Desires of a Druglord Pt. 06

Story Info
Discovery amidst lust, power, and plotting.
3.4k words
4.08
3.2k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was watching a telenovela on the edge of Krista's bed. The poor blonde had over excited herself with Gabriel so quickly. Poor thing had been craving Gabriel for days and when it all hit her at once, she had passed out. It was quite funny, for all the things that she would have wanted Gabriel to have done to her, she was unfortunate to have lasted long enough to have gotten more from him. Shame, Maria thought. Looking out at the window at all the sounds coming from the pool outside of the room.

Gabriel for his part had decided to seek the comfort of one of the many other whores he had at his Estate. It didn't matter which one, so long as he could take out his sexual release on them. At the moment, he was balls deep inside a beautiful Asian woman. He had chosen to fuck her by one of his many pools. He currently had her moaning and crying to high heavens, her ass raised in the air and face against a wet towel that she was gripping onto. His hands roughened up her ass cheeks like a bear would against a tree to sharpen its claws. She certainly wasn't complaining. Everyone else either continued to enjoy their activities at the pool, or were enjoying the show that their boss was putting on. Not a single ounce of shame or attention was payed to any of them. And why would he? He knew they were all his subordinates and his body was one envied by most. Not just in physique, but in virility, looks, and endowment.

Krista was fast asleep, even as the moans of another woman were caught by her ear. She moved a lot in her sleep, gripping and holding onto the pillows and blankets. Hoping that they were Gabriel himself, but the softness just could not compare to his solid form that she had come to crave. She dreamed of him slamming her hands above her, kissing her savagely and taking her as she pleased. Her lips longed for his flavor. Not just his cum, but his lips, lime and salt, with a hint of foreign alcohols and exotic smokes. She shook awake as the sound of a woman shrieking resounded in the bedroom. She pushed herself up to find herself in bed, with Maria at the edge.

"Sweet dreams?" Maria teased.

"No..." Her denial was not exactly believable. "What happened? Where's Gabriel?" This wasn't helping her case.

"Well, you passed out, not even making it a full round with him." She then pointed to the window. "As for where, you're not going to like it?" Krista wrapped her naked body in the blankets, walking to the window. Maria turning back to her soap opera.

Outside below, Krista saw Gabriel fucking some other whore. She didn't really know any of them, but knew that the one he was with she had never seen before. God, he was going to town on her. Her legs were above her shoulders, hands on his back, clawing away at him as he drove into her like an industrial piston. She gripped the sheets in her hand tighter. Taking a deep breath, she tried to compose herself.

She couldn't have been jealous. Why should she? She got to climax and didn't need to spend more time with him at the moment. She should be happy that his sexual attention was elsewhere. Well, she was not really satisfied with her own thoughts. Her mind kept trying to find ways to justify the way she felt about him, but a part of her kept reminding her it was all bullshit. She hated that. Turning around to head into the bathroom she assessed her situation. Trying to rationalize it all in her head.

Did she like him? Yes. To an extent. But that didn't change what he was. A criminal. So she had to tread lightly with him.

Was the fucking good? God yes. The best she'd ever had. It was hard to imagine any other man competing with his prowess. On that note, she hated that dynamic of their relationship. That he made her feel really fucking good, and it would be a challenge getting used to without him once she was freed.

That was another thing. Her freedom. Above all else, she desired that the most. Back home, she was her own woman. Getting along with all of her co workers, but didn't really make any friends. And upper management was...fuck those assholes. Point She was a go getter. Always obsessed with doing a good job to earn everything she had. She made great money, and made sure that everything was to her satisfaction. Above and beyond the expectations to whoever it was for.

Which is where she found herself at a crossroads. It was the same thing she was worrying about whenever the thought of Gabriel came up. That she shouldn't be enjoying this. This was not her environment. And as such she had to adapt. She could find ways to justify fucking him, but what about him fucking other women? Whores who had more experience with him than she did. God, why was she using such a word. Whore. It felt dirty.

