Desperately Seeking Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last. This was a secret she could not tell Savana. She never thought she'd end up in this position. She felt so awful. They told each other everything.

She went back to college that week. Her dad was sad she'd only been there for the Halloween weekend. She assured him she'd be back again.

She really wanted to talk to her mom. She wanted to come clean and tell her she was asexual. She wanted her mom to know she was not going to have sex with anyone she didn't know, and that if she did have sex, she'd be careful. She could tell her mom knew she wanted to talk to her. She avoided her the whole time.

'I hope you come back soon.' Her uncle texted as she boarded the train and left.

'Next time, we can go further.' She texted back. Both of them smiled at the thought.

'Maybe I can visit.'

He didn't. He was caught up in his work. He was a trucker. He went away on long deliveries sometimes. She was also busy with her studies and wouldn't have time for him even if he did come. She hardly slept.

They did text though. She showed him sexy pictures all the time. He started showing her pictures of himself as well. They flirted, promising each other a great time the next time they met.

Vanessa soon developed a hobby of sorts. She loved taking pictures of herself. She texted him pictures of all sorts of poses, clothed and naked.

Cory loved each and every picture. He of course, masturbated to them most of the time. She was so sexy.

Thanks giving was a few days away. Vanessa was trying to decide if she should go home. Her uncle would be the deciding factor.

Unfortunately he was going to be away. So it would just be her and her parents. They would be inviting some people over. Not a lot. Just another family.

She ate with them. She had a great time. She conversed with one of the kids. He was one year younger than her.

"I didn't know you went to Stony Brook high." She said laughing as they got more food.

"I normally hang out with the nerds." He said smiling.

As they ate, she tried to find even a little bit of arousal at being near such a cute boy. She did think he was cute, but only in a, "You're such an adorable kid, I can't believe you're grown up now." Kind of way. This made her sad again. She really did believe she was asexual.

Cory came home the next day. They all sat down to a very delicious thanks giving breakfast. Vanessa making jokes.

"This is just thanks giving with eggs." She muttered as she grabbed her plate. "This ain't breakfast."

"You're welcome to make yourself other food, little girl." Her dad said as they laughed. Her mom was not paying any attention.

Cory retired to his room shortly after they all finished. He had a lot to think about. Vanessa went upstairs to work on her school work.

Cory hadn't ever had a desire to have sex with her. He didn't even start to notice her sex appeal, until she'd started all this sex talk. Now he couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel to have her. They couldn't stop sexting. He had never wanted anyone else more.

'Let's get a hotel.' Vanessa texted that night.

'Um, no.' he texted back quickly. 'People usually go to hotels for sex. Mom would be very suspicious.'

'Let me come on one of your trucking trips with you.'

'Hell no. I am not having sex with you in my truck. You deserve better than a quicky or a roll in a cheap vehicle.'

She went back to school soon after. She was hurt this time. He refused to try to make time for them to actually have sex. He didn't even come up with a way.

He surprised her by visiting a week later. She had a single room occupancy studio. So she didn't have a roommate. She was really looking forward to this.

"Wow." He smiled as he came in. "The whole place is a bedroom."

They talked. They ate a brunch. They avoided the topic of sex the whole time.

When they got done eating, they went back to her bed, and both climbed in. They wanted to start out clothed.

They began to kiss gently. Cory couldn't help himself and let out a soft moan. She slid her tongue into his mouth, and they danced for a while there.

They kissed for a while before he gently coaxed her into taking her pants off. When she did, he stroked her vagina through the underwear. He felt her heat there, and some wetness. She was so ready.

"Have you ever masturbated?" he asked.

"No." she said matter-of-factly.

"May I touch you there?" he asked.

He gently pulled her underwear aside, and slid his index finger against her. He found her hard clit and started twirling it with his finger. She let out a sigh. He found her liquid center, and tried to stick a finger inside her. She was so tight and closed up. He didn't want to hurt her. Not all girls had a hymen, but maybe she did.

"Do you like it?" he asked as she spread her legs a bit more to let him in.

"Very much. It almost takes my breath away."

They had a horrible time. He had a lot of trouble getting it up. She sucked him off for the first time, and he finally got into it. But when it came time to put it inside her, he lost his erection once again.

