relationship is stuck in neutral. Like, we get together, we fuck, we hang out with friends, we get high, we go our separate ways, and then get back together again. And it's comfortable, and I'm comfortable, and it's easier to just be laid back and not take things seriously and shit. And I think that it's my fault, because I'm the one whose life is stuck in neutral, too.

"And now, everything's changing, and I'm scared. I'm scared that the changes in your body could mean you're going to stop wanting me. I'm scared because you might stop wanting to be with me. I'm scared because I've realized that being with you is way more important to me than I had realized. And I'm scared that I could be so blind that I didn't realize how important our relationship is to me."

Cam's eyes were wet with emotion and his face was strained, but he hadn't run his hands through his hair at all, and hadn't broken eye contact with her. Heather's heart was overflowing, and she was thinking of how she also hadn't pushed for more, hadn't asked for what she really wanted either. She stood in his baking hot, unairconditioned loft, sweating and thinking about what an easy excuse for never moving in together it had always been. Her own eyes were wet with brimming tears as well. The stupid kitchenette island was between them, making it hard for her to go and hug him. She grabbed his hands and held on tight, feeling stupid that she wasn't hugging him with all her might right now.

"Can we go sit together?" she asked, "I need to hold you tight right now."

He nodded, and started to move away with her, but then looked down at the wilted food and said, "I'm sorry about the dinner that you made for us. It looks like it would have been good."

She shrugged, and they paused to put things in the fridge together. "It's OK, I wasn't feeling hungry anyway."

And then she realized, it wasn't just because she'd been upset, she actually was feeling satiated, like she'd already had her meal. Had she been feeding on Cam's emotions while they were making love?

"Cam," she said, "Let's go lie down. I think we both need to snuggle up and hold on tightly to each other, and I think you need to hear what I've learned about my father."

They didn't get to that for quite some time, however. When they lay down together, Heather drew Cam up to her and kissed him gently on the lips. In the slowly fading evening light, she looked into his eyes and saw him looking back at her, more present and open than he had been for weeks. He kissed her back, and then there was no need for words between them, their mouths being better occupied.

As they kissed, their hands made a slow and appreciative journey around each other's bodies. Heather stroked Cam's cheekbones and ran her fingers through his hair, appreciated his shoulders and the muscles on his arm, his tight stomach and strong thighs. Meanwhile, he was running fingers down her back, up and down what little curves she had, and around back to fondle and cup her ass.

But the kissing, the kissing was the center of it all. She had missed kissing, Heather thought, hadn't done enough of it recently while making love, even when it wasn't monster love. She started working at the button on his shorts, fumbling around as she refused to look away from the long slow tangling of their mouths and tongues. Cam's hand went up her back beneath her blouse and popped open the clasp at the back of her bra. She got his pants undone, then pulled them and his boxers partway down as he wriggled his legs and hips to help her at it. Her bra came out the bottom of her blouse, extracted by his careful hand dragging it deliberately over one hard nipple, then the other. She pulled down her own panties, still locked together with her lover at the lips, tossed them to the edge of the futon with one outflung foot. He'd got the buttons of her blouse undone, and as it came open she pushed his T-shirt all the way up his body, exposing that hard and hairless chest.

Heather scooched up and lifted one leg over her lover's thigh, bringing her sopping cunt down to press against it, stimulating her hairy sex as she rubbed up against him. Cam pulled her hard against him then, with both hands firm against her ass. Her clit was screaming pleasure as she ground against his thigh, her hands now tight around his shoulders to pull herself down harder still, and now the kiss between them breaking as she gasped and moaned and shook in climax, unable to kiss but still staring into one another's eyes. Then rolling over, onto her back, open blouse flapping to her sides as Cam rose over her, bringing his cock down in between her spreading legs, sliding into her slowly and gratefully, intense and passionate expression on his face, down, down and deep. She luxuriated in his slow movements, relaxing her bent legs outward rather than wrapping around him this time, just feeling everything open and silken with her post-orgasmic glow, his cock dragging wonderfully all along against the top of her vagina, then sliding back inside again. She felt him come, felt jets of fluid fill her cunt, still breathing hard herself with skin that seemed to be sensitive to every thread of the sheet she lay upon. Then he pulled out, bent down to lap her fluids and his sperm out of her cunt, and came back up, kissing her with the taste of all their sex upon his mouth. She reveled in it, smelling and tasting sperm and cunt, man, woman, love and sex, her lover kissing deeply as she closed her eyes at last, holding tight and whimpering as she relaxed her grip and melted together with her lover into their post-coital afterglow.