Focus.

With the other wh-...women here that he fucked, the topic of her freedom could be pushed aside or worse forgotten. The more time he spent with them, that was less of an opportunity for her to cement herself in his mind. With her constantly on his mind whenever it wasn't about business, the idea of being released sooner could pop up. Perhaps she could become his favorite? But that could easily backfire no? No. She couldn't place it, but he didn't seem the type to go back on a promise. But could she really bank on that? She barely knew him.

She sighed, this was getting so complicated. It wouldn't' be simple to just fuck him, she had to get acquainted with him outside of the bedroom. Maybe he could sympathize for her at some point and release her on her terms, sort of. There was no telling when he would free her. But until then, she would have to play her cards right.

With that done, she set about to make herself presentable to him once more in hopes that she could steal his attention away from the other women. She cleaned herself up and spritzed her self here and there with some peach perfume. She exited the bedroom to Maria, who looked up from her show.

"Got anything I can wear down there?" She asked, covering himself. She was still in the nude.

"What for? You're trying to get his attention no? What better way than the way you are now?" Krista blushed.

"There's people down there..." She frowned.

"Los conoces? Do you know them?" Maria retorted. "Do you care about what they think?" Krista looked out the window. Maria had a point, what did she care what strangers were doing down there. Partying, drinking, eating, smoking. Besides, this way, it would leave nothing to the imagination to Gabriel. Plus, he could find it intriguing as well as surprising. Determined once more, she composed herself confidently, wrapping her hair in a ponytail. If he was going about naked with no shame, than so would she.

"How do I get there?" She asked Maria.

She did not dare look any of the guards or staff in the eye as Maria lead her down to the pool where Gabriel resided. Just before entering, she caught a glimpse of the woman he had just been with making her way out of the pool with some of what Krista assumed to be her friends. They were giggling and gossiping about what had just transpired. Maria at her side, she began to put a more sway in her hips as she walked out into the pool area.

All eyes were on her, wolf whistles, congratulatory claps, and cheers rang out. Gabriel was talking with some bodyguards, when he heard the commotion, and turned to see his favorite guera walk towards him. He dismissed his guards from whatever they had been talking about as she got closer and closer. Stopping within a foot away from him, she stood at full height arms crossed.

"I wasn't done with you." She said, with a bit of attitude. A mixture of jealousy and insecurity came out. Gabriel scoffed, all eyes were on them.

"Is that right?" He grinned. "How was your nap?" He teased. This was fun. Her blush could have been mistaken for the heat of the sun over them, but she replied quickly.

"I wouldn't know, you weren't there when I woke up. You should have stuck around for what I would have done." Her lips quivered adorably.

"And what would that have been?" He wasn't going to make this easy for her. She figured he'd be upset that she came and he didn't.

"Follow me and I'll show you." Her hand was about to reach for his cock to entice him. But he grabbed her wrist before she could do that.

"No." He looked around. "Here." What?! She couldn't believe him. She bit her lower lip to hold back her reaction, opting to look excited for him.

"They're watching..." She delayed, hoping he'd understand and take her somewhere private.

"I don't care." 'Do you care what they think?' Maria's words wrung in her head. She was right. Moreso, if getting to live rent free inside his head required demeaning herself in front of these nobodies, than she would. Above and beyond.

She shot back a smirk of her own before dropping to bend her knees. Lifting his cock above her face, leaving monolith of an overshadow over it, and taking his balls in her mouth. Much to his surprise. At the very least, he was expecting some more back and forth, but this was obviously better.

She looked up at him with the most sincere and innocent eyes she could make, stroking him in broad daylight. Thankfully, there was shade. She giggled inwardly at her own joke. Cheers erupted once more, she was being goaded on as the new girl. Encouraged and even getting a semblance of respect from whoever they were.

Gabriel looked to his guards, moved his head in a different direction, gesturing them to give him space. With them gone, and an adoring audience watching with anticipation, he gripped the base of Krista's ponytail. The perfect handle.

