All Comments on 'Desperate Measures: The Baller'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done!

Solid story line with a fine ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
outstanding...

that was a great story...I hope there is a sequel with Russell getting his just dues...he got off too easy...make Russell pay up somehow...he was the real villain...poor Yesenia...she can get a good fucking...but Russell needs to pay up somehow...he can't just walk off...let the bodyguards use his ass for a while...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Not your typical non-consent story. This one actually has a storyline, believable characters, and the outcome isn't obvious from the first paragraph. I can't wait for the next chapter. Well done.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 12 years ago
Best dialogue in category

I know I already said it once, but it bears repeating that you nailed the dialogue in this story. ^_^ That's where the tension comes from, exactly why it was so hard to tell how the story was going to turn out. The dialects and colloquialisms of the characters were marvelous for everyday talk, made them real people, and they gave some of the best flavor to your setting that I've ever read.

And that's not including simply liking Yesenia bouncing in a bikini top. ;)

Really well done. *thumbs up* I wouldn't mind seeing these characters in another story, complete with feisty power-plays!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Despite the introductory note declaring this is a one-off story, I have submitted a sequel. The adventures of Yesenia and Sergio continue in "The Baller and the Nurse." Enjoy.

Shenar5Shenar5almost 10 years ago
Good Start..............

You seem to always leave the reader wanting more. That is a good thing if you are the writer but not a good thing if you are the reader. Too many questions are left unanswered. What happens to her next? What does Jamal get out of this? Will Jamal get to fuck her too? How big a whore is she going to be? How far is she willing to go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Never neglect the balls

Love it! Gotta love the sweaty blow job. For a second there I though Sergio was going to wipe the sweat off his cock and balls before Yesenia sucked him off but he didn't - well done! I love the way you write assholes. I agree with some of the other comments that Russell definitely got off too easy and should have to pay too. Why should the girl be the only one on her knees?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Master of

Leave them wanting more. God I want to know what happens when Yesenia goes home and the next day at the Hotel. I hope to God Russel gets a well deserved snowball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES