Desperate - Prologue

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
828 words
4.11
7.1k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia didn't have a home or a family. She was abandoned at a young age and grew up in an orphanage before applying for independent living and getting a scholarship to attend a decent university. Mia didn't come from money nor did she have a family to support her if she flunked out, so her life depended on getting her degree and then getting an average-paying job.

When Mia was called in by her Dean, she was nervous to say the least. Her hands were trembling as she gripped her jeans. Even through the warmth of her woolly white sweater, she found her teeth chattering against one another.

"Take a seat, Ms. Matthews," the Dean said, pointing to the seat in front of his table. She obeyed wordlessly and looked up at him. "I apologize for the short notice, but you are going to have to pay the remainder of your tuition by the end of this month if you would like to continue studying here next year."

"What about my scholarship?" she asked fearfully.

He shook his head slightly. "I'm afraid you've dropped just below the required 3.9 GPA to maintain your scholarship. You can always enrol next year and we may consider some of your completed credits as part of your degree."

"I rely on this scholarship, sir. This scholarship pays for my dorm room and without it, I'll have to live out in the streets. I'll get my grades up for next semester. I've had to work two part-time jobs to pay for my other basic necessities, but I'll make sure to work harder." She began to cry at this point. "Please, sir."

The dean looked at her with pity. "I guess there's one way that I could make this work." She looked at him hopefully, through her drenched lashes.

He walked towards the door and locked it before sitting on his desk on the side closest to her so that he was facing her. He had been waiting to get the young beauty in a vulnerable situation. Her hazel doe eyes and lips that were made to suck made him turn hard despite the baggy clothes she wore. She was so breathtakingly beautiful without a clue of all the men waiting to tarnish her innocence.

"I do need an assistant. That'll be enough to pay for your living expenses and tuition without you having to work any other part-time jobs."

Mia smiled with delight. "I'd love to sir. Thank you so much for the opportunity!"

He chuckled slightly. "I'm not sure you completely understand." He tucked a strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ear and trailed his fingers down the side of her face, sending a chill through her body. "I need a personal assistant." He brushed her bottom lip with the pad of his thumb, relishing in her softness. Mia's eyes travelled down from his gut and was suddenly acutely aware of how close his erection was to her face. "Someone to take care of my more personal needs," he finished by enclosing a hand around her large breast.

She immediately pushed him off and stood up. "I don't need your offer. I'll pay my tuition on my own and you'll receive it by the end of this month." She walked away without waiting for him to respond

"Have fun sucking off random lunatics when you're left on the streets," he called out as she ran away. He was left frustrated, but had managed to pleasure himself to the reminder of how she felt just moments ago.

----------------------------

Mia had just come back from her waitressing job which just served as a harsh reminder that she wouldn't be able to pay off her tuition with just the money she made off of waitressing. The older lady that worked with her had suggested that Mia work at a strip club, but Mia could not bring herself to do something like that. She already received her fair share of sexual harassment as a waitress, and could not imagine the conditions as a stripper being any better.

She cried into her hands, thinking back to the Dean's offer. If she wasn't able to make enough money in time, would she have to accept being used by her Dean? Would she even be able to feel safe at her university after that?

Suddenly she heard a knock on her front door. She wiped away from the tears of her face and collected herself as she opened the door. She looked around to find no one, but before she closed the door, she found a card laying on the floor. It was a business card with a small note written on it: "We're hiring right now. You'll be able to more than enough money to pay off your tuition."

For some reason, Mia didn't immediately rip up the card and throw it out. Instead, she saw this as the glimmer of hope that she waiting for.