As Krista's mouth rocked back and forth excitedly, she mewed in excitement as his hand took control of her. A wet spot forming between her thighs as she eagerly lapped away at him. With Gabriel having taken control of her speed into his own hand, she reached for each of his thighs. Gripping onto them in return.

She knew what she wanted, and she was going to give it to him. He was upset about not having done much with her, so she would remedy that. Taking him anywhere would always be a challenge just on his size alone, but it didn't discourage her one bit. In fact, she urged herself to try harder. Right now, it was all about making a show not just for him, but in front of all these strangers.

"Hrgh!" She forced her way forward, getting halfway down on his cock, a trail of her spittle making its way down her chin as much as his shaft. She pulled her lips back, showing teeth, a sign of her struggle. This pleased Gabriel all too well. "Phk!" She coughed with it in her mouth. More of her drool pushing out.

"Le ayudo?!" He shouted to their bystanders. Whatever he asked them, it was followed by another set of cheers. "Ven aqui!"

Pulling turned to forcing her down. Taking a handful of her whole head for an assist. Krista expected this, but there was little she could do to prepare for hit. Getting past half his length, breathing started to get more difficult. Her blushing deepened to a harsher red. Tears forming on both ends of her eyes. Looking up at him. Just how he liked it. She could feel herself struggling to stay awake, so her hands went to her pussy, to keep herself focused and pleased. Her legs having parted in the process, those behind her getting a lovely visual.

Krista was good. He half expected her to faint again, but he had to commend her. She was hanging in there. For a new girl, she certainly was leaving an impression. Giving her a break, he let got of her head. Instinctively, she pulled back to regain her breathing.

"Fuck!" She moaned between her coughs. "Ah!" She yelped as she was turned away from him, on all fours. Ever the observant businessman, he had taken an interest at how wet she had gotten. Knowing she was ready for him, he went for it. "Augh!" She quivered at his rough entrance. Gasping breathily as he rutted in and out of her, she looked down, focusing on the pain as well as the pleasure.

How sweet, Gabriel thought. But he had a better idea. Gripping her ponytail once more, he forced her out of her concentration. She was now faced with the reality of being watched directly by everyone now. Men and women alike. Ever the perfectionist, she cursed how well she had been able to make her ponytail. What she wouldn't have done for a couple of loose strands to have covered her face.

"Look at them..." Grunted Gabriel. She tried to keep her eyes shut, but with every reentry hitting her powerfully, her eyes kept widening. "You're becoming quite popular..." He smacked her ass, earning another gasp of surprise from her. Making her take good look at those in front of her. Sure enough, it wasn't just Gabriel they were cheering for, they had been impressed by her efforts and treatment. She had managed to make out a few bystanders here and there getting excited. Some in subtle ways, and others very obviously.

She had never been used to being the center of attention. In fact, usually being in charge meant she could control how much she interacted with others. Something she chose not to if she could help it. But now, she had to admit, that something inside her found it arousing. She couldn't help but notice a few frowns here and there too. Jealousy, perhaps? Aside from those enjoying themselves at the show they were both performing, her eyes darted to and fro to those with less than desirable looks.

In her minds eye, she could only imagine what they were thinking about her.

'What a slut.'

'Shameless.'

'Attention whore.'

'I wish that were me.'

'I want to be her.'

She reveled in this ideal thoughts of them over her. 'I have him now. I'm going to fucking drain him...You're all lucky to even see this.' Where the hell did that come from? She scoffed with a smile. Her teeth showing as she pushed back against him. This type of attention she could get used to. Adoration, hate, envy. She could get used to it. As long as he was there. None of them mattered. In fact, with her eyes focusing on them, she drowned out their cheers, and listened only to Gabriel.

This newfound excitement culminated on top of the thorough fucking Gabriel was dealing onto her. And it was equally as much a thrill for him to see how far she was going for his sake. And in such short time no less. Gripping her by her hips now, he leaned forward.

