Desperate Errands

Story Info
Liv has to complete her errands while desperate to pee.
1.3k words
4.41
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv first felt the urge on the bus. She had several errands to run that day, the first of which was to drop some letters off at the post office. She gently rubbed at the waistband of her pale floral dress. She had peed just an hour before, and she couldn't go again without her Mistress's permission.

That was the deal, when they played this little game. Liv was allowed to pee once after she woke up, whenever and wherever she liked, but after that bathroom breaks were up to the discretion of Mistress.

This morning, Liv hadn't wanted to use the toilet. She was already excited knowing that they were going to play today, so she made her coffee first, doing a little dance while she waited for it to brew. Then she took her cup to the backyard, still in her pajamas.

The backyard was surrounded by a tall wooden fence, which made it easier for her to have a little fun outside when she wanted to. Sipping her coffee, she eased her aching bladder without bothering to take her pajama shorts off. It felt so good to let go like this, wet fabric clinging to her thighs, hot piss running down her legs, and the satisfying pitter patter it made as it hit the ground. The sound was her favorite part. It gave her a pleasant little shiver.

After she got cleaned up, she texted her Mistress.

Good morning! Watered the lawn today ;)

Mistress responded quickly.

Good girl!

She beamed down at her phone. She loved being called a good girl. It always made her day brighter.

Now Liv was on the bus, and her little bladder was just starting to send its signals again. She had had a lot of coffee before she left the house.

Starting to get full again, she texted Mistress.

Not yet, came the inevitable response. That was okay, it wasn't urgent yet. Liv squeezed her thighs together gently, but it was more because doing so gave her a little wave of pleasure.

She got off at the post office and mailed her letters without incident. Her next stop was the bookstore. Her brother's birthday was coming up, and a mystery writer he liked had just released a new novel, so she thought it would make a good present.

Liv got another text from Mistress while she was searching the shelves.

Still have to go?

She did, and it was getting more noticeable. She found herself wiggling in place whenever there was no one around to notice. She responded in the affirmative.

Go sit on the toilet and stay there until I tell you otherwise. But don't pee.

Liv bit her lip. That was going to be difficult. She found an employee and asked for directions to the bathroom, all the while trying not to squirm.

Just the sight of the toilet was enough to make her leak a little bit into her panties. She clenched her legs together, willing the leak to stop. Sighing in resignation, she pulled her slightly damp panties down and sat.

The urge hit hard. Something about the cool porcelain on her thighs and having her parts exposed to the air made her want to pee so much more. She squirmed in place, one hand on her belly and one reaching down between her legs. Maybe if she played with herself a little...

The text came in just as her fingers brushed her clit.

No fooling around in there, either.

The text was quickly followed by another.

Have you leaked any?

I peed a little on myself, she admitted.

Good girls hold it, came the response.

How much longer?

Sit on the toilet for three more minutes without peeing, and then go back to your errands.

Liv noticed that she gave no indication as to when she would be allowed relief. She started a timer on her phone, and watched the numbers count down while trying not to moan. Those three minutes lasted forever. With thirty seconds left, her muscles quavered and she dribbled a little more into the toilet.

She told her Mistress.

That's your second strike. If you leak again, you'll be spanked.

Her clit throbbed a little at that. Being bent over Mistress's knee turned her on.

She only had one errand left, and it was to go by the laundromat to wash the quilts that were too bulky to fit in the washing machine she and Mistress had at home. She took the bus back home to grab the laundry basket full of quilts, keeping her legs crossed the whole way. She was so full, and the bumpiness of the road was doing her no favors. She could feel the contents of her bladder sloshing around, threatening to overflow. With a shaking hand she retrieved her phone from the pocket of her dress.

Please, Mistress! I can't take much more :(

No response.

The bus stopped. Liv got up and realized with a shudder she wasn't going to make it to the laundromat. She worried she wasn't even going to make it into the house. It stood only a few blocks away from the bus stop, but gravity was doing a number on her. She could feel the pressure in her bladder sinking lower, her muscles threatening to let go at any second.

Liv got off the bus and started walking, but she only made it past a few houses before she felt a spasm and a long spurt of piss came out, the pressure hard enough that she felt it hit the concrete. She just barely got it under control, but she knew her limit was near. Glancing around, she found a haven: a semi private strip of grass between two fenced in yards. At the sight of potential relief, her stream started up again. This time she simply couldn't clench hard enough to stop it. She rushed over to the grass and crouched down, holding the hem of her dress out of the way but not bothering to pull down her now-soaked panties as pee continued to pour out of her with an audible hiss. She couldn't help but moan. Someone was likely to hear her, but it just felt so good to empty herself like this. Almost mindlessly, she reached under the waistband of her underwear and started to stroke herself. Fuck, that was even better.

She pissed for what felt like several minutes. It saturated the ground and left a sizable puddle beneath her. When she was done, she plopped down, unbothered by the wet grass. She leaned her head back against the fence and closed her eyes. Her fingers slid over her clit faster and faster. She could feel her orgasm building, a pleasant pressure deep in her pelvis. Impatient, she bucked her hips against her hand to hurry it up. An image rose up in her head of the punishment she would surely receive this evening. She came hard thinking of Mistress's riding crop leaving red marks across her ass.

After a few minutes in blissful oblivion, Liv came back to her senses enough to be embarrassed. Here she was, sitting in a puddle of her own piss and rubbing one out where anyone could see. Her face went red. She stood up shakily, pulling her dress back down. And then she saw her.

"Well, well. Looks like someone's been naughty."

"Mistress!" Liv blushed even harder. "I thought you wouldn't be home until this evening..."

"I had a feeling you were breaking the rules. I didn't give you permission to piss or to cum, now did I?" Her tone was harsh but there was a little twinkle in her eye, a slight smile playing about her lips. Mistress reached out and took Liv's arm. "Why don't we go home and get you cleaned up? After that, we can tend to the matter of your punishment."

"Yes, ma'am," Liv sighed happily, leaning into the grip of her beautiful Mistress.