Desperate Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a matter of fact, I have. Like I said, Jake is big; thick and also long. Yeah, he hit there the first time we - the first time he, er, fucked me. It felt amazing."

"Unfortunately, Tony isn't long enough to reach there, but I experienced that with a boyfriend at college, and a couple of times since with a long vibrator. So the sensations aren't the same, but they're pretty special. And then, when he goes deep into your ass, that can feel great too. But like I said, your head has to be in the right place. If you don't feel like you want to be an anal slut, it can feel worse than taking a shit. And, of course, you need gallons of lube, and to push out when he gets started."

"Push out? Like..."

"Yes, like you're taking a shit. I'm making it sound really attractive, aren't I?" She laughed and took another sip of her drink. The accompanying smile lit up her face.

"So I guess I was doing it wrong with Jake. Maybe he wasn't too big. Maybe I just hadn't prepared enough. I did want to do it - I really did - but I suppose I was worried that it might hurt, and it did."

She looked into my eyes, and I could see she was clearly feeling the effects of the five - no six - Margaritas she must've drunk. "You know, Tori, it's been fun. I mean, who'd have thought I'd start the evening with a fight with my husband and finish it discussing anal sex with a complete stranger? But actually, you don't feel like a stranger. We've known each other for just a few hours, but it seems we can talk about the most intimate things together. Tell me, have you ever been attracted to another woman?"

The question hit me like a bolt from the blue. I looked into her pretty eyes, her friendly smile.

"No. No, I haven't." I paused. "Until - until now."

Her eyebrows went up and her smile broadened. And then we were kissing.

It wasn't meant to happen, but it did. That first kiss was soft, kinda tentative, as if we were exploring each other's mouths to see what felt good and whether we both wanted what, inevitably, was to follow. And two minutes later, we were clawing at each other's clothes, dropping garments onto the floor.

Before we knew it, I was stripped to the waist and she was in her pretty - and matching - bra and panties.

"The - the bedroom's - through - through there," I stammered. Hand in hand we kinda staggered through the door and fell onto the bed. Our remaining garments were flung around the room as we hungrily attacked each other's bodies.

My first sex with another woman was strange and magical - and so different than sex with a man. No need to get my mouth around a thick, hard cock, feel it probing my throat, trying not to gag. No need to brace myself as a guy thrust hard and deep into my cunt, maybe teetering on that thin line between passion and pain. Sometimes, when Jake kept hitting my cervix, or when he went on and on without coming, it would be rather less than orgasmically pleasant. On a few occasions, I remember being not sufficiently aroused - the juices don't always flow so well when you're over forty - and the friction was uncomfortable, my cunt just a little too tight.

But this was so different. Everything was soft and sensual - well, at least at first. Our fingers and mouths seemed to find their way intuitively to the right spots. The feel of her nipples between my lips, the taste of her pussy juices on my tongue, the tightness of her neat little cunt as my fingers probed - they were as much of a turn-on as when she reciprocated. I reveled in the silky sensations of her skin against mine, her thigh pressed high between my legs, her mouth on my neck. Her clever fingers flicked my clitoris almost to the point of orgasm before backing off, frustratingly. She thrust her pussy hard against my mouth as I simultaneously worked her G-spot the way that I loved mine being played with. After I'd taken her to orgasm - something that made me feel supremely happy, she made me even happier by insisting that I sat on her face, and happier still by taking me up and gloriously over the top, with a clever finger up my ass into the bargain.

Afterwards, as we lay in bed, she took out her phone and texted her husband.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've told Tony that I need time to think and that I'm staying with a friend overnight. Is that OK?"

I smiled and reached out to cup one of her perfect breasts. Well, I thought they were perfect; smaller than mine, but nicely firm and with hard, chewable nipples. "Oh yes. Please stay until the morning."

We kissed again, and before too long she taught me 'tribbing'; rubbing our pussies together. I'm not sure I would've come that way ordinarily, but the thrill of looking into her eyes, occasionally kissing hungrily, rubbing our nipples against each other's bodies - all that helped to take us slowly, gently - and then passionately - to orgasm.

"So when did you first discover you were a lesbian?" I asked afterwards.

"Well, I'm not a lesbian, but I am most certainly bisexual. I was at a college reunion, ten years after we graduated. One of our group had rented a house in the Hamptons. It was huge and had loads of bedrooms. Some girls had a room to themselves while others were in twin rooms. I was happy to share with Nicole; we'd been roommates at college, so it was like we were students again, except our room there was a lot more luxurious than our dorm had been, with two queen-sized beds and our own bathroom. The first night, we just lay awake and talked and talked. Then the second night, she came out of the bathroom naked, toweling her hair. At college, she'd been a skinny little thing, quite nerdy, with geeky glasses and rather strange clothes. She never seemed to keep boyfriends for very long. But we all loved her. She was so kind and affectionate. If anyone had an emotional problem - and let's face it, which female students don't have an emotional breakdown at least once a month - she was always there as a shoulder to cry on. She'd hug you, stroke your hair and whisper encouraging words. She was lovely."

"I wish I'd had a friend like that. I never went to college, and I didn't have many friends when I was that age."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But at the reunion, Nicole had changed. She was still kind and considerate, but she wasn't geeky anymore. And when she came out of the bathroom, she looked - well, spectacular. I mean she was so fit. She had a six-pack, and her legs had great muscles. Her breasts had filled out, and she had a hard little tush. She'd ditched the nerdy glasses for designer frames that looked sophisticated on her. It seemed weird that she had them on having just come out of the shower. Whatever, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She told me that she'd had some rather difficult relationships and that she'd thrown herself into getting fit. She used the gym regularly and ran half-marathons. I told her I thought she looked fabulous."

I wondered whether, if I continued at the gym as I had been, she might say the same about me. I guessed it would take a while.

But Jenny continued; "So Nicole finished toweling her hair, then she said 'Well, you've always been gorgeous. I was so jealous of you when we were in college.' I said I'd always thought she was pretty, though now she was even lovelier, and I hoped she was having better luck with boys. She smiled and said 'Not so much'. I made some noises about how I couldn't understand that, and she said 'Maybe you would if - if... You know, there's something I wanted to do all the time we were at college, but never had the courage to try.' And she squatted down beside the bed and kissed me. And it was weird because I should've realized that Nicole was a lesbian, and I felt stupid that it hadn't.

And though it hadn't seriously occurred to me before, at college, I sometimes used to get horny watching the cheerleaders or seeing some of my friends in the shower. I'd always thought it was just the idea of being naked with my boyfriend, or seeing a cheerleader do the splits and imagining what it must be like to do that across a guy's body. But suddenly, with Nicole, I realized that I'd always found pretty women almost as attractive as handsome men. We had the most glorious sex that night; and the next night. I wanted to meet up and do it some more - it didn't feel like being unfaithful to Tony, because it wasn't with a man. But Nicole lives in LA, and I was - am - a mother and wife living in Chicago, so it's only happened once since then. And now there's you."

She kissed me again, and we slid back down the bed, hugging and caressing. Ten minutes later I was getting very vocal as she took me back to orgasm with her mouth on my clit and a well-lubed finger up my ass. Mr. Rogers - her husband, I reminded myself with a jolt - had slipped a finger and later a thumb up there, and it had felt good. When Jenny did it, it was even better.

So I reciprocated, and Jenny guided me, having me tease the inside of her ring while sucking on her clit. When she hit the peak, her whole body shook.

"Oh, Tori," she said breathlessly as we lay, holding each other, "That was amazing! I mean, Tony hasn't given me an orgasm like that in quite a while. I'm so glad we met."

And I thought - 'so am I'.

12