Desperate Ch. 01

Story Info
Mia is interviewed for a position.
2.6k words
4.25
17.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After calling in to schedule an interview, Mia was escorted in a dark van filled with masked workers to the venue where the interview would take place. She was slightly unnerved by the tinting of the glass and the smooth motion of the car that made it so that she could not figure out whether there were any turns on their path. No matter how hard she tried to, she could not see or feel around for directions. She knew that everything about this was sketchy. From the dark van to the masked men, but she knew better of how desperate she was. The only thing that gave her comfort at the moment was the combing motion of her fingers through her dark brown waves that she tied into a low ponytail.

As the doors of the van opened, she noticed that they had entered a dark basement. In the light that was shining from the control room, she was able to catch a better look at the men that surrounded her. They were all much larger than her, causing her to be dwarfed in comparison. Their masks covered the upper portion of their faces with holes for their eyes. Judging by their appearances, she would assume that they were all in their twenties or thirties.

Wordlessly they escorted her to an elevator and pressed in a thumbprint before speaking into the intercom, "Interview Applicant #57". Immediately the elevators began to move up, but again she could not feel the motion of the elevators stopping at each floor, and instead felt a continuous movement to the upper floor.

She felt some relief at how large the building seemed to be. There would be no way that anything sketchy could happen at such a large scale without drawing any attention, which affirmed her beliefs that this would be a sane choice of hers.

As the elevator doors opened, the man to her right spoke. "Enter the room to your right." Before Mia could turn back to ask about any further instructions, the elevator doors closed and everyone had left her.

Mia let out a deep breath and wiped her sweaty palms against the baggy black dress pants that she had worn. She slightly cursed under her breath at the sight of her wrinkled dress pants, but was more content in her choice of a white dress shirt. Although it was a few sizes too big, it looked pristine and neat.

With shaky hands, she knocked on the door. When she heard no response, she turned the door knob and peered in.

"Come in," boomed a voice from behind the desk.

She walked in and assumed a seat opposite to the man wearing the mask. "It's a pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, I was just wondering what this job would entail." As the man collected his papers, she took the time to analyze him. He was a little older than the men she had encountered in the building so far. Perhaps in his mid-forties, he had a salt-and-pepper look and through the mask she was able to see piercing blue eyes. However, he was conventionally handsome. A fit man that had seemed to barely age. She assumed that her father would possibly be the same age now.

"That's a fair question. You would be working as a waitress over the summer. Serving customers drinks and meals, and just other basic duties of a waitress. We would require you to stay at our headquarters after your first day until the end of the summer. In the meantime, you will be provided with any necessities that you need as well as any luxuries to a certain extent." His response seemed rehearsed, and she remembered that she was probably the 57th applicant and it was only 8am.

"With all due respect, sir, the card that I received promised that I would have enough money to pay off my tuition. I don't believe that I would be able to do that with a waitressing job. In that case, I would have to find another job as well." She maintained eye contact despite the shiver that went through her spine at his cold gaze.

He chucked slightly. "This would not be like waitressing at some diner. You will be catering to very elite clients. People from a very high class, including billionaires. Due to the importance of your job to please our clients, you would be compensated with $80,000 for the entire summer. After this summer, you would be provided with the option to return next year."

Mia's heart started racing as soon as she heard about the high wages. That would be enough for her basic necessities and tuition for at least two years. If she were to continue, she would even be able to put herself through law school like she always imagined. "Thank you for the clarification. Sorry about being so direct, but money is a major concern for me at the moment."

"No problem. Many people are surprised at first about the wages that we pay. Not much is needed in terms of qualifications, but why don't you just tell me a little about who you are and what kind of experience you have."

As Mia began to respond, Craig started to tune her out. He began to focus on her hazel eyes that were sure to shine through the mask that she would be given. The large hazel doe eyes would definitely be a huge turn-on for the majority of their clients who loved to see young, submissive girls waitress. Her long and wavy brown hair was beautiful, but was done a disservice with her ponytail and he so desperately wanted to see it let loose. He watched as her lips moved and noticed how succulent they looked. They were definitely natural, but they immediately caused one's imagination to run wild. Her olive skin looked untouched and was a beauty in itself, making her look more like an erotic fantasy. The only aspect of her he was unsure about was if her body matched the beauty of her face.

"I do believe you would be a great fit to our company and would like to offer you a job. However, due to the high demand, I would have to ask you to sign the contract right now," he said as he pushed a form towards her.

They both sat in silence as she read through the conditions of the contract:

1. Be on time to work

2. Be in uniform during your shift at all times

3. Obey orders from supervisors, which may include, but is not limited to, the following: cleaning, taking orders, attending to different clients, and other miscellaneous tasks

4. Ensure that customers are satisfied with your service and maintain a positive and respectful attitude towards them at all times

5. The customer is always right

6. If any conditions are breached, the employee will be fired and their discussed salary of $80,000 over the two months will be void

7. Employee can choose to terminate the contract within 24 hours

8. Never take off your mask where you will be seen by the other employees

Mia considered the conditions to be pretty standard. Nothing seemed absurd and she felt the urgency of having to accept the offer. She quickly signed the contract and smiled at her interviewer. "Thank you so much for the opportunity. Is there anything else I need to do before my first day."

He collected the contract and filed it in his cabinet before turning to her. "Tomorrow will be orientation day for all of our waitresses and all of our rules will apply for tomorrow with the exception of having one warning before being fired. You will be staying here starting tomorrow night, but you will not have to bring anything because everything will be provided to you. A few of our tailors will take your measurements for your uniform and that will be stitched for you tomorrow." Seeing the apprehensive look on Mia's face he added, "They will all be women to ensure your comfort."

"Thank you again. If you could point me in the direction that I need to go..."

"Actually..." he cut her off. "I do apologize if this seems inappropriate, but your clothes are very baggy to say the least. Waitressing involves being very...visually appealing to your customers, and I just need to make sure you are that way in every aspect." Mia's eyes immediately widened. "Don't worry. Everything will be with your clothes on and it'll be very professional, but I just have to do this to decide if your contract will be terminated or not."

Mia hesitated, but thought back to the alternative. She was also used to being groped as a waitress and having her skirt lifted up. At least he was forward with his intentions and they seemed honest. "That's alright. What do I need to do?"

"If you can just stand up and come to this side for me." As she followed his directions, he twirled his finger and she turned around obediently. Suddenly, she felt his large hands cover her waist. He was immediately able to tell that she was blessed with a narrow waist and wide hips. His hands then met the bottom of her pants and moved up her calves and then her thighs, his thumbs brushing her inner thighs over her pants. His hands then moved further up to squeeze her ass. She immediately moved slightly forward in shock, but he kept her in place, pinning her front to the edge of his desk. "I just need to make sure that you have the curves to attract our customers," he said with a firm squeeze that confirmed she had a tight ass that had just enough flesh to grab onto. "You can turn around now." Mia was slightly relieved at that, but that feeling was short-lived as he moved his hands from her narrow waist and squeezed her hefty breasts. Mia found it more humiliating to have to face him and not push his hands away, so she turned her head to the side as he mauled the breasts that seemed too large for her small frame. He lifted her breasts in his hands as if weighing them and asked, "What size are these?"

Mia hesitated, but managed to whisper a response, "34C."

"Perfect," he said as he gave her breasts a final squeeze, managing to pinch her nipples at the same time. "You have a body that is guaranteed to run our clients' imaginations wild. Just go to the room to the left of the elevator and our ladies will be there to take your measurements."

As Mia walked out, she felt nervous, but as soon as she head the unmistakable sound of her interviewer masturbating, she felt ashamed.

-------------------------------

She hesitantly turned the door knob of the room to the left and peered through to be welcomed by five women. They appeared to be more middle-aged than the other staff, and were dressed from head-to-toe in black.

One of the ladies turned to face her with a gently smile. "Alright. Just remove your clothes and leave them on the bench in to your right. We'll take your measurements and give you instructions for what to wear into work tomorrow."

Mia was completely taken aback by the gentle tone that she used for such an absurd statement. "Wouldn't you be able to get my measurements over my clothes? My clothes aren't too thick."

"Honey, it's important for us to get proper measurements to have each employee's uniform to be fitted to their size. If the sizes are ever off, we would be fired for our mistake. It's just us ladies in here, so need to worry." Mia looked doubtfully at the woman. If this was considered normal, would it be possible that she would have to strip in front of others as well? As if the woman had read her mind, she added, "Don't worry, honey. You will never be forced to remove any of your clothing after this. As long as you are in uniform, you will be fine."

Mia nodded gently, feeling a little reassured. She began to unbutton her shirt and let the material slide off her lean shoulders before dropping the material on the bench. She looked up to see the lady nod her head in affirmation for her to continue. She slowly slid her pants down her long legs and left it in on the table. She was left in her worn-down white panties and bra. There was nothing attractive about her choice of underwear, but even the women acknowledged how beautiful her body was. Her taut olive skin and beautiful hour-glass figure often turned heads. Her feminine curves definitely stood out against her skinny body.

"You're going to have to remove your underwear as well, honey."

Mia sighed shakily. She had never stood naked in front of another person after she'd grown up. She had never even gone that far with a trusted boyfriend, but now her trembling hands were moving on their own accord to unclasp her bra and slide down her panties. Her dark pink nipples quickly hardened from the cool air-conditioning of the room.

Immediately all five women began to measure her body. One ran the measuring tape down the length of her front, stopping just above her navel. The other measured around her thin waist, and Mia noticed that they were taking exact measurements without any extra room. She hoped that the measurements that they would write would add on a couple of centimeters to allow for her comfort. Another measuring tape ran from her waist down the curve of her ass, finishing just below it. She was measured around her hips. She jumped as two hands lifted her bare breasts, and another pair of hands measured just below her breasts.

She suddenly felt a pair of hands separate the cheeks of her ass, and the measuring tape was pressed against the crack of her ass and pulled between her pussy lips. She immediately began to push at the hands. "Stop, please. What are you doing?"

She was met with silence except for the rustling that ensued. Her hands were held behind her back and her legs were held still so that she was immobilized. The measuring tape were further engulfed by her pussy lips before being pulled out roughly. Mia continued to cry and yell despite not being able to stop the intrusive hands. Her breasts were pushed against her, almost painfully, and her breasts were measured. The cold ends of the measuring tape caressed her nipples, causing them to harden almost painfully. Mia's screams became louder, but the women seemed unbothered by it.

Suddenly, she was released out of their grasp. "You can get dressed now."

Mia frantically started pulling on her clothes as her breathing shallowed and she collected herself. "Can I leave now?" she whispered, still sniffling.

"Of course, honey. I'll just let you know of some basic instructions. Tomorrow at 7am the company van will come to escort you here. No need to bring anything at all. You are actually not allowed to bring anything other than the clothes that you wear on your way here. Cellphones will be confiscated as soon as you enter the van like what was done today, but they will be returned to you afterwards. On your first day, you have to wear a black skirt that ends above your knee and a black top. This is to mimic the black uniforms that you will wear. Your hair should also be let loose. You will also be given your mask tomorrow upon entry into the building."

Mia felt nervous. For some reason, everything seemed to be moving too fast, but at the same time, she knew she had no other choice. For that reason alone, she convinced herself that everything would be fine.