Desperate to Cheat Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark masturbates and decides to cheat IRL.
2.1k words
4.14
10.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers

Author's Note:

Please note: this is fantasy! If you don't like cheating/betrayal PLEASE don't read on because that's what's coming. This chapter follows Mark immediately after his first experience cheating online. I recommend reading chapters 1 and 2 first, or for IRL cheating, wait for the next chapter, where Mark's cheating moves on. Thanks for reading!

***

Mark shuffled down the hallway towards his bedroom, on route to the en-suite bathroom. His dick was only semi-soft, which seemed remarkable considering he'd just had the most mind-blowing orgasm of his life. Why was it so mind-blowing? Because for the first time, Mark had cheated online. He'd gone to a sex chatroom, intending (so he told himself) to observe the others chatting, or at a push, chat to someone about his growing cheating kink. But he'd done a lot more than that.

It wasn't that he didn't love his wife. Mark had been with Jo for over three years, married for just shy of one, and had not a thing to complain about. She was beautiful, funny, passionate, intelligent, sexy. And yet, even before they married, he had slowly become more turned on by the idea of cheating. He never considered it to be anything to worry about. He hadn't noticed it beginning, and could no more tell you the first porn he watched that highlighted a cheating husband element than he could tell you what he'd had for breakfast on some random Tuesday two years ago.

But while his breakfast habits had remained stable, his porn watching habits hadn't. The fantasy became twisted, became something he felt like he needed to explore. His wife had never expressed any interest in a non-exclusive relationship, and the one time he'd tried to float the idea in bed she'd thought he was professing his commitment to her, not his desire to stray.

And so it came to be that he was in that chatroom, and someone messaged him. "lv-mrrd" came into his world for all of 15 minutes and his body was sticky with cum as a result. Still in a post-orgasmic haze, Mark wasn't thinking about anything, just relying on muscle-memory and auto-pilot to get him into the shower. Jo wouldn't be home until the day after tomorrow, but nonetheless, he didn't want to get into bed in this state and be forced to change the bedding.

Mark shuffled through the bedroom door and turned left into the en-suite. Turning on the light, he got a proper look at himself for the first time. There were obvious splatters of cum, drying and beginning to encrust, on his chin and chest. His cock, balls, and thighs looked like something out of one of pornos he might have watched; his sticky, patchy, cock head was red, and swollen. He felt a twitch in his groin.

Lifting his left hand to turn the shower on, he twisted the control and then stopped, staring at his hand. It was covered in cum. The words flew into his mind unbidden:

lv-mrrd: omg your wedding ring that's so fuckin hot

These were the words his mystery cheatee had typed and sent after he'd sent her a photo of the mess he'd made at her request. She noticed immediately that his wedding ring was in shot, and this clearly had turned her on even more.

Mark stepped into the cubicle and pulled the glass door closed behind him. He'd set the shower to its strongest setting; he needed to feel the water heavy on his skin, to blast away with water all the cum that he had blasted away just moments ago. He bowed his head slightly and felt the hot water bathing his head, neck, and shoulders. He placed his left hand on the glass wall in front of him and stared at it, as the water mixed with the cum there, the clean mixing with the dirty and creating a very pale milky run off.

With a groan, Mark realised that his cock, which had remained semi-hard throughout, was regaining its full potency, and quickly. He looked down and saw more of the messy water cascading down his toned chest and abs, meeting the biggest mess in his crotch. His knob flexed involuntarily.

Not for a moment had Mark's brain done anything since he had cum, and it didn't start now. He started to rub his cock with his right hand. He'd usually use his left as he is left-handed, but his gaze was transfixed on his wedding ring. He couldn't apply any critical thinking because the blood hadn't yet returned to his head, and that return was being further delayed now as instead, it rushed to further engorge his married pole. He tugged his balls, rolled them between his fingers, then pulled his foreskin all the way back. He didn't need the lubricant - the shower was still running - but he spat on his hand and rubbed it into his pulsating manhood anyway. Already, 60 seconds in, his breathing was quickening, his heart racing.

As his eyes stared unblinkingly at his left hand, more words popped into his head.

lv-mrrd: is your dick hard for this stranger's pussy?

lv-mrrd: I wanna cum when a bad husband is cheating

lv-mrrd: you wanna eat my pussy behind your wife's back?

lv-mrrd: bad fucking cheating husband

He shuddered, grunted "fucking slut" and came. The volume was less - as he'd cum violently less than 20 minutes earlier it couldn't have been any other way - but the strength was still enough to cause the first rope to splatter the shower wall, slowly dripping down it and into the drain as Mark stood shaking, pumping his cock hard as he continued to mutter "fucking slut" over and over.

It took 2 full minutes for Mark's head to stop spinning. After a second huge orgasm, he felt light-headed, almost drunk. He'd not got as far as even putting any shower gel on, but he had to get out of the shower. He swiftly turned the water off, and as he went to open the shower door, leaned too hard and almost fell. He grabbed the sink opposite to catch himself and, gasping, saw himself in the mirror. He was pale, wet, visibly shaking. Still, there was no thought process happening. Should there have been guilt? Probably, he'd later ruminate, but in the moment, there was just a void. It was almost like this desire; this desperation to cheat had been filling an increasingly large part of his mind, and now he'd acted on it, there was nothing in its place.