Animals is what they resembled. His heavy form over her petite one seemed almost protective, yet through its savage, primal, fucking, did a connection exist between them and only them. To Gabriel, this was a very rare moment that he was going along with what a whore wanted, as opposed to what he did. A fact that did not go unnoticed. In fact, it got even more of them hot and bothered.

Like suspenseful thriller, everyone was on the edge of their seats, waiting to see how this ended. Captivated by them both. Masterfully, Krista arched her back, raising her ass to him and lowering her breasts to the floor. Gabriel having to maneuver an arm around her waist to keep himself steady, whilst the other slammed down the floor next to her to prop himself up. They were both nearing their end.

"Give it to me...please...I want you...fuck..." She begged, her hand naturally going to his. And in response, so did his go to hers. With both gripping onto each other, Gabriel deepened himself fully in her, "Aaagh..!" She cried out as her walls clenched around him as they came at the same time. "Ah...ah...ah...uuughh..." She elated with each breath as she rode out the orgasm. Gabriel panted above her. His sweat dripping down onto her. She was happy. Turning back to look at him with a blissfully vulnerable look, her eyelashes fluttered in gratitude.

And just like that, they snapped back to reality. She could hear everyone else again. It was almost flattering to be jeered on like this. But she turned over on her back to look up at the man of her sexual torment. She almost did something stupid. She wanted to reach up and lock her arms around his neck, wishing to be hoisted away from the pool back to his or her bedroom. She resisted the urge, knowing he had his reputation to maintain as well.

For his part, Gabriel was amazed at Krista. His chest kept pounding, his heartbeat ringing in his ears. He grinned down at her, but softened as her expression turned to wishful thinking. It was as if he could tell what she wanted. He had half an interest to do it, but held back. Suddenly, one of his guards informed him of urgent business. He nodded, standing up, ready to leave but looked back down at Krista. She clearly wanted to spend more time with him. Mission aside.

He turned to Maria and gestured to help Krista before heading back inside. Maria had grabbed a dry towel to cover the blonde and get her out of there. Krista still in too much orgasmic bliss and well fucked pain to have made it out of there on her own. Or even pay attention to the crowd for that matter.

Soon she was back in her bedroom, satisfied with her encounter with Gabriel. Turning to Maria, she regained control of herself. Her personal maid was texting Gabriel, no doubt discussing her.

"How did I do?" She asked. Hoping to hear something good about her from him.

"Well, he'll want you to accompany him for one of his business meetings." Maria said, as she put the phone down.

"Wait, what?" Krista asked incredulously. Her mind began to race. What would he need her for a business meeting for? Her mind suddenly began to panic. Was he going to pimp her out to a business partner? Worse, sell her? Maria quickly tapped Krista's cheeks to snap her out of it.

"It's going to be fine. He'll just want you to be there with him. Arm candy, as you gringos call it." She clarified. Krista took a deep breath, sighing in relief.

"Thanks...What for?" She inquired.

"Well, in this business, it helps to show clients the power he has. He always has a different woman at each meeting, but for you, he'll want to show you off as much as possible. Many lesser lords would kill for a chance to have a blonde like yourself." Revealed Maria. Krista's eyes widened at this revelation.

"Why?"

"Because, its a symbol of their power here. You, an American, and blonde no less, shows off just how rich and safe he is in how he can get access to someone from the states. With all the enemies he makes, it shows his clients how daring and secure in his power he is that he can own a blonde American woman." Krista was having a hard time processing that. Was this really that big a deal? She then began to think about how ballsy it was in retrospect. In this day and age, lots of fuss would be made around a missing person, but depending on what said person looked like, it could make or break efforts in getting news coverage about said person. And to put in plainly, she would qualify on the higher end reports.

She wasn't sure how to feel about all this, but knew for certain that she wanted to make a good impression if it meant helping herself down the line towards her freedom.

"What do I have to do?"