"Go figure." She muttered sadly as they pulled away from each other. "On the day we happen to be alone, no less."

"Vanessa, I am so sorry." He said feeling embarrassed. "I don't know what the hell is going on. I think about sex all the time. I fantasize about you all the time. I don't get why this is a thing right now."

"You don't have a thing right now." She grinned.

"Yeah. Make your jokes." He muttered bitterly.

"Oh, uncle Cory. It's all right. I'm sure we'll do it again later." She smiled as she kissed him.

He only stayed a day. He had a trip to make and things to deliver.

Vanessa was so frustrated. Her body was hot, she was tense. Her private area was wet and swollen. She had examined herself with a hand mirror. She wondered if there would be anything to take when it came time to lose her virginity. What if she'd already broken her hymen on something else? She had to talk to someone. She had to talk to Savana.

"Oh my gods, Vanessa. Who is it?" Savana asked that night as they talked over phone.

"You don't know him. His name is Dean." She spat out the first name that came to mind. "I met him in my English Literature class. We got to talking. I told him about myself and what I wanted. He's a good guy." She said as Savana listened horror struck.

"Oh Vanessa. Please be careful." Her friend urged softly. "If you do it, I hope it goes amazing. If you hesitate, then please don't do it." She begged.

"It's just sex." Vanessa said determined. "What could go wrong?"

She went home for Christmas. She swore no matter what, she was going to have sex with that man this time. She could not contain her urges any longer. She felt herself getting moist again. She produced quite a lot of lubricant.

Cory and Vanessa hadn't texted since he visited that one day. Cory was so upset at how things had gone. He felt so embarrassed. He was horny all the time. So what the hell had happened that day?

Cordilia and Stu went out shopping today. It was Christmas shopping, so they'd be a while. Cory had gotten all his shopping done already.

Vanessa and he went down stairs right away. They climbed into bed after taking off most of their clothes. They were down to just boxers and panties. She threw her bra aside not caring where it landed.

"This time," Cory said determined. "Just don't talk about it. I'm sure it'll happen."

"I'll just be over here." She said smiling as she laid down to watch TV.

He rolled her onto her back, and they started kissing again. Their moans were soft and urgent. She felt the unmistakable start of an erection. She smiled as they continued to kiss. Cory felt her lips form that smile, and was so turned on. She was so sexy. He could feel himself getting hard this time.

"It's now, Nessa." He moaned as they both quickly took off their underwear. He climbed back into bed, penis swinging freely in front.

He laid her on her back, and spread her legs open. He gently tried to enter her with his finger. She winced. He gathered some of her vaginal juices, and tried to push in.

"Open up for me, Nessa." He moaned as he gently pushed at her. "Open up."

She felt a little pain as he tried putting a finger in. She wanted to pull away. She wanted to close her legs. But she knew there was better things on the other side. She whimpered as he finally stuck his index finger in. For once, she was very dry.

"I'm sorry, baby." He moaned as he pushed gently in. "I'm sorry. I won't hurt you."

He gently inserted his finger a little farther. He gently wiggled it trying to get her to loosen up. He stuck a second finger in. He gasped. Vanessa gasped too. Both of them thinking the same thing.

He had hit her hymen. She was one of those girls who actually had that membrane covering her opening. They both felt it.

"May I put my mouth on you?" he asked as she felt herself getting goosebumps.

"Yes." She whined.

He started licking her out. She felt such a wonderful swirl of feelings. Her stomach was warm, her heart was beating fast. She felt light and relaxed. She was so comfortable here in his presence.

"Oh uncle Cory." She moaned. "Ugh. Don't stop!"

She paid attention to the licking. He stuck his tongue inside her. She felt her pussy producing more warm juices as he licked. He was there to gather every drop. She moaned softly as he suckled at her. He kissed her lips as if making out with them. She whimpered and whined a little louder. She was so hot.

"Wait a minute!" she gasped as she heard a sound. "I think my parents are home."

They waited to see if any further sound was heard. They both gasped as they heard foot steps outside.

"Oh god! Quick, Vanessa! Where's my pants?" he gasped.

"I ate them in the throes of passion, uncle Cory." She snapped bitterly as they tried to get dressed quickly. "We are never doing this in this house again." She said frantically as he pulled his pants on. She threw open the door as her mom and dad entered the house. Both of them nervous as all hell.

"No way!" Savana gasped as they sat in Vanessa's room a day later. She had invited her friend to the Christmas dinner. They didn't have any folks over at all. "Have you had sex yet?" she asked.

"No. I kissed him. He kissed me back. He touched me there, through my clothes. Then this other time, he touched my bare skin. He got two fingers in me before we had to stop. Friends of his came to visit."

"Oh man Vanessa." Savana sighed. "I honestly would have rather not known any of that."

"Come on, Savana. I need to talk about this." Vanessa moaned sadly. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"I don't know what you're doing either." Savana sighed. "Look, Vanessa, I can't talk to you about sex. We can talk about what happens or what we both look for in a partner. But I cannot show you how to be a good lover. Which is essentially what you're asking me to do."

"What if you just told me what you like, and we can go from there?"

"No. No. This conversation is not happening." Savana said blushing.

Cory took Savana and Vanessa out for ice cream. This wasn't too unusual. He often took her and Savana out for treats. They'd been friends for a long time, those girls.

They were having such a wonderful time. The shop wasn't far, so they were all walking. Vanessa hanging onto one of Cory's arms, and Savana on the other. Both giggling and appreciating the fact they were with such a handsome man.

They all ate their treat at the shop. Sitting at a window seat. They all talked about college. Vanessa really wanted to talk about sex in front of both of them. It's only fitting. She trusted these two, and they were all together now. She didn't do it though. Something told her these two would not appreciate being put on the spot like that.

She went back to school that new year. Her and Cory had hung out quite a lot. They hung out in the living room though. They feasted on Cordilia's food for a bit, and filled up. Then made their way to the couch where they dozed peacefully. Stu joked about her wanting to put them to sleep so they wouldn't have as much fun together. They were out cold.

Her mom had a new year's eve feast. Cory had gone on a trip. Vanessa didn't want to hang out with anyone. She was sad her uncle wasn't there. She let her mom and dad know she'd be sleeping or hanging out in his room.

The basement was the most private place in the house. Very little noise carried out and up to the first floor. If she stayed in her upstairs room, it would be a lot louder. This way, she only hears stomping once in a while. She locked both doors so no one would bother her.

She had it all down here. There was the small love seat, the big bed. There was a desk and a chair. His place was big for a basement bedroom. He even had laundry set up here. They all shared it, but it was still cool to have all this in one place.

She turned on his TV and decided to cast her Hulu to his screen. She put on Cheers and let it play. She was so cozy here.

Her phone vibrated waking her from her nap. It was a message from her uncle. He was at a burger joint and wanted to know if she wanted anything. She gave him her order, and went back to dozing.

Cory was tired. He'd just gotten back from a three day drive. He stopped off at Six Pals and got them both burgers. He got an extra-large fry for them to share.

He got there a half hour later. He slowly made it down the cement steps and opened his door. He felt so elated at seeing her laying on his bed under the covers like that. She lifted one part of the covers up, and exposed a breast. He smiled almost dropping the food. They ate in silence. They just watched her TV.

"How long do you think they'll be up there?" she asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to do it now, though. She'd hear."

"She's entertaining guests! No one will be able to hear us. We're also not as noisy as other couples. Come on, uncle Cory. Come over to the dark side with me. It's so nice and liberating."

When they finished eating, he went to take a shower. He felt very unclean after all that time in the truck. She waited patiently in bed. She of course, kept an ear out for her mom and dad to be finished with the feast. It wasn't going to be over for a while. The noise seemed to be getting louder, actually.

When he came out from his shower, he whistled. Vanessa was lying in bed, covers down, exposed. She felt so giddy.

"You look so sexy Nessa." He said smiling. He hadn't really started to call her that until recently. It was a special thing.

"You look very handsome, uncle Cory." She said giggling. "Please, take me."

So he dropped his towel, and climbed in bed with her. They were singing upstairs.

They started out kissing again. Both sinking into the other and melting together.

"I want you, Nessa." He moaned. "You've got me so hard."

"You've got me so wet." She moaned. "So hot."

He slid his hand down to her clit and started playing with it again. She moaned as he did this. He wanted to see if he could stick his fingers in and loosen her up for the real thing. He slid in with a little more ease this time. He hit the hymen once again, and felt his arousal climbing ever higher. He got up and rolled her on her back. He leaned over her, and gently put himself at her opening.

He slid inside little by little. He didn't want to hurt his girl. He tried to distract her from the pain by kissing her and gently whispering in her ear. She was so happy. She could not think of anyone else she'd rather be doing this with. Who cared if it was incest and wrong.

"Let me know if I'm going too fast." He said as he edged his way in. She didn't answer. She'd cry if she opened her mouth. This was really starting to hurt. Was it supposed to be this painful?

"Nessa?" he said softly. "I'm at the wall. We can still go back. I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to."

"I want this, uncle Cory. I trust you. I want this so very much."

He lowered his lips down against hers, and pushed his pelvis gently against her. She felt a strange pain inside her as he went in. She felt a lot of resistance. Then, there was a very bad stinging sensation. She felt something give way inside her. She felt so full. A tear fell from Cory's face.

He kissed her softly and romantically. Or at least, that's what Vanessa thought. He waited for her to adjust. While they lay there, kissing, the party went on upstairs. They weren't worried.

He softly cried out as he felt himself rip through the thin tissue. Now Corry was all the way inside her.

"I love you, uncle Cory." She said as yet another tear fell from his face. "I'm so glad it's you."

"Oh Vanessa!" He was a man possessed. He had to have her, and he had to have her now.

He started moving gently in and out. She felt a little pain, but it was lessening. Oh the feelings it left behind, were amazing. Her stomach was so warm and all her body felt tingly. She wished she'd had sex a long time ago.

"Deeper, uncle Cory." She moaned. "Harder. Ugh, Don't stop. Fuck me."

Cory was so horny. He was lying atop one of the most sexy women he'd ever seen. He had just taken her virginity. More importantly, there had been a hymen to break. Even though it was such a sad societal tradition, he felt so elated at having been the one to do this. He hoped he could make this time special for her.

"You like that?" he asked as he kissed her again. He moaned as he gently slid his tongue into her again.

"More! More! Oh god!"

Vanessa wanted this forever. He felt so soft and hard. He felt so warm and pulsed inside her every once in a while. He felt so good on top of her, thrusting in and out. This was so fun for her. She felt like she was on top of the world.

"Oh, Nessa. You are so very wet." He moaned as he moved slowly. "I love you. You are so very tight."

He loved all the whimpers and sighs she made. The way her legs felt around him. So inviting, and strong. Her lips vibrated as they kissed and she carried on.

"Give it to me, uncle Cory." She moaned softly. "Give it to me. You feel so good."

She adjusted her legs around him as he got faster. The bed started to squeak. They weren't worried. The party was still in full swing upstairs.

"Nessa! You sure you're on birth control?" he asked as he got close.

"I'm sure. Have been for four or so months." She informed.

"I'm gonna cum." He gasped. "Oh yeah. Oh such a tight wet sexy pussy." He moaned as he started panting. "Oh yeah. Oh Nessa. Oh yeah."

He gave one final push, and came quietly. She paid close attention to everything. She could feel his juices pumping into her. His head expand right before the release. She felt so full even after he came.

Corry felt his stomach fill with such a great feeling as he came. He was so fat inside her. The soft walls of her vagina wrapping warmly around him. He felt so at home here.

"Did you get to cum?" he asked as he pulled out.

"No. My vagina still hurts from the penetration." She said sighing.

"Let me suck it, and maybe that'll make it better." He said as they arranged themselves.

He pulled her lips open, and gazed inside. There was some redness there. He could actually see her clit throbbing once in a while. It would twitch and she would sigh gently.

He pressed his lips against her center once again. Since the party was going on, he could explore her freely. So he did. He gently chewed on her lips, and sucked them. He made a seal around her pussy and sucked it for all he was worth. He could feel her juices pooling inside her. She was so ready to go. She moaned softly as he kept kissing and licking at her. He stuck two fingers in gently, and this time she cried out in pleasure. They both smiled, and hoped no one heard them.

"I love that." She moaned as he fingered and licked her. "Yes. Just a little harder." She cried out as he found her clit again with his tongue. "Ooh yeah! Uncle Cory, don't stop!" she pleaded. "Faster." She moaned as he gently slid two fingers in and out. "Aaahh. Don't stop! Feels so sensitive." She was panting now.