Dripping onto the floor but completely unaware of it, Mark stumbled back into the master bedroom and onto his marital bed. His body splayed out across his and Jo's side, and without even the tiniest thought towards his wife or how he'd just betrayed her, he passed out.

***

The guilt did come, in the morning. Mark woke with a dry mouth and a raging boner. Something had woken him; what? The buzzing continued, and he opened his eyes to see his phone lighting up and slowly vibrating across the bedside table. "JO ❤️" showed on the screen, across a photo of his beloved wife. In the photo, Jo was looking back over her shoulder at him, a big laugh on her face. He'd caught this natural moment of joy when they'd taken a trip along the coast, spent the weekend battling harsh winds along the seafront instead of sunbathing as they'd hoped to have been doing. Her auburn hair was being blown around her shoulders as her green eyes twinkled with life and light. She was stunning.

Mark sat and stared at the phone, its insistent buzzing and lights failing to wake him from his trance. The conflict inside him raged. There was no question he wanted to be with anyone else, not the tiniest shred of doubt about his love for Jo. They laughed every day together, shared passions and values; their sex life was varied and satisfying, to say the least.

And yet.

The light from the phone went out, her beautiful face disappearing from the screen, and the sudden silence filled the room. Mark startled slightly and grabbed his phone. Unlocking it with his thumb, he clicked straight on the missed call notification and selected the green dial button to return her call.

"Oh there you are!" Jo answered, the smile on her face clearly radiating through her voice.

"Sorry, my love, I was just in the bathroom when you called. How's the trip?"

"Uch, standard, really. Banging my head against a brick wall in meetings all day, smiling at people I don't like over drinks of an evening. Like it's fine, I know I'm lucky enough to have this job. I'm just not relishing another day of this," she sighed, a little wearily.

Mark's love for Jo leapt in his stomach. "Baby, I know you don't love the on-site client stuff, but you'll be home tomorrow, and we both know financially what this customer is worth to us. Whenever someone says something that makes the rage start to bubble, just picture the white sand and blue skies of the Bahamas in your mind, take a breath, smile, and boss it like you always do."

"I know, you're right. Thank you, darling. I'm glad I got to speak to you before I have to run. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. I've got a lot on today, so if I don't answer when you call, I'll call you back when I can."

These words had fallen out of his mouth before he knew it. What? He actually had a light workload at the moment, so why has he suddenly told this pointless lie? As the thoughts rushed through his tired and confused brain, Jo was already replying, answering him with ease that of course that's not a problem, she had meetings all day anyway, and telling him she needed to run now.

"OK, have a great day, and Jo? I really, really love you."

He pictured the beaming smile on her face that he knew so well as she replied, "I really, really love you too, you soppy idiot. Talk to you later, bye darling."

"Bye my love" were his final words as he ended the call. He stared at the dark phone for a solid minute, his mind surprisingly blank just moments after his brain had been firing on all cylinders as he desperately tried to figure out what was going on. He blinked once, twice, picked up his phone and a packet of wet wipes, and walked to the kitchen. He poured a large glass of water, drunk half stood at the sink, refilled it and went back up the stairs to his office.

Still without really thinking, he wiped down the seat, now crusty in places from the semen he'd left coating everything the night before. The floor didn't look too bad, and he was vaguely aware that shampooing the carpet might raise more questions than a small mark that Jo was frankly unlikely to notice under his desk anyway, so he sat down once the chair was clean.

Mark lifted the laptop lid and entered his password - his wife's middle name and the year they married. Everything in his life was about her. He loved her and needed her and would never recover if his behaviour ended their relationship; more crucially, he'd never recover if he hurt her like he clearly would if she knew even what he'd done so far. But there was nothing he could do; that's how it felt. He dug into the complicated web of work files, and found the folder he created last night: 'C.Project'. His Cheating Project folder.

He opened the first photo. As Mark was left-handed, his cock was in his left hand, red and swollen and slathered in thick white cum, his wedding ring shining through the pearly white jizz. He stared for 30 seconds. His morning wood had softened slightly, but these 30 seconds were enough for it to have once again hardened in his pants. He didn't touch it. He clicked the right arrow key, and a sticky, wet pussy appeared, with strings of juice linking to the delicate finger hovering just outside. His cock jumped, but he didn't touch it. Leaving the image open on the laptop screen, Mark flicked on his second monitor and dragged the internet browser over to it. The decision had been made, but he didn't know when. It was just there, as certain as the sun rising in the east, the moon following at night and his love for his wife. This was equally certain. When he'd gone to cheat online, he'd hesitated at every step. He'd resisted and waited, but now the drug of cheating was in his system, the addiction was set. There was no hesitation, no doubt, almost no thought. Almost. The one thought that was there?

"I need to cheat on her today."

He typed into the search bar "married man hookup app" and pressed search.

His future was set.

Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers