Desperate Demi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, it was special because it was the first time Selena had gaped her ass, so Taylor didn't mind it going on a little long as it gave her the chance to savour the anticipation of another first.

Of course it came as a relief when Selena finally ordered, "Good girl Tay, now get over here and suck my cock! Oh yeah, I want my secret girlfriend Taylor Swift to use that cute little mouth of hers, which everyone thinks is so innocent and sweet, to clean her own ass off my big strap-on cock! Yeahhhhhhh, come on you little dyke, suck your lesbo butt cream off of my girl cock! Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it into your dyke mouth and deep down your dyke throat! Get every drop of your whore butt! Suck it up like the greedy little ATM slut you are! Mmmmmm, yesssssssss, suck it just like that, in front of our bitch. Make Demi jealous as you have the honour of sucking my big dick while all she can do is watch."

Again Taylor felt a little sorry for Demi, but only a little. Especially in this case is that bitch had hogged all the yummy butt cream to herself while Taylor was tasting it for the first time tonight, and for the first time ever on Selena's dick.

In fact it was hard to think about anything when she wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo and greedily started to suck, Taylor allowing her eyes to flutter closed as she savoured her favourite flavour ever, her own butt.

And not just her own butt, but the deepest part of it, Taylor loving it so much she was able to savour it for about a full 10 seconds before greedily sucking every drop from the head and then lowering her mouth to get more.

Soon she was stuffing the strap-on down her throat, taking more with every bob of her head as she ravenously gave her girlfriend a blow job. Then as she reached the bottom, getting the last few drops of her anal juices Taylor reached up and cupped Selena's butt, causing the other popstar to grin wickedly, this was a pretty clear reminder that it was Taylor's turn next.

Oh yes, it was Taylor's turn to top Selena, and Taylor would be lying if she wasn't super nervous about it. Super excited, but super nervous. Maybe mega nervous. She just hoped she could do half as good a job as Selena, or at the very least give her cute little butt a decent pounding. The good news was, with a little scheduling, she would have a little super bottom named Demi to